Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune

Game Master rando1000

Exsilium


201 to 250 of 2,028 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Eshenvral cooly avoids the blast without any issue. "<Stupid brute-blood.>" He taunts, using an elvish insult common against half-orcs.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

If Isis was able to hear Eshenvral's swear, she understood it.
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

As Isis listens to Esh's swear, feeling good about herself that she understood such a colloquial phrase, the Solarian, unpleased that there is a spellcaster in the mix, moves up and attacks Esh with his blade.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
1d6 + 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (4) + (1) + 6 = 11

At this point, Sarklava, Irina, and Quinn can act.

Two guards now stand near the entrance, one of whom is set upon by one of Albinus' Orcish retainers.

Moving forward (toward the left of the map), we have the Solarian near Esh, Quinn and Irina.

Beyond them is Albinus, one Orcish bodyguard, and the one fallen station guard.

Finally, at the rear of the station near the shuttle, are Sharlavaka and Isis.


Female Human Envoy 5

"Leave him alone, a~$$**+!" Irina shouts.

Irina has activated Get 'em, giving everyone a +1 morale bonus against the Solarian until her turn next initiative.

Fumbling at her belt with her left hand, she also prepares a serum in case someone needs a hit.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 7 | SP: 62/62; HP: 54/54; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +7 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +10; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Unwise." Ignoring the giant lizard with the heavy artillery was rarely the best choice, and Sharlavaka felt the need to demonstrate that. Hauling the laser into its firing position, he focused its coherent beam of light and energy on the obvious leader of the attack and advanced towards him.

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 4


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: Sharlavaka may have forgotten about Irina's "Get 'em!" Quinn, do remember that if you attack the Solarian you have +1 to hit.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Sharlavaka moves to a point where he can shoot the Solarian, and blasts away (and yes, you should have gotten a +1 bonus from Irina, but 24 hits either way).

That leaves Captain Quinn to act.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

Quinn pulls her laser pistol and fires at the Solarian.

Laser Pistol Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Laser Pistol Damage (Burn): 1d4 ⇒ 4


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The Solarian takes the hit, but you can tell the damage is definitely starting to wear on him.

Top of Round 2.

Initiative Order:
Station Security Guards (currently in melee with an Orc)
Isis (from cover)
Albinus and his group (one Orc fighting the guards by the door, the other unengaged)
Esh (currently fighting the Solarian)
Solarian (currently fighting Esh)
Irina (still adding a +1 morale bonus to hit the Solarian)
Quinn (next to Esh)
Sarklava (near the shuttle and Isis)

The guard engaged with the Orc pulls his baton and strikes at the orc.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The other guard takes a shot at Quinn with his laser rifle.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Isis' action.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis switched targets to the Solarian everyone else was fighting.
arc pistol 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15, damage 1d6 ⇒ 5, trick attack 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30 DC(20 +foe's CR), trick attack damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 Zap!


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The Solarian is really starting to feel the heat.

At this point, Albinus attacks the station guard who is currently fighting one of his bodyguards by the door.

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

That orc then attacks the guard with his sword.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

That guard drops to the ground.

Albinus shouts to his other bodyguard "Grab the sled with the payment and let's get out of here! This job is hosed!"

The orc runs back toward Isis and Sharlavaka and attempts to grab the handle of the maglev sled carrying the box with the Adamantine bars.

"What about the iron?" The orc asks.

"It's a wash! We stay here much longer we'll be sitting in a cell!"


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Esh's action. The Solarian, already hit multiple times, stands right in front of him slashing with his solar blade.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"Get out of my face, Human." Esh says every so politely, taking a step backwards and shoving his hand dirrectly into the Solarian's face.

15 ft. cone, Overheat, DC 15 half: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 7) = 11


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Solarian save:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

The final guard retreats out the door to wait for reinforcements. An alert is sounded, and the lights in the bay go dim, replaced by a loud claxon and ominous red lighting.

Isis' action.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis has to choose between attacking the Solarian and grabbing the payment. In the hopes of finishing him off, she opts to shoot.
arc pistol 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7, damage 1d6 ⇒ 3, trick attack 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18, trick attack damage 1d4 ⇒ 1


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Isis' shot goes wide and slaps into the bulkhead on the station side.

Albinus and his Orc continue to move their loot toward the door, hoping to get the sled with the Adamantine ore past the guard in the hallway and to safety before reinforcements show up.

The Solarian...will have to wait until I get off work.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The Solarian, realizing he's been abandoned by his cohorts, retreats to the door, cutting off Albinus' escape.


Female Human Envoy 5

"Captain Quinn, what do we do? If the reinforcements get here, we're trapped!"


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 7 | SP: 62/62; HP: 54/54; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +7 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +10; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka paused, waiting for orders. Did he get the loot back? Cut off escape? General murder?


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis shouted "Grab the weapons cache! I'll start the shuttle!"


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"I'll try to buy us a few more secconds." The elf says, flinging his digital ghost wirelessly into the local security network, intent on trying to reroute the reinforcements to a different hangar.

Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

"Secure the weapons and let's get out of here!" she shouts.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 7 | SP: 62/62; HP: 54/54; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +7 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +10; LowLight, Darkvision |

Grunting, Sharlavaka holstered his cannon and moved to the weapons, beginning to move them to the ship.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

With the maglevs, Sharlavaka manages to get most of the weapons onboard when the troops finally arrive, having been momentarily confused by Esh's gambit.

In the hall, Albinus and his cohorts are sitting against a well, their hands cuffed behind them. They will not likely be able to supply weapons again any time in the near future.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Isis gets the shuttle into space and maneuvers around the various cargo ships docked nearby, but it takes some time.


