Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


151 to 200 of 2,585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"That depends: how does your Summoner feel about crumbs?" Malyoxa asks with a grin.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Whatever makes you happy. :o)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

*shoos Jin away*


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"How about we get a bath and leave tomorrow's business for tomorrow?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

*covers mouth and giggles as I run away*


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Cooking's a skill anyone can master with enough practice, I think," Laenid answers. "It also can earn you a lot of coin in the right place."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods, "Yeah, that makes sense."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Sounds perfect actually."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I'll get the bath ready," Yulia says, getting off the couch and swaying her hips as she walks to the bathroom.


Toska:
Toni brushes her hair aside to reveal the red sigil of House Bok on her forehead. "You arrived when you were meant to. I am Toni, Summoner of House Bok."

She then laughs. "Okay, I really can't be formal. Who might you be?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

When they finish eating, Jin leaves a couple gold on the table. Looking up at Laenid she smiles, "So, ready to go then?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods and gets up. "You might end up spending all your money on eating out."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

How does that woman turn it on and off? Drago thought before making sure the door was locked.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She shakes her head, "Nah."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"I don't think she'll mind at all." Hotome replies, with a grin of her own. "Want to grab the wine?" she says, getting up and picking up the pie and a knife.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Once making sure it was locked, he headed to the bathroom watch his fiance draw a bath.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

@Toni:
Toska's eyes quickly dart to the sigil to take note of it before resting on her face as a whole so as to not give the impression of staring. "Ah, then I forewent sightseeing for nothing." he starts with a chuckle. "Pleased to finally meet you Toni, of House Bok."

Despite the mirth he had he doesn't return the laugh when she foregoes formalities, instead he blinks. "Who? You weren't the one calling to me earlier?"


Toska:
"Yes, but not consciously," Toni answers, pulling a ghost-white object from her belt pouch. "Apparently, all Summoners and Midwives feel compelled to find me first when they are ready to assume their duties. It is the Call of the Szef. Or, at least, that's what I'm calling it. I am not your Summoner."

Is your arm exposed?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa feels the rush of blood to her legs as she stands up. "Either I'm going to really enjoy this or really regret this tomorrow morning."

Her fingers curl slowly around the neck of the bottle and she unsteadily makes her way to the couch. "I miss the hot springs of Cazin..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

@Toni:
No, 1 sec.

”Ah, that is... bizarre. But that’s par the course at this point. You may call me Toska.” he says before pulling his arm out of his coat to show his Sigil. ”Then you would kindly direct me to who is?” he asks with a smile.


Toska:
"It's nice to meet you, Toska. Ah, you're Auric's Midwife...err...you know, I think that I'm going to change that title. Anyway, I'll take you to him," Toni says. "Just...take it easy on him. He's been through an ordeal."

She pulls her cloak tighter before walking toward Toska. "Shall we go then?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia stands back up after the tub fills, small tendrils of steam rising from the water. She strips off her clothing, running her hand along her stomach. The dhampir turns to look at Drago. "Enjoying the show?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid takes Jin's arm as they leave Hadrinns's and head to Ieyasu's.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin smiles up at Laenid as they walk, "Do you think they'll be upset at me for setting that up?" Her expression changes ever so slightly as she worries about how Malyoxa and Hitome might feel about her meddling.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid shrugs. "Maybe, maybe not."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods and looks back down, "Well...what can I say? It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. It's not that I didn't think they would get there on their own....it's just....sometimes people just need a little help figuring things out. I don't think I'm wrong about them. " She says as they get to the Old Fish. Stepping up to the door, Jin opens it for Laenid.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"I'll do my best to see that things end up on the enjoyment side." Hitome says with a chuckle. "Ooohh...hot springs would be wonderful. There was one not too far from the monastery. Was Cazin somewhere you remember fondly?" she says, cutting a couple of slices from the pie.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

@Toni:
”Auric.” he repeats with a smile. ”Do you worry I will be rough or cruel to him for some reason?”

Putting his arm back into his coat he nods then motions for her to lead. ”Please. You can catch me up to speed while we walk.”


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa laughs. "Oh, definitely not. That was my home...place I was birthed. It was awful, but not completely. The hot springs were definitely nice. I'm saying 'definitely' a lot, I apologize..."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid steps into the Old Fish, grateful for the warmth of the small restaurant.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Toska:
Toni walks a few steps ahead of Toska. "No, I don't think the problem would be you. Auric was held captive at a slave market until recently. Right now, the Summoner and Midwife of House Sokolov are tending to him. While the body can heal with time, it's his mind that I'm most worried about."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

@Toni:
The mirth fades from Toska's face. "Understood," is all he says as he keeps his pace.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hitome smiles. "That's okay.... wine considered." she says with a wink, before laughing as well. "I wonder if anyone in town knows of any in the area."

Cutting a decent slice off of the pie she offeres the first to Malyoxa, before cutting herself a slice.


Toska:
"Where do you come from, Toska?" Toni asks as she stops at a house. "If you don't mind me asking."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa looks over the pie for a moment, weighing whether it would be wise to indulge or not. "I don't think this area is suitable for hot springs."

She narrows her eyes at the slice. "I hope this sits well."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin follows Laenid into the restaurant.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

@Toni:
”This iteration came from Tsenkano, from Jin Zhao. It was... very detached from the rest of the empire. Peaceful.” Toska offers as they come to a stop. ”Here?”


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Only one way to find out." Hitome replies, taking a bite herself. "OOh it's good....not too sweet."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Always," Drago answered before starting to strip his clothing.


"Good evening," Ieyasu says to Jin and Laenid. "Two for dinner?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia saunters up to Drago and runs her fingers down his bare chest. "Good, I'm glad I still entice you."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Giving him a smile she says, "Actually, we already ate dinner Ieyasu-san...but we wondering if we could maybe have some yummy dessert and perhaps something to drink? I also wanted to know if...that is if you wouldn't mind...I have a shakuhachi and I thought that if you'd like I could play it some here? We have some friends that are trying to have a quiet night at home, so we needed to stay away for a little bit." She explains while blushing slightly.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ieyasu gives Jin a kindly smile. "Why not? It has been many years since I have last heard a shakuhachi. There isn't anyone else to complain, not that I would let them."


Toska:
Toni nods, knocking on the door. "I come from another world, unlike this one, so forgive me if I'm a bit puzzled by 'iteration'."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

Toska:
A half-orc, bearing a bright green sigil on his forehead, opens the door. "Ah, Szef, what brings you by?"

He takes in Toska with an appraising gaze. "I see. Auric is in the kitchen. Please come in."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods slightly while the blush remains on her cheeks, "Thank you Ieyasu-san, you are very kind. I can just sit at one of the tables and play for a little bit before having dessert? My tummy needs a little bit to settle at any rate, before putting something else in it."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa carefully takes a bite of the pie. "Mmm, not bad. I'd probably be sick if this was sweeter."


"As you wish," Ieyasu says. "You have your choice of seating."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

@Toni & Gyrthr:
”Really? Not as puzzled as you might belive at first then, since I come from a different life.” is all Toska says.

When Gyrthr greets them Toska bows then makes his way in as suggested.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"That will never be a problem my Sweet," Responded as he returned the gesture by lightly running his fingers up her belly, between her breasts, and behind her head. At which point he gently pulled her in for a kiss.

151 to 200 of 2,585 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.