[PFS][RD] The Guantlet -- SCROLLS Table (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Harasty

SCROLL Map


101 to 150 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

If I'm reading the map correctly (always iffy); you folks will have to jump, in catch up to me, then go another 20 feet (35'?)to reach a crab. So I think that will be at least a double move those that don't have a swim speed.

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

I'm summoning you some aquatic buddies at least.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Selter is correct, you have enough to just dive in and ready for them to close on a single move. Swiming all the way up to them with out a swim speed would take at least one turn.

Gilgrim and Sarvin dives in and waits for the creatures to close.

Benevolence begins casting.

Selter and Lissanya can still act before the crab creatures

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 3 -- Current Time (0:05)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)
Round 1

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvison (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Tojanida, Red - dmg
Tojanida, Green - dmg
Tojanida, Blue - dmg

Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater

\

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Seeing the water clean, if not clear, Lissanya speaks a charm of transformation, growing webbed fingers. With a deep breath, she draws a dagger and dives in to join the rest of the underwater team.

Animal Aspect for a swim speed and extra breathing time.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Buffs in effect
Darkvision
Mage Armor
Long Strider
Barkskin
Shield Companion
Resist Energy, Acid (20)
My AC is 23 with the buffs and shapechange.

Dang! Had to look it up to be sure, but can't sweep them up in the vortex unless I'm large. I was really wanting to try that.

Selter moves up and slams a water fist onto the shell of the crab.

slam att with power attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31, if hits, damage: 1d8 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18

crit confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18, if hits, damage: 1d8 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

if one tries to get past me and generates an AoO:

slam att with power attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22, if hits, damage: 1d8 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Selter slams the creature with his watery appendage, but not critically

The red crab attacks Selter in front of him
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Claw Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The green crab shifts forward and dives in to Selter
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Bite Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Claw Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The blue crab swims forwards and just bites
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

A few of snaps hit the druid and start nibbling him down.

Everyone is back up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 3 -- Current Time (0:05)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)
Round 1

Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvison (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - 23 dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Tojanida, 18 Red - dmg
Tojanida, Green - dmg
Tojanida, Blue - dmg

\

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

Narayan quickly chants the incantation on his scroll, then dives into the water, pulling his oft neglected Monk's Spade from his back as he goes.

Monkeyfish up

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim swims up beside Selter and uses his hammer to shove the crab away from the Nagaji, following after it, if he is able.

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

All vs. Green
Bull Rush (Improved/Greater Bull Rush, Sledgehammer): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25
He will move along with the crab as far as he is able. This should (I think) provoke and AoO from Selter.

Trip (Hammer to the ground): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Not sure if this would work underwater, but Hammer to the Ground allows for a Trip action after a successful Bull Rush.

I won't move anything, as I don't know exactly what the results are gonna be. All in the DM's court. :)

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

1d3 ⇒ 3

Benevolence finishes his summoning spell and dips his hands in the water and creates a trio or dolphins behind the crabs.

That's as deep as I can get so they're likely to go there-ish even if Gilgrim pushes them further down.

bitting green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

bitting Red w/Flank: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

bitting yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Benevolence follows up with a Guidance on Narayan as he dives into the water.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin tries to swim up and stab the nearest crab.

swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

With a cut of her dagger through the water, Lissanya signals for the team to gang up on the crabs with the newly summoned allies, before swimming closer.

Activating Freebooter's Bond for an extra +2 when flanking for everyone within 30ft of Lissanya. This should include the dolphins as well, as they only have to see her.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Gilgrim slams in to the crab creature and pushes it back a bit. But allowing Selter to get his attack in before it goes. used the already rolled AoO

Selter swims up and connects with the red one that was hit before.

Benevolence's fish swarm out but none hit their targets, but provide distracting flanks

Bold may still act

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 3 -- Current Time (0:05)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)
Round 1

Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater

Benevolence[/b] - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvison (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - 23 dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Tojanida, Red - 32 dmg
Tojanida, Green - 11 dmg
Tojanida, Blue - dmg

\

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Buffs in effect
Darkvision
Mage Armor
Long Strider
Barkskin
Shield Companion
Resist Energy, Acid (20)
My AC is 23 with the buffs and shapechange.
HP: 60/83

Selter again slams a watery fist onto the shell of the crab.

slam att with power attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 2 = 31, if hits, damage: 1d8 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

I don't think I'm up again unless I missed the Tojanidas' turns...

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Selter slams one more time and takes out the Red Crab creature.

