Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


501 to 550 of 2,640 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin chuckles and playfully swats her on the rear before getting the fire going downstairs. Seeing the proof of Hitome's and Malyoxa's date the night before, she cleans up the couch and goes to the kitchen to start picking up the dishes and washing them off before cleaning the table. Chuckling to herself some more, she picks up the empty bottle and sets it in a place to be thrown out later.

Getting the cook book that Naadhira gave to her, Jin looks through it for something easy to make for breakfast for everyone. Seeing it was such a cold morning, Jin thinks to put on a kettle for some hot tea, and tries making a hot cereal with some fruit and eggs with toasted bread.

Please let it be edible: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Jin yelps as things quickly go awry and grabs a pitcher of water to put out the fire on the stove.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid rushes downstairs. "Is everything okay?!"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin coughs a little as she inhales smoke. Giving Laenid a sad frustrated look she whines, "I was trying to make breakfast Neenee, but it just got all messed up and then there were flames and smoke. It's so hard." She says in a pouty voice. She coughs a little more as she tries to open the kitchen window a little to let out some of the smoke.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid kisses Jin's forehead. "Everything is in one piece, so I'll help you clean up and we can try again, okay?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Taking his seat at the table, Drago responded, "I'll have water. After breakfast, do you have time to discuss something?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I suppose," Yulia muses. "The Summoners can wait if it's really important."

She places a tankard of water in front of Drago before bringing him a plate of eggs, smoked sausage and biscuits. She then pours herself some juice and brings her plate to the table. "How worried should I be?"


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Producing the letter her grabbed on his way to the kitchen, "I'm honestly not sure, but I think not too worried. There was a messenger in the middle of the night, with a letter from Chalandra. I need help reaching the right decision. I don't feel I'm of the right frame to decide alone." He handed the letter to his fiance.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She nods, "Okay NeeNee, I'm sorry I made a mess." She says while throwing out the ruined cereal, as well as the burnt eggs and toast. Taking the dirty pans to the sink, she sighs as she starts to wash them. "This cooking stuff is a lot harder than I thought it would be. If I make another mess though, I'm calling it quits for today and we can wait for Hitome to get up and then go out to eat because I don't want to risk burning down this lovely house." She says in a pouty voice.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia takes a few bites of food before reading over the letter. "And what decision are you trying to make?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"Just take your time and it'll turn out alright," Laenid says.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

"Okay." She says, while drying the dishes she just washed.

Taking a deep breath she tries again. This time, she takes her time and tries to follow the instructions in the book more carefully.

Please let me get this right: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

She looks up at Laenid and smiles as things seem to be going much better this time around. She adds a little brown sugar and honey to the hot oat cereal as it cooks and watches the bread and eggs carefully to make sure it doesn't burn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

After a few bites, Drago answered, "What to do with the servants and the manor. On the one hand, having some extra help would not be a bad thing, but on the other do we truly need them? Plus, I have no intention of ever returning to the manor, so it might be better to release them and bequeath the manor. Since we are engaged and plan on sharing the rest of our lives together, I thought you may wish to weigh in on the decision."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”I suppose so, I met Auric’s Eidolon. She seems nice.” Toska relays. ”How about you two?”


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin shuts the window in the kitchen as soon as the smoke is cleared, she didn't want it getting too cold in there.

When the food is almost ready, Jin starts some coffee and begins heating up water for tea. Going to Laenid she stretches up and gives her cheek a kiss, "I'm gonna go let Hitome know that breakfast is almost ready. I'll be right back."

Still in her Kitsune form, Jin goes upstairs and knocks gently on Hitome's door, "Hitome? Are you awake? Breakfast is almost ready, and I didn't burn anything this time. I've got coffee going too in case you want some, there's also water for hot tea." She says, waiting by the door to see if Hitome heard her.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"Some help would be nice, especially with running the cafe in my condition. Plus...they would know about much of the area around the manor, if you or the others have to deal with anything up that way," Yulia says. "However, if Chalandra cared that much about them, when it seems like she cared about nobody but herself...it'd just be proper to give them the manor and cut all ties. It might be better for you too. Just let it go and live the life you want without the shadow or memories of your mother looming over you."


