Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


301 to 350 of 2,549 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Now only in her underthings she circles around until she is in front of Laenid. Stretching up on her toes she wraps her arms around Laenid's neck and pulls her down a little to kiss her softly on the lips. Pulling back slightly she looks into her eyes while biting down lightly on her lower lip, "Let's continue this conversation over on the bed. What do you say?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Dhampirs in Love:
Finding her pleasure intoxicating, Drago steadily increased his pace. After a few minutes his face contorted in ecstasy as his seed released inside her.

Collapsing beside her, Drago rolled on his side and focused for a second. Well focused, he cleaned the two of them up with his magic. When finished, he caressed his fiance's cheek. "Gods, I love you."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"And I love you," Yulia says, giving Drago a tender kiss. "I think that made me tired enough to sleep now."

She yawns and closes her eyes. "Good night, Drago."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Sleep well my Sweet," Drago responded. Settling down, he pulled the blankets over the both of them. He soon joined his love in the land of slumber.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid smiles and scoops Jin up in her arms. "That sounds like a good idea. It's much warmer there."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin giggles as Laenid scoops her up in her arms, "Mmmm....yes it is. Especially when you're in it with me."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"You're so cute, it should be a crime," Laenid says, gently setting Jin on the bed.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin covers her mouth and giggles again. Looking up at Laenid she starts to remove her underthings.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:

[dice=Perception]1d20+13

Yeah, you can't beat these ears.

"Sounds like your Summoner is home," Malyoxa says. "It's getting late...I should let you get some rest."

"Only if you're ready to head home now, I'm not all that tired."[/spoiler] Hitome says softly, [smaller]"Are you sure you can make it safely? Maybe I should walk you home."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods to Auric. "I would love some, if you don't mind. I do enjoy spice... I think. I'm pretty sure I do. I... haven't had any in awhile."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Oh come on Malyoxa, it's obvious that she wants you to stay. Plus, if you spend the night, you'll get the added bonus of scolding me in the morning.


Half-Orc Ranger 10; HP: 92/92; AC: 22, T: 14; FF: 20; Fort: +10, Ref: +10, Will: +7; Init: +2; Perception: +16 (+17 to avoid being surprised)

Svanna brings a plate of rice with beans, a grainy salad and roasted chicken to Toska.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Le Con Check: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Le Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Malyoxa wobbles at first as she gets up, but manages to stay on her feet. "I'm fine."

She plops back down and gazes into Hitome's eyes. "But if you want me to stay, say so. If you want to get a little...intimate, we can do that."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Stay." Hitome says softly leaning forward and caressing Maloxya's cheek. "I'd like that."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

What Kind of House Is This?:
Laenid does the same and climbs on top of Jin, their naked bodies pressing together. She softly kisses Jin's lips before moving down to her neck.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Then I'll stay," Malyoxa whispers as she closes the distance, pressing her lips against Hitome's.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Tell me about yourself," Auric requests. "Or I can tell you about me. Whichever you prefer. I suppose if we're supposed to be working together, it'd be nice to know where we're coming from."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Thank you." Toska happily tells Svanna as he takes the food and then a bite. "Oh! It is spicy. It's a pleasant taste. In a painful way."

When Auric begins talking he chews and swallows his food before he responds. "I have no problem talking about myself, I just ask that you be more specific so I know where to start. Or you can talk about yourself some. Either is fine, but of course I already know my own story. More or less."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

This is the house that LOVE built:
Jin lets out a soft sigh as Laenid kisses her and runs her fingers through her love's hair. Jin raises her hips slightly so that she can rub her warming womanhood against Laenid's thigh as she's kissed. She lets out a soft moan of need before tilting her head back to look into Laenid's beautiful eyes, "Am I really that cute?" She asks softly.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric chuckles. "How about you start from when you became a Midwife? I don't need to know everything about you."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Love, eh?:
"As a button," Laenid whispers as she kisses Jin's lips again. One hand goes to support the kitsune's buttocks as she rubs against her.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Yes, Love. What else would you call it?:
Jin lets out another plaintive little whimper as she feels Laenid's hand against her bottom, "Mmmfffnnn....oh...well, I'll try not to use it for evil." She says with a slight giggle after returning the kiss.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Lust:
Laenid takes firm grip of Jin's hips and rolls onto her back. She gives the kitsune's buttocks a firm squeeze. "I would hope not."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

If two people love each other, it's not lust. It's expressing your love in a physical manner:
She smiles down at Laenid, "I'll be good, promise." She says before taking one of Laenid's supple breasts into her mouth, while her hands wander lower.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome, melts into the kiss, her fingers running through Malyoxa's hair as she kisses her back. Pulling back after a bit she looks into the sorceress' eyes. "Let's take this upstairs."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Lead the way," Malyoxa says, holding out her hand to Hitome.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Expressing Love:
Laenid's hands wander to Jin's petite breasts, kneading them and giving her nipples a light pinch. Her legs part, giving the Summoner easier access to her treasure.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Exactly;o):
As Jin feels Laenid's body respond to her touch she smiles. Taking her mouth off of Laenid's breast, she kisses her lips, her nose, nibbles her ears, and then slowly works her way down her throat to her shoulders. As she works her way down her body, lightly kissing her love here, there, and everywhere, her fingers find their way to her moist petals.

