To Rappan Athuk

Game Master brvheart


Roll20 Site Link
Borderland Provinces Map


101 to 150 of 4,749 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

The sight and sound of Good Thomas arriving lifts Sorek's spirits. 4 vs 2, practically even odds. Its a fleeting thought as the sting of enemy #1's rapier pierces his flesh.

Not feeling his best after that last rapier strike Sorek throws a surprise elbow trying to catch his enemy unaware.

Pommel Smash:

Pommel Smash

Discipline: Broken Blade (Strike); Level: 1
Initiation Action: 1 standard action
Range: Melee attack
Target: One creature
Duration: Instant

DESCRIPTION

When watching a Broken Blade fighter work his art, most watch for the fists and feet. The disciple knows this, and surprises his foe, catching him unaware. The disciple makes a surprise elbow strike to the foe that leaves them reeling. The initiator makes an unarmed attack against the target's flat-footed armor class, and the blow inflicts 1d6 points of additional damage. Creatures immune to sneak attacks and critical hits are unaffected by this extra damage.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 2 = 72d6 + 5 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 1) + 5 - 2 + (2) = 12 vs enemy #1's flat-footed ac, this attack is -2 to hit & dam due to my SICKENED status


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Koan allows the brigand to take off like a wounded rabbit. There's no use in hunting him down. Not now, at least. The blood trail should be enough to find him later.
His eyes scan the field deftly, noticing that the vagabond has found himself flanked.
Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 4 + 2 - 1 = 20
-4 from shooting into melee
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 + 2 = 8
Study Target on #3 as a move


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas' blade sends a splatter of gore into the dark as he slams his greatsword through the bandit's body. Even as the man crumples, the ogren roars again and turns, raising his blade up on high before bringing it down like a scythe into Bandit 8.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 5) + 13 = 19


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars moves up to were he can join in next round. Double move.


Your Narrator

Thomas cuts down '8'. Another enemy fallen, then Koan's arrow hits his target also.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
'10' tries to stab Thomas but cannot get past his armour.

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
'1' falls to the ground, a victim of Koayi's spell.

'3' sees himself surrounded now and flees, "This isn't worth it, Jacque's down men. Save yourselves!" He withdraws from the battle.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
'4', '5' and '6' each draw arrows and switch targets to Sorek, only 1 manages to hit him. 3 dmg

They see themselves now outnumbered and decide to live to fight another day and run also.

Round 5

With 3 dead or dying and 1 unconscious most of the others flee for their lives seeing the futility of fighting here, revealing their cowardly bandit nature. Only '10' stands behind Thomas. Do you chase or let them go?


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas rounds on 10, looming massive in the night, his bloodied greatsword raised for its fateful swing, but he holds back his blow and roars in his face, spittle flying from his fangs,

"Drop your weapon! Surrender!"

Holding attack in case #10 decides to attack or flee.


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Koan runs after the others, but keeps a cautious distance behind them.
"Vagabond! Join me"


Your Narrator

Which one Koan? They all ran in different directions.

Seeing the looming Ogren '10' almost faints as he drops his rapier. "I surrender. Please spare me," he begs, "Jacques is the leader, it was all his idea to try to steal from the wagons!"


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

#3


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas grabs the manacles from his belt and tosses them to the bandit. "Put these on. Be quick about it."

Then he turns to stare into the dark, seeing the various other bandits scattering to the wind. He curses grimly under his breath.

"Their leader is dead and we've broken them as a force." His voice is loud and harsh. "Killing one or two more while the rest get away won't make a difference. We'll interrogate this one back at the camp and see what Gorrsh commands next."

He draws a cloth from his pack and wipes his greatsword clean, then sheathes it.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Still puffing from his run "Makes sense. They probably learned the lesson they needed. Might as well head back. "


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
Thousand-Faced Koan wrote:

Koan runs after the others, but keeps a cautious distance behind them.

"Vagabond! Join me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorek speaks quickly to Good Thomas before speeding off to join Koan Koan and I will just go a little further to make sure that they do not regroup and come back after us. We can move quickly and quietly and will be the rear-guard on our way back to the caravan


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas hesitates, by instinct not wanting to lose sight of those under his command, but then gives a grudging nod. Sorek and Koan have shown ample competency, and after the complete bungling of their approach, the massive warrior feels less than authoritative.

