Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


251 to 300 of 2,658 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Toska:
"He was the Szef before I came to Vesaria," Toni says. "He chose to give up being a Summoner."

The Szef shrugs. "Anyway, I'm hoping that we'll be able to answer any questions you may have tomorrow."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa shivers inadvertently. "No, no...I don't need to cool off that much."

She pushes herself off from the couch and pulls off her cloak while wobbling on her feet. She also unties the cord that holds the top half of her shirt together. "There that's a little better."

The drow plops down on the couch, careful not to spill any of the remaining wine.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Giggling a bit, Hitome takes another sip of her wine as she gazes at the drow. "I wouldn't want you to overheat." she shifts her position on the couch, pulling her legs up under her as she turns to face Malyoxa. "And thank you, I'm glad you like it."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

It didn't take long for Drago to finish up himself. Getting out of the tub, pulled the plug to allow it to drain through the pipe that lead outside, dried himself off, and proceeded to the bedroom.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Spoiler:
”Ah, intersting.” is all Toska says. Catching her hint he nods. ”Thank you for your time.”


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa smiles at Hitome. "I lack the creativity to be poetic. I admire people who are."


There's really no reason to keep this in spoilers.

Toni turns to leave. "I'll see you all in the morning."


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

Gyrthr turns to Toska as the Szef leaves. "Are you hungry?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Dhampirs in Love:
Drago finds Yulia laying on the bed, the covers barely over her firm buttocks. "Let's pick up where we left off."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid pours herself and Jin some tea and pops one of the fried doughnuts in her mouth. "Do you think it'll be safe to go back home soon?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She thanks Ieyasu-San before enjoying one of thed fried treats herself. Taking a sip of tea she says, "I'm sure we could head back once we're done here. Even if Malyoxa and Hitome are still there, I'm sure they'll be too busy with....other things, to notice us."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”A little bit yes, were you all about to eat?” Toska responds.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Dhampirs in Love:
He took in the sight for a moment, then making his way to the bed. Sliding up next to his love, he lightly fingers up to her side before moving in with a loving kiss.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid chuckles. "As long as it didn't horribly backfire and they're waiting for you."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She shakes her head, "I highly doubt that. Besides, how could they be upset about me providing them with a delicious meal?" She asks with a smile before enjoying another fried treat with the rest of her tea.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid laughs and returns to her tea.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"We were just finishing dinner but there's plenty left. If you don't mind a little bit of spice."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Dhampirs in Love:
Yulia melts into the kiss, running her hands down Drago's chest.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"It's quite good," Auric chimes in. "I like food with an exotic flair."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin giggles and finishes her fried treat and tea.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"You admire me?" Hitome asks with a smile. "I like your spontaneity."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Letting out a satisfied sigh she rubs her tummy, "Oofff....I'm stuffed. Are you ready to go love? I simply can't eat or drink another thing."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Dhampirs in Love:
A very slight twinge of past pain as Yulia's fingers graced the old faded scars. The twinge rapidly vanished however, as his hands wandered lower to grasp her buttocks. At the same time, he began kissing his way down her neck.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa chuckles. "I was being very general there and I'm not too spontaneous."

She drinks a little more wine. "Looks like there's just enough left for you to finish the bottle."

The drow smirks. "You're a very good drinking buddy. Nothing ever goes to waste between us."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods before eating one more fried doughnut. "Yes, let's head back. Thank you, Ieyasu. Do we owe you anything for the food and tea?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin gets up from the table and puts her cloak on before reaching for her money pouch.


Ieyasu shakes his head. "Come back tomorrow and play me another song. That will be my price."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Dhampirs in Love:
Yulia's hand goes to Drago's manhood, her fingers wrapping around his hardening shaft. She slowly coaxes his member to full attention as she leans into his kisses. "I'll be missing this when you leave."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Blushing slightly she gives him a bow, "It would be my honor Ieyasu-san, I'm glad you enjoyed my music."


"It reminded me of fonder days," Ieyasu says. "That is a gift beyond measure."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"I'm glad it brought back pleasant memories for you. We'll see you tomorrow okay?" She holds out a hand for Laenid, "Ready to go?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods. "Yes, love."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She smiles as she takes Laenid's hand and gives it a little kiss and a squeeze as they head out of the tavern and back home.

Getting back to the house she holds up a finger to her lips as she slips the key into the lock and turns the handle on the door. Opening it as quietly as possible, she steps inside and waits for Laenid before closing it softly behind them.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid walks in, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 18


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Unsure if Hitome and Malyoxa were still around, she tries to be quiet.

Aren't foxes stealthy?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Yeah, you can't beat these ears.

"Sounds like your Summoner is home," Malyoxa says. "It's getting late...I should let you get some rest."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

You could always stay and rest with her instead of walking home in the cold. *smiles innocently* You don't have to leave on my account.

Cursing her heavy feet she heads up the stairs with Laenid to their room.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Dhampirs in Love:
Drago let out soft moan as she stimulated him further. He then whispered in her ear, "I'll miss this too, but you will be in my heart while I'm out there." He gently rolled Yulia onto her back and kissed his way down to her wet folds and pleasuring her with his tongue.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid follows behind Jin.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Dhampirs in Love:
Yulia moans and writhes as Drago stokes the fires of her passion. She runs her fingers through his hair and holds him against her as her hips rise and fall to the rhythm of his pleasuring.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Dhampirs in Love:
To stoke her fires even further, Drago began circling her tender pearl with his tongue, while simultaneously slipping his middle finger inside her and stroking her sensitive spot from within.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Dhampirs in Love:
Yulia's muscles tighten as a wave of ecstasy crashes down upon her. She shivers from aftershocks as she pulls Drago up from between her legs. "Inside me...now."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

After Laenid enters the room, Jin closes the door quietly. She starts getting undressed, "I hope we didn't disturb them. I'm not always good at being quiet."


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid strips to her underthings and folds her clothes neatly. "If it's meant to happen, it will."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Dhampirs in Love:
Withdrawing his finger, Drago positioned himself and slid his hardened manhood within Yulias. As he began thrusting slowly to draw out her pleasure, he passionately kissed her neck and moved his way down to her stiffened nipples.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Walking up behind Laenid she slips her arms around her and breaths softly on her neck, "Mmmhmm...I know. I just wanted them to have a nice evening and give it a chance. I also wanted time to spend with you. Did you...have fun tonight?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"I did," Laenid says. "I'm always up for fun."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She smiles while kissing Laenid along her shoulder blades, "Do you have enough energy left for some other....fun?" She asks while her hands gently roam Laenid's body.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Dhampirs in Love:
Yulia wraps her legs around Drago, keeping him close as her muscles tense around his member. She lets out a gasp of pleasure and release.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid smiles to herself. "I do."

251 to 300 of 2,658 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.