[PFS][RD] The Guantlet -- SCROLLS Table (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

SCROLL Map


401 to 450 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim releases his stance to make his way around the remaining creature, feeling worn out from the effort, but dedicated to striking down the evil thing.

Free Action: End Defensive Stance. Fatigued for 2 rounds.

Fatigued:
A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. Doing anything that would normally cause fatigue causes the fatigued character to become exhausted. After 8 hours of complete rest, fatigued characters are no longer fatigued.

Move Action: Move around the remaining Chaos Beast, staying outside 5' reach.

Standard Action:
Warhammer Attack w/ Power Attack/Haste/Fatigued/Flanking: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Warhammer damage w/ Power Attack/Fatigued: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 3) + 13 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence fires off another firework. [oo]cmv action[/ooc]

fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
SR: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Reflex DC 18 to avoid being dazed for 1 round.

Benevolence then pauses for a moment to see if his companions can finish it off before pelting it with magic.

Ready to Magic Missile if it attacks:

SR: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
pew pew: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 3, 3) + 5 = 20

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Relex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
The beast blinks five of its eyes and although singed not slowed by the blast.

Only one of Lissanya's arrows hits, and Gilgim smashes it soundly, but it still quivers.

Benevolence will wait till right before it goes to shoot the MM

Bold can still act

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 14 -- Current Time (0:09) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions: Haste (encounter)

Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - 9 dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater
Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Gilgrim - 23 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage;

Chaos Beast, Marcos - 63 dmg;
Chaos Beast, Sorrina - DEAD
Chaos Beast, Kreighton -- DEAD


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

Sithisshisses in frustration.
tail slap attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17, if hits, dam: 6d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 4, 6, 2, 2, 6) + 9 = 31
Crap Again!

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Selter moves up beside his lovely lizard and takes a slash at the foe.
scimitar att: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14, if hits, scimitar dam: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
grr...

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Sorry guys, very busy couple of days :-/

Narayan flings himself at the final beast an expression of grim resolve replacing his normal smile.

Flying Kick (Haste): 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 17 + 1 = 23
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 5) + 13 = 20
Hasty Snap Kick (Haste): 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 17 + 1 = 30
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 5) + 10 = 19
Twisting Backfist (Haste): 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 17 + 1 = 33
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 5) + 10 = 19
Quick Elbow: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 = 18

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Sitiss distracts the beast enough that allows Narayan to finish it off.

End of Combat

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

I suppose we're not done yet. Which door then? Show me the trap and I can deal with it." Lissanya pulls her wand and removes the bruises from the last room.

Lissanya Healing:
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Hideousss unnatural creaturesss! Let ssself sssee if illusionsss hid other of interessst?

perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 sigh...

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim looks down at the creatures that mimicked the Pathfinder masters, spits on the one at his feet before looking around the room again. "So if this wasn't the end, where in Torag's bushy beard are we?"

Perception w/ Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

"Whichever door they ssugessted is likely a trap."

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Disable Device: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

Lissanya tries to get past the trap mentioned earlier, but flubs a bit working around the glyphs.

Whelp, might get to see what it does!

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin looks around the new area.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The Red door is trapped and unfortunately Lisannya seems a bit distracted that she accidentally triggers the glyph filling the room with rays of negative energy.

Hand of Fate GM using your reroll

Disable Device: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28

However at the last moment a brief sight of inspiration prevents the energy draining trap from working at all.

After dealing the that, you notice that the doors are false and don't go anywhere. Only the green ones on the other side. Once seeing that they are safe you open them.

Room 15

The green metal doors open to reveal an irregular chamber dominated by a massive statue of a leering demon. The figure sits cross-legged upon a small dais along the north wall, its clawed hands holding a wide silver plate covered with burning coals. The statue looms nearly twenty feet tall from its seat to the crown of its head, giving the impression of a giant stooping over to fit in a confined space. Four five-foot-wide columns of glowing energy run from the floor to the ceiling, two to either side of the demonic colossus. From right to left, the columns are bright red and orange, brown, white, and blue. Along the wall, twenty-five feet from the double doors you entered, another pair of closed green metal double doors seem to present a potential exit from the room.