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Svanna has been better at forgetting the past than I have," Gyrthr answers, getting up to finish preparing the tea. "I still see the violence that defined my youth every time I close my eyes."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Taking hold of her hand and smiling, "That is one of the reasons why I love you. You help me see when my vision is clouded. Eustace is at the Common House, I'll let him know their service has ended and they can have the Manor. Then we can head to the Cafe for the Summoner meet up. Does that sound alright?"


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia nods. "That'll work. Let's finish up our meal. While you're talking to Eustace, I'll get things ready at the cafe. Ovens probably need a few extra minutes to warm up."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Sounds perfect," Drago replied before continuing with his meal. As he finished, a thought occurred to him, "I have some extra gold I'm not likely to use, perhaps we could use it to hire some help for you at the Cafe?"


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Awwwww....that's so sweet. I know I offered to help out, but at the moment I'm up to my eyeballs in stuff.


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

Yulia goes over and kisses Drago on the forehead after putting her dishes in the sink. "How considerate of you. I'll give it some thought. I really don't know anyone with free time right now."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"We'll figure it out my Sweet."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I'm going to go get changed and handle things at the cafe," Yulia says. "I'll see you later."

She saunters off to the bedroom to get ready for the day.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:
Malyoxa slowly opens her eyes. "Well, I've never had a night like that."

"Neither have I." Hitome says, caressing Malyoxa's cheek. "Good morning."


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

Hearing Jin knock she giggles, "Uhm...looks like there's breakfast."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska doesn't immediately respond to the half-orc's comments, instead letting the words settle in the air.

"Did that past allow you to come here?" he starts. "I remember, or rather, I have dreams of battles past but, with the exception of one, I can never tell if they are my own or others. Or is it my imagination? Or of things yet to come? Am I to participate? To stop them from happening in the first place?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

Gyrthr sets a cup in front of Toska. "One could argue that the past always leads you where you are now. I think I could have reached this point in my life without witnessing what I have witnessed nor suffering what I have suffered."

He sits down and ponders Toska's questions. "To my knowledge, there hasn't been a Midwife with visions of the future. Inklings, yes, but not a precise picture of what is to come. I dream of battles as well, but those are conflicts of the past. I know full well they are my own."

The half-orc sips his tea. "We shall see conflict, I am sure. Of what nature, who is to say?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa grins up at Hitome as she rests on the aasimar's chest. "Do you want me to stay for breakfast? I'm sure your Summoner would be pleased to see that her little matchmaking worked."


Female Dhampir Slayer 10/Guardian 1 HP: 69/69, AC 26, touch 16, flat-footed 23, Fort +10, Ref +17, Will +9; +2 bonus vs. disease and mind-affecting, Perception +18, Init +9

"I'm off," Yulia calls from the living room before heading to the cafe.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods and offers a quiet "Thank you," when the cup is placed before him.

"Inklings is probably an appropriate term, they very well may be mine, it has just been many years so dreams and memory and whimsy are all blending together." he says before he takes a sip. "Loevly tea."

To Gyrthr's question he takes another sip and responds. "I foresee dragons. And the idiots that work for them."


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Indeed," Gyrthr says. "We pose the greatest threat to their hold over Blackcrown."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Then it would be in their best interest for them to leave." Toska says before taking another sip. "Where is Blackcrown?"


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"Toni says it's at the northernmost region in this land," Gyrthr answers. "But I'm sure these dragons have strongholds dotting across this country."


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

As Yulia was getting dressed, Drago went to the sink and magically cleaned the plates. He was just about finished when she called out saying she was leaving, "Alright my Sweet, see you soon."

After finishing the dishes, the Dhampir strapped on his blades and headed to the Common House.


As Drago enters the Common House, he finds Eustace sitting on a bench. He rises as the dhampir enters. "Good morning, young master."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods along while finishing his tea. ”Thank you for the tea.”


