Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


551 to 600 of 2,640 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Mmmhmmm..." Hitome answers, unable to suppress a growing smile. "We'll be down soon."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Since I was so rudely awoken, and my stomach is now messed up...

Jin can barely contain her excitement. Closing her eyes for a moment she nods while trying to control her breathing, nearly bouncing on the balls of her feet. Taking her hand away from her mouth she says, "Ummm...okay, that's totally fine. I'll just set out another bowl and plate. I made enough that she can haved some too. Okay...see you guys in a bit then."

The Kitsune then almost bounces back downstairs. Smiling at Laenid she sets another place at the table, "They will be coming down soon." She says in an excited voice full of girlish glee, as she tells Laenid what Hitome told her.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Closing the door, Hitome walks back to the bed, shedding the robe as she does and laying beside Malyoxa. "You called it, she's over the moon." she says with a grin, tracing a finger along the lovely sorceress' hip.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa tenderly kisses Hitome. "Let's not make her wait...as much as I'd like to repeat last night with full sobriety."

She gets up and finds her clothes scattered around the room. The drow takes her time getting dressed, watching the aasimar for a reaction.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid smirks. "You are certainly proud of yourself."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric opens his eyes and looks over at Toska as he approaches. "That's funny. I could swear I could sense you coming in here."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin just giggles.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"How'd it go?" Yulia asks as Drago walks into the cafe.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago pulled the package from his pouch, "It was harder than I expected, and he was generous enough to let me know that I am welcome in the Manor anytime. But Chalandra left one last gift. This holds a signet ring that will allow me to talk to her once. I don't know how to feel about that. Part of me feels like it's a trap, while at the same time.........I don't know."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"If she really wanted to trap you," Yulia says. "I think she would have been a bit more clever about it. You know, a letter doesn't answer every question. Maybe she figured you'd want to know more or maybe let you know that she's really gone. I think she reached out to you because you were the one child she kept. She left Divitia and Esmerelda behind."

She shrugs as she greases a pan up. "I know you're paranoid about her, but you're going to have to shove that aside this one time and decide what you want to do. I can't make this decision for you, love."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"I know my Sweet, but it really helps talking to you about it." Putting the package away, he then asked, "Is there anything I can do to help?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"If you'll put some of the tables together for the Summoners, that's be great," Yulia says. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Oh?" Toska lets out when the Halfling notices him. "Do you think it was the mark?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago went to the dining area and began shifting the tables and chairs.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin nearly dances around the kitchen getting everything ready to serve, and making sure the coffee is ready, as well as some hot water for the tea she had set aside in case anyone wanted some.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia finishes about three platter of scones and sits down on a stool afterward. "Thank you for the help, love."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid giggles as she watches Jin.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric sits up. "Probably."

He rubs his forehead. "Did you sleep alright?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Giving Yulia a kiss on the forehead, "You're welcome, always."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"I did, I met your Eidolon in fact in my dreams, she seems nice." Toska simply responds.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:

Malyoxa tenderly kisses Hitome. "Let's not make her wait...as much as I'd like to repeat last night with full sobriety."

She gets up and finds her clothes scattered around the room. The drow takes her time getting dressed, watching the aasimar for a reaction.

"We'll just have to make plans to do just thet." Hitome says, lays on her side, enjoying every second of watching Malyoxa get dressed, a very pleased smile on her face. As Malyoxa finishes putting on her clothes Hitome gets up taking her time as she gets clothing and dresses, enjoying the feeling of Malyoxa's eyes on her.

"Ready for some breakfast?" she asks, slipping an arm around the sorceress' waist.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa's leans against Hitome momentarily. "Yes, I believe I worked off dinner last night."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I suppose it'll be a little bit before everyone shows up, if there's anything you want to do," Yulia says.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric looks at Toska curiously. "Really now?"


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, Hitome opens the bedroom door, leading the way downstairs.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa follows closely behind Hitome downstairs, giving her rump a quick squeeze. She stands beside the aasimar as they enter the kitchen. "Good morning."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Good morning, you two," Laenid responds with a smile. She could barely wait to see Jin's reaction.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

The smile on her vulpine face goes from ear to ear as she has to physically keep herself from jumping up and down. Taking a breath she tries to act nonchalant about it, "Well, good morning to you too. I already have breakfast on the table, sorry if it's a little stinky down here. My first attempt was not so great. I have coffee, hot water for tea, milk, juice, or water. What would you like?" While she tries her best to hide the physical signs of her excitement, the tone in her voice makes it very clear how she feels about things.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods. ”Her name is Sareash, she looks like an angel.”


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Juice sounds good," Malyoxa says, pulling out a chair for Hitome before sitting down.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric thinks for a moment. "The name doesn't ring a bell nor does the appearance...I guess it's good we know she exists, at least."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"Sure." Jin replies simply while pouring her a tankard of juice. Taking it to Malyoxa she gives her a smile before looking at Hitome and Laenid, "What can I get you two to drink?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Tea, please."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin takes her a cup of tea axnd leaves the sugar, lemon, and cream on thed table. Giving her love a kiss on the top of her head as she sits at the table she beams at Hitome, "And for you ma'am?"


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome grins at the squeeze of her bottom, practically beaming as Malyoxa pulls out her chair for her. "Thank you!" she says flashing the drow an affectionate smile.

"I think I'll go with tea thanks." she says smiling at Jin's clear satisfaction.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods again. "I think you and her will get along great."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin makes a cup of tea for her and Hitome before going back to the table. Handing Hitome her tea, she then sits down with hers. "I made hot oat cereal with fruit, eggs, and toast. Dig in before it gets cold." She says, settling into her meal. She had went ahead and served everyone right before the girls had come down.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago thought for a minute, then an idea came to him. "Do you think it would be a good idea to have Esmerelda and Divitia with me if I contact Chalandra? In case they have some unanswered questions?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia shrugs. "They didn't know Chalandra as well as you, but they might appreciate the gesture."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid starts eating. "You did very well."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa tries some food and nods in agreement.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric sighs. "We'll see...if I am ever able to summon her."

He gets off the couch. "Let's go see about some breakfast."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin blushes, "Thank you." She says before going back to her breakfast and tea.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Given I'm not sure of the timeline Toni has in mind, I'll wait until after the meeting before writing an invitation."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia nods. "Sure. Want to help me wash these pans real quick?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Let’s,” Toska says as he prepares to follow the halfling. ”How does that work anyway? Is there a certain thing to do or do we have to go for Summoner school or something?”


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"I agree, it's very good Jin, thank you." Hitome says, as she begins to eat.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Absolutely love."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

The blush remains on her cheeks as she nods, "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it. I just have to keep practicing." She says, before going back to her own meal.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Finishing her breakfast, Jin waits till everyone else is done before she starts gathering up the empty dishes and taking them to the sink, "I guess I'll get these things cleaned up and then we can finish getting ready to go to that meeting?"

551 to 600 of 2,640 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.