Licking flames and subdued heat coming from the red and orange column, chunks of small, sharp rocks flying around within the brown column, and swirling vapor and the smell of ozone coming from the white column. The blue column appears to be composed of fast flowing water, and gives off an acrid smell.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"Nice work Lissanya"

Sarvin looks at the statue for signs of traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Just realized that I almost forget to get some healing done in the last room. Gilgrim would have handed his wand off to someone to use on him.

CLW use:

CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Gilgrim walks into the room and takes in the view with a sigh. "More of these danged puzzles. It's enough to give a dwarf a giant-sized headache." He continues to mumble under his breath as he takes in the room. He especially look at the demon statue, spitting on the ground in disgust.

Perception w/ Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin
Sarvin Tiefling character wrote:
"Nice work Lissanya"

"...thanks." Lissanya nods, trying to shake the feeling of a nearly averted catastrophe. Seeing the column, Lissanya floats into the room, feeling drawn to the white column.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Lissanya heads to the white pillar and sees that it is made of swirling vapor and smell of ozone. This is electrified air. Looking at it closely she determine that anyone who step in to the column would then recieve a good deal of damage. The other columns are similarly tied to other elements.

Gilgrim and Sarvin go up to investigate the statue and at first not seeing anything. But as the get close the mouth opens and a symbol of pain is revealed.

Fort, Sarvin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Fort, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 +2 vs. Poison, Spells, & Spell-like abilities; +4 for Endurance
Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 +4 vs [Air]/[Electricity]

Both Sarvin and Gilgrim are effected.

Pain: -4 on attack, skill, and ability checks for one hour

The Symbol is still active and will effect anyone else that enters.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

can I use my re roll?

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Lissanya quickly closes her eyes to avoid the sigil's effects. "You two okay? I can summon mist again to hide the symbol, but I don't know if the door ahead is safe yet."

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence responds to Lissanya, while not yet entering the room "Can you disable it?"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim grimaces at the sudden pain inflicted by the magical glyph. "I'll be fine lass, but don't slow down on my account."

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Maybe." Lissanya calls back. "Damned hard to do it blind. Can you dispel it? Without looking at it?"

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence responds "Good thinking. Last time I encountered a symbol it only had a limited range, I should be able to try from outside of that."

Benevolence lifts his staff and pulls for a dispel magic.
Using arcane bond to pull a spell out of the spellbook.

dispel magic: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

That will get CL 14 or less.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Hss... Elemental columnsss that do nothing but harm you if you touch them. There isss sssomething more here.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Benvolence dispels the symbol. Its power is done, but Gilgrim still feels its effects. Sarvin summoned his person will to throw off the effect.

Taking a few moments you see that the other green door is bound and sealed with magic. But the magic seems tied to the columns and the statue.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Maybe put sssomething of elementsss on ssstone plate?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

From what you can tell, the theme of this room is Pain. Right now it looks like you will need one person to step in to each column in order to unlock the door.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Oh, freakin' duh. XD

"Here goes nothing." Lissanya mutters, stepping into the ozone column.

I assume it does more than 5 damage and will kick in her fast healing, so she'll take 7 off of the electrical damage.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan steps up to the column with the heat shimmer. "Another trial by fire. Thiss can be endured."

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin steps up to the earth column.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Who is going into the Water

Licking flames and subdued heat coming from the red and orange column, chunks of small, sharp rocks flying around within the brown column, and swirling vapor and the smell of ozone coming from the white column. The blue column appears to be composed of fast flowing water, and gives off an acrid smell.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim grumbles past the pain from the magical symbol. "Sure. Why not. Nothin' better than a wet dwarf."