Instead, he takes a moment to pick over the fallen bodies, nodding to any others who would help him do so, and gathers their weapons, armor, and valuables. Happy to divide the loot however the party decides.

"Go," he grunts, giving their captive bandit a shove between the shoulder blades. "March."

So speaking, he begins the slow return back to the caravans, pausing only to look over his shoulder into the gloom every so often to check for the rearguard.


Retired

Koayi blushes, embarrassed by her failure to subdue the bandits. "I apologize for that. That failure should not have happened. On the bright side, however, you all corrected my mistake quite well. And Thomas! You got me a toy!"

She walks beside the captured bandit, swaying her hips as seductively as she can, given how tired she is. "You know, cutie, Thomas and his employer will most certainly have you killed if they decide you killed our caravan member. You look so adorable, all nervous and scared, so I think I would like to help you. But, you would need to tell me about your friends. Where do you think they ran off to? What were their names? Anything you know, I need to know too! It would be a shame to let them cut off your pretty head, after all!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Your Narrator

From those 3 fallen and '10' you confiscate 4 sets of almost identical equipment.
each set
studded leather armor, buckler, rapier, dagger, shortbow, 40 arrows

The one asleep from Koayi's spell holds some better quality items.
Jacques' equipment
A potion, masterwork studded leather armor, buckler, rapier, dagger,
shortbow, 50 arrows

The man pales at being ordered to put himself in cuffs and at Thomas' harsh voice replies, "No, I swear it wasn't my idea. Take Jacques. I'm innocent. If you let me go, I'll go back to my dads farm I promise," he begs and looks at Koayi, "Please! I never should have come here. Look. If you take me back to the farm, my dad will reward you. I have no idea where they will go." He gives their names and says that most of them are either outlaws or runaways from the north, glancing occasionally at Koayi's hips.
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 12
"We should wait till tomorrow. Without a fire to keep them away, wild beasts could attack us."

Koan and Sorek head off in the direction of '3'. As you get to the top of the rise he has disappeared from sight among the uneven land. Survival DC 18 to track


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Koan and Sorek head off in the direction of '3'. As you get to the top of the rise he has disappeared from sight among the uneven land. Survival DC 18 to track

What do you think Koan? Looks to me like all the bandits have scattered to the 4 winds. I don't think they will regroup and attack us. Should we head back and rejoin our group?


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Perhaps against his better judgment, Koan agrees to let them go.
"Horribly organized and green to boot. You're right, it's probably best that we regroup with the others. "


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas listens as Koayi interrogates the prisoner, moving at the head of the column, sheathed greatsword propped on his boulder-like shoulder. His eyes constantly scan the countryside ahead of them, his lantern-jawed head swinging from side to side as he leads the way back to camp.


Retired

"I want to know more! Tell me about yourself. You are the son of a farmer? Where is this farm, and why did you choose the path you walk now?" Koayi keeps talking to the prisoner as they walk, taking the manacles from him and clipping them gently around his wrists to secure his hands behind his back. She offers him a quick peck on the cheek "I apologize for the restraints, but it is either that or Good Thomas takes your head off. I would prefer you alive; you seem to be more fun that way!"


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

This last rouses a snort from Good Thomas, though he doesn't look back at Koai. Instead, he focuses on the dark countryside about them, and on their own tracks which he follows closely as he heads back to the caravan.


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Koan takes a moment to take in his surroundings, and make sure he doesn't spot any of the brigands from before. When he feels sure, he turns around and begins to make his way back towards the others.
"I can get a bit paranoid at times, especially when it comes down to my sister's safety. " He places his arrows, held in his left hand, back into his waist-worn quiver and stows his bow in it's carrier. "Thank you for accompanying me like that. Who knew what kind of trouble I could've gotten us into. I don't know what this trip will bring, but I am glad to know you are worth trusting."


Your Narrator

Koan and Sorek quickly catch up to the group and you all start the walk back to the caravan through the dark.

"I'm Geoff, yea grew up on my dad's farm. It's just so boring you know," he looks at you as if expecting you to understand, "Get up every day and always do the same things. Every bloody day." He seems especially surprised to be kissed. "You aren't like any law enforcement I've ever seen. Where are you taking me?"

