[PFS][RD] The Guantlet -- SCROLLS Table (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

SCROLL Map


301 to 350 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Hoping Benevolence has all the necessary info, Selter steps out of the sickening room. Benevolence meansss hidden within thisss ssstony chamber or sssomewhere within thisss mountainousss complex of tunnelsss and roomsss?

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence responds "Somewhere within these halls, we could have even already passed it I suppose."

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence continues "What puzzles me, is why the Society would leave an evil artifact in a place like this, unless there is more going on here than a simple test."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim listens to the info with some interest. "Can the information be trusted? Who's to say that this message itself has evil intent?"

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Could sssaid artifact be purified enough to be of ussse to usss or the Sssociety. Perhapsss the Sssociety wissshesss to regain a ussseful artifact rather than jussst itsss dessstruction. Either way, we mussst move on and continue sssearching. If we get to the end without finding artifact, ssshould be easssy to back track through cleared obssstaclesss to sssearch with more thoroughnesss.

Yes, I am aware, purifying an evil artifact is probably not within the scope of this scenario. However, Selter does not know that.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"Yes let's take it to the Paracountess to study. No need to destroy it"

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"If they left us something truly evil to deal with, I'm going to have strong words for our leaders about their recklessness." Lissanya promises with a dark expression.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.
Sarvin Tiefling character wrote:
"Yes let's take it to the Paracountess to study. No need to destroy it"

"If it truly be evil, then aye, it needs to be destroyed. But we aren't doing any good just standin' here like a pack o' fools. We'll deal with it if and when we find it. Let's move on."

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

While discussing what to do next, some fast moving undead creatures leap out from the shadows.

Surprise on Lissyana:

Unarmed strike, Stunning: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Unarmed damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 plus Wis: 1d4 ⇒ 3 Fort negate

Stun: Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Wis: Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Shakes off the stunning fist and the wisdom damage

Surprise on Benevolence:

Unarmed strike, Stunning: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Unarmed damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 plus Wis: 1d4 ⇒ 2 Fort negate

Stun: Fort, Benevolence: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Wis: Fort, Benevolence: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Safe from the wisdom damage but is stunned for 2 rounds

I have Benevolence's FF AC at 16 v Evil. Is there anything else

Init:

Init, Lissanya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Init, Narayan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 +4 if HA
Init, Selter: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Init, Sithiss: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Init, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Init, Benevolence: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Init, Sarvin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Init, Undead Thing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Assuming that Benevolence is stunned, if not stunned then he can act first with HA

The undead creature begins to steal the breath of Benevolence, taking his voice and exposing him to a sinister disease

The other one continues on Lissanya

Normal attacks on Lissyana:

Unarmed strike, Stunning: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Unarmed damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 plus Wis: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Fort negate
Unarmed damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 plus Wis: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Fort negate
Wis: Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Wis: Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

She sucumbs to the last wisdom damage

Everyone is up.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 10/11 -- Current Time (0:04) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 6 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened ; Stolen Breath (encounter) stunned 2rnd
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 26 dmg; 4 Wis dmg
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Kurobozu, Red -- dmg
Kurobozu, Blue -- dmg

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"OW!" Stumbling back, Lissanya glares with naked fury at the monstrosity. She looses two arrows in rapid succession at her assailant.

Longbow on Red, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 - 3 + 1 = 25
Iterative Longbow on Red, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage on Blue: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

What was the ceiling height in here again?

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Grilgrim rushes to the aid of Benevolence. He plants his feet and enters the trance to hold his ground, then draws his hammer and lays into the undead monstrosity.

He would definitely be provoking an attack by walking in front of the thing, unless that rock formation gives any amount of cover.

Move Action: Move 10 ft.

Free Action: Defensive Stance (+4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, +2 to AC when defending, but may not move.)

Attack Action: Hammer Attack w/ Power Attack vs. Blue: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Hammer Damage: 2d6 + 16 ⇒ (2, 2) + 16 = 20

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

looks like stunned to me.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan whips around the corner, careening into one of the undead with the clap of foot on wasted flesh!

