Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


451 to 500 of 2,640 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Unchain the Night:
Malyoxa's abdomen contracts sharply as she feels the warmth of an orgasm beginning to seize her. As the sensitivity of her sex increases, she puts her hand behind Hitome's head, holding her mouth firmly against her wet flesh. Her whimpers grow into loud cries and the drow hurriedly grabs a pillow to stifle them. Her hips quiver as Hitome brings her to the peak of ecstasy and her arms go slack.

Malyoxa pants heavily as the orgasm ends, the glint of tears in the corners of her eyes. "I'm glad you didn't make me wait..."


So what is Toska doing at 3 am?


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Uh oh...


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Unchain the Night:
"I'm glad I could make you feel that good." Hitome says softly, crawling back up the bed to lay beside Malyoxa, reaching out to caress the sorceress' cheek as she gazes into her eyes. The aasimar smiles warmly as she cuddles with her, the feeling of the sorceress' body against hers, as comforting as it is titillating. "I think we both needed this."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

"Mmm, I think so too," Malyoxa whispers breathily. She waves a hand cleaning them up again as they cuddle before softly kissing Hitome repeatedly. "I think I'm tired now. I should get home so Toni doesn't worry."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Awwwww....stay. Toni knows you're a big girl. It's warmer inside with Hitome anyways. Just sleep here. I'm sure Hitome won't mind.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1
GM Henry Fortuna wrote:
So what is Toska doing at 3 am?

Most likely asleep, unless there was no noise or too much noise. Perception check?


Nah, it just changes how this next part happens.

A Dream? (Toska):
Toska sees himself standing in a field of golden flowers gently blowing in the breeze. An angel seemingly crafted of gold with a robe of pure white beckons to the duskwalker. "You are not the one I have been calling, but you bear the mark."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Dream?:
Toska takes a moment to take in the beautiful field before turning to the angel. "My apologies then, is there anything I might be able to assist you with?"


Dream?:
The flowers begin to lose their color as you near the angel. "I am trapped in this place until I can be summoned. I do not know what is impeding me, but I fear it is my Summoner. This beautiful place turns to ashes ere too long only to return again. I do not know how you can help me, but just that I cannot leave on my own."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Holding Malyoxa close, Hitome returns the soft kisses with equal tenderness. "I suppose that's true, but if you want to stay....I'm sure she knows you can handle yourself.....and it's so warm and cozy here right now." the aasimar says with a warm smile as she brushes a lock of Malyoxa's golden tresses aside.

Lol...an actual Baby It's Cold Outside scenario


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Dream as Memory:
Toska listens intently to the angel. "Your Summoner has been through a lot and carries many scars and fears, it may take some time before he can release you, but hopefully it will be soon and you two will prove invaluable to each other."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa yawns then smirks. "You drive a hard bargain."

She waves her hand again, drawing the covers upon both of them. Resting against Hitome's chest, the drow closes her eyes and falls asleep.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Hmmmm....maybe I'll try cooking breakfast in the morning. After I clean up all the dishes from the night before and stuff. It's totally fine, you guys just rest and enjoy. *snicker*


Dreams yet Something Else:
The sky grows dark and a black dragon seeming emerges from the air around Toska. It gazes at the Yojimbo and lets out a noxious sigh. Though Toska recognizes the harsh Draconic language, the words materialize in Common. "She will never leave this place. We have broken her Summoner."

The duskwalker feels a multitude of eyes appraising him from the darkness. "We shall break you too."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

*eyes turn cold as steel* Wanna bet? Sorry sorry, got caught up in my feels.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Dream:
”Well then, I suppose I will just have to break you in turn.” Toska comments without bothering to look around. ”Me though? I was broken a long time ago, you fools need to learn your place.”

Ignoring them after that his attention settles back on the Angel. ”What is your name, Miss? So that I might tell him.”


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:

Malyoxa yawns then smirks. "You drive a hard bargain."

She waves her hand again, drawing the covers upon both of them. Resting against Hitome's chest, the drow closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Holding Malyoxa close, Hitome smiles, listening to the drow's soft breathing. Kissing the top of her head, the aasimar slowly drifts off to sleep, not just content, but happy.


Dream:
"Sareash," the angel replies.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Dream:
"Pleased to meet you Sareash, I am Toska." Toska happily replies to the angel.


Dream:
"The pleasure is equally mine, Toska," Sareash responds. "I hope that we meet soon."

Soon, Toska is whisked away from the scene and awakens at first light, however meager it is. The duskwalker can see the snow falling heavily outside.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Ah, an early riser," Gyrthr remarks as he walks out into the living room.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Having been simply worn out from....everything the day and night before, Jin sleeps in a little longer than usual.

When she finally starts opening her eyes, the very first thing she notices is how cold it is. Shivering slightly, she snuggles up a little closer to Laenid and lets out a little sigh.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Dream:
”My hope as well.”

”It depends on the whims of my dreams,” Toska happily if a bit groggily replies to the half-orc. Standing he proceeds with some stretching. ”I take it you had a good rest last night?”


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago's expression became slightly confused. In my service? He thought to himself. After a moment, he responded, "See if you can find accommodations at the Common House for now I will let you know in the morning. Mr........?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"I do not take much pleasure in sleeping so I only rest as much as necessary," Gyrthr says. "Would you like some coffee or tea?"


"Crowley, young master," the man replies. "Eustace Crowley. I shall wait for you in the morning then."

