The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Tyranius

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PBP Gameday VIIIPlay-by-Post Gameday VIII signupsGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


6,351 to 6,400 of 6,636 << first < prev | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | next > last >>

The following Pathfinders are being summoned to the Grand Lodge:

Aldran Ironfoot
Flaith Festung
Nahko

Upon arrival, they are to meet up with the following Pathfinders:

Sarzuket Thicketbotter
seebonickk
Xusius Xometh

Once assembled, the party will then be joining the fray!

Now, mustering for GM Valen's Hao Jin Cataclysm (CORE) (Levels 1-2) as part of Gameday VII!


Official muster call for:
Lord Greymore {TDB}
Gerald {Fahd Bin Stavain}

Please report to your table of The Jarlsblood Witch Saga. The rest of your team awaits.


Muster call for my table of PFS 10-00 The Hao Jin Cataclysm. You can find the campaign page HERE.

Treerazer is summoning:
Torku
Gayel Nord
Kitoro
Dien
Conlaoch McCullagh
Brother Cleetus

He wishes to discuss the status of your tasty souls.


Still looking for the following players:

BlueW0lf (Andariel) - check in for The Hao Jin Cataclysm [5-6] here
Wydroe (Orst) - check in for Beyond the Halflight Path here
Uktar (Nicodemus) - check in for Debt to the Quah here
Helikon (Felicitas) - check in for Debt to the Quah here

Silver Crusade

Hi everyone,

In case some of you frequent here more often than RPGG, the 10-00 Hao Jin Cataclysm tables on RPGG need the following people to check in to our combined discussion thread HERE (if you havent already).

Derf_Red
Dave Chua
KrazymanKarg
Redgar
DirtyBacon
Greenclaw
Hadda
Leonie
Liam Mooney


Last call for Sedoriku / Angela Isafira

Please check in to the discussion thread for Feast of Ravenmoor.


@ Lady Ladile,

I have only just started briefing on a new game with a full table.
Can i still submit this game for gameday?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

^Yes, though in light of Tyranius' announcement about the delay of Gameday you will need to hold off on beginning your game until September 9th. If that is acceptable to you and your players then please feel free to submit it!

@Everyone - Speaking of beginning games and briefings: you may muster and begin character introductions ahead of time for your Gameday tables, but please do not start the scenario proper (aka briefing box text) until the designated start date. Thanks!

Lady Ladile
Venture-Agent, Online (PbP)


bah humbug!


My game have traveled (nothing of mission happens) after their missive to destination only, and are on hold, still haven't done anything but say 'hi' to an npc.

Would the game still be able, or was that too far ahead to qualify?
Part of your post (@everyone) was i think edited in after i last saw it.


Looking for adventures interested to play 4-12 Refuge of Time If you are one of them
follow the LINK


Due to some last-minute shuffling, a couple of spots have opened up in my Gameday run of #8-19 Treacherous Waves. Interested parties, please come sign up in the discussion thread. It looks like we will be low tier.


GM Nekome wrote:
Due to some last-minute shuffling, a couple of spots have opened up in my Gameday run of #8-19 Treacherous Waves. Interested parties, please come sign up in the discussion thread. It looks like we will be low tier.

The table is back to full strength now.

Liberty's Edge

Looking for Passing the Torch, Part 2.

I got to play Part 1 at GenCon, but didn't manage to play the second half. If any table has extra room, I'd be happy to jump in.


Last spot for Refuge of Time LINK


Just had a player drop out of Broken Chains about a quarter of the way in. Looking for a replacement. The original was a swashvesitagor but the group seems pretty capable so all options considered.

The game is here. Post in recruitment if you are interested in stepping in.


GM Elberion wrote:

Just had a player drop out of Broken Chains about a quarter of the way in. Looking for a replacement. The original was a swashvesitagor but the group seems pretty capable so all options considered.

The game is here. Post in recruitment if you are interested in stepping in.