At that moment you hear some howls in the night, wolves? Wild dogs? One of the howls is especially cruel sounding. They seem to be coming from all sides. Then you see them emerge from their stalking, silhouettes in the dark about 100 ft away now.

Knowledge(Nature) DC 10:
You are surrounded by 10 wolves!

Knowledge(Arcana/Nature) DC 12:
Two of the creatures are Worgs! Intelligent and evil magical beasts!

Initiative:

Gheris: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Koan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Koayi: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Lars: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Sorek: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Thomas: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Geoff the Brigand: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
6: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
7: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
8: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
9: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
10: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Round 1
21 Wolf5
18 Wolf9
18 Sorek
15 Lars
14 Wolf10
13 Thomas
13 Wolf4
11 Koayi
11 Wolf3
11 Gheris
10 Wolf7
9 Koan
8 Wolf2
7 Wolf1
7 Geoff
5 Wolf6
3 Wolf8

With a final howl the creatures rush towards you.
Same map as before


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

"I can get a bit paranoid at times, especially when it comes down to my sister's safety. " He places his arrows, held in his left hand, back into his waist-worn quiver and stows his bow in it's carrier. "Thank you for accompanying me like that. Who knew what kind of trouble I could've gotten us into. I don't know what this trip will bring, but I am glad to know you are worth trusting."

responding to Koan on the way back. Prior to the wolves

Happy to help. Sometimes we have to do things alone, but it always feels better knowing someone has your back when you need it.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Precognition, Defensive:

Discipline clairsentience
Level cryptic 1, dread 1, gifted blade 1, marksman 1, psion/wilder 1, psychic warrior 1, sighted seeker 1, tactician 1

MANIFESTING
Display Material and visual
Manifesting Time 1 standard action; see text

EFFECT
Range Personal
Target You
Duration 1 min./level (D)
Power Points 1

DESCRIPTION
Your awareness extends a fraction of a second into the future, allowing you to better evade an opponent’s blows. You gain a +1 insight bonus to AC and on all saving throws. If caught in a situation where your Dexterity bonus isn’t applied to your Armor Class, this bonus to AC and saving throws does not apply.

Augment You can augment this power in one or both of the following ways.

1. For every 3 additional power points you spend, the insight bonus gained increases by 1.

2. If you spend 6 additional power points, you can manifest this power as a swift action.

use 1 pp. ac now 20. +1 to all saves

Sorek manifests Precognition Defensive. Moves toward the center of the group. WOLVES!! Defensive Circle around Koayi! We're outnumbered. Stay together. don't let them flank us.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"There's a reason I believe the only place to go to at night is a tavern. Anything else is just too dangerous. " and he will take an appropriate position in the circle.

When one comes near he will stab at it (readied action).

power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas growls as he turns to form the circle, unsheathing his greatsword in one fluid motion and dropping the scabbard behind him as he takes his weapon with both hands. As the wolves close in he answers their growls with a furious snarl of his one, a sound akin to leather tearing, and brings his blade down in a wrenching overhand chop at the first wolf that leaps at him.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 3) + 13 = 21


Retired

Koayi thinks through her repertoire, shakes her head sadly, and pulls out her crossbow instead. Taking aim at wolf #3, she lets a bolt fly.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 2 = 15 (+2 dex, -2 range)
Damage?: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Taking a crouched position in the circle, Koan draws back his bowstring and waits until he can clearly see a wolf. Nearly shaking from the pressure, the bow let's out a crack as he fires an arrow towards the wolf.
Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4
also readying an action


Your Narrator

Attack(Charge): 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 3 = 11
'5' charges straight for Lars, it's jaws snapping at his heels and '9' runs at Thomas.

Sorek moves towards Koayi and increases his defenses and Lars wounds the wolf who attacked him.

'10' charges in and Thomas readies his sword.

Attack(Charge): 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 3 = 19
'4' also charges at Lars but cannot latch on to his prey.

Koayi shoots a bolt at '3' hitting it in the shoulder. It responds by growling and charging towards her.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Gheris goes to help Lars and strikes a wolf.

