Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


351 to 400 of 2,568 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Thank you both, for everything.” Toska tells Gyrther and Svanna. He then turns back to Auric. ”Oh? What is it that you think might offend? I’m curious now.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She smiles and snuggles against Laenid, "Do you think it's safe? I mean....do you thing they're still downstairs? Maybe we'll just wait a couple minutes and then make sure the coast is clear first? Besides, I wanna cuddle a little first...and I think we should take our warm jammies with us. It's gonna get cooooold I think." She says softly before yawning a little.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"I was just noticing your...pallor," Auric says. "I'm a bit curious about that."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"We can wait a few minutes and keep an ear out for a closing door or something," Laenid whispers. "And I agree on having our warm clothes."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods and keeps an ear open for signs that it's safe to leave the room while snuggling up to her dark haired beauty.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

I guess it's hard to keep an ear out for other people with all this pounding in my chest, not to mention the pounding in yours as I lay my head against your chest. The only way I could get anymore snuggled up with her is if I actually meld with her. LOL


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Ah, that. You’re the first to bring it up. I’m... what was the word they used...” he has to stop and try to remember. ”Duskwalker.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

I didn't even know what that was. Henry had to explain it to me. LOL Should make our meeting interesting, though at least I won't feel like the only "different" one in the group now. That's all pretty much in my head though, cuz no one else sees me as "different". We're all a team, that's pretty much the long and the short of it. No matter where you come from, or what you are. >.< (I was trying to make like a scrunchie nose face, but I'm not that good or special at using special characters. LOL


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Can't say I'm familiar with that," Auric says. "Although, from what I hear, it won't cause too much of a disturbance around here. Valwick is pretty diverse."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Basking in the afterglow, Laenid attempts to listen for Malyoxa and Hitome.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods. ”Nothing outlandish. Though we tend to be rather obvious, selfish creatures.” He takes his time finishing his food before he continues. ”Let me ask you, what is a worse fate? Dying, or watching someone you care about die when you know there was something you could have done to prevent it?”


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"That's a fairly deep question," Auric starts. "I suppose the latter would be a worse fate."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”It is.” Toska responds before tilting his head. ”Or is it the former? Hmm, no, it’s the latter.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Does that have anything to do with you being a duskwalker?" Auric asks.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Everything.” Toska starts. ”I remember the spear. I remember not wanting her to get hurt. I remember thinking I had to be fast. I wasn’t. At least, not fast enough for both of us. I certainly wasn’t durable enough. Young, arrogant, and selfish. I tried joking and apologizing while she was crying and screaming at me after, or I tried. It gets rather hard to talk when your lungs are filling up with blood. It hurt. But I was happy that she was safe. I don’t regret dying, only that I made her cry. I’m a very selfish creature, making her watch someone she cares about die when she knows if she done just a certain thing differently she could have saved them both, or at least died instead.”

He lets out a tired sigh. ”And so I amused the gods, who sent me here for a reason. Or I angered them, and this is a punishment. Don’t know which. Not really bothered either way at the moment.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:
"Lead the way," Malyoxa says, holding out her hand to Hitome.

Taking Malyoxa's hand in hers, Hitome gets up, helping her off the couch and leading her up to her bedroom, a rush of both excitement and wine bringing a warm flush to the aasimar's skin.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"My, you're grim," Auric says, taking his dishes to the sink. "You make my enslavement sound like a day at the park."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Stairs...woo..." Malyoxa moans as she follows Hitome.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”My apologies, Auric. I’m actually quite happy, all things considered.” Toska says after a single laugh.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric sits back down at the table. "I didn't mean anything by my comment. Everyone here seems so...upbeat, so you've kind of taken me by surprise. Even Svanna, who cannot speak, seems quite happy here. I'm just worried..."

The halfling pauses for a moment. "While I'm grateful for being rescued, I don't know if I'm in store for a worse fate, what with these Necromancers and dragons and such. At least, life in the City of Brass had consistency. I knew when I'd have to get up, do chores, eat and sleep. Freedom can be a little frightening, no?"

