[PFS][RD] The Guantlet -- SCROLLS Table (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

SCROLL Map


351 to 400 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Lissanya and Gilgrim reposition themselves and create cover.
Selter presses his attack but can not hit the flying deamon

Sarvin's bullet goes wide

Narayan is able to clear two of the shadows before the descend on him.
Shadow Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Shadow Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Neither getting the monk.

The Deamon then casts a dark spell, then reaches to touch the pterodactyl
Concentration: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Touch: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

But is too distracted to connect.

Everyone is back up. Benevolence can take an action before its turn.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 12 -- Current Time (0:06) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage; Blind; infected with Blinding Sickness
Selter - 11 dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Leukodaemon -- 72 dmg, dazzled (3 rnds)
Shadows --

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim continues to trudge up through the air in order to get himself at a similar height to the enemy, but is unable to get much farther. "Give 'em hell!" he yells at Narayan.

Full-move Action: 20 ft. up at a 45 degree angle. He should now be at the 40 ft. mark above ground.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Stepping forward to get a view of the fight through the mist, Lissanya draws an arrow blanched in a white grit. Focusing on the shadowy figures, she looses two shots.

Ghost Salt Longbow on Blue, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 13 - 3 + 1 = 25
Iterative Ghost Salt Longbow on Blue, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Iterative Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Will move to Red if Blue goes down. Both should be flatfooted due to the miss obscuring her from sight.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence casts haste!

Missing Lissanya & Sithiss, remarkably hitting the rest of us though.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Thx for the haste!
HP: 56 of 67

Selter again snaps his beak at the outsider.
bite 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28, if hits, dam 1: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (4, 5) + 18 = 27
bite 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19, if hits, dam 2: 2d6 + 18 ⇒ (1, 4) + 18 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Every strike flowing from one shadow to the next, Narayan whirled among his foes, never leaving a part of his body exposed to their grasp for a moment longer than necessary.

Mighty Punch (High Ground, Haste): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 30
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 6) + 13 = 20
Hasty Followup (High Ground, Haste): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 22
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 3) + 10 = 19
Vicious Knee (High Ground, Haste): 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 39
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 6) + 10 = 20
Withdrawing Jab: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 26
Magic Cold Iron Silver Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 4) + 10 = 19

Finishing one square higher if they're defeated

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Lissanya's ghost arrows easily dispatch the two remaining shadows.

Selter gets one solid bite in but not the other. Though Narayan, free from the, shadows is able to fly up and finish the deamon with one last punch.

All that remains is the orb. The orb that was in Benevolnece's vision

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 12 -- Current Time (0:06) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage; Blind; infected with Blinding Sickness
Selter - 11 dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Leukodaemon -- 72 dmg, dazzled (3 rnds)
Shadows --

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence ponders to his companions "That's the orb from my vision, shall I try and destroy it?"

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

what doesss it do? Do you know for sssure that it isss evil? Can it be purified? Can it be usssed for good? Can it be usssed sssafely?

Detect Magic
Detect Poison
Guidance

spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

Selter isn't really a 'good' person and certainly doesn't worship a 'good' goddess. He would want to take it if feasible. But he isn't so power greedy to take an item that will curse him.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

"It was placced here for a reason, sso I trusst to wiser heads than mine. Sstill, I would desstroy it."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim walks back down closer to his companions, disappointment on his face that the demon was dispatched so quickly. "If there be anything ye can do ta identify the magics in this doodad, then take what time ya need. I'm not fer trusting something just cause some magic words in the walls said so. If we can't figure it out, then we'd be best ta smash the thing an' be done with it."

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Takings some time looking at it. It is some type of profane relic. There seems to be some sort of presence of malevolence trapped with in.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

If Benevolence were to dessstroy it, would that not ssset free the entity? Isss it not better to keep it trapped? Or isss it posssible that we could alssso dessstroy entity?

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

”If we’re not taking it to the masters for safe-keeping, I say Gilgrim should smash it.”

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

"If it is truly what is seems, smashing it may not get us anywhere. I think I should try and destroy it."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim gives the orb the stink eye, obviously not trusting this scenario. "Seems to me, something trapped in a prison will find whatever means to get out. If there be something in here that's been imprisoned, destroying it is sure to let it free, I be thinkin'. Best to be takin' to those who know how to deal with it, or let it be."

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"Let us take it to the Paracountess"

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

So I have two counts for take it out, one for destroy now, anyone else

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

”The Dark Archive does know how to handle artifacts like this. Let’s take it. If it has some possessive spirit, I should be the one to carry it. I have some defenses against that.”

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

And that is three for taking it for now. Who wants to carry it or where do you put it for now?

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

This may be bad, but Selter would volunteer to carry it. Protection From Evil would be nice though.
Ssself will bear thisss burden. Can sssome provide a barrier to the effectsss of the artifact?

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"Sorry I'm unable too"

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Benevolence can use what information he does have to at least neutralize any ill effects of the orb with out completing the ritual, leaving the orb inert for the remainder of the adventure.

