[PFS][RD] The Guantlet -- SCROLLS Table (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

SCROLL Map


451 to 478 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim smacks his hammer against his shield with a clang and a shout, "Tried to sneak up on us, did ya, ya over-grown lizards!"

He stomps across the bridge towards the [occ](blue)[/ooc] copper dragon and tries to shove it backwards.

Move Action: Move 15'

Standard Action: Bull Rush

Bull Rush: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27

Free Action: Trip at the end of the Bull Rush/

Trip: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

Gilgrim will follow along with the Bull Rush, if he can, otherwise the dragon get's a +5 CMD against the Trip.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin shoots the closest dragon.

+2 pistol: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Gilgrim pushes the one dragon close to the ground, but does not trip it up.

Sarvin's shot strikes true.

The Blue Copper dragon the flurries on to Gligrim

Dragon Attacks:

Atk, bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Atk, claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Atk, claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Atk, wing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Atk, wing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Dmb, claw: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


One claw strikes the dwarf

The Redish one flies a little closer than breathes a cone of slow
Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Fort, Selter: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Fort, Sithiss: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Fort, Sarvin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Sithiss and Sarvin are slowed by the magic breath of the dragon.

Bold May act

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 16 -- Current Time (0:18) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Darkvision (9:00); Shield; Fly; Sickened
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened ; mirror image (5)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater; air step ; mirror image (5) ; SLOW
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)' SLOW
Gilgrim - 5 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;

Dragon, 10 red
Dragon, blue

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence provides a haste to everybody on this side of the platform.

missing grim :(

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

The hiss of anger changing into the shriek of a raptor, Selter morphs into a large pteranadon. Then circles around gaining height even with the (red) dragon.


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

Sithiss hisses in frustration since the opponent is too high to reach.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan soars through the air to smash into the closer dragon with a clap like thunder!

Mighty Flying Kick (Haste, High Ground): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 36
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 5) + 13 = 20 DC 17 Fort or stunned
Knee Drop (Haste, High Ground): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 39
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 1) + 10 = 12
Hasty Cross (Haste, High Ground): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 31
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 5) + 10 = 20
Heel Smash: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 16
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 2) + 10 = 13

Confirm?: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 24
Extra Damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 4) + 10 = 16

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Lissanya lines up shots on the far dragon, ready to shift aim if it falls and Narayan hasn't finished up.

Longbow on Blue, Deadly Aim, Haste: 1d20 + 14 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 14 - 3 + 1 = 25
Longbow Iterative on Blue, Deadly Aim, Haste: 1d20 + 9 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 3 + 1 = 20
Longbow Haste on Blue, Deadly Aim, Haste: 1d20 + 14 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 14 - 3 + 1 = 25
Damage on Blue: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Iterative Damage on Blue: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Haste Damage on Blue: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

As a reminder, those of you who had been slowed, haste will remove your slow but not grant you haste.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin fires at the nearest dragon.

attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

+2 pistol damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Benevolence hastes most of the party, clearing the slow effect from Sithiss and Sarvin.

Narayan leaps Heavily damaging the beast. But it is Sarvin's shot that finishes it off, as it falls all the way down
Dragon Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Two of Lyssanya's arrows piece the thick hide of the dragon facing Gilgrim.

Gilgrim can still act

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 16 -- Current Time (0:18) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened ; Haste
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Darkvision (9:00); Shield; Fly; Sickened ; Haste
Lissanya - dmg; Haste
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened ; mirror image (5); Haste
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater; air step ; mirror image (5) ;
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)'
Gilgrim - 5 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;

Dragon, red -- DEAD
Dragon, blue-- 31 dmag

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim shuffles into a better position, then sets his feet once more, entering into a focused trance to boost his abilities. He then starts his work, hammering against the copper skin of the young dragons.

Swift Action: 5-foot step

Free Action: Enter Defensive Stance.