Auric chuckles. "I'm probably just speaking for myself. The prospect of being able to decide for myself is a little paralyzing. It's been years...aye, years...since I was home and had such liberty."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome stops. "Want me to carry you up?" she asks with a smile.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"I don't know how to answer that," Malyoxa says. "I pretty much said you could have your way with me, but being carried...seems a little too personal."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome smiles, shaking her head in amusement. " You're cute when you're a little...off balance." she says continuing up the stairs leading Mlayoxa carefully by hand.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"What an odd term...'Cute'..." Malyoxa says as they reach the top of the stairs.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska sits and listens dutifully as Auric talks some more about himself. "I see. I guess a question then, is this a welcome fear for you? As for your fate, it is yours, and I will do everything in my power to make sure it remains so."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"I don't know, it's only been a day or so since I was freed," Auric says. "I'm not sure how to perceive my freedom right now."

He clears his throat. "Mind if I change the subject?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Of course." is all Toska says.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric looks at Toska intently. "Have you ever heard of a group called the Kuroikaze?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Yes. They have ties to the Yakuza and maybe dragons. They want me dead. And they’re already here.” Toska tells.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Ah, they're the ones who sold me into slavery," Auric says. "I suppose we'll be dealing with them soon enough."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

We sure will, in a nice a final sort of way. *smiles sweetly*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Hm..I suppose it is." Hitome says with a smile opening the door. "It applies to, things...people..situations that make you want to smile...and in the case of people....hold them close."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Very much so, Auric.” Toska calmly replies.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa stumbles into the room and flops on the bed. "I'm done with being vertical for now..."

She glances at Hitome. "I've never heard the word 'cute' associated with me before. I'm vaguely aware of what it means. Do you wish to hold me close?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," Auric says with a yawn. "I'm starting to feel tired...Do duskwalkers sleep?"


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Very much so." Hitome says with a smile, closing the door behind her. "And I'm totally fine with remaining horizontal." she continues with a chuckle, laying down beside the sorceress, propped up on her elbow, and slipping an arm around her as she gazes down into her eyes.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska outright laughs. "Yes, we do indeed sleep."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Oh, good," Aurica says with a sigh of relief. "I can tell you're very dedicated to your duty and...well, I'd feel a little awkward if you watched me as I slept."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa looks back into Hitome's eyes. "I'm getting warm again..."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Good.." Hitome whispers as she leans closer."It's a cold night, we can keep each other warm."

Hitome leans in, bringing her lips to meet Malyoxa's in a long, deeply passionate kiss, holding her close as they both eventually come up for air. "I think we're wearing way too many clothes."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa grins. "Are you normally this passionate or is it the wine talking?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska smiles. ”I’m a guard, not a doctor. You’re not the one I’m going to be watching for.”


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Well, I'm going to turn in," Auric says, walking into the living room. He gestures at the bedding on the floor. "Don't forget to get some rest yourself. If you want me to keep watch too, just wake me up in a while, okay?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Okay, thank you.” Toska says as the halfling excuses himself. Putting his plate and utensils away he takes a spot on his bedding and relaxes for the moment.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric gets up on the couch and quickly falls asleep.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Option three, the company...." Hitome replies with a grin, "Though the wine definitely helps with saying what I'm thinking." she continues with a bit of a giggle.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Unchain the Night:
Malyoxa takes off her tunic, revealing her dusky skin and nothing else underneath. She runs her hands down her small breasts, her dark nipple stiffening. "I'm so glad I don't have to wear one of those support garments..."

She then kicks off her trousers. "Of course, I'm not one for undergarments anyway."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"I think the coast is clear," Laenid whispers.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods, "Okay, let's go then." She says after picking up their warm sleep wear.

She then slips quietly out of the room and tiptoes across the hall to the bathroom.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid starts filling the tub with warm water as they enter the bathroom.

351 to 400 of 2,568 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.