Mighty Kick!: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21
Cold Iron, Silver, Magic Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 = 20
Following Roundhouse: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19
Cold Iron, Silver, Magic Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 5) + 10 = 21
Snappy Jab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Cold Iron, Silver, Magic Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 5) + 10 = 16

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Assuming I'm still sickened[ooc]

Selter steps back top allow Sithiss room to strike. Sithiss, crush that, that, thing! Then he utters Ushbu yog'och klub hozir o'limga sabab bo'ldi! [ooc]shillelagh on club


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

I'm assuming the 1 minute Divine Favor has worn off while we were investigating the writing. If not, add another +2 to hit and damage.

The big creature lumbers forward and slams her tail into the unnatural creature.

tail slap attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15, if hits, tail slap damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 5, 6) + 9 = 22 and trip CMB: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin will stab one with his rapier.

attack +1 keen rapier: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

crit confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Lissanya steps back but only gets one arrow in the creature. And Gilgrim follows up with his heavy hammer hit.

But the creature swipes at him as Gligrim moves past.
Unarmed strike, AoO: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
But misses the solid dwarf

Narayan's Kick and jab hit, but the roundhouse goes is narrowly avoided. The creature then nimbly jumps over the large serpent's tail slap. Only to get hit by Sarvin's Scimitar but not critically.

The Red Kurobozu senses the power of Narayan and attacks him with a flurry of blows.

Attacks on Narayan:

Unarmed strike, Stunning fist: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

The other focuses on the dwarf that hit him

Attacks on Gligrim:

Unarmed strike, Stunning fist: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

But none of the blows hit their intended targets.

Everyone is back up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 10/11-- Current Time (0:04) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 6; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Stolen Breath (encounter) stunned 1 rnd
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 26 dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion;
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Kurobozu, Red -- 50 dmg
Kurobozu, Blue -- 30 dmg

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Unwilling to put his stunned ally in any further danger, Gilgrim adjusts his grip on his hammer and thrusts it forward, shoving the undead creature back, abandons his defensive stance to follow the creature (hopefully) and then slam the creature from above, trying to force it down to the ground. Leaving the stance leaves him feeling fatigued and temporarily drained of energy (Fatigued for 2 rounds)

Standard Action: Bull Rush vs. Blue: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38 This includes the Str bonus from Defensive Stance before cancelling it.

Free Action: cancel Defensive Stance (Fatigued for 2 rounds; -2 to Str./Dex.)

Move Action: Move with creature. Should be no more than 5 feet, with the wall behind it.

Trip (Hammer to the Ground): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 This is a free attempt after a successful Bull Rush; includes fatigue penalty.

AC is currently 26 while fatigued.


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

I'm assuming the 1 minute Divine Favor has worn off while we were investigating the writing. If not, add another +2 to hit and damage.

The stegosaurus again tries to slam her tail into the unnatural creature.

tail slap attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11, if hits, tail slap damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) + 9 = 27 and trip CMB: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
CRAP again! Sithiss can't hit anything this scenario.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Selter moves to surround the creatuyr and attempts to bring his cudgel down to crush its skull.
club attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26, if hits, club damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 6) + 9 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

I believe this is my second round of stun now.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan shakes his head in sorrow as the undead attempt to strike him.

"Life and joy is what musst fuel ssuch sstrikess.
Debassed imitation can never attain ssuch heightss as you shall ssee."

If necessary, Narayan can move up to 30' between any two attacks to redirect to blue
Mighty Punch (Bless, Flank): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 1 + 2 = 26
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 6) + 13 = 21
Crushing Knee: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 17 + 1 + 2 = 28
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 1) + 10 = 16
Quick Elbow: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 34
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 = 18
If either undead is standing. He'll spend 1 Ki to
Decisive Stomp: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 17 + 1 + 2 = 40
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 6) + 10 = 21

Confirm?: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 1 + 2 = 29
Extra Damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 6) + 10 = 19

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Thanks Narayan." Lissanya offer, composing herself before turning to fire on Gilgrim's foe. Seeing the state of the undead, she looses another shaft to the second as well.

Longbow on Blue, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 13 - 3 + 1 = 21
Iterative Longbow on Red, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 = 18
Damage on Blue: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

If Narayan takes it out, both will be on Blue instead. Edit: With prone modifiers, I doubt either of those hit.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Sithiss swings wide, but Selter hits. Narayan is then able to finish off the one undead monk then dances around to damage the remaining one.

Lissanya's one shot is enough to put the creature down for good.