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"Good morning, Mr. Crowley. I've had time to think, and I believe it would be best if I were to release yourself and Ms. Bathory from service. I would also like to bequeath the Skorzeny Manor to the two of you, so you may live out your lives as you see fit." He wasn't sure why, but this was turning out harder for him to do than he anticipated.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Not hearing a reply right away, Jin wonders if Hitome is upset with her for the stunt she pulled the other night. Hoping that wasn't the case she takes a step back from the door before remembering about the meeting they were supposed to go to. Knocking one more time she says a little more timidly, "Uuhhh....Hitome, I can't remember if I told you or not, but there's some meeting we're supposed to go to this morning after breakfast....soooo....okay?"


Half-Orc Summoner 10; HP: 84/84; AC: 21, T: 11; FF: 21; Fort: +5, Ref: +3, Will: +9; Init: +0; Perception: +2

"You are welcome," Gyrthr says. "I'll go wake Svanna and she'll make us a hearty meal before this meeting. It'll give you a little time to check on Auric."


"As you wish, Drago," Eustace says, the formality in his voice being replaced with a more cordial tone. "Does something trouble you?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

"I can't quite put my finger on it, but this feels more difficult to do than I expected. That sounds weird I know, I've never met you or Ms Bathory before and yet I feel..........something. Regardless, the two of you need no longer serve the Skorzeny line. Be masters unto yourselves."


"We served your mother to the best of our ability," Eustace says. "We would know her better than anyone, I think. Just because you gave up the manor to us does not mean that you are forbidden from coming and visiting. If you would rather not, I understand."

He produces a pouch and hands it to the dhampir. "This is a gift your mother prepared for you in the event that you should turn over the manor to us. It is her signet ring. It is enchanted to give you one more chance to speak to your mother, then the magic shall be gone from it. It'll fetch a fair price should you wish to part with it."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Yes I would....and I'm pretty sure she'll quite enjoy her little success." Hitome answers. "I should probably answer the door and let her know we'll be down soon."

Giving Malyoxa a kiss, she gets up, pulling on a robe before going to the door and opening it a bit with a smile. "Good morning."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

She looks Hitome up and down, her midwife didn't seem to be upset. In fact, she seemed....rather happy.

Giving her a smile and doing her best not to appear nervous she says, "I just wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready, and we have a meeting we need to get to soon. I couldn't remember if I told you about that yesterday or not. I already cleaned up the dishes and stuff from last night. I hope the meal was okay. I'm sorry if it smells a little downstairs, I didn't do so well the first time around...but I'm pretty sure I got it this time." She says, watching Hitome's body language and facial features to see if she needed to jump back suddenly or anything.


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"I don't think you did but thanks!" Hitome says grinning. "Thank you for setting up dinner last night by the way, we really enjoyed it."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin smiles a little bigger as she starts to relax, "Really?"


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"Yes, we'll be down for breakfast in a little bit." she says with a smirk.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Her eyes get a little big and looks as if she could nearly burst at any moment as her tails swish back and forth excitedly, "We?!" She asks with a bit more enthusiasm than she intends. She quickly slaps a hand over her mouth and tries very very hard not to jump up and down.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Thank you,” Toska tells Gyrthr before getting up and walking to wherever Auric slumbered.


Male Dhampir Investigator (Psychic Detective) 12/Archmage 3 /\/\ Init: +6 | HP: 76/76 | AC: 21 | FF: 17 | Tch: 17 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +13 | Will: +12 | +2 vs Disease / Mind-Affecting, +4 Ref vs Traps, +4 vs Psychic Spells / SLA | Perc: +17 (+6 vs Traps)

Drago stood there stunned, Chalandra had given him a one time method to talk to her one last time. What in the Hells is her game? Taking the package, he responded, "Thank you Mr. Crowley, and thank you for extending the invitation. If I find myself in the area, I might just take you up on that." Extending a hand, "Farewell, and blessings to you."

With the package in a pouch, the Dhampir meandered a little on his way to the cafe. A flood of thoughts just barraged his mind.

501 to 550 of 2,640 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.