"Cap'n, what's goin' on down there?" Otis asks from the ship. "Vera says Absalom Station is scrambling fighters."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: Okay, does the shuttle connect with an umbilicus or do I dock it in our cargo bay?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Probably docks rear bay to cargo bay doors. otherwise moving cargo in and out would be really difficult.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
rando1000 wrote:
Probably docks rear bay to cargo bay doors. otherwise moving cargo in and out would be really difficult.

I do so. Then I sprint to my gunnery station and leave unloading to others.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Unfortunately, it's not quite that simple...

As the shuttle goes to dock, a wing of starfighters cruise past the shuttling area, scanning each shuttle that's heading toward a ship. They haven't noticed your shuttle yet. What do you do?


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 7 | SP: 62/62; HP: 54/54; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +7 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +10; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka looked back at the pile of weapons. "Eject, hide or evade?" he suggested in his usual monotone.


Female Human Envoy 5

"We need to get this stuff back to Zothune! Lives depend on it." Irina says resolutely.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
rando1000 wrote:
As the shuttle goes to dock, a wing of starfighters cruise past the shuttling area, scanning each shuttle that's heading toward a ship. They haven't noticed your shuttle yet. What do you do?

OOC: I don't know. Fly casual? What are the specs on this boat? Speed, shields, weapons?

What's the feasibility of me putting us with a larger ship between us and the starfighters? Would it be the same DC as Evade?
Still OOC: Guys, do you think we should call the Revenge and have them come toward us to cut the distance? Wouldn't an open comm give us away?


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Esh works silently, focusing himself into their computers.

Computers, scramble their sensors: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

"Isis, move quickly but try not to draw any attention. What I'm doing won't last long."


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 7 | SP: 62/62; HP: 54/54; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +7 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +10; LowLight, Darkvision |

A strange clicking noise appeared from Sharlavaka's throat. Approval? Annoyance? Who knew? After a moment, the Vesk added, "Rendevous?"


"I hear ya, guys! I'll have Vera move us on the other side a' that freighter there."


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:
Wouldn't an open comm give us away?

No, there's all sorts of chatter out here; now, if someone happened to be monitoring that particular frequency, sure, but your odds are good.

Go ahead and have Isis make a pilot check to get the ship under the freighter and to the Revenge without being spotted. DC is 15.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis slipped the shuttle behind a nearby freighter.
Piloting check 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Isis manages to get the shuttle backed up to the Revenge's cargo dock without being noticed by the security fighters.

Then...she sprints toward the gunnery station, leaving unloading to others.

Otis is waiting in the cargo bay to help Sharlakava with unloading the weapons, while the bridge crew makes their way to their stations.

By the time everyone is in position, however, the comm picks up an incoming signal that Abasalom Station and shipyard is now on lockdown.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

"Vera, blast us out of here!"
OOC: Can our science officer scan a fighter so we know what we're up against?
Isis has a twitchy trigger finger.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

To Otis, "Oh, just a run in with the law. Nothing we can't handle."

She then heads to the bridge to get things underway.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 10

Esh is unable to get a good scan of the fighters amid all the signals ranging in the shipyard. If Isis opens fire, she's going to have to do so without foreknowledge of her opponents' capabilities, at least for the time being.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis determines to wait until obvious pursuit. OOC: Our passive sensors go to 20 hexes.

Esh can always try again. If she wants, Captain Quinn can help with his check. First, has he put our shields up?

Also, I think Otis should divert power to the engines this round for added speed.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: Can Isis activate shields in lieu of firing the coilgun? Are we in ship combat rounds yet? Rando, will you be providing a hex map with positions?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

There are way too many ships for that right now. It would be like mapping out people on a downtown manhattan street at lunchtime.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:

Isis determines to wait until obvious pursuit. OOC: Our passive sensors go to 20 hexes.

Esh can always try again. If she wants, Captain Quinn can help with his check. First, has he put our shields up?

Also, I think Otis should divert power to the engines this round for added speed.

Please stop micromanaging me and my NPCs, and the other characters, using meta-knowledge. Play your character.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 7 | SP: 39/39; HP: 39/39; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +12+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"Question. What if we were to just make a break for light speed right now before they lock onto us?" He proposes, squinting at the unintelligible data he's receiving regarding the Absalom security forces.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: "For a starship to engage its Drift engines to either enter or exit the Drift, it must remain stationary with its conventional thrusters turned off for 1 minute." We'd need to hold them off without moving for 10 rounds. I think that's doable.

Rando, let me know if I've overstepped with meta-knowledge. I don't want to cross the line between helpful and pushy (again).


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

"Sharlavaka, we have to hold off the Station's fighters long enough to engage our Drift engines. This should test our marksmanship, and our shields. Are you with me?"


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 7 | SP: 62/62; HP: 54/54; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +7 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +10; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Agreed," Sharlavaka murmured into his coms, moving to his gunnery position. Once the captain wanted things shot down, he'd shoot.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens
Eshenvral Kothiavus wrote:
"Question. What if we were to just make a break for light speed right now before they lock onto us?" He proposes, squinting at the unintelligible data he's receiving regarding the Absalom security forces.

What might I roll to know the answer to his question? I have Piloting and Computer and Engineering as possibilities I can think of... I'll go ahead and roll based on Computer/Engineering, then if it's Piloting add +1 to my roll, then if it's something else, let me know and I'll check if I can make that roll :)

Computer/Engineering?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

EDIT: Though it looks like Serpent already knows.

201 to 250 of 2,028 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.