Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


1 to 50 of 2,658 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Gather, all ye Summoners and Midwives.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

*raises hand* Here

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Waves


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid leans back on the couch, listening to Jin play. She hoped that they hadn't made Hitome feel unwelcome in her own home.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin's eyes are closed as she plays. The song lasts for about five or six minutes before the last notes fade.

Finishing her song she opens her eyes. Getting up she puts her flute back in her bag, "That wasn't as well as I usually play, but I guess I've had a lot on my mind lately. Are you okay? You look like your thinking about something?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Oh, just worried about driving Hitome off with our lovey-dovey antics," Laenid replies. "She seemed a bit more relaxed around Malyoxa."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Thinking about it for a moment she smiles, "Yeah...but Hitome is pretty easy going. I don't want her to feel left out or anything though. Maybe her and Malyoxa should have some lovey-dovey antics." She says with a giggle.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid taps her fingertips together. "Are you suggesting that we...maybe speed things along there?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin giggles again, "What do you have in mind my beloved?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"I find that privacy and a "might be" romantic dinner could prove effective," Laenid says with a sly grin. "And a good bottle of wine wouldn't hurt either."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She gets an exited look on her face, "Oohh ohhh I know, Malyoxa is coming back here after she talks to Toni. What if we go and get some candles and a couple dinners from Hadrinn's and bring them here along with a bottle of wine and then we...can need to go out and they can have some time alone. What do you think? Wanna go get some stuff? Maybe I can even find a nice cloth to put on the table to make it all pretty and stuff?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid laughs. "I love your enthusiasm."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jumping up off the couch she holds out one hand to Laenid while grabbing her bag with the other, "Oh wait...we'll freeze out there like this. Okay, we get our heavy winter cloaks and boots on first, and then we go get stuff. Come on Laenid, let's hurry so we can get it so we can have it set up before Malyoxa gets here!" She says excitedly while pulling on her winter things.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Here


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Dotting just in case I'm needed.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid gets her winter wear back on. "Okay, I'm ready to go."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Running up the stairs she knocks on Hitome's door, "Hey, we gotta go out for a bit. We'll see you later." She then hurries back downstairs, "Okay, I'm ready too. I didn't want Hitome to come out and worry if we weren't here. I guess we should go to Halfpocket's first?" She asks, as they head out the door.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"We can start there."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods while thinking about what they needed to get as they head to the shop.


"Welcome, welcome," Halfpocket says as Jin and Laenid enter. "What can I help you find?"


After a while of sitting on the couch with Yulia, Drago hears a knock at the door.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She smiles, "We're trying to help a couple of friends have a romantic dinner night at home. We were wondering if you had some candles, a couple of nice goblets or glasses, and something pretty to go on a table?"


Halfpocket hops off his stool and goes to the shelves. "I'm guessing you want some of those long tapered candles instead of those fat ones, right?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods, "Yes please, and something pretty to hold them if you have it?"


"I think I might have something," Halfpocket says, rummaging through a box. "Not many people come looking for the nonessential things, so I don't order that much."

He pulls out two small brass candle holders. "Here we go."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"Oh yes, that's perfect. Now for something pretty to put on the table. Do you have some linen cloth or anything like that?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Now who can that be?" Drago wondered before attempting to get up to answer.


Halfpocket nods, going to some boxes. "Any particular color you want?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"No idea," Yulia says. "Were you expecting anyone?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Not that I can think.........Actually, I wonder if it's Toni." Going to the door, he carefully opened it. Just in case there was trouble.


"Am I...interrupting something?" Toni asks as Drago opens the door.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She thinks for a moment, "Hmmmm....it needs to be something romantic...yet sophisticated, and not too girly. Maybe something in a shade of red with a lighter sheer material over it to make it shimmer?"


Halfpocket shakes his head. "I just have pretty average colors here and only one kind of material. Not many people want fancy tablecloths."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She kind of shrugs, "Oh, that's okay. Do you have any in like a deep blue? Maybe that would be better. Red for romance is a little cliche, don't you think?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"I suppose we don't want to give them the impression that we're trying to get them together," Laenid says. "We're just doing something nice for them, right?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods, "Yeah...yeah, I don't want it to be completely obvious so a nice blue or gold color even would do."


Halfpocket pulls out a royal blue tablecloth. "How about this one?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Not entirely, can I help you Toni? Is this about......Blackcrown?"


Toni nods. "Mind if I come in?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Stepping aside, "Sure, my apologies."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Toni walks in and gives Yulia a small smile. "We've sort of decided that it's time for the Summoners to take action. Apparently, those men that came were sent by Solomon, one of the Necromancers. We don't know where to find him, but it's better than sitting around waiting for him to send more people."

Toni looks to Drago. "However, it'd be dangerous for all the Summoners to go after him together. We also need to head to Blackcrown and that's where you, if you chose to, come in."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago looked to Yulia before taking a seat next to her and taking hold of her hand. Turning back to Toni, "You wish me to confront Chalandra along side of you?"


"Chalandra, maybe. Dragons, definitely," Toni answers. "If she gets in our way, we'll fight her but we've got some other fights to pick right now."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10
Halfpocket wrote:
Halfpocket pulls out a royal blue tablecloth. "How about this one?"

Taking the cloth she feels the fabric and looks at it, "I think it's perfect, we'll take it."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid picks up some gold tapered candles. "You think these will go with what we have so far?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"What exactly is this plan of yours?" Yulia asks Toni, giving Drago's hand a squeeze.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods and smiles happily, "Oh yes....those are very nice. Now...we just need a couple of goblets for the wine."


"I'd like for all of us to meet up first," Toni says. "Could we borrow your cafe for about an hour or so tonight? Then I'll explain everything as best as I can."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"How about tomorrow morning?" Yulia says with a yawn. "I'm a bit wore out to deal with hosting a gathering tonight."


"Oh, yeah, sure," Toni says, turning a little red. "I didn't mean to impose on you."

1 to 50 of 2,658 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.