Narayan did Monkeyfish. So now their turn

The Green one lets loose on Gilgrim
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

The blue one follows up on Gilgrim as he is currently the more meaty target
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

None of them coming close to landing a noticeable hit on the solid dwarf

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 3 -- Current Time (0:05)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)
Round 2

Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Monkeyfish
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvison (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya- dmg;
Selter - 23 dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Tojanida, Red - DEAD
Tojanida, Green - 11 dmg
Tojanida, Blue - dmg

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

I forgot to post that everyone is back up

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Satisfied with his breaking of the 'enemy line', Gilgrim attempts to break the crab's shell with his hammer.

All vs. Green

Hammer Strike w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Hammer Damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 4) + 14 = 19

Hammer Strike w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Hammer Damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 6) + 14 = 22

Forgot to add the extra Flanking bonus from Lissanya, if it makes any difference whatsoever.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin tries to hit the nearest crab.

"We have them on the run!"

swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Dagger on Blue: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 2 = 16
Damage on Blue: 1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

Kicking into place beside Selter, Lissanya aims a thrust of her dagger at the creature, clearly much less proficient in melee.

Freebooter's Bane on Blue, +2 to hit and damage.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan plunges into the water, swimming as fast as he is able!

Run

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Buffs in effect
Darkvision
Mage Armor
Long Strider
Barkskin
Shield Companion
Resist Energy, Acid (20)
My AC is 23 with the buffs and shapechange.
HP: 60/83

Since it worked so well before, Selter moves on to the next crab and slams a watery fist onto its shell.

slam att with power attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 24, if hits, damage: 1d8 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 16 + 2 = 21

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Gilgrim gets one solid swing but misses with the other. Lissanya stabs but misses. Though giving aid to Selter's slam

Botting Benevolence and his singing fish Attack

Bite on Blue: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
Bite Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Bite on Blue: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
Bite Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Bite on Green: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
Bite Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

All of the fish nibble away at their tasty crabs.

The crabs focus on Gilgrim again.

Green attack
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Blue attack
Bite Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Claw Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

But none get a good nibble on the tasty dwarf

Everyone is back up

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 3 -- Current Time (0:05)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)
Round 3

Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00); Monkeyfish
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvison (9:00)
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - 23 dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Tojanida, Red - DEAD
Tojanida, Green - 25 dmg
Tojanida, Blue - 31 dmg

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Buffs in effect
Darkvision
Mage Armor
Long Strider
Barkskin
Shield Companion
Resist Energy, Acid (20)
My AC is 23 with the buffs and shapechange.
HP: 60/83

Thessse crabsss have ssstrong ssshellsss! Another watery fist slams onto the shell.

slam att with power attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 32, if hits, damage: 1d8 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 16 + 2 = 19

maybe I should have used some more buff spells prior to the combat. I didn't expect crabs to be so tough.

Finally realizing that maybe he should have given some more insightful thought into this opposition, Selter tries to remember what he has learned about giant crabs over the course of his career.
knowledge nature: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28 special defenses, weaknesses, worst save, special attacks. in that order if not all.

Haven't played this character in a long time. Sorry for forgetting some of what he can and should be doing.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Keep in mind, Selter. We are underwater. I don't know if you can breath underwater, or not, so I don't know if speech is possible.

Gilgrim continues is assault on the crab. The rhythm of his movement almost seems to indicate that he's enjoying himself.

All vs. Green. If Green goes down, then remainder against Blue.

Hammer Strike w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Hammer Damage[/dice: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 2) + 14 = 17

Hammer Strike w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Hammer Damage: 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 2) + 14 = 18

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1
Gilgrim Flintmaul wrote:
Keep in mind, Selter. We are underwater. I don't know if you can breath underwater, or not, so I don't know if speech is possible....

Currently I am a water elemental. Elementals don't breathe. Water elementals can speak and cast spells underwater.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.
Selter Sago de'Morcaine PFS wrote:
Gilgrim Flintmaul wrote:
Keep in mind, Selter. We are underwater. I don't know if you can breath underwater, or not, so I don't know if speech is possible....
Currently I am a water elemental. Elementals don't breathe. Water elementals can speak and cast spells underwater.

Touché. ;)

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin tries to hit the nearest crab again.

swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

crit confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

The Tojandia are intelligent creatures from the plane of water. They have blind sense, and all around senses with the eyes all along their shells. The also have some Fire and Electrical resistance.

However, Selter does finish off the one in front of him and Gilgrims hammer is able to finally finish off the last one with his second strike.

