Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune

Game Master rando1000

Exsilium


301 to 350 of 1,937 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
Sharlavaka wrote:
Releasing the controls, Sharlavaka grunted. Well, it was mostly a success. Just one small hiccup. "Chances of ship being identified by those ships?"

Someone would have replied back that they most certainly would have the ship's transponder data. In the future, missions into Pact space would require either faking the transponder code or turning it off entirely.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"One bad run, and you're markwd for life." The elf comments after revealing the information to Sharlavaka. He mentally lamments his missed opportunity now, realizing his caution was all for naught. Next time.

He spends the first day reveing the information he downloaded into his arcane database, only rembering to eat when Isis drops off what she had preparred that evening. As is his nature, he takes it without a gesture of thanks in any form.

Day two he wishez to explore the ship more thoughlg, and take a look at their stores of those builging block polymer things.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

The Vesk grunted. "An irritation. Bound to happen sooner than later. Instal revolving transponder?" Was that even a thing? Sharlavaka knew little about actual spacecraft beyond where to shoot.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
Eshenvral Kothiavus wrote:
Day two he wishez to explore the ship more thoughlg, and take a look at their stores of those builging block polymer things.

Assuming you're referring to UBP? Since the directly correlate to credits, there are probably not many just laying around the Revenge. You could probably scrounge some from the weapons shipment, though snag too many and you're likely to get in trouble with your employers...


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Definitly not worth it. What exactly is there to do on the ship in the meanwhile? Also;

Knowledge: Engineering; Sharlavaka's question : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Not a ton, just giving people a chance to interact if they want.

Out of character answer to the question is that you can basically turn if off or leave it on. Right now by RAW, there's no way to do that I'm aware of. In character...

People have been posting this on the infospheres for decades, but every time someone comes up with a way to baffle Transponder readers, some corporation or government invents a way to detect it and/or read the original signal. Still, if you can invent a new trick, you might be able to use it for a while before "the man" catches on.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis runs into Irina, again at the Med Lab.
"Irina, I've been meaning to ask you. Why no sidearm? Hippocratic Oath?"


Female Human Envoy 5

"Oh, no. Nothing like that. It's just...I had a friend. A good friend. He was shot during class on Absalom. Some grudge from a fellow med student. Since then...well, I have trouble picking up a gun."


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

"Vera knew how to trick transponders, but that was Vera herself, not the ship computer copy. Sadly, the ship isn't the android that Vera herself was. Makes me wish I'd paid more attention to all the things she did that I took for granted."


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Buy more?" Sharlavaka suggested, "Switch between them?" It seemed like a simple solution to the non-technologically gifted soldier.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Esh bristles at the mention of someone apparently having this supposed skill to do it already. Their captain had no proof but her word. "Expensive. It is in fact possible to trick the acanners with false codes, but most people's methods stop working as the white hats try to counter us. My workibg theory is however, that the ones that managed to truly succeed are the obes that don't brag about their supposed acompliaments on the infosphere."

He checks a mental readout, before turning toward his captain and the Vesk with a determined look. "I'll have plenty of time to spare while we meanader through the Drift. With your permission, I'd like to begin work on our own method."


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
Sharlavaka wrote:
"Buy more?" Sharlavaka suggested, "Switch between them?" It seemed like a simple solution to the non-technologically gifted soldier.

The rules seem to suggest such a thing is not particularly simple. For example, on page 430, "many criminal enterprises maintain virtual mail drops or black-market relays, trade in counterfeit transponders, or simply turn off their transponders and run dark." To my mind, if you could just pull normal transponders off a ship and manually switch them easily, there would never be a need for an industry to sell counterfeit transponders.

So, since transponders run via regulated beacons, I'm taking the view that they are heavily regulated. Thus you can't just buy a real transponder at the corner drugstore. I'm also taking the view that they're very difficult to swap out. So theoretically you could use a different transponder on different missions, but it would be expensive and, in general, not as easy as unplugging and plugging in a new one.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens
rando1000 wrote:
Sharlavaka wrote:
"Buy more?" Sharlavaka suggested, "Switch between them?" It seemed like a simple solution to the non-technologically gifted soldier.

The rules seem to suggest such a thing is not particularly simple. For example, on page 430, "many criminal enterprises maintain virtual mail drops or black-market relays, trade in counterfeit transponders, or simply turn off their transponders and run dark." To my mind, if you could just pull normal transponders off a ship and manually switch them easily, there would never be a need for an industry to sell counterfeit transponders.

