Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


101 to 150 of 2,640 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"A days worth of practice helps."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin picks out a table near the fireplace for them to sit at.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:

"Your Summoner's giddiness kind of gave that away," Malyoxa says. "So...I'm guessing she wants us to...get closer..."

The normally self-assured and brash drow seemed to have trouble taking this in. "And what do you think about that?"

"Well....I already know that I enjoy spending time around you, and good wine is better with good company." Hitome says in response, a hint of a smile on her lips. "What about you?"


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa gestures to the table. "I don't really do this...I'm more of a 'sneak into someone's room while they're half-dressed' sort of girl. I don't...I'm not a romantic...because I don't know how to be one."

She circles around the table like a cat stalking its prey. "But I won't let good food go to waste."

The drow sits in one of the chairs and waits for Hitome.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia gives Drago a peck on the cheek before eating.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

It's okay, you don't have to know how to be romantic, I'll help you. HEhehehehe


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

The aasimar smiles. "Not that the 'sneak into someone's room' method is effective, mind you." Hitome answers, taking the chair beside Malyoxa's. "The monks that raised me didn't have much use for romance either, but I like learning new things.....and the food does look good."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"I better go put the rest away in the preservation box." With that the Dhampir turned and headed to the kitchen.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa smirks. "What would we be learning here? Besides the fact that your Summoner thinks we need some 'alone' time."

The drow picks up the bottle of wine. "She must also think we need to be very drunk too. This is some good stuff."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Well then I suppose we shouldn't drink on empty stomachs." Hitome says with a smile, beginning to serve them both.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

You're so silly. I already plated the food and disposed the containers. That's why it took me so long to set it up. There's also a little fruit pie, big enough for two people to shsre, sitting on the table. I left it whole in the pan, and put a knife next to it so you can serve yourselves. Have fun, and enjoy.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Quit spying on our "date".

Malyoxa uncorks the bottle and pours both of them two full glasses of wine. She eats a few bites and looks Hitome in the eyes. "I'm not going to beat around the bush. I think you're attractive, but I don't know if I'm a good match for you."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia eats her stew as Drago heads into the kitchen, thinking about what would happen tomorrow.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

After getting the leftovers put away, Drago returned to the living room, "Are you okay?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia nods. "I'm fine."

She tucks a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "I've just got some thoughts running through my head."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome blinks for a moment, taking a sip of her wine before responding. "Well the attraction is mutual. Wgar makes you think you wouldn't be a good match for me?" she asks eating a bit more food.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"About tomorrow?" He asked taking a seat next to her.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

When the server comes around Jin orders a hot tea for herself before looking over at Laenid, "Do you know what you'd like to drink Laenid?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa takes a drink of wine. "Eh, I'm not sensitive or...you know, forthcoming with the whole 'emotions' thing."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Just some lemonade, please," Laenid says.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia nods. "My mother always told me 'When the wind changes, make sure you notice'. I feel as if something is going to happen. I can't put my finger on it, but...things are going to change soon, aren't they?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Most certainly yes. Even if we do not face Chalandra, if Blackcrown is taken back, it will be a significant change."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I'm sure that'll agitate the remaining Necromancers," Yulia sighs, the hint of a grimace on her face.


Nyder returns with two chicken dinners and the Summoners' drinks. "Does everything look alright?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods, nearly salivating at the sight of the dinner. "Oh yes, it all looks wonderful. Thank you very much!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"I suppose it's a good thing that I'm pretty good at picking up in things. I tend to be reserved with my emotions as well, but it doesn't mean I don't have them." Hitome says taking another drink of her wine. "And I have to admit, I feel more relaxed around you than most other people."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"In all likelihood, yes. Are you sure you're okay?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid smiles at Jin and starts eating.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia nods. "I'll be fine, it's not like you're going out with some wet-behind-the-ears adventurers. There's a lot of strong people in this town to back you up."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"You mean I don't inspire fear or loathing in you?" Malyoxa says in a self-depreciating joke.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Not in the least. Clearly misunderstood....and the brooding is actually kind of....I don't know.....appealing." Hitome says looking into Malyoxa's eyes.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa grins before breaking out in an uncharacteristic laugh, full of mirth. "Oh, so you like those types! A little touch of darkness, eh?"

She attempts to compose herself, the alcohol completely thwarting her at every turn. "I'm not shaming you or anything like that...I don't know...It's hard to think of what you like when you've been told your whole life not to like anything."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Well then I guess since there's no one trying to tell you what to like now, you're free to find out aren't you?" Hitome says with good-natured mirth as well. "I spent most of mine being told that duty and self-perfection was more important than enjoyment or happiness. I'm learning that balance now"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Trying to remember that they were in a public place, Jin attempts to curb her....enthusiasm. Knowing that they had a good amount of time to kill before going back, she concentrates on cutting her chicken into decent and respectable bite sized pieces.