Having done so you make your way though the chamber that had the shadows and find yourself at a gold door. The Exit.

The Gold Door opens inward to reveal a long stone chamber instantly recognizable as the entrance chamber! Across the room, the three deans of the Pathfinder Society look down at you from their table at the top of a raised dais, their faces beaming with pride. “You’ve made it!” exclaims Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr, slamming shut her massive book with a smile. She gestures toward the red metal doors that lead outside. “Once you step beyond these doors,” she says, “you leave with the approval of the Society’s leaders. Congratulations!

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim starts in surprise at the sight of the Pathfinder Masters. It takes him a moment to react any further before he says, "Wait.... That's it? We're done?" It takes him a nothing moment before he breaks out in a hearty belly laugh that lasts for a good while.

Finally, he wipes his eyes and looks towards the table, gives a crisp salute, then says, "Got a bit hairy there, but we managed to make it. One of our finger-wagers has an orb that was sitting around with some kinda demon protectin' it. May be wantin' ta keep that in a safe place, or better yet, destroy the damned thing without letting out what's inside."

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence speaks to Selter "I have a circle of protection emanating from myself. I will carry it."

Benevolence also thinks to himself I'll also be easier to put down if I do go crazy.

Benevolence will carry the Stone baring any serious objections since he knows about it and has the long prot:evil.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

"It is sstrange to be greeted and praised right before the end of a trial rather than at itss end."

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Good point, Narayan." Lissanya studies the faces of the masters across the room. "If the test is over, why are there two exits?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Before wasss sssaid we only had to passs the gold doorsss to sssucceed. Now is passs the red doorsss to sssucceed. Why the change? Are thessse not the correct gold doorsss? Something does not seem right.

This seems a trap. But I see it not.

Can friend Gilgrim tell if our path has truly led us back to the place we began?

Detect Magic, then Detect Poison, then Guidance, then attempt to disbelieve an illusion.
will save: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.
Selter Sago de'Morcaine PFS wrote:

Before wasss sssaid we only had to passs the gold doorsss to sssucceed. Now is passs the red doorsss to sssucceed. Why the change? Are thessse not the correct gold doorsss? Something does not seem right.

This seems a trap. But I see it not.

Can friend Gilgrim tell if our path has truly led us back to the place we began?

Gilgrim looks confused for a moment before he clues into what his companions are saying. He takes a moment to mentally walk through the rooms that they have just gone through, mapping them out in his mind, following the stone to their logical conclusion.

Perception w/ Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

"Hmmm... not sure. That teleporter that we used early on would make it hard to keep track."

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin studies the area.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Sarvin glances at the red door and can make out a sigil that was not there before. It looks like some type of negative energy trap.

Gilgrim is able to realize that this is just not the right place. Lissanya can tell that these are not the real Deans.

Sleter studies the deans hard and the slowly transform to their real forms. Or Formless Chaos beasts.

Initiative:

Init, Lissanya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Init, Narayan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 +4 if HA
Init, Selter: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Init, Sithiss: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Init, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Init, Benevolence: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Init, Sarvin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Init, Chaos Beast: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

The beasts transform and slouch forward.

Everyone is up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 14 -- Current Time (0:09) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage; Blind; infected with Blinding Sickness
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Chaos Beast, Marcos - dmg;
Chaos Beast, Sorrina - dmg;
Chaos Beast, Kreighton -- dmg

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim sighs in resignation. "Ya just had to be monsters, didn't ya. And I was looking forward ta that ale, too." Shield and hammer in hand, the dwarf lowers his head and, with a yell of annoyance, charges towards the beast in the middle, attempting to push it into the table and (hopefully) onto the floor.

Full-Round Action: Charge into middle Chaos Beast (+2 Attack, -2 AC)

Bull Rush w/ Charge: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29 (Keep moving with the creature as far as it is pushed.)

Free Trip After Bullrush: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17 (This is assuming that it is not knocked prone once it hits the table.)

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence makes use of his other haste spell, hitting the whole party this time.

He will also create a single duplicate of himself in case he gets attacked.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Lissanya draws and shoots with alacrity thanks to Benevolence's spell.

Longbow on Shaine, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 23
Iterative Longbow on Shaine, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 14
Haste Longbow on Shaine, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 12
Haste Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 14

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

O'sish! Sssmasssh that ssslime!
Selter activates Sithiss' dire collar and the steggesaurus becomes huge


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

With a roar the mighty-er dinosaur charges the creature to the left.
tail slap att: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22, if hits, tail damage: 4d6 + 11 ⇒ (2, 5, 2, 4) + 11 = 24

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

With a flying leap, Narayan surges towards the unengaged chaos beast with a grim look on his face, unwilling to allow it to reach any of his less protected companions.

Ssuch decception fails
Before those of true wisdom
True joy musst be earned.