The man heads off toward the Common House.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid opens her eyes. "Everything okay?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods while huddled under the covers with Laenid, "Cccooold....toooo cccold."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago closed and locked the door. Moving to and sitting on the couch, the Dhampir looked for what seemed like an eternity at the unopened letter in his hand. Finally, with great trepidation, Drago opened the letter.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

The sensation of Malyoxa turning to cuddle more closely brings Hitome into the waking world. Opening her eyes, the aasimaar smiles feeling an overwhelming warmth well up inside as she gazes at the sleeping sorceress in her arms.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1
Gyrthr wrote:
"I do not take much pleasure in sleeping so I only rest as much as necessary," Gyrthr says. "Would you like some coffee or tea?"

"Oh, I am sorry then." Toska offers. "And tea would be great, unless you already have coffee made."


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Drago breaks the seal, red flakes of dried wax falling to the floor. He notices the letter is written in his mother's long flowing script, a style she rarely used.

What's Left To Say?:
"To Drago,

I seek no forgiveness and there is no way to apologize for what I have done. All I can do now is give you some peace of mind and to let you know that I, in my own way, love you. I am reticent to call you 'son', but we are bound by ties that cannot be broken easily. As such, I sought to provide you with what I never had.

The world is a cruel place and people will inevitably betray you. Your freedom is your most valuable possession and you must have the strength to protect it. All I did to you was to strengthen you against the world. Unless you had become strong enough, you would have been a slave to something. Whether you believe this or not, the fact remains that something or someone would always demand your servitude.

Your father wanted a son to continue on his bloodline, for you to serve those eidolons as he did. They are not what you think they are. The eidolons have their own agenda and have used Summoners to further their goals under the guise of some noble pursuit. The veil between worlds is weak, Drago. If you leave the door ajar to those who live beyond our world, they will force it open.

I sought power because of the life I had led, to change the hand that fate had dealt me. I consorted with dark powers because they easily made bargains I had no compunction in fulfilling. Zaudējis has told you much about my life, so I shall not reiterate that here. Needless to say, I did not have the strength to seek my own freedom. I was easily swayed by promises of power. That is what I did not want for you. I wanted you to believe in your own strength.

I loved a man once, more than anything, but we stood on two sides of a great divide. I leave now to try and see if I can bridge that gap. If not, I leave to find some sort of peace and salvation. None know where I am going and I advise you to not seek me out, Drago.

I leave Skorzeny Manor to you to do with as you wish. My servants, Eustace Crowley and Ophelia Bathory, have opted to continue their long-time service to me by serving you. Knowing who and what I am, they have served me dutifully and fearlessly. I trust them with my life more than I would anyone else on Vesaria. If you do not want their service, be kind enough to release them from their contracts. If you do not want the manor, bequeath it to the both of them for it has been their home for many years.

May the gods be kind to you, Drago. If not, may you have the strength to not rely upon them.

~Chalandra"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

A flood of emotions coursed through Drago as he read the letter, the forefront of which was anger, deep seated and absolute. Why that cowardly, sadistic, b!%@h!!! He thought to himself. Tell me that the years of abuse and the torture you had Aliethia put me through was just to prepare me for the world? If I had an inkling of where you where going I'd find you and stake you myself!

After that mental tirade, the Dhampir then realized something that calmed him down, this is exactly the sort of strength she was referring to. Despite everything, she had prepared him for the struggles that he had faced with his companions, in her own twisted way. Even when he fought Alexandros and had him within his mind for a time, Chalandra being there first had given him the tools to deal with it. But she was wrong, not everyone betrays. Trust shouldn't be freely given, but it should never be withheld either.

But it was too late in the evening to dwell on this, and it was best discussed with Yulia. Leaving the letter on the couch, the Dhampir headed back to bed.


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Ddaaammmnnnnnn


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia murmurs softly as Drago re-enters the bed, but she quickly falls back into a deep sleep.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"I can make us some tea," Gyrthr replies with a smirk. "I'm not that much of an early riser."

He walks into the kitchen and sets the kettle on the stove. The half-orc takes a seat at the table and gestures for Toska to join him.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Mmm, yeah. It kinda kills the romantic mood," Laenid says. "Want to cuddle a bit longer or go downstairs and start a fire?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa slowly opens her eyes. "Well, I've never had a night like that."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She stretches, several things popping in the process. Still in her furry form she wraps her arms around Laenid and kisses her softly on the cheek, "I think maybe go downstairs and start a fire? I think we should start warming up the house, and I think I need something hot to drink. I should also see if I need to clean anything up downstairs." She says before sitting up with a little groan of protest and a shiver.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid nods in agreement and gets out of bed. "Someone should invent heated floors."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods and gets out of bed, nearly dancing across the floor to get something warm on before pulling on her boots. She doesn't seem to notice that she's still in her Kitsune form as she gets ready to go downstairs with Laenid.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Then I appreciate that,” Toska replies with a chuckle. Following Gyrthr into the kitchen he promptly takes a seat when offered one.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid follows after Jin, her feet still bare.


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Did you sleep well enough?" Gyrthr asks as the water starts to boil.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Wheel of Maternity: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Yulia wakes up rubbing her chest gently and goes to the closet. She adjusts her supports accordingly. With a sigh, the dhampir heads for the kitchen to make breakfast.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago awoke to the smell of something wonderful in the kitchen. Getting up, he dressed and headed to this kitchen. "Good morning my Sweet. How are you feeling?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"Sore," Yulia replies. "What would you like to drink?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Looking down at Laenid's bare feet she shakes her head, "What are you doing not having anything on your feet? Are you trying to get sick? You go right back upstairs and put something on those tootsies missy." She says with a look of concern on her face.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid pouts. "Okay."

She heads upstairs to get changed into her warm clothes and boots.

451 to 500 of 2,640 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.