|KhaozKnight Venture-Captain, Mexico—Guadalajara|
Hi Cesar, I will be sending you a PM shortly trying to explain everything clearly.
Thanks to everyone that reached out.
EDIT: @Cesar: Do you know if you have your PMs disabled? Check your Privacy Settings here.
You can find Coordinator Responsibilities here.
- Update contact info for yourself and any GMs at your site with your VL/VC.
- Build a positive rapport with your store or community group leadership. Encourage stores to register as retailers on paizo.com/retailers.
- Acknowledge different styles of role-play and their presence in the Pathfinder Society.
- Schedule games catering to a variety of play styles, based on the needs and desires of your community.
- Identify any issues to your local VL, so that they may begin the conflict resolution process.
- Meet with your VL/VC on a monthly basis to receive mentoring, discuss local issues, and identify growth areas. Online/telephone meetings count for this requirement.
- Submit monthly status reports to your VL/VC including the number/type of sessions ran, current numbers of players/GMs, and other requested metrics. These reports are due the first Thursday of the month following the reporting period.
- Support your VL/VC in maintaining a searchable online presence for your area with current game information.
- Coordinate sessions at one site at least twice a month. Less frequent scheduling is permitted, subject to VC/VL approval.
- Ensure games run at your site are reported on paizo.com.
- Run one session a month at a public venue where any may attend.
Pssst, if you have Discord you can send me a DM @Khaoz#2023. (My e-mail server went bust a couple days ago and I'm still trying to fix it.)