Full-round Action: Attack Blue

Hammer Attack w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Hammer Damage w/ Power Attack: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (6, 6) + 16 = 28

2nd Hammer Attack w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Hammer Damage w/ Power Attack: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (5, 2) + 16 = 23

Defensive Stance: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, +2 to AC when defending, but may not move.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Only one of Gilgrims's stikes hits. The dragon then shifts and breaths a line of acid accross the room.

Acid damage: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5, 2, 5, 4) = 25
Ref, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18
Ref, Selter: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Ref, Sarvin: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Though you all avoid the worst of it

One more round. Everyone is up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 16 -- Current Time (0:18) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened ; Haste
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Darkvision (9:00); Shield; Fly; Sickened ; Haste
Lissanya - dmg; Haste
Selter - 12 dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened ; mirror image (5); Haste
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater; air step ; mirror image (5) ;
Sarvin - 12 dmg; Darkvions (9:00)'
Gilgrim - 17 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;

Dragon, red -- DEAD
Dragon, blue-- 59 dmag

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence fires off a quintet of dazing magic missiles at the remaining dragon.

Dazin MM: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 2, 4, 1, 3) + 5 = 17
Will DC 16 or be dazed for 1 round.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Selter flies over and strikes at the dragon with his beak.

bite att: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16, if hits, damage: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (4, 3) + 18 = 25

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

"Spit at me, will ya!" Gilgrim yells at his draconic foe. "Guessin' you'll been needin' more iron!" The dwarf continues to assault his target until it stops moving.

Free Action: Maintain Defensive Stance.

Full-round Action: Attack Blue

Hammer Attack w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Hammer Damage w/ Power Attack: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (5, 4) + 16 = 25

2nd Hammer Attack w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Hammer Damage w/ Power Attack: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (1, 4) + 16 = 21

Defensive Stance: +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, +2 to AC when defending, but may not move.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan swoops across the room to deliver a single clobbering punch.

Wild Stunning Haymaker (Haste, High Ground): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 37
Nonlethal Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 4) + 13 = 22 DC 17 Fort or Stunned
Intimidate: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

Just out of range of a flying kick!

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin shoots the dragon again.

attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

You pile on to the dragon and it falls easily to the onslaught

The gold door opens to reveal a long stone chamber, identical in appearance to the entry chamber! The deans of the Pathfinder Society stand up as you walk into the room, and applaud. “You’ve made it!” exclaims Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr, beaming with pride. “Rest assured, this is truly the end and you have finally succeeded. Step through the doors and to your destiny!

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim steps through, shield and hammer still raised, looking around the room cautiously. He glances back at the others and asks Lissanya, "Are we sure this time? Don't need no flamin' surprises, like last time."

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"I don't think the masters would be so obvious to use the same trick twice." Lissanya answers, looking around to confirm the room is the same.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Kreighton sighs and turns to Marcos. "I always said those chaos beasts were a bad idea. Everytime!"

The Master of Swords bellows with some laughter, "Ah a healthy does of skepticism is always useful Master Shaine. It builds character!"

Sorrina "Did you find out anything about the Waithstone Orb? "

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

This is the end. Though just need to wrap up the last few things

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin looks at the Venture Captains to see if he sees anything weird.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

"Character or another trick?" He smiles.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin
GM Gustavef wrote:
Sorrina "Did you find out anything about the Waithstone Orb? "

"According to Benevolence, it's a terrible artifact that should be destroyed."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim relaxes more with a sigh. "They're definitely the real deal. No demon could makes such a bad joke. He motions to Benevolence, "You'd have to ask our resident finger-wagger about the orb. He seems to know more about it."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

"He sseemss to have gleaned the knowledge to do it as well," beams Narayan.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Ssself ssstill sssaysss it ssshould be ssstudied and cleansssed if posssible. Not decisssion for Ssself however.

451 to 478 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS][RD] The Guantles - Scrolls Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.