So, since transponders run via regulated beacons, I'm taking the view that they are heavily regulated. Thus you can't just buy a real transponder at the corner drugstore. I'm also taking the view that they're very difficult to swap out. So theoretically you could use a different transponder on different missions, but it would be expensive and, in general, not as easy as unplugging and plugging in a new one.

Yea, I figured the same. Vera knew all the places to to get black market transponders, but purposely kept that data out of the ship computer's memory. Plus even if it was there, that's all Milky Way black market locations, no good to us. As for switching them, that's one of many things Vera did so Quinn didn't have to worry about it.

"I so wish I hadn't sent Vera on a separate mission... she always made swapping transponders look easy." she says, more to herself than anyone else. Then to Esh... "If you have ideas on how to get us out of trouble, go for it."


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
Eshenvral Kothiavus wrote:
"I'll have plenty of time to spare while we meanader through the Drift. With your permission, I'd like to begin work on our own method."

This will take several successful checks at a decently high DC to accomplish. Go ahead and make an initial computers check. Assume you get aid another +2 from someone on board. The rest of the rolls you can make at a later date.

Days later, Zothune...

As the Revenge exits Drift space, they're hailed very quickly by four "fighters" patrolling the area. Only one of these is a legitimate fighter, an obsolete G-17 model weaker than the ones you fought recently. Two of the others are shuttles retrofitted with Light Laser Cannons, and the final one is a miner with heavy armor and a rigged machinegun (treat as a coilgun but with medium range and 1d6 damage). In short, pitiful defenses.

But, these are the best the planet could scavenge after the Pact Worlds pulled out, and their presence underscores the need for the Gardathir's continued smuggling operations. The Azlanti were coming. It was only a matter of time.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Perking up from the sluggish rest he'd been in, Sharlavaka watched with mild interest at the ships that were either escorts or target practice, depending on the exact situation.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
rando1000 wrote:
This will take several successful checks at a decently high DC to accomplish. Go ahead and make an initial computers check. Assume you get aid another +2 from someone on board. The rest of the rolls you can make at a later date.

OOC: Upon learning of Eshenvral's intent Isis was happy to help her friend, although she didn't expect fruition to something so ambitious. In fact, she held him in enough esteem to have learned his native tongue.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

While he was more receptive of Isis then he was the rest of the crew due to the simple fact she was vaguely technological in nature, he was still hesitant to call her let alone any other member of the crew a friend. This was simply his way, as it was for many other elves in the enclaves, slow to trust foreign strangers. It was a matter of self-preservation, really. You never know who might wish to run you through with a vibroblade, friendly face or otherwise.

Yet a fool he would be to deny help when it's warranted, especially in a task such as this. It was obvious enough that the android had her doubts, but what little expertise she was able to provide would certainly be worth it in the long while.

Computers: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 2 = 17

-----------

Looking up from his post on the bridge, he regarded the fighters with no small amount of suspicion. "Running a scan now."

Computers, Identify: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 = 16


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Not a lot of progress researching the "rotating transponder" this trip. You'll have to try more later.

As far as the scans, since these are not enemy ships I'll speak in generalities rather than specifics. The G-17 fighter is a one man unit very similar to those you battled earlier, but less maneuverable. Shields are low power.

The shuttles can have two or three crew, have no shields at all, and are fairly slow and un-maneuverable.

The mining unit is more substantial, with decent hull and shields, but is very slow and un-maneuverable.

All of the vessels have weapons activated, which is a good sign, considering they're confronting an unknown ship on patrol.

As soon as they recognize your transponder, though, you're given the go-ahead for landing in your home city of Vul Faldihr.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Morgrym and several other Dwarves, presumably either Gardathir agents or sympathizers, meet you on the landing pad, dressed in jumpsuits with spaceport agent badges. Morgrym looks around, then pops open one of the crates of larger weapons and briefly inspects the contents.

"Mmmm," He grunts as the other Dwarves begin loading the cargo onto tugs. "Looks like we're missing a couple crates."

Just a reminder, in your rush, you had to take as much as you could and get out.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

"The authorities showed up and there was a shootout. Sadly, we weren't able to grab everything."


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

"Well, I'll leave it to the council to say for sure, but it looks like you got all the important stuff."

"This news of the law showing up, though, is quite concerning. It's possible Albinus was just running his mouth in the wrong bar, but...I'd hate to think we already have a mole in Gardathir..."