'7' charges in and Koan shoots back hitting it in the shoulder with an arrow.

attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 24 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Free Trip: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21
Both the slightly bigger meaner looking wolves charge in from opposite sides, '2' charging Thomas. Thomas strikes at it, wounding it terrible but it lives and bites onto a leg, pulling him to the ground. 7 dmg and tripped

Geoff tries to hide and cower behind anyone nearby. "I told you we should have waited for the sun!"

'6' and '8' charge in too.

Round 2
Round 1
21 Wolf5
18 Wolf9
18 Sorek
15 Lars
14 Wolf10
13 Wolf4
11 Koayi
11 Wolf3
11 Gheris
10 Wolf7
9 Koan
13 Thomas
8 Wolf2
7 Wolf1
7 Geoff
5 Wolf6
3 Wolf8
Thomas' turn changed from readied action


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek seeing Good Thomas alone on the ground after the attack from wolf#2, charges Wolf#2 and strikes with an

Enduring Crane Strike, Standard action:

Discipline: Silver Crane (Strike) [good]; Level: 1
Initiation Action: 1 standard action
Range: Melee attack
Target: Target creature(s)
Duration: Instance

DESCRIPTION

Making his soul a wellspring of holy power, the disciple strikes out at a foe to unleashed his holy power to restore health to himself or an ally. The initiator makes an attack against a target creature, inflicting damage as normal, and the strike restores 1d6 hit points plus his initiation modifier to the initiator or to an ally within 30-ft.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 192d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 4) + 5 = 15

if strike is successful I'll heal Thomas
healing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will continue to attack his wolf.

power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 but fails to land his blow.


Retired

Koayi shoves another bolt into her crossbow, straining her tired arms to pull back the string. She feels it catch on the release, shoulders the weapon, and lets another bolt fly, this one at Wolf 7.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage?: 1d8 ⇒ 4


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas goes down before the avalanche of black fur and muscle that collides with him, his blade burying itself deeply in the wolf but failing to kill it. With a furious snarl he tears his sword free, and rolling onto his side brings it scything around to strike at the wolf's legs.

Attack while prone: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 6) + 13 = 22

That blow delivered, he stands.

If Sorek's blow killed #2, Good Thomas does the following instead.

As Sorek's strike drops the massive wolf, Good Thomas hauls himself to his feet, cursing under his breath as he does so, ignoring the grievous wound in his thigh. When Sorek heals the wound, the ogren's eyes go wide with a combination of amazement and shock, and he clamps his hand down on Sorek's shoulder in gratitude before turning to move toward Wolf #1 with a roar of defiance.


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Deadly Aim Rapid Shot vs Wolf #7: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 2 - 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6
Rapid Shot vs Wolf #7: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 - 1 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6

Koan slides forward with two arrows knuckled. With one fluid movement, Koan nocks an arrow, draws and fires. With the first arrow in the air, he repeats the movement.

Five Foot, Full Attack


Your Narrator

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
'5' attacks Lars but it's teeth slide off your armour.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 + 4 = 19
'9' continues its charge at Thomas, now snapping at his face.

Sorek rushes to Thomas' aid and kills the beast standing over him and Lars swings wide.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 + 4 = 12
'10' charges to replace its fallen leader and bite at the fallen and easier target but misses.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
'4' cannot get its teeth past Lars heavy armour.

Koayi's bolt flies over the heads of the wolves.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
'3' finishes its charge straight into Koayi giving Gheris a free opening to attack. They both miss.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11
Gheris attacks '4' again, his attack striking air.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trip: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23
'7' charges straight for Koan biting down and dragging him to the ground. 4 dmg and tripped. This interrupts your turn, please post another round 2 actions.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Thomas strikes '10' after it charges him, impaling the wolf on his sword. He then stands up and '9' snaps at him but misses.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13
'1' howls at seeing its partner fall and charges straight for Thomas attempting to bring him down again. Thomas remains unwounded.

"Hey, hey! I need a weapon. Don't leave me helpless here with these beasts!" George moves behind Koayi to get away from the wolf next to him.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18
'6' charges at George, seeing an easy target, biting him and dragging him to the ground. "Help!" he screams.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 + 4 = 17
'8' charges Koan and just misses.