Combat over.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Again. Ow." Lissanya complains, holding her head.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"Nice work my friends"

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Take a moment to recover you then peer in to the next chamber.

Room 12

Black goo oozes down the walls of this cavern and congeals in pools upon the floor. Much of the stuff lies as a pond in the center of the room. An island toward the center of that pond holds a small plinth, atop which rests an oval stone Red outlined object. Somewhat transparent, an inky blackness roils just under the stone’s surface, darker than the blackest thunderhead.

This cavernous chamber reaches up some 50 feet from the floor. The black goo in this room acts the same as the stuff in the previous chamber. The pool in the center of the room is 4 feet deep, and acts as difficult terrain, but it takes two extra 5-foot squares of movement to enter a square rather than just 1.

There is a mound of goo in the back corner. Yellow Outline

You enter at the green area, and there an other opening at the yellow area across the pool

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim screws up his face at the site of the goo all over the place. "This place obviously isn't kept by a dwarf, cause no self-respecting dwarf would stand fer this." He peers at the stone in the middle of the room. "Any idea what tha' thing is for?"

Perception w/ Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Perception: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 13 - 2 = 20

"Not a clue." Lissanya scans the room as well. "Do you want me to scout and draw any enemies out?"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Nodding in agreement, Gilgrim responds, "Just be careful, lass. I've got me eye on that mound o' goo in the corner there." He points towards the northwest corner with his hammer.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Assuming nothing has reacted to us in the doorway, Lissanya will float up over the plinth and examine it closer for traps.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

You did have time to quickly heal HP before entering

Lissanya sees nothing to alert her as she floats over to the plinth

Sneaky things:

Sneak: 1d20 ⇒ 15 +??

Per, Lissanya: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Per, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Unfortunately neither Gilbrim or Lissanya see the creature emerging from the goo in the corner in time. A large deamon with bow flies up and shoots Lissanya It is 20 feet up

deamon bow attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
deamon bow damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 2) + 1 = 8 plus fort vs contagion

Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
She is hit but not infected with the disease imbued arrow.

Init:

Init, Lissanya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Init, Narayan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 +4 if HA
Init, Selter: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Init, Sithiss: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Init, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Init, Benevolence: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Init, Sarvin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Init, leukodaemon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

However it shoots two more arrows at the sylph

deamon bow attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
deamon bow attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

deamon bow damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 1 = 11 plus fort vs contagion
deamon bow damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 1 = 6 plus fort vs contagion
Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

With the last arrow she is taken with Blinding Sickness The on set DC is higher than the rest of the save DCs
Str Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Fort, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

As the strength drains from her, he vision gets cloudy and she goes blind

Everyone is up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 12 -- Current Time (0:06) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage; Blind; infected with Blinding Sickness
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Leukodaemon - dmg

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Right, healing should have been done. Does the demon have an ability that causes the disease to onset immediately? Edit: Scratch that, I see the contagion.

Healing: 6d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 8, 4, 2, 1, 6) + 6 = 28

"AAAAGGHHHH" With a scream of rage, Lissanya snaps her own shots back at the fiend.

Longbow, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 13 - 3 + 1 = 22
Iterative Longbow, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Maybe the first hit, was really hoping for a crit. Does anyone have Remove Blindess? I maybe should use my reroll.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim growls at the demon, but directs his words at Lissanya. "Dammit, lass, I told ye to be careful." As is his way, Gilgrim charges at the fiend, walking over the black goo on the floor, to assault it with his hammer.

Full-Round Action: Charge the demon (+2 Attack, -2 AC)

Hammer Attack w/ Charge, Fighting Defensie & Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Hammer Damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 5) + 14 = 25

Hammer Attack Crit. Confirm?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Hammer Damage: 4d6 + 28 ⇒ (6, 6, 5, 4) + 28 = 49

AC is currently at 28 (-2 for Charge, +3 for Fighting Defensively)

Edit: Ooooh... If that crit goes through, he's going to feel that one.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Do you have flight or air walk up? Maybe I should have hit you with my scroll before. XP

"I'll be sure to look for INVISIBLE CREATURES next time!" Lissanya shouts back.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

I've been getting the Airwalk treatment. Guess I didn't make mention of that. Hazards of trying to post at work. :p

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Sweet, Gilgrim is becoming Lissanya's favorite tank.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence still has a few temp HP left. No remove blindness handy here unfortunately.