"Anyway, here's your payment. We'll contact you when we need you again." He hands everyone a cheap cred stick with a readout noting 1000 Ȼ.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: So Rando, what next? I've been enjoying the game and I want more.

Also, I'm thinking that if there's at least a week of down time Esh could get another roll on his project.

Finally, where can I get injected with nimbleness-enhancing nanites? (personal Dexterity upgrade Mark 1, p.212. The nanite reference is "skinning" it.)


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:
So Rando, what next? I've been enjoying the game and I want more.

I've got the next two stories ready in my head. I should have the first post up this weekend.

SerpentViolet wrote:
Also, I'm thinking that if there's at least a week of down time Esh could get another roll on his project.

I agree.

SerpentViolet wrote:
Finally, where can I get injected with nimbleness-enhancing nanites? (personal Dexterity upgrade Mark 1, p.212. The nanite reference is "skinning" it.)

Since you're paying for it normally, I'm not making you jump through any hoops to get it. But if you want to RP that during downtime, that's fine, too.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
Irina The Medic wrote:
"Oh, no. Nothing like that. It's just...I had a friend. A good friend. He was shot during class on Absalom. Some grudge from a fellow med student. Since then...well, I have trouble picking up a gun."

Isis probed "Would you wield a sword? Or is that not the point? In our line of work, I'd feel better if you had a weapon."


Female Human Envoy 5

"I don't think I'd be much good with a fighty stick of any kind," Irina giggles. "I'll think about it. Maybe I can buy some sort of stunner or something..."

GM has already planned to arm Irina, but fighting won't be her first instinct.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

A few weeks later...

The cold breeze blowing in over the mountains off the night side of Zothune has given way to a warm and unexpected "spring." There is still no sign of invading Azlanti ships, but the city is abuzz with rumors. "An unknown signal was detected in the asteroid belt..." say some. "Pact World ships have been steering clear of the entire sector the last two weeks..." say others.

Currently, the team, minus Irina and Otis, has gotten together at the request of a Gardathir messenger. You find yourselves in a hundred year old lift in a dark mine in the mountains outside of town. Surprisingly, the lift is powered, and "lit" (to Drawven standards, anyway). It's pre-programmed to drop about 100 meters into the ground.

At the bottom of the lift is a wide cavern, remnants of ancient mining equipment lying about unused for some time. In the near-dark is Morgrym, face lit by a tablet.

"Hmm. 'Bout time. I was startin' to get the jitters down here; heard a rumor the ancient minors dug to deep and woke a baylor."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: Life Science 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 or Mysticism 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 to know what a Baylor is. Does someone want to Aid Another?


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka considered this. "Dug too deep?" The fighter shook his head. Sound like someone had gotten greedy. He looked at the captain. "Leave nor, or investigate?"


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

"Haaar, simmer down folks. Just an old miner's legend. Council's got a real mission for ya! Course... he trails off ominously, "it's not much more inviting than this here."

"Gardathir scientists analyzed your computer data from your return journey. They found no evidence of anyone trying to follow you. However, they did find this little gem here."

Morgrym activated a hologram app on his tablet, and a fuzzy image of a large ovoid form appeared in the Drift. The image ran through some augmentation programs, and soon, the crew could see the image of a massive set of metal doors, set in the side of a mountain ridge, floating on a piece of land with a bubble of air around it, in the Drift.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis was the first to ask, in her lilting sing-song voice "So we're supposed to visit this misplaced rock and see who's home? How good are your coordinates?
"Do you have any data on what's inside?"


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

"Unfortunately not great on either end. But the potential rewards are high. We believe this is the lost Dwarven stronghold of Sidorlug!"

Morgrym looks at your blank stares. "Oh, right. Gaulzi." He mumbles; anyone who speaks Dwarvish knows this is their word for non-Dwarves.

"Sidorlug was one of the most famous of the ancient strongholds on Golarion.
In addition to several powerful Dwarven families, it contained a large arsenal of Dwarven magical items, arms, and armor. Unfortunately, the legends say, one day the entire mountain simply ceased to be. A member of Gardathir, a sociologist at Gidburd University, was pretty convinced our augmented graphics represent the main entrance to Sidorlug."


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Esh's time passes more or less without ceremony, and he coldly notes that his age has ticked up a point during the rest. It'd been half a century since that event has received anything in way of fanfair, and he can't bring himself to care.