You can safely now swim to the other side of the shaft.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 3 -- Current Time (0:07)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)
End

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Room 4

Perception:

Per, Lissanya: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
Per, Narayan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3+2 if HA
Per, Selter: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
Per, Sithiss: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Scent
Per, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 +2 Stonecunning
Per, Benevolence: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Rising to the surface of the pool, you find yourself in a chamber bathed in red and blue flickering light. Above you, on a pedestal well above the water, is a enormous statue of an armor-clad knight cast in stone. Each of its outstretched arms ends in a massive stone gauntlet. The gauntlet on the right hand radiates a flickering red flame, while a nimbus of blue frost surrounds the gauntlet on the left hand. It is 10 feet tall and made entirely out of stone.

Selter notices that there is a seam around the waist of the statue and the arms look like they might pivot.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"Definitely looks like a trap." Lissanya observes, the webbing on her hands melting away to be replaced by soft pads.

Shifting Animal Aspect to Raccoon for the remainder of the duration, only a few more minutes.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Narayan prepares himself for further adventures as his new friends assess the statue.

UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22 Heightened Awareness
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29 CLW
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33 CLW
UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34 CLW

CLW: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 6, 5) + 3 = 16

"Can any dissarm it?"

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

healing self:

wand clw 1 ch: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
wand clw 2 ch: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
wand clw 3 ch: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
wand clw 4 ch: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
wand clw 5 ch: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
wand clw 6 ch: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Without touch the statue, Selter examines it closely. Looking to see if it is part of, attached to or just resting on the floor? What kind of stone? How tall? How heavy?

If can't disable any trap, might want to just knock it over. Or if it would fit, shove it into the pool.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"If I can see where it is, yes." Lissanya floats up out of the water to see if she can manipulate the statue safely.

Assuming she can see where the trap is at, Lissanya will attempt to disable it. Also assuming the statue doesn't just start throwing fire and ice. She will make sure everyone is healed and ready for danger before going in.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim climbs out of the pool, looking more than a little put off from the water dripping from him. His spirits rise quickly, though on seeing the stone statue in the room. "Now this is a sight fer me water-logged eyes. Nothing like solid stone under yer feet and above yer head."

Despite his sudden good spirits, the dwarf makes sure to place himself between the statue and his fellow Pathfinders, scanning around the room for anything that seems out of place.

Perception w/Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

Benevolence stays far away from the statue keeping the Dwarf between himself and the danger.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin follows Gilgrim and looks around the new room.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

I think I moved you into the positions you folks described. Say something if the are not the correct locations.

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Lissanya floats up to get a closer look.

Per, Lissanya: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Finding the mechanism, she attempts to disable the mechanics.

Disable Device, Lissanya: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35

She realizes that pushing a button on the back of each hand does the trick. It does not seem to be active, and a "click" is heard at the door out of the room.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 5 -- Current Time (0:10)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Room 5

Opening the door, you are assaulted by the sound of howling wind. This chamber is cut in half by a gigantic pit, with only a thin ledge making up the far side. There are two exits from this chamber: one on your side and one on the other. Although you can feel a stiff breeze, the loud sound of rushing air seems to be coming from the gap.

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Keeping to the ground for the moment, Lissanya moves into the room and presses against the wall to inspect the near exit.

Checking for traps and waiting to see if anything emerges from the gap.

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

Sarvin looks around the new room.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim makes his way into the room and peers into the pit from a safe distance. "Not looking to be growin' any wings anytime soon, lass," he mentions to Lissanya, "But I wonder if this walkin' on air magic I have might work here." As he's speaking, he takes a closer look at the stonework to see if anything stands out.

Perception w/Stonecunning: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

"I'm not carrying you over it." Lissanya warns in return. "You're heavy."

Scarab Sages

Maplinks: PFS2: 1-03 - Escaping the Grave *-* SFS 1-23: Return To Sender *-*

Sneaky stuff:

Per, Lissanya: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Sneaky: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Random person: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Something catches Lissanya's Attention she turns to look
Fort SV, Lissanya: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

As she shrugs off the impulse to freeze in place. she points out a lizard like creature across the way staring back at her. It is lizard like, but not natural.

Initiative:

Init, Lissanya: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Init, Narayan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 +4 if HA
Init, Selter: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Init, Sithiss: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Init, Gilgrim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Init, Benevolence: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Init, Sarvin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Init, Lizard Thing: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Everyone can act before the creature goes again.