Round 3
21 Wolf5
18 Wolf9
18 Sorek
15 Lars
13 Wolf4
11 Koayi
11 Wolf3
11 Gheris
10 Wolf7
9 Koan
13 Thomas
7 Wolf1
7 Geoff
5 Wolf6
3 Wolf8

Koan can post round 2 AND 3 actions.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will continue to try and kill his wolf.
power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 but he remains off his game.


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Welp, not a good position to be in by any means. AoO City.
Round 2
Koan falls hard from the wolf's tackle but kips up, fearing a ground fight with the two. Though he might have stood a chance to fend off one wolf while prone, he certainly wouldn't have stood a chance against two.
He stays light on his feet, anticipating movement any second.
Move to get up, Total Defense (AC 22) as a standard action

Round 3
Koan sprints towards a safer position. Surrounded by wolves is not an advantage by any means.
Withdrawing towards north west, using 55ft of movement. He provokes an AoO from 7 again.


Retired

Koayi screams a high-pitched, barking scream of terror as the wolf crashes into her. Stumbling, she struggles to regain her balance before reaching out to touch the wolf that charged her.

Laughing Touch: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Still panicked from the wolf's speed, she's unable to find its fur, and instead takes a step away from it.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek moves to attack wolf#8 with a Standard action Flurry Strike.

With Lightning quick movement Sorek moves and unleashes 2 attacks in rapid succession against the wolf

Unarmed Strike#1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 5) + 5 = 16

Unarmed Strike#2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 2) + 5 = 12

crit confirmation for attack#2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 1) + 5 = 12


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

"Hold steady!" roars Good Thomas to the group, his voice echoing loudly through the night. His visage is awful to behold, wolf blood splattered across his face like some form of savage warpaint, his broad mouth splayed open to reveal his gleaming fangs.

Taking a deep breath, he swings his greatsword back, up and around, so that it comes slamming down with brutal force onto Wolf #1 with all his slab-like muscled strength behind it.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 5) + 13 = 19


Your Narrator

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
'5' snaps at Lars, the heavy armour proving to be very effective.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
'9' tries to bite Thomas but is unsuccessful.

Lars keeps swinging wide but Sorek slays another wolf.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
'4' breaks a tooth on Lars' armour as Koayi jumps back from the wolf threatening her.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Unfortunately '3' follows her, biting and pulling her to the ground. 7 dmg and tripped

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8
Gheris steps around to flank with Lars.

first AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
second AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Koan manages to dodge the attacks from '7' and create some distance.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Thomas' swing draws blood from '1' and it growls back but it's new wound has slowed it a little.

AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
Geoff stands up runs away but is immediately chased.

Round 4
21 Wolf5
18 Wolf9
18 Sorek
15 Lars
13 Wolf4
11 Koayi
11 Wolf3
11 Gheris
10 Wolf7
9 Koan
13 Thomas
7 Wolf1
7 Geoff
5 Wolf6


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"You see the problem here is that I got interrupted in my drinking. I fight better with the liquid blessings of my god in me. "

power attack on the flanked wolf
to hit: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Retired

Koayi screams again, this time in pain as the wolf's teeth punch through her silken robe. Her scream is cut off when she hits the ground hard, driving the wind out of her lungs. Sucking in a quick lungful of air, she expels it, gasping out an incantation. "Csai'ahus uhr ri'asazr! Csai'ahus uhr ri'asazr!"

Casting Defensively (DC 17): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Her spell goes off without a hitch and she winks out of sight, still on the ground next to the wolf.


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas swings again, this time a baseball bat swing from the hip, putting all his weight behind the blow as he brings his sword screaming around.

"Die," he roars, voice filled with rage and menace, his Common growing almost unintelligble. "Die!"

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 3) + 13 = 22


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek attacks the large black wolf(#1) in front of him with a powerful side kick

Flurry
Unarmed Strike #1 vs wolf1 : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15

As he lands the powerful side kick Sorek hears Koayi scream and a thump to the ground from close behind him. Feeling that the unarmored spell caster is more vulnerable to the wolves than the Mighty Good Thomas, Sorek turns to see a wolf fixated on the ground in front of him. Not knowing what magic trick Koayi has used Sorek attacks the wolf regardless.