As well as other various tasks, he continues to keep up with his project using the admittedly benefital aid provided by Isis. With luck, it would be finished well before they needed to make a trip around "civilized" space.

Computers, aid: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 2 = 19
Computers, aid: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 2 = 23

"Feh. Naugrim." Eshenvral says in reply, using a word that quite literally means 'stunted people. He might not know Dwarven persobally5, but he was well equipped with racism enough to recognize an insult when presented with one.

Culture, What do I know about this fortress?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Over the intervening time, Esh is able to figure out the basis of a new algorithm that might be useful, but it's only a small part of the puzzle.

You made one of the two checks.

Regarding the fortress, Esh's knowledge of Dwarven history is, evidently, not that detailed.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
SerpentViolet wrote:
OOC: Life Science 1d20+5 or Mysticism 1d20+3 to know what a Baylor is. Does someone want to Aid Another?

Rando, is 18 sufficient to know what a Baylor is or do I need some help? (I know we're not facing one, just curious.)

Btw, Isis speaks Dwarven.

I'd also like to test her knowledge of Sidorlug. Can I take 10 for a 20 or do I roll Culture 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

18 is NOT sufficient.

Isis has actually heard of Sidorlug. It's an ancient legend, already old when the gap in Golarion's knowledge happened. If the legends are even halfway true, you could find some really useful equipment there, to say the least. Nothing in the way of artifacts, mind you, but quite useful to the war effort nonetheless.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis lilted "Sounds intriguing. How do we find the place?" Isis was ready to record coordinates in her combination comm/computer, even tho Esh could instantly commit them to electronic memory upon hearing them.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

"I've sent the marker back to your Vera computer. She'll be able to track back to where you were in the Drift when you detected the mountain. From there, it will just be some exploration until you find it's new location. Can't have got too far."


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"The drift is a vast extra-dimensional ever expanding space between realities. To consider the plane with our euclidean form of astronavigation would be foolish. Are your astrogationsts truly confident they can keep us in it's relative locale?" Esh inquires. He's truly not very familiar with the in-depyh specifics of drift travel, but he's read up on some of the theory to know some of the implications.

The topic of baylors, however, intrigue him far more...
Mysticism: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The creatures are so rare and so powerful that Esh knows little of them, except that they are among the most powerful demons of legend. His estimation of this group's chances against one is not encouraging.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

"I agree with Esh, especially since Vera and I know very little of this area of the Drift... being that we're from the Milky Way Galaxy." she says.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis strategized. “If we were planet side I’d recommend moving in ever widening circles from the coordinates. Since we have three dimensions to search in, we may have to repeat that in multiple planes.”


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"An exhaustive use of our time." He determined, though he was admittedly curious about this old dwarven ruin. Perhaps the ancients of their kinds left behind some of their arcane secrets he could study and catalog. Something like that would be a great boon to his research into the forgotten secrets of magic.

The elf turned toward Isis, "You're the resident expert on these matters. Would there be a way for us to narrow the search parameters, make this go a lot quicker?"


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Cube grid," Sharlavaka suggested with his usual disdain for details or any words he considered unneeded to getting his point across.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Don't overthink this. The GM wants you to find the adventure site, I have a feeling if you start looking, you'll find it...


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
Eshenvral Kothiavus wrote:
The elf turned toward Isis, "You're the resident expert on these matters. Would there be a way for us to narrow the search parameters, make this go a lot quicker?"

"I don't see how, but I'm sure we'll only have a bit of trouble.

"That said, and since Vera knows where to go, I think we're ready to head out."


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Assuming no one has any objections, or anything else they need to do...

The Revenge once again heads out from the red dwarf system known as Firehelm, home to the orphaned colony Zothune. Once the Drift entry is calculated, leaving as close to their re-entry point as possible after adjustments where made by Gardathir scientists based on what little was known of Drift physics, the Drift Engines were engaged.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

After about 36 hours, Esh manages to lock onto a block of land that seems to be Sidorlug,floating in the Drift. A bubble around the land mass registers as air, meaning the Revenge will need to perform an atmospheric landing on the "island."


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"Captain, I have a reading. Putting it on screen now." The elf intones. He had honestly doubted they'd have any luck finding this place, but it clear to him he still had much to learn about Drift physics.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

"Is that the place we're looking for?" she asks, having never seen Golarion ruins before.

301 to 350 of 1,937 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.