Jin moves down her body, her lips, tongue, hand, and fingers caressing every part of the woman she loved more than life itself. As she makes her way down her body, she turns slightly so that her torso is no longer within reach, while her legs are now up by Laenid's torso. She continues to explore Laenid with her mouth, kissing her way down her belly to her thighs, slightly teasing her love to full arousal.

Finally, hearing the moans and soft cries of pleasure come from her, Jin uses the fingers of one hand to expose her soft pink pearl before lowering her mouth to it. Wrapping her lips around her most sensitive spot, she sucks lightly while using the fingers of her other hand to add physical stimulation to the oral pleasuring of her beloved.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Ah, good then.”Toska says before taking another bite of food. ”This mark appeared on my arm, and I was informed shortly after what Summonerrs and Midwives are. So I made my way here. I’ve aged a few years since then, this is not a task for a youth I suppose. It was fun while it lasted.”


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Expressing:
Laenid moans as tingles of pleasure course through her body. Her fingers seek out Jin's soft folds, brushing against the tender nub within. Laenid quickens the pace as her fingers become slick. She reaches up and kisses the kitsune's hip before falling back and letting her body react to the stimulation.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric smirks. "Nothing else of note, then? Do you have any hobbies?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska takes another bite and thinks. ”I like eating I suppose.”

Chuckling he continues. ”I remember liking all the carnal pursuits, indulging the physical with flesh or waves, the mind with music and literature. I suppose I like people watching too, though that’s recent. It’s all a bit of haze. Might need to pick up some more hobbies so I don’t get a reputation for being a creep.”

”What about you?”


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Love:
Oblivious to everything but the one she is with, Jin moves her hips in tandem with Laenid's stroking as she continues to suck on her soft sweet bud. As she feels Laenid react to her stimulation, she blows softly across her wet cleft before licking every bit of sweet nectar from her flower.

Removing her fingers from her sacred treasure, she gives her quivering bud a few more gently tugs before kissing her way back up her body. Getting up to her face she looks into her eyes as she gently caresses one of her breasts, before passionately kissing her on the lips. Her wet treasure pressing against her love's strong thigh.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Duuuuuuuuuude......Lol


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

wut? :3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

I don't even know where to begin. LOL


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

I am reminded of this scene from Blazing Saddles.

Auric remains silent for a moment, contemplating what exactly fate had bestowed upon him. He mulls over his Midwife's peculiarities before speaking. "I like sailing and fishing. It's been a while since I was on the open sea."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Expressing:
Laenid adjusts her legs and draws Jin closes so that their wet clefts are pressed together. Her arms wrapped around the kitsune, Laenid kisses Jin passionately as her hips rise and fall, stimulating them both. Soft moans, growing in intensity, escape the Summoner's lips.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

LOL

”Oh I like sailing, being on the ocean was quite fun. I’ve never fished but I bet it’s fun too. It also gets you food so that’s even better.” Toska replies.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Fishing can be fun, if you have patience," Auric concurs.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Love:
Jin moans a little more loudly as she feels herself reaching her peak. As they move together as one, Jin brings her lips to one of Laenid's nipples to muffle her moans.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Garhazan has no large bodies of water," Gyrthr says off-handedly. "So I've never been fishing myself."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Expressing:
Laenid holds Jin closes as she shakes from pleasure. Her arms relax as she climaxes and Laenid falls back on the bed, pulling Jin on top of her.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods. ”I don’t know if I’d able to stand being the fisher, but sitting nearby watching how the fish act would be quite interesting. A much different mindset than hunting.”

”We should all go fishing on the sea sometime then.”


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Not a bad idea," Auric says, taking a sip of his water.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

EL:
Jin pants as she lays on top of Laenid, her body glistening in the moonlight. Finally getting her breath back, she rubs her nose lightly against Laenid's before giving it a kiss. She kisses her forehead, cheeks, and lips before smiling down at her. "I will always be your cute good girl. Just for you though." She says with a soft giggle.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Yes. Hmm, was there anything else you wanted to ask?” Toska asks before going back to his food.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"And I am yours forever," Laenid says as she runs her fingers through Jin's hair. "Maybe we should get a warm bath while we can."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Nothing that probably wouldn't come off as offensive," Auric says.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Svanna and I will set up a place for you, Toska, and then we shall turn in for the night," Gyrthr says. "Auric knows enough about the house to help you with anything you might need."

He takes his wife's hand and heads out of the kitchen.

301 to 350 of 2,549 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.