5 ft move
Unarmed Strike #2 vs Wolf3 : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 2) + 5 = 9

Recovery Method:
Recovery Method
Pathwalkers may recover their maneuvers in one of two ways. The pathwalker may concentrate on nature of his martial path as a swift action as part of an attack or full attack to recover one expended maneuver. Alternately, he may flood his psychic being with martial knowledge by expending his psionic focus to recover a number of expended maneuvers equal to his Wisdom modifier (minimum of two) as a full round action. As part of this recovery action using this method, the pathwalker may manifest a single psychic warrior power known with a range of personal at his full manifester level without expending power points. The character cannot manifest powers with a manifesting time greater than 1 standard action or a duration of instantaneous in this way.
.

As a swift action as part of this full attack Sorek will recover his Enduring Crane Strike. He after hearing that scream he is worried that Koayi may need some healing


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Deadly Aim Rapid Attack 1 vs #7: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 1 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

Deadly Aim Rapid Attack 2 vs #7: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 1 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11
Having reached his point, Koan hears Koayi let out a pained howl. Dread crawls over his skin. "Koayi!". He releases two shots and begins to move back towards his sister.
Full Attack & 5ft step


Your Narrator

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
'5' tries to bite Lars.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
'9' tries to bite Thomas.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Sorek kills '1' but misses after his step. Lars hits '4' who growls and snaps back.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Koayi disappears into thin air leaving a confused wolf. It turns its attentions to Sorek however.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Gheris with the help of Lars finally kill '4' and he moves to circle '5'.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
'7' charges after Koan, not eager to let him get away after having him so close before. Koan is tripped again and the wolfs bite leave a nasty wound. 6 dmg and tripped

Koan will need to redo his round of actions again... sorry

Thomas kills the final wolf surrounding him and Geoff keeps running, looking over his shoulder at the wolf chasing.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Trip: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
'6' chases Geoff, snapping at his heels.

Round 5
21 Wolf5
18 Sorek
15 Lars
11 Koayi
11 Wolf3
11 Gheris
10 Wolf7
9 Koan
13 Thomas
7 Geoff
5 Wolf6


Retired

Taking a deep breath and struggling to regain her composure, Koayi tries to make sense of the battlefield. Still invisible, she finds her way back to her feet and takes a few steps in the direction of the fleeing man, unwilling to let either him escape or the wolf kill him.

Move to stand, Move to move 30 ft. east. Still invisible for 1 more round.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will shift to 5
power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 22 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Hearing all the snarls and growls behind him go silent as Thomas dispatches the last of the wolves surrounding him, Sorek sees Koan go down to the floor under the attack of a solitary wolf. Knowing that Good Thomas can handle the wolf in front of him, Sorek concentrates on evading the attack of the wolf(#3) next to him and charges off to help Koan and attacks the wolf(#7) who knocked Koan to the ground

a)starting position AA24
b) swift action, activate

Prince's Attitude:

Discipline: Scarlet Throne (Boost); Level: 1
Initiation Action: 1 swift action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: One round

DESCRIPTION

The Scarlet Throne disciple knows that he is nobility in the savagery of war, and conducts himself as such when moving through melee. The initiator gains a +4 dodge bonus to his armor class when he moves through threatened areas and provokes attacks of opportunity and a +2 competence bonus to Reflex and Will saves until his next turn.

gain +4 to ac to avoid wolf#3 AAO

c)move action to V20 35 ft traveled, Soreks spd 40

d) standard action attack with

Enduring Crane Strike:

Discipline: Silver Crane (Strike) [good]; Level: 1
Initiation Action: 1 standard action
Range: Melee attack
Target: Target creature(s)
Duration: Instance

DESCRIPTION

Making his soul a wellspring of holy power, the disciple strikes out at a foe to unleashed his holy power to restore health to himself or an ally. The initiator makes an attack against a target creature, inflicting damage as normal, and the strike restores 1d6 hit points plus his initiation modifier to the initiator or to an ally within 30-ft.

Unarmed Strike vs wolf#7: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 1) + 5 = 12

If hit successful I will heal Koan healing: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The Holy power in his fist fizzles out as he misses his attack upon the wolf

101 to 150 of 4,749 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Legend of Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.