Jin smiles up at Laenid between bites of the savory and juicy chicken, and tender but not squishy vegetables.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa finishes her food and pushes her plate away from her. She takes a swig of the wine. "How the f*** do you do that?! Is there some sort of special lever you can pull and go 'Hey, I'm not that person anymore'. 'Freedom' isn't a word that drow understand. Well, at least, not ones that grew up down there."

She sighs. "Excuse me, I'm deep in my cups, it seems."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid returns the smile. "So what would you like to do after we eat? Make sure that Malyoxa and Hitome are okay or...something else?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Don't forget dessert....and I mean the pie, for now. I'm so sorry, I promise to be better tomorrow.

After a few sips of tea she inclines her head slightly to the head as she considers the question, "Mmmmmm....something else. Not sure what really....oooohhhh I know maybe...but I don't usually do it in public."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"And what would that be?" Laenid asks.


Toska:
The voyage from Jin Zhao to Zahvroma was largely uneventful. You noticed that there were only ten other passengers on board the ship. Under normal circumstances, the ship would not have sailed for such a meager amount of people, but you noted that one of the passengers was a wealthy trader. It was likely his money that influenced the captain...or perhaps it was fate.

As soon as you set foot on the dock at the town's harbor, you felt the bitter cold in the air. It was unseasonably strange for a land in the southern hemisphere. The town was quaint and you noticed several armored men directing the other passengers, most of them heading to a large structure towards the center of town. The others heading further north.

Upon approaching the armored men, they seem to not notice you. Even your words are ignored. You catch a whisper upon the wind. "Come to me, Toska."

You feel compelled to walk the streets to the north, past homes and shops. As you round a corner, you see a blonde woman standing at the porch of a tailor's shop. Her eyes meet yours and a feeling tells you this is who you are meant to meet.

Out of the corner of your eye, you think you see something else as well.

Perception check.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome ponders for a moment as she finishes her meal. "As wonderful s it would be, I doubt it would be that easy...without mind magic anyway." she says sardonically. "The first part we've both already accomplished.....leaving the people who told us what to be behind."

"You're perfectly excused, if anything I've found good wine only makes people say what they think, rather than what they think people want to hear." she says with a little smile. "If there's one thing I've learned from Jin, it's that the only way to move forward is to take the first step. Acknowledge your past, and the part it played in making you the person you are and the person you've decided o be learning from it. Say farewell to it, and move forward. Big steps or little, as long as you keep moving forward." she says putting down her glass as she looks at Malyoxa with a comforting smile and a shrug.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin reaches into their bag and pulls out her instrument. Blushing a little she looks up at Laenid, "It's really too cold to go wandering the streets, so I thought...maybe we could go to Ieyasu-San's Old Fish, have maybe a light dessert, and then....maybe play for him? I just...I have never purposefully played in public before. I've played in front of people I know....but, not strangers."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

@GM:
Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (12) + 22 = 34+4 vs Undead, +2 vs Dragon

Will have character sheet finalized today when I get into work. Aside from maybe shopping >_>


Toska:
You spy two men in a nearby alleyway. They cast furtive looks your way. Almost instantly, you notice that one of the men is a Kuroikaze clan member. The two men whisper to each other briefly, too quiet for you to catch, before they head further down the alleyway.

The blonde woman glances in your direction as well.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Just imagine that it's only you and me in there," Laenid says. "I'm sure it will be wonderful."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa runs her fingers through her blonde hair, before propping her elbow on the table and her chin in her palm. She looks up at Hitome, blowing a loose lock of hair out of the way. "There's still some wine and this pie here. Little steps, right?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods and blushes, "Okay Laenid, as long as you're there with me...I'm sure I can do it." She says before happily finishing the food on her plate. Rubbing her tummy she lets out a satisfied sigh, "MMMmhhmmmm....that was so yummy. I might need to play first to work up an appetite for dessert. How did so many good cooks end up in the same town?" She asks while sipping on a little more of her tea.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Taking a hold of her hand, Drago replied, "And there's just as many to stay in town. So hopefully, I won't worry about you too much. I know, I shouldn't worry. It's just...............I feel like I would be a terrible fiance if I didn't at least a little."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:
Malyoxa runs her fingers through her blonde hair, before propping her elbow on the table and her chin in her palm. She looks up at Hitome, blowing a loose lock of hair out of the way. "There's still some wine and this pie here. Little steps, right?"

See...you'll be so happy, there's no need for me to be in trouble for putting together something nice for you guys. hehe


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Mmmhhmm....little steps." Hitome says with a smile, taking a moment to simply appreciate Malyoxa's beauty. "Should we have it here or go sit on the couch?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Ack, I opened this when I woke up but completely forgot to post, sorry.

@GM:
Narrowing his eyes Toska resumes his pace towards the woman. "My sincere apologies for my delay," he says when he gets into conversational distance with her.

101 to 150 of 2,640 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.