And recruitment is done. Thank you


I have a table that needs a couple more CORE campaign players to make for GameDay 8.

5-15 Destiny of the Sands, Part 2: Race to Seeker’s Folly (levels 1-5, part 3 is levels 3-7 if you want to continue or use a pregen)

Did you play part 1 and miss out on the rest of the series? We are going to play through Part 2 and 3 to finish off the series for everyone. Now's your chance to have a little Mythic fun in CORE.

You can signup on the GameDay spreadsheet and then head on over to the game link above and dot in.

Grand Lodge

We had a player that had to drop out of the upcoming Gameday sesssion of King of the Storval Stairs (7-11) due to family issues. Anyone interested in taking this slot, please check in at the link below:

GM Otha's King of the Storval Stairs

I'll take the first player to respond...

Grand Lodge

GM Otha wrote:

We had a player that had to drop out of the upcoming Gameday sesssion of King of the Storval Stairs (7-11) due to family issues. Anyone interested in taking this slot, please check in at the link below:

GM Otha's King of the Storval Stairs

I'll take the first player to respond...

...and the spot has been filled.

Dark Archive

There is a last minute spot open in my [GameDay VIII] The Haojin Cataclysm. It is for Core 3-4.

If interested please hop into the discussion and post your information. First person gets it.

Discussion

Shadow Lodge

My Subtier 10-11 table of The Haojin Cataclysm has also had a spot open up.

Sign up is also first come first served and the discussion can be found here.


My subtier 5-6 table for Hao Jin Cataclysm also has room for the first two players to check in here.

Additionally, I have an open seat at a high-tier (3-7) table of Debt to the Quah for the first player to check in here.

Huzzah for Gameday being upon us at last!


Another last minute opening: The Jarlsblood Witch Saga (Levels 5-9)

One seat available. Is it for you? Find out at our Discussion tab.


My Subtier 1-2: Hao Jin Cataclysm table has

One spot left!

First person to post in that thread with their character information is in.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Grandmaster TOZ wrote:

My Subtier 10-11 table of The Haojin Cataclysm has also had a spot open up.

Sign up is also first come first served and the discussion can be found here.

Spot has been filled.


Paging VampByDay for Hao Jin Cataclysm 7-8!

Please go ahead and introduce your character on the gameplay thread.

After that please also click on the Discussion tab to enter your PFS credentials.

Thank you!

GM PDK


GM Doom 'n Gloom wrote:

Another last minute opening: The Jarlsblood Witch Saga (Levels 5-9)

One seat available.

Seat is filled.


GM Hawthwile wrote:

My subtier 5-6 table for Hao Jin Cataclysm also has room for the first two players to check in here.

Additionally, I have an open seat at a high-tier (3-7) table of Debt to the Quah for the first player to check in here.

Huzzah for Gameday being upon us at last!

All seats have been filled.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard.

Hey, anyone got a spare 3rd to 5th level healer for over here?


Quote:

My Subtier 1-2: Hao Jin Cataclysm table has

One spot left!

First person to post in that thread with their character information is in.

I do have two or three character that could apply

Swashbuckler 1
Bloodrager 2
or Druid 1 (to be fully created)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Natula Icosagon Thako wrote:
Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard.

Now *there* is a joke for us old-timers. :-)


GM PDK wrote:

Paging VampByDay for Hao Jin Cataclysm 7-8!

Please go ahead and introduce your character on the gameplay thread.

After that please also click on the Discussion tab to enter your PFS credentials.

Thank you!

GM PDK

Also paging the following player as well:

Player Name: Morten F
Character Name: Earl the Grey .2

Please use the link above to join the game.

Thanks!


Ok I officially now have TWO SPOTS AVAILABLE for Hao Jin Cataclysm level 7-8 (but level 9 is also ok I believe)

First come first served basis. Please go ahead and introduce your character on the gameplay thread.

After that please also click on the Discussion tab to enter your PFS credentials.

Thank you!