Flying Stunning Kick: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 17 + 1 = 22 DC 17 Fort or Stunned
Magic Cold Iron Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 2) + 13 = 21
Brutal Stunning Hook: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 17 + 1 = 35 DC 17 Fort or Stunned
Magic Cold Iron Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 6) + 10 = 18
Hasty Push Kick: 1d20 + 17 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 1 = 24
Magic Cold Iron Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 6) + 10 = 21
Looping Cross: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 = 33
Magic Cold Iron Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (6, 4) + 10 = 20

Confirm?: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 = 21 If relevant? Narayan's fought Chaos Beasts before, but I don't remember if crits work
Magic Cold Iron Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 3) + 10 = 14

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin fires at the nearest beast.

+2 pistol: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Gilgrim pushes the beast forwad, but the beast has become an amorphous blob and can not be tripped.

Two Lissanya's arrows hit.
The Huge steggesaurus smashes the beast that was Marcos
Narayan is able to step up and finish fake dean

Sarvin's shot tags the beast that Gilgrim pushed back.

The beast then attack their closest foes

Attack on Gilgrim:

Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

claw damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Fort sv Posion,
claw damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Fort sv Posion,
claw damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Fort sv Posion,

Attack on Sithiss:

Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Chaos Beast Claw-Confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

claw damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Fort sv Posion,

everyone is back up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 14 -- Current Time (0:09) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions: Haste (encounter)

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - 23 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage; Blind; infected with Blinding Sickness
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - 9 dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Chaos Beast, Marcos - 24 dmg;
Chaos Beast, Sorrina - 9 dmg;
Chaos Beast, Kreighton -- DEAD

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Fort Save vs. Poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Fort Save vs. Poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Fort Save vs. Poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Gilgrim reels a little from the attack, but quickly goes on the defensive, planting his feat and focusing his mind on the task. He attacks the blob-like thing, but with a bit more reserve than normal.

Free Action: Activate Defensive Stance (+4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, +2 to AC when defending, but may not move.)

Full-Attack Action:
All attacks are using Power Attack, Fighting Defensively, Haste and Defensive Stance.
Impact Adamantine Warhammer Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Warhammer damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (3, 2) + 14 = 19
Impact Adamantine Warhammer Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Warhammer damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (3, 4) + 14 = 21
Impact Adamantine Warhammer Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Warhammer damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (5, 2) + 14 = 21

AC is currently at 33; TAC 20

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Lissanya shifts aim to support Gilgrim with his opponent.

Longbow on Sorrina, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 30
Iterative Longbow on Sorrina, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 25
Haste Longbow on Sorrina, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 12
Iterative Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 16
Haste Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence conjures a set of fiery dragons and fires off a set of fireworks at Sorrina.

fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
SR: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Casting dazing snap dragon fireworks and then using a move action to fire off at Sorrina. Reflex DC 18 for half fire damage and to avoid being be dazed for 1 round.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Gilgrim only hits once with his hammer, not liking being touched by the odd creature though suffering no ill effect. All three shots from Lissanaya hit

Benevolence's flare has no effect on the creature.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 14 -- Current Time (0:09) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions: Haste (encounter)

Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - 9 dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Gilgrim - 23 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage;

Chaos Beast, Marcos - 24 dmg;
Chaos Beast, Sorrina - 69 dmg;
Chaos Beast, Kreighton -- DEAD

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Any clue if it's immunity/fire resistance or SR?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

They have SR, and are not critable. No other immunities.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Ushbu quyruq bundan ham kuchli!
Selter casts strong jaw on Sithiss.


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)
GM Gustavef wrote:

...

claw damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Fort sv Posion
...

With the buffs, her AC is 36. Down 2 with charge is still 34. No hit unless I'm missing something else.

Sithiss' tail is now a truly fearsome weapon. It slams down toward the creature.
tail slap attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19, if hits, dam: 6d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 3, 6, 3, 6, 4) + 9 = 34

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin tries to stab one with his rapier

attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

I guess precision damage doesn't work

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Botting Narayan
The Monk leaps forward and behind, flanking with Gilgrim to unlease one mighty punch

Narayan Atk: 1d20 + 17 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 17 - 2 = 24
Mighty Fist: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 6) + 13 = 25
Smashing the foul creature to oblivion.

Sithiss unhinddered by the beast in front of it, is still unable to bite the squish mouthy blob.

The beast flails at the dinosaur.
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Chaos Beast Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

But nothing gets though the massive hide.

One left. Everyone is back up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 14 -- Current Time (0:09) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions: Haste (encounter)

Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; Sickened
Sithiss - 9 dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater
Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Heighten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Gilgrim - 23 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - 25 dmg; 2 Str damage;

Chaos Beast, Marcos - 24 dmg;
Chaos Beast, Sorrina - DEAD
Chaos Beast, Kreighton -- DEAD

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Let's finish this!" Lissanya turns to the final target, hoping to put it down for good.

Longbow, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 24
Iterative Longbow, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 17
Haste Longbow, Deadly Aim, Point Blank Shot, Hasted: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 - 3 + 1 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 17
Iterative Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 14
Haste Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 6 + 1 = 13

351 to 400 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS][RD] The Guantles - Scrolls Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.