Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune (Inactive)

Game Master rando1000

Exsilium


1,851 to 1,900 of 2,337 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Using cover, Isis tries arc pistol and sneak attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 electricity and 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (5) + 22 = 27 for 3d8 ⇒ (4, 7, 2) = 13. Bleed again for her debilitating trick.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

18 is an exact hit. Isis deals 18 electricity to her target.

Four guards fire at the doors, once more suffering penalties due to our heroes' cover.

On Isis:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 6) + 5 = 16

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 6) + 5 = 17

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 4) + 5 = 10

On Esh
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 3) + 5 = 11


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Immediately afterwords, Isis and Esh hear something being wheeled up into the external hallway.

Outside is a Perihelion Artillery Laser. Evidently they don't like you being able to barricade yourselves in there.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
4d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2, 3) = 11

Rest of Party may act. Captain Tamrat may respond to the Azlanti commander.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
rando1000 wrote:
18 is an exact hit. Isis deals 18 electricity to her target.

And the 6 bleed?


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Grunting as another blow landed, Sharlavaka tried again to fight back.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Miss (low bad): 1d100 ⇒ 17
To Hit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20

Simply attacking was not going to work. Sharlavaka commed the rest of the team. "Suggest bombarding my location with explosives," he said in a flat tone. It was extreme, but it might drive off the damned thing.


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

Forgot about Six-Pack, 2 rounds?

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Miss (low bad): 1d100 ⇒ 10
To Hit, auto-pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Miss (low bad): 1d100 ⇒ 44
To Hit, auto-pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

James out of options, reaches out telepathically... to the creature?

Stop fighting. What is wrong? Perhaps, we can help you.

Team, I'm trying telepathy...


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Holding to see what Tamrat orders next


Tamrat radios down to the surface, ”How comes jamming their transport? If no progress is made, I shall open fire.”

Tamrat then sends to the captain in an effort to buy more time, ”I shall do no such thing. There is an abundance of hostile fauna on the world, all of which seeks to kill your forces. Unless you withdraw immediately, you shall simply be throwing soldiers into a meat grinder.”

Bluff: 1d20 + 16 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 16 + (2) + 1 = 27


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

"Oh, yes, it believe you," the Azlanti commander replies to Tamrat.

However, the reply from the troop transport is to open fire.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
8d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6) = 38


Male Dwarf | S 56/56 | H 48/48 | R 8/8 | EAC 21 | KAC 23 | F+4 R+10 W+8 | Init+12 | Perc+16 (Darkvision) | SM +16 Colonist Operative (Explorer) 7 | 30'

{ooc]I'm assuming the Azlanti side of the fight. Assuming.[/ooc]

Thalin continues doing what he knows to do, he picks target, moves for better cover, and fires his plasma ring at the target.

Survival for Trick (using terrain for cover): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 16 + 4 = 25

Tricks through CR 5, so . . ..

Plasma Ring vs Flat-Footed EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Electric & Fire w/ Trick Attack: 1d4 + 3 + 3d8 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (4, 2, 3) = 14 Make target flat-footed to everyone else, if I both tricked him and hit. Only 5 damage for hitting w/o Tricking.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

The elf, while he foccusess mostly on the battle going on up in close-orbit, also tries and fails to get a read on the snow-creature when trying and failing to get a shot out on it.

Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 30Nopes

Twin laser Turrets: 1d20 + 6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 3 + 2 = 15 Probably a miss there too.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
Thalin Shieldbearer wrote:
Make target flat-footed to everyone else, if I both tricked him and hit. Only 5 damage for hitting w/o Tricking.[/ooc]

Thalin's trick attack is a success. The one closest to the doors is literally bleeding out AND flat footed, but still managing to stand. These are some tough Mu-fu's.

Esh misses on both counts, as he feared.

The creature makes no telepathic response to Joyride; he's all animal.

