[PFS][RD] The Guantlet -- SCROLLS Table (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

SCROLL Map


251 to 300 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Floating through the killzone, Lissanya keeps moving. Clearing the doorway, she posts to the corner, clear line of sight to the two north hostiles.

Double move.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin will double move closer to the rest of the party.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Benevolence picks off the pugwampi with his magic missiles thus ending the unlucky aura they produce.

With that no longer an impediment, Narayan pummels the gnoll unconscious.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 8 -- Current Time (0:19)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater
Gilgrim - 13 dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ;

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Next up."

Longbow on Green, Deadly Aim, Freebooters Bane, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 13 - 3 + 2 + 1 = 19
Unlucky Longbow on Green, Deadly Aim, Freebooters Bane, Point Blank Shot: 1d20 + 13 - 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 - 3 + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage on Blue: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Not sure if we're still effected or not, hopefully they don't have high AC.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The blue one falls and the remaining Pugwampi scurry away in to the cracks of the wall.

Combat over.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim grumbles as he pulls out his wand again, offering it to one of the healers to use on him "Prancing little tricksters. Ain't nothin' but trouble."

CLW wand usage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW wand usage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW wand usage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

First two uses maxed me out.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"Indeed I wonder what other foes we'll meet"

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Finishing up with the gnoll you move on.

Room 9

The doors open to reveal a small chamber, ruined by the passage of time. Four crumbling pillars support a domed ceiling high above. The western wall has all but collapsed, revealing a narrow passage that winds off into an unsettling darkness. Directly across from you, there seems to be something scrawled on the wall in chalk.

On the opposite wall is a simple message. Written in common, it reads: “Rest and fortify yourself against the horrors that await you in the foul caverns that lie beyond. Temptation is the ruin of many Pathfinders.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim looks at the message with some doubt. "Is this a trick, or are they actually giving us a place to take a breather? Can one o' you finger-waggers see if there's anything about?" He takes a wander around the room, looking for anything suspicious himself.

Perception (add +2 for Stonecunning): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

"Looks safe to me. Doesn't mean that it is, of course." Lissanya peers as far into the darkness as she can.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

Looksss sssatisssfactory to Ssself. Selter and Sithiss begin to walk into the room.


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The room is safe and can be secured. You have the option of resting as long as you like. Or just pressing on.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

I'm all for resting. Gilgrim doesn't necessarily need it for much except his stance, but best to take advantage when we get it.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Lissanya can recover her couple spell slots then and possibly adjust to better ranger spells if needed.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan looks slightly impatient, but quickly acquiesces when his friends ask for a breather.

He settles down to meditate as well, cleansing the last remains of the poison from his body. Using Restoration as an SLA

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

If you are going to rest the full 8 then let me know what buffs you want to recast

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan rings himself in layers of protections both spiritual and arcane before continuing.

Barskskin as an SLA
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19 Mage Armor
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31 ...Mage Armor again
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32 Heightened Awareness
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25 Shield (right before we continue on)

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

I have used a fair number of spells and could use a rest but is not strictly required.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Roussse Ssself for turn asss sssentry.

I have to apologize, I had a feat I'm not actually qualified for yet. It is now fixed as close as possible to the way I have been playing the character.

For group's information, I have switched out my Ice Storm for Strong Jaw. I still have Garden of Peril as an AoE offensive spell.


Greater Magic Fang (+2 on tail slap) cast on Sithiss, dur 8 hrs.
Shield Companion cast on Sithiss, dur 8 hrs.
Mage Armor from wand cast on Selter, dur 1 hr (for some AC when wildshaped).
Longstrider, imp spell shar between Selter & Sithiss, dur 4 hrs ea.
Barkskin (+3 Nat AC), imp spell shar between Selter & Sithiss, dur 40 min ea.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Spell list is updated and ready to go.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Did we decide if we're resting or not?

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Consensus seems like yes :-)

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

After resting Benevolence casts:

Darkvision on: Sithiss, Selter, Narayan & Quinn (9 hours)

False Life on himself Temp HP: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 (9 hours)

Magic Circle against Evil on himself (80 minutes)

Daylight on his staff (80 minutes)

Longstrider on himself (8 hours)

Airwalk on Gilgrim 80 minutes

Wand of Mage Armor on self 1 hour

Wand of Heightened Awareness on self 10 minutes, will use for +initiative

Countless Eyes on Gilgrim 9 hours Can't be flanked

Deathwatch (80 minutes)

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Also is anybody wants a free CL 9 continual flame, I get it as an SLA 1/day

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

I'm good

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*
Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 9 -- Current Time (0:00) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion;
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Room 10

Deeper into the cavern, its walls fade to the color of pitch black night. The darkness drips down the walls, like an oily resin coating the place from some unknown source. The air is oppressive and pungent. Whatever lines the cavern emits a strong alchemical smell.