Scrolls Status Card wrote:

Room 5 -- Current Time (0:10)

Group Conditions: Delay Poision (1:00)

Benevolence - dmg; Magic Circle v/Evil (1:20); Daylight (1:20); Longstrider (8:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Highten Aware (0:10); Deathwatch (1:20)
Narayan - 17 dmg; Con Drain 1; Antitoxin (1:00) ; Darkvision (9:00)
Sarvin - dmg; Darkvions (9:00)
Sithiss - dmg; Darkvision (9:00); Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion ; Magic Fang, greater
Gilgrim - dmg;
Lissanya - dmg;
Selter - dmg; Darkvison (9:00) ; Mage Armor (1:00); Longstider; Barkskin; Shield Companion; Resist Acid 20 (1:25) ; Water Elemental Form

Lizard like thing - dmg

Grand Lodge

Female Sylph Rng8\Spr1 HP 70/70 AC:24/TC:14/FF:20 Perc +13 F +11 R +12 W +10 CMD 23 Spd 30ft/Fly 30ft Init +4 Buffs: Delay Poison, Barkskin

Knowledge Dungeoneering/Nature?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"Watch out, it tried to do something to me!"

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Gilgrim is about to object to the remark about his weight when Lissanya reacts to something across the pit. Instinctively, he raises his shield, positioning it between himself and whatever it is across the way, then maneuvers himself in front of the Sylph woman. "Are ya all right, lass? What are we dealing with now?"

Dark Archive

Male Swash 8/Gun S 1 HP 68 | AC 29; Touch 21; FF 21 | F +5; R +14; W +2 | CMB+11; CMD 32 | Speed 30 ft | Init +8 | Perc +12 | Stealth: +6 Swashbuckler 8/Gun Slinger 1

"What is it?"

Silver Crusade

Male LG Nagaji Scaled Fist 11 | HP 45/83 | AC 23(27)(31)(35), T 22 (30), FF 20(24)(28)(32) | CMD 39, FFCMD 36 | F +12, R +13, W +13 Init +3/7 | Perc +2/4 | Stunning Fist Uses 11/12 | Ki Pool 11/12 |

Knowledge (arcana) will work if it's a magical beast.
Narayan hurls himself across the chasm at the strange lizard, arcing his heel to smash into the beast before following up with a flurry of quick strikes.

Can't fail that Acrobatics check

Flying Kick: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27
Magic Nonlethal: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 1) + 13 = 20
Intimidate: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 On success, shaken for 20 rounds
Dropping Knee: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
Magic Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 2) + 10 = 17
Finishing Jab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Magic Bludgeoning: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 2) + 10 = 15
Once I hit a target that's shaken, it becomes flat-footed to me through the end of my next turn

Liberty's Edge

Aasimar Wizard 1/Cleric of Abadar 2/Theurge 6 | HP 94/88 | AC 16* T 12 FF 14* CMD 14 | F +10 R +5 W +14 | Init +3 Perc +5 | Darkvision

fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
know arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Benevolence moves into the room, catching a glance of the lizard. Pausing for a moment to a to try and figure out what the creature is.

Benevolence then follows up with a [url=http://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Telekinetic%20Maneuver]Telekinetic Maneuver[/dice] to try and drag the creature into the windy pit.

Drag into the pit vs CMD: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

Silver Crusade

Male CG Dwarf Fighter (Foehammer) 7 / Stalwart Defender 1 | HP 77/77 | AC 27 T 14 FF 24 | CMB +13 (+20 BR, +15 OR, +15 sun., +15 trip), CMD 28 (34 vs. BR, 32 vs. trip) | F: +9, R: +6, W: +5(+2 v. fear); +2 v. poison & magic | Init: +3 | Perc: +8, SM: +1; Darkvision 60 ft. | Speed 20ft | Defensive Stance: 5/5 rds | Active conditions: None.

Watching Narayan leap over the chasm with ease, Gilgrim grumbles, "No lizard's gonna get the best o' me." With a quick intake of breath, Gilgrim puts his faith in the magic that was bestowed on him early and walks on the air (hopefully. From there, he maneuvers himself out of the creatures reach until he can nearly flank it. The whole time, he keeps his shield up, blocking direct vision of it.

Move Action: Move 20'

Standard Action: Attack lizard-thing

Hammer Attack w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Hammer Damage (Magic/Adamantine): 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 5) + 14 = 20

Assuming the Airwalk does the trick, he is currently standing in mid-air. Don't even want to think what that's going to mean. :P

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Buffs in effect
Darkvision
Mage Armor
Long Strider
Barkskin
Shield Companion
Resist Energy, Acid (20)

Selter calls out Kissslota Oklari! and a slimy sizzling green ball of yuck flies toward the lizard. acid arrow

ranged touch attach into melee: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 4 = 20, if hits, acid damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

101 to 150 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS][RD] The Guantles - Scrolls Table All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.