Joyride suddenly realized what he'd done wrong re-programming the pulverizer as a frequency jammer. If he can make a successful Engineering DC 20 check, he can get it done.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

And since I'd planned to be able to have Irina swoop in during heavy injury but that won't work here...

Sharlavaka is reminded that Irina had sent down a Mk II healing serum down with him, should the landing party get cut off from the ship for any reason.


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

Damn thing is not as intelligent as I'd hoped. Reminds me of a couple of dates recently...

With a couple of adjustments, here and here... his hand move in, out and I've the circuitry. Specialized tools animate, whirring and racheting.

engineering DC20: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

You guys want to hear the good news? We're not dead... yet. And, if this works... we won't be dying alone.

Captain, they should be jammed... But, no guarantees.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis shoots the Perihelion laser, hoping to blow it up: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 electricity. What is it, AC 5?

Can you sneak attack a laser?


Male Dwarf | S 56/56 | H 48/48 | R 8/8 | EAC 21 | KAC 23 | F+4 R+10 W+8 | Init+12 | Perc+16 (Darkvision) | SM +16 Colonist Operative (Explorer) 7 | 30'

Recognizing how much the Azlanti are not the main problem, Thalin changes targets.

Continuing to try to use the environment for cover from the invisible beast, he at least knows which direction Sharlavaka is shooting in, and he tries to hit the thing, too.

Survival for Trick (using terrain for cover): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 16 + 4 = 30

Tricks through CR 10, so . . ..

Plasma Ring vs Flat-Footed EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 :facepalm:

Electric & Fire w/ Trick Attack: 1d4 + 3 + 3d8 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (1, 6, 2) = 13 Make target Off-Trget, if I both tricked him and hit. Only 4 damage for hitting w/o Tricking. As if.

Miss chance (Low bad): 1d100 ⇒ 51 Irrelevant with the natural 1 11, I believe.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:
And the 6 bleed?

Yes.

SerpentViolet wrote:
Can you sneak attack a laser?

No, you can trick attack a "foe". Equipment is not a foe.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Okaaaay, Joyride's action was the last one in round 6.

Top of Round 7

Initiative Order: Creature, Isis, Azlanti troops, Joyride/Sixpack, Sharlavaka, Thalin, Esh.

The creature tries to finish eating Sharlavaka.

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23 The teeth bounce harmlessly off Sharlavaka's armor.

Isis' shot at the laser cannon goes off. It's affects, if any, are undetectable.

At this point, the Azlanti troops attack again:

1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 4 = 19
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 1) + 5 = 11

1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 4 = 26
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 4) + 5 = 11

1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 4 = 13
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2) + 5 = 10

On Esh
1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 4 = 21
2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 1) + 5 = 11

The artillery laser takes another shot at the door:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 5, 5) = 16

The doors are now barely hanging on. Unless you're extremely lucky, they have one more round of cover left in them. Of course, there are more doors behind you...


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

At this point, Thalin's attack goes off

It's a clean miss, BUT, it does frighten the creature enough that it backs away from Sharlavaka rather than continue it's attempted meal.

Esh, Joyride/Sixpack, Sharlavaka as well as Tamrat vs. the enemy troop transport, all remaining in round 7.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"Dammit- Stop shooting me!" The elf growled, his hands gathering with heat from the Azlanti's equipment. Then he springs his hand forward, catching three of them in a burst of hot air. After he does this, he moves further into the room (Behind Tamrat), judging the creature as being more predictable then a slew of Azlanti.

Damage (DC 16 half: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Up in close-orbit, Esh's digital ghost takes the time to Balance the shields of their ship after the most recent attack, neglecting a change to take hold of the turrets this time.

Computers: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

Six-Pack moved to where it thinks the creature is, interceding between it and the other party members.

James peeks out and furiously taps at the rig in his forearm. I just need to show them down, buy time...

Self Destruct in 10 second! Drop your weapons, if you want to live!