GM PDK

Dark Archive

GM Eclipse wrote:

There is a last minute spot open in my [GameDay VIII] The Haojin Cataclysm. It is for Core 3-4.

If interested please hop into the discussion and post your information. First person gets it.

Discussion

Slot filled.


GM PDK wrote:

Ok I officially now have TWO SPOTS AVAILABLE for Hao Jin Cataclysm level 7-8 (but level 9 is also ok I believe)

First come first served basis. Please go ahead and introduce your character on the gameplay thread.

After that please also click on the Discussion tab to enter your PFS credentials.

Thank you!

GM PDK

Only one spot left.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
GM PDK wrote:
GM PDK wrote:

Ok I officially now have TWO SPOTS AVAILABLE for Hao Jin Cataclysm level 7-8 (but level 9 is also ok I believe)

First come first served basis. Please go ahead and introduce your character on the gameplay thread.

After that please also click on the Discussion tab to enter your PFS credentials.

Thank you!

GM PDK

Only one spot left.

Table is full. Recruitment closed.

Dark Archive

Hi everyone, GM Tealk here!

Our current gang of adventurer's is in need of a fresh member to join the ranks! The party is adventuring through the dreaded Thornkeep, and will be looking to complete the adventure by the end of the year!

The planned schedule:
16th September - quick run of From Tome of Righteous Repose [3-5] to get our players in line with the next Thornkeep floor.
16th October - continue with Thornkeep, with most of our cast being level 5, into The Dark Menagerie [5-7].

Note! This is a CORE CAMPAIGN playthrough!

If you are interested in joining the team, starting with us, from the technical middle of the module-path, then please register this interest in the recruitment page!

Sovereign Court

Looking for one player to join a game of 6-17: Fires of Karamoss, here! This is a Gameday VIII game. We're playing low tier and have only just started. The party would prefer a divine caster/healing sort.


I've got an opening for one player to join the Emerald Spire Level 5: The Drowned Level (tier 3-5). This is a module that gives 3 xp for successful completion. The current party includes: Paladin, Oradin, Alchemist, Bard. This is *not* a Gameday game. The intention is to play all the way through the Spire (it goes up to level 16 (tier 11-13)) though no commitment is required.

If interested, please join the discussion here.


Hello Flaxseed.

We have a game of Passing the Torch Part I (and possibly 2) that could use a replacement GM. Would any of you be willing to take over? The current GM has had real life hit.

Thank you.

Hmm


2 people marked this as a favorite.
GM Hmm wrote:

Hello Flaxseed.

We have a game of Passing the Torch Part I (and possibly 2) that could use a replacement GM. Would any of you be willing to take over? The current GM has had real life hit.

Thank you.

Hmm

It is a little out of my comfort zone and I am close to bandwidth, but if you are really stuck give me a PM.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's way sooner than I planned, but I can also make myself available.


TOZ, how is your bandwidth? I'd rather not stretch a GM to the limit.

Hmm

Shadow Lodge

I'm only running the special at the moment.


TOZ -- If you are willing, they'd love to have you. Ietsuna, thank you for offering, but I don't want to stress you!

Thanks, both of you.

Hmm

Scarab Sages

Anybody launching any low-level adventures soon?

I've got a fairly considerable stable of 1st-to-3rd-level characters rather eager to move up in the world!


Hello all!

I'm brand new to the tabletop RPG world, and I was wondering if anyone was willing to run a beginner's adventure? I've read through the core rulebook for PF1 but can read through more if you feel I would need to.

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Welcome to the community, Lokhem.

Recruitment is a bit quiet at the moment as many are involved in our current PbP convention. Some games are starting to wrap up and others are still in full swing.

I am sure game offerings will pick up again during the next few weeks.


Welcome Lokhem! I’m new as well, perhaps we’ll get our sea legs together!

6,351 to 6,400 of 6,636 << first < prev | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / [PFS] The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate! (ongoing PFS recruitment) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.