The surface of this chamber are lined with a viscous, unholy alchemical substance, Any flame—whether open, contained in a lantern, and even continuous flame—sputters in this room, causing it to emit only dim light within its normal bright light radius. The ebon goo also automatically counters any light spell or supernatural effect cast or used within this chamber, causing that light to sputter and end if it is already in effect. Lastly, the goo radiates strong evil.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

After a good rest, Gilgrim is ready to go again, armed and armored. He thanks Benevolence for the spells. "A dwarf could get used ta this."

On examining the room, he says, "I'll take the lead. Got the best vision in the dark, I think. Gonna need a good pair of eyes right behind me, though, lookin' fer traps."

Perception w/ Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Just don't run headlong into them. You're still too heavy to carry." Lissanya shoots back, following closely.

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Also using a wand charge of Heightened Awareness.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Selter and Sithiss follow silently along behind Lissanya. (Well, as silently as a great big lizard and armored snakeman can manage.)

perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Across the cavern a small side passage opens out to a worked room covered with sandstone tiles. The tiles are scrawled with writing, diagrams, and pictograms. The writing and pictures are a scrambled mess. While chunks of writing seem to detail some complex messages or ideas, the chaos of the room’s decor disorients the senses. And then some of the writing moves.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

knowledge nature: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32 don't figure it will work for anything in here, but just in case

As soon as the writing begins to move, Sssiz Omadli Jangchisssiz!
cast Divine Favor on Sithiss, dur 1 min

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan is thoroughly perplexed, unable to make heads nor tails of the strange writing. "Does anyone undersstand thiss room's purposse?"

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Did you see that?" Lissanya mutters to the rest. "I swear I saw the words move. A puzzle?"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim blinks a couple times, rubbing his eyes, hoping to wipe away the weird. "I'm thinkin' that I didna get enough rest... me vision's swimmin'."

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence takes some time to examine the swirling words, attempting to discern their purpose.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin looks for anything out of the ordinary.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The writing is in the chamber with the red dot. Move yourself in the room if you want to investigate further.

It is oddly dark and there is a strong sense of foreboding from the chamber of odd writing.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence tires a rope around his waist before heading fully into the dark room. "If I get too googly eyed pull me out."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 83/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 12/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan grins. That's something he understands.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Selter walks in with Benevolence and looks around.
perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.
Benevolence wrote:
Benevolence tires a rope around his waist before heading fully into the dark room. "If I get too googly eyed pull me out."

Gilgrim nods in response and takes hold of the rope.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Secrets of the Words:

Fort, Narayan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Fort, Selter: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Fort, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Fort, Benevolence: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Random: 3d5 ⇒ (3, 2, 4) = 9

So I have Benevolence, Narayan, and Selter reading the walls. Gilgrim is keeping an eye on them

Spending 1 minute in the room, Narayan feels the words invade his head and he sees the ground lurch and move about him.
Reduce speed by 5 ft, and is Sickened

The words still affect Selter and Benevolence, but they are just sickened by the effects.

Do you wish to read more to find any more secrets?

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 10/11 -- Current Time (0:02) plus (8:22)

Group Conditions:

Benevolence - dmg; tmp hp 14 Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20); Sickened
Narayan - dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Sickened, -5 movement
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg; Air Walk (1:20); Countless eyes (9:00) ;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion; sickened
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider (4:00); Barkskin (0:40); Shield Companion (8:00); Magic Fang, greater

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

What, if anything did we learn so far?

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Nothing yet.
But it should mean something...
Why else would there be cryptic writing if it were not hiding something...

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Selter tries to ignore the lurching of his innards and continues reading.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence continues to try and decipher the words as well.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Any Secrets?:

Fort, Benevolence: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Fort, Selter: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Random: 2d5 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5
Random: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Seleter is unable to hear anything but Benevolence learns:

Dark secrets:

you learn of an evil artifact in these halls known as the Wraithsoul Stone and you are given the knowledge and the power to destroy the Wraithsoul Stone. You can do so by staying in physical contact for 3 rounds, while reciting words of power. If contact is lost, or the words cannot be heard, you must start this ritual again.

There is no additional ill effects

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"What do you see?"

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence steps away from the swirling chamber.

"Hidden within these chambers is an artifact of great evil known as the Wraithsoul Stone. In my mind's eye I can see the ancient words needed to destroy it."

Benevolence digs through his pack to find a scroll of lesser restoration with four casts remaining.

I think myself, Selter and Narayan are sickened.

251 to 300 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS][RD] The Guantles - Scrolls Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.