Amplified Glitch, canon and environs: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
Intimidate?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Three Azlanti saves:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Esh easily directs the power of the shields to appropriate sectors.

Joyride, I'm confused about how your statement and your action work together. You've placed yourself between the creature and the party members. What is the target of your glitch? Is it the Azlanti heavy laser and their guns?


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

Six-Pack is trying to cut the creature off, so it attacks him. James is moving to the door and targeting the Azlanti heavy laser (guy using it) and let's say they guys around him.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Joyride's gambit makes the doors last a round longer than expected. Up in the stratosphere, the ships exchange some fire.

Sharlavaka continues beating the creature back.

Miss (low bad): 1d100 ⇒ 85
To Hit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Damage: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

OF COURSE I somehow roll way better than the player for his own character. f*ing dice.

Top of Round 8

Things are looking up. The creature is confused, and decides there's too much hurty-fire flying around to get a good meal. It jumps back into the hole.

Isis before Azlanti troops.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis tosses in her other frag III grenade.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 to hit, 15' radius, 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1, 4) = 17, Reflex DC 20 for half.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

"Flee now, there's more where that came from!"
Bluff 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16. Since she's Android, her opponents are at +2 penalty to Sense Motive her.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

If I can combine actions, I'd like to flee to room 16, assuming the baddies aren't in a position to notice.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

The grenade goes off:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 fail
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 fail
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 fail
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 fail
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 fail
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 fail
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 succeed

You have your first casualty, as the one closest to the door finally drops.

Unexpectedly, the heavy laser fails to fire this round, as do the guns of the Azlanti nearest the door.

New Map

Rest of the party may act.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:
If I can combine actions, I'd like to flee to room 16, assuming the baddies aren't in a position to notice.

I've moved you into room 16 on the new map.


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

Can James try to close/lock the doors to the garage (area 19), cutting some of the Azlanti off, for the time being?


Male Dwarf | S 56/56 | H 48/48 | R 8/8 | EAC 21 | KAC 23 | F+4 R+10 W+8 | Init+12 | Perc+16 (Darkvision) | SM +16 Colonist Operative (Explorer) 7 | 30'

Thalin continues moving to better cover, using the big drill's base for now, as he tries to trick and shoot the Azlanti visible through the doorways.

Survival for Trick (using terrain for cover): 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 4 = 24

Tricks through CR 4?

Plasma Ring vs Flat-footed EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Electric & Fire w/ Trick Attack: 1d4 + 3 + 3d8 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (4, 1, 4) = 14 Make target F;at-Footed to everyone until my next action, if I both tricked him and hit. Only 5 damage for hitting w/o Tricking.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Having already accessed the pulverizer, which is dumb but is attached to the network, you have relatively easy access.

A DC 25 Computers check would accomplish what you're asking, provided the doors are not too heavily damaged by Isis' grenades.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
Thalin Shieldbearer wrote:
Thalin continues moving to better cover, using the big drill's base for now, as he tries to trick and shoot the Azlanti visible through the doorways.

Unfortunately, you need CR 5 to trick, and a natural 1 isn't hitting anybody.

Thalin's shot ricochets off the door, almost but not quite catching Esh's left ear.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

I had mentioned before that I had left the room, and was just under Thalin. Probably still got that shot though.

The elf points a glare in the dwarf's general direction. With not much else in mind to do, he points his nice, shiny Azlanti gun and points a line between their Heavy Laser and an Azlanti manning it.

Red Star: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 Hit's both HT and Azlanti
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Meanwhile, with the shields re-balanced, Esh then directs the turrets to fire on again.

HLT: 1d20 + 6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 3 + 2 = 20
damage: 5d8 ⇒ (7, 8, 1, 5, 5) = 26


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

James tried to control the doors and close them, even a little crafting a nature gap... Divide and conquer...

computers sys guru 1, close doors, even a little: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
computers sys guru 2, close doors, even a little: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
Eshenvral Kothiavus wrote:
I had mentioned before that I had left the room, and was just under Thalin. Probably still got that shot though.