He holds his breath and enters into the blue water column.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

You coordinate entering the pillars

Lissanya: Electricity: 6d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 4, 2, 6, 5) = 24
Narayan: Fire: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1, 3, 6, 4) = 26
Sarvin: Bludgeoning: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 4, 4, 6, 5) = 29
Gilgrim: Acid: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1, 2, 4, 2) = 21

As you each step in and suffer the pain of each elememnet a key begins to form over statue. After a few seconds the key finally forms and Benevolence quickly grabs it. The seal on the other green door drops.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence channels to heal.

healing channel: 1d6 ⇒ 1

can usue wands to heal after that.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

"That," Gilgrim says with a gasp of pain as he steps out of the acid,"Was not the brightest thing I've ever done. Not the dumbest either, by all accounts."

He hands over his wand for Benevolence to use.

CLW Wand:

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Let's try not to do that again, thank you very much."

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Not nearly as pleasant as it usually is." Lissanya complains.

CLW Wand:
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

CLWs: 7d8 + 7 ⇒ (3, 4, 4, 1, 1, 3, 3) + 7 = 26 Good lord what dreck

"Through tesstss of resolve, we ssee what truly matters."

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Sorry, wasn't around. Work has been a mess this week. I do have communal resist energy I could have cast. But I think I have to pick the same elemental type for all recipients.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Finishing healing up you open the green door.

Room 16

The green metal doors open to reveal a long platform running north to south along the western edge of a large, rectangular room stretching off to the east. Fifteen feet from the west wall, the floor falls away into a dark pit nearly thirty feet across that ends in an equal-sized ledge along the chamber’s east wall. At the center of that wall is a sturdy golden door with silver hinges— perhaps leading to the entrance chamber and your final escape from the Gauntlet dungeon! A thin stone bridge, wide enough to cross in single-file, leads from the east ledge to the west.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim assess the room, looking down into the pit. "Looks easy enough, but that's probably a lie. Maybe I should go first. If the thing goes out from under me, I've still got the airwalking magic to keep me afloat."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Anyone have spells they want to cast before Gilgrim and I move in?" Lissanya inquires, watching the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The Bridge is sturdy over a drop of 30 feet to a stone floor.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

While waiting for any further spellcasting, Gilgrim examines the construction of the bridge to see if it was rigged or poorly constructed in any way.

Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

I always forget that he has this.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence will cast fly on Narayan.

Benevolence then casts Mount and sends it across the bridge once his companions are ready.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Selter goes to work buffing himself and Sithiss. Then they step into the room.

Cast: Air Step on Sithiss, Mirror Image duration split between Sithiss and Selter

images: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

You may want to let my lady go firssst. Her weight will no longer be an isssue, but her presssence my provoke any attacksss that could occur.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The Mount safely crosses the bridge and waits on the other side.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

"No offense, Sithiss, but I be better off in front. Yer lizard can back me up like a phalanx, iffn ya want."

The dwarf makes his way across the bridge, being careful not to trip anything along the way.

Perception w/ Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Thanks Benevolence

UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20 Putting Shield back up
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17 Putting Heightened Awareness back up I guess not

Narayan suspects trouble and follows quickly on Gilgrim's heels.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

As Gilgrim starts to cross, two copper dragons erupt from the floor. Seeing this you realize the floor below is an illusion and goes 60 feet down.

While the fly up the bridge flips over attempting to toss Gilgrim down.

Ref, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 4 = 23
However he is able to retain his balance on air as the bridge attempts to trip him up.

Init:

Init, Lissanya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Init, Narayan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 +4 if HA
Init, Selter: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Init, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Init, Benevolence: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Init, Sarvin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Init, Dragons: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Bold May act

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 16 -- Current Time (0:18) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;

Dragon, red
Dragon, blue

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Darkvision (9:00); Shield; Fly; Sickened
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened ; mirror image (5)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater; air step ; mirror image (5)

401 to 450 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS][RD] The Guantles - Scrolls Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.