Benevolence moves forward into the room and takes a good luck at the horrible goo deamon.
know:planes: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Benevolence then fires off a burst of radiance in the back corner to just hit the foul creature

SR?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
damage if evil: 5d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 3, 1) = 7
Reflex DC 17 to reduce blind for rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4 to dazzled.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

I assume the sickened condition has gone away on its own. If I need to use up a scroll of lesser restoration to get rid of it, let me know.

Endi men uchib ketayotgan sudraluvchilarman! Wildshape into a pteranodon.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin doubles moves to the demon jumping.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35

acrobatics: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The creature is a Leukodaemon, Deacons of the Horseman of Pestilence.

DR/10 Good or Silver, Immune to Acid, resit cold, electicty, and fire 10.
Its arrows can spread a host of diseases with contagion

Lissanya, feel free to use your re-roll to resist the blindness DC 16

Gilgrim charges up to the creature though it attempts to bite him as he closes
deamon bite attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
But misses the charging dwarf as Gilgrim solidly strikes the foul creature.

It then attempts to dodge the radiant busrt
Ref, Deamon: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
It is annoyed but not blind.

Spell Concentrate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Not liking the hard hitting dwarf in front of him, he pops out and reappears across the room. It calls out and 4 shadows emerge from the other chamber.

Everyone is back up. Narayan can take an action before it teleported.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 12 -- Current Time (0:06) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage; Blind; infected with Blinding Sickness
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Leukodaemon -- 72 dmg, dazzled (4rnds)
Shadows --

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Fort Save Reroll: 1d20 + 11 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 5 = 21

Much better!

Lissanya retreats back to the corner, concentrating for a moment to summon a cloud of mist that billows out, obscuring her from sight.

Move and cast Obscuring Mist (blue outline). That should at least help a little bit with the attacks.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim scowls at the demon once he finds it's new location. "Cheatin' son of a goblin. Good thing me companions have blessed me feet, otherwise I'd be real mad."

As the mist rolls in from Lissanya's spell, he takes some time to walk up in the air, trying to get up the the demon's level.

Full-Move Action: As per Air Walk spell description:

Air Walk:
Moving upward is similar to walking up a hill. The maximum upward or downward angle possible is 45 degrees, at a rate equal to half the air walker's normal speed.

So if I walk North - 10 feet forward, 10 feet up - then south - 10 feet forward, 10 feet up - I should wind up in the same square, but 20 feet above ground. That will take my whole movement for this round.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Sithiss will hit it if it tries to flee the room by this exit. I don't yet have the feat to be able to speak in animal form and give her different orders. Though she will still defend herself if the anything attacks her.

With a screech, the flying reptile that is Selter flies over the shadows and slime straight at the daemon and slams into it with it's beak.flying charge with power attack

bite attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 2 = 22, if hits, bite damage: 2d26 + 18 ⇒ (14, 11) + 18 = 43

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

@Selter 2d26?? Though it was a miss anyway

Glirim slogs up to the creature as it swipes at him again as he closes.

deamon bite attack, dazzled: 1d20 + 16 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 16 - 1 = 27
deamon bite damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Hitting the dwarf.

The Selter flies up but is narrowly dodges the bite.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

I'm confused. I didn't walk anywhere near the demon, this time. :p

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

For some reason I read it as walking up towards the creature. Got it. Then the AoO would be on Selter

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1
GM Gustavef wrote:
@Selter 2d26?? Though it was a miss anyway...

Ha! Wouldn't that be amazing. It should have been 2d6.

HP:56/67

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Round one

Seeing the height of the ceiling, Narayan quickly quaffs a potion of fly and begins to float off the ground.

Round two

Since the fiend is out of his easy reach, Narayan soars towards its lesser minions instead, striking with the care that other ghostly foes have taught him.

Target Priority: Green, Yellow, Red
Mighty Kick! (High Ground): 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 1 = 32
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 4) + 13 = 20
Sweeping Backfist (High Ground): 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 1 = 27
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 5) + 10 = 16
Dispersing Flick: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 4) + 10 = 18
Continuing Assault: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 17 + 1 = 32
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 1) + 10 = 16

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin shoots the creature.

+2 magic: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

can get through DR

301 to 350 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS][RD] The Guantles - Scrolls Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.