Sorry. Noted.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Esh hits his targets, though little damage is done to the Heavy Weapon.

The doors into this section suddenly slam closed, cutting off half of the Azlanti, temporarily.

Meanwhile, up in orbit, the two ships exchange fire. The Exsilium hammers into the troop carrier's unprotected section; pieces of the vessel go flying off into the void.

The carrier doggedly fires back.

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29
8d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 5, 5, 3, 1, 4, 6) = 30

A staggering amount of energy slams into the ship's starboard.

Sharlavaka and Tamrat have not yet acted in this round. Then we'll move on.


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

Six-Pack scampers over to the door, ready to target the Azlanti.


Tamrat sends a message to the Azlanti captain saying, "Are you...shooting at me? I could have sworn you were just pointing spotlights in my general direction."

Bluff: 1d20 + 16 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 16 + (6) + 1 = 43
Rounds of Taunt: 1d4 ⇒ 3

I'm using the Taunt action to target gunnery. I'm guessing that my max bluff roll will do it?


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

With the creature hiding once more, Sharlavaka turned his attention to the heavy laser user on the Azlant side. It was essential to get rid of the heavy weapon before it fired again. Plus, Sharlavaka wouldn't mind...acquiring...the weapon.

To Hit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 4) + 6 = 15


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
Tamrat ul-Khedim wrote:

Tamrat sends a message to the Azlanti captain saying, "Are you...shooting at me? I could have sworn you were just pointing spotlights in my general direction."

I'm using the Taunt action to target gunnery. I'm guessing that my max bluff roll will do it?

Meanwhile, aboard the Azlanti ship, the gunner grins.

"Oh yeah, ya Pact Worlds rejects? We'll just see about that!" His hands shake with anticipation for a chance to shoot.

In other words, Taunt successful.

Sharlavaka wrote:
With the creature hiding once more, Sharlavaka turned his attention to the heavy laser user on the Azlant side. It was essential to get rid of the heavy weapon before it fired again.

Sharlavaka's shot actually does a moderate amount of damage to the Heavy Laser. Not enough to take it out of commission, but it's sparking even more now.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Top of Round 9

Isis may act. Keep in mind she's moved into room 16, away from the fight.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Isis second-guesses her retreat to room 16, and moves back to the front lines. She fires through the crack of the door at the Azlanti, nailing one in the skull and finishing him off.

The Azlanti cannon is still capable of firing one last shot at the doors, which barely hang on the hinge.

1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 = 13
4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 6, 5) = 13

With a loud clang, the top half of one of the doors falls off, allowing open access into the entryway leading to 16.

On Isis:
1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 2 = 18
2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 7) + 5 = 17

1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 2 = 10
2d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 2) + 5 = 12

On Sharlavaka:
1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 = 27
2d8 + 5 ⇒ (6, 4) + 5 = 15


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Party may act


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka grunted as the injuries he sustained finally pierced his thick hide, and blood began to flow within the armour. This did not stop him from opening fire again on the damaged weapon. He wanted that weapon silent.

To Hit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 = 17


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3
Sharlavaka wrote:
...opening fire again on the damaged weapon. He wanted that weapon silent.

Does Sharlavaka have darkvision?


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Yup.


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3

James tries to connect to the facilities sub-routine... Let's keep this simple, just turn off the lights.

Lights out, folks! Next, your re-breathers!

computers, guru 1 - lights out: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
computers, guru 2 - lights out: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Six-Pack targets the Azlanti manning the laser cannon.

Six-Pack attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Human Mech (Data Jockey) 7/ Operative 1 | SP 62/62 HP 52/52 RP 7/7 | EAC 20 KAC 20 CMAC 28 | F +8 R +9 W +3
Sharlavaka wrote:
Yup.

I'm the only one who doesn't... Oy! Backlit keyboard, cha-ching!

1,851 to 1,900 of 2,337 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.