Operation: Blackcrown

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

The time has come to reclaim the seat of power.

Combat Map


2,551 to 2,599 of 2,599 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>

Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa shakes her head. "No, I'm just worried about Toni...a bit."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10
Laenid wrote:
Laenid smirks. "We don't have to share the same house with Hitome and Malyoxa, though Hitome seems like the type who wouldn't mind looking out for some little ones."

Jin looks up at Laeind, "Okay....but what if Hitome wants some little ones of her own?"


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"We'll have about nine months to figure it out," Laenid says, kissing Jin's forehead.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin bites her lower lip, "What if....what if the baby comes out all furry? And um....where does it come from exactly?" Jin felt weird asking these questions, but no one had ever talked to her about babies before.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"It might be a little furry, but not all furry," Laenid says. "Do you really want to learn about babies now? Because it's not going to sound very nice."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin makes a face, "I don't know, maybe that part should wait until after I understand the first part. If you explain the how of it first, I might not want to do it. Would you want me to carry our baby? We still have to figure out that part first, don't we love?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Adoptions an option as well :3


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

I think most of the kids that were brought to Valwick, have already found homes


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

I think I'd still want to have one of our own, even though it's probably yucky, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know where it comes out.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Could hire some fleshwarpers to make a nursing cocoon and imprint both of your energies into it then.


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

No thanks, I'm a pretty traditional kind of gal, as far as stuff like that goes anyways.


Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

"We have plenty of time," Laenid says. "We don't have to figure it our right now."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Nodding, Jin gives Laenid's rear a gentle squeeze, "Maybe we should get some practice in? We can figure out everything else later. I just need you right now."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid tucks a bit of hair back behind her ear. "Let's take this someplace a little more comfortable then."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric picks up the dishes after he and Toska finish dinner. "Anything else you'd like to do this evening or shall we call it a night?"


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin smiles and takes Laenid's hand before heading towards the stairs.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska scratches his chin. "I'unno, anything you wanted to do?"


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11

"because you're a good person, and a good friend. " Hitome says quetly as they head back.


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Not that I can think of," Auric says. "There's not much of a nightlife in this town."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa gives a half-hearted shrug. "I don't think having concern for someone else automatically means that I am either of those things."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods. ”I’ve noticed.”


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"When I was younger, I used to fish into the wee hours of the night, but this place gets pretty cold after dark," Auric says. "Maybe we ought to go to the general store and see if I can buy a book or something entertaining."


Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Getting up to their room, Jin makes sure the door is locked before wrapping her arms around Laenid and pressing up against her as she stretches up on her tip toes to kiss her while her hands roam down her back, coming to rest on her beautiful hips. Jin sighs softly as she breaks the kiss after a few seconds, "Mmmmm...I think I'm feeling a little chilly."


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

Toska nods again. ”I wonder what kind of books they have?”


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Let's go find out," Auric says. "What kind of books do you like?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Human Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 81/81; AC: 14, T: 10; FF: 14; Fort: +4, Ref: +3, Will: +9 (+2 vs Emotion spells and effects); Init: +0; Perception: +9

Laenid gets out of her clothes. "It's probably warmer under the covers."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Kitsune Unchained Summoner/ 11 Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10

Jin can't help the impish grin that spreads across her face as she watches Laenid, "Mmmmhmmmm....I bet you're right. Why don't you show me?" She says with a giggle as she hurries to get out of her clothes, beckoning to Laenid as she hops up on the bed. The excitement obvious in the lilt of her voice, and light in her eyes.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

”Hmm, that’s a good question.” Toska says as he readies to follow Auric. ”Maybe a storybook?”


Female Aasimar Paladin (Enlightened) 11
Malyoxa Zigair wrote:
Malyoxa gives a half-hearted shrug. "I don't think having concern for someone else automatically means that I am either of those things."

"Maybe not, but I've found that it takes a certain type of person to have the impact of their decisions and choices on others, weigh on them." Hitome says giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Don't sell yourself short."


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric chuckles to himself. "We can see if he has one of those."

The halfling throws his cloak around him as he and Toska head out into the evening air.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"What kind of book are you after?"


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric looks up at Toska. "Adult literature."

After a couple of seconds, the halfling starts laughing. "Honestly, I don't know. I like romance novels, though."


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa opens the door to the tailor's shop. "Hello?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni looks up at Toni as she hears Malyoxa's voice, "You want me to go so you can talk to her alone?"


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Cool! Maybe they'll have some good ones." Toska says, not deterred in the slightest.


Toni shakes her head. "It won't be Summoner business. She probably wants to move out now."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni tilts the head to the side as she regards Toni with a curious expression, "Why....why would she want to move out?"


Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

"Maybe," Auric says as they reach the general store. He opens the door for Toska.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Thank you." Toska tells the halfling as they enter.


"There really isn't a reason for her to stay here," Toni says. "She was just looking out for me when she was my Midwife, but now she's free to live the life she wants. Tell her to come in the kitchen while I finish off this ale, please."


"Good evening," the shopkeeper says as Toska and Auric enter. "Can I help you find anything?"


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni sighs, "Okay."

Going into the main part of the shop, a very subdued Rajni greets Malyoxa and Hitome. "Hey, Toni asked me to have you come into the kitchen to talk." Turning about, Rajni heads back into the kitchen and sits next to Toni, a somber expression on her face.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1

"Yes, hello! We are looking for any books you might have." Toska brightly says to the shopkeeper.


Female Drow Sorcerer 8; HP: 50/50; AC: 15, T: 14; FF: 11; Fort: +2, Ref: +5, Will: +6 (+2 vs Enchantments); Init: +7; Perception: +13

Malyoxa glances at Hitome briefly before going into the kitchen. She nods at Toni, sitting at the table. "What's wrong, Rajni?"


"Ah, I see," the shopkeeper says. "The boredom must have set in."

The halfling walks over to a bookshelf that stands twice his size, packed full of books. "Most of these are new and there's a little bit of everything. I can also special order anything you'd like. It'd take a while to get here, though."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Halfling Summoner (Unchained) 10; HP: 36/55; AC: 14 (18), T: 14; FF: 11 (15); Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +10 (+2 vs Illusions); Init: +3; Perception: +4

Auric peruses the bookshelf and pulls a worn novel from it. "Aha! 'The Twelve Lovers of the Scarlet Blade'! A personal favorite of mine...though it's a bit bawdy."


The shopkeeper shrugs. "Bawdy tends to sell well."


Female Fetchling Ranger 6 HP: 51/51; AC: 20, T: 16, FF: 15; Init: +7; Fort: +7, Ref: +10, Will: +1

Rajni was afraid that if she tried talking about what Toni told her, that she would get upset and start crying all over again. Not wanting to upset Toni, Rajni just shakes her head. Without looking up she says, "Nothing...I'm fine....I should do these dishes." Standing up from the table, Rajni quickly gathers up the dirty dishes and takes them to the sink. Rajni keeps her back to them as she starts washing the dishes. It was easier to hide her feelings if people couldn't see her face.


Native Outsider HP 108/108 | AC 21/13/18| F+9 R+10 W+6
Skills:
Perception+22 Sense Motive+16 Survival+26 Stealth+29
Darkvision 60ft | Ghost Hunter 2/2 Willing Death 1/1 Survivor 1/1
Halfpocket wrote:
"Ah, I see," the shopkeeper says. "The boredom must have set in."

"Yep, we got fired so we have plenty of spare time at the moment." Toska nonchalantly states as he follows the two over to the books.

2,551 to 2,599 of 2,599 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Operation: Blackcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.