Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune

Game Master rando1000

299 AG - The heroes are part of a resistance group called The Gardathir, defending the colony world of Zothune.


51 to 100 of 1,750 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:


Look at Trick Attack p.93. "As a full action, you can move up to your speed." I get a single move with Trick attack when I want.

I did, but I'll reread it and get back with you later. Please post rules questions in discussion, not on the live board.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
rando1000 wrote:
SerpentViolet wrote:


Look at Trick Attack p.93. "As a full action, you can move up to your speed." I get a single move with Trick attack when I want.
I did, but I'll reread it and get back with you later. Please post rules questions in discussion, not on the live board.

This has been handled off line. We continue with combat round 2..

Eshenvral


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The robot takes advantage of Eshenvral's hesitancy to fire an additional blast, this one at Captain Quinn.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

This time, the electric attack connects, and Quinn feels the horrid pain of high voltage passing through her body.

Entire party can act.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

With silent resolve, Isis attempts to trade electric jolt for electric jolt.

attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
damage 1d6 ⇒ 3
trick attack 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26 DC(20 +foe's CR)
trick damage 1d4 ⇒ 4


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 54/54; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Hissing as the robot ignored Sharlavaka's mighty presence, the bulky Vesk hissed out, "Wrong," and fired once more.

To Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Sharlavaka and Isis nail the robot with powerful blasts, and it shatters to peaces, no longer posting a threat.

It's a good bet an alert has been sent; you'll need to work quickly to gather the ore and get out before authorities arrive.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 54/54; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Standing over the fallen robot, Sharlavaka hissed, "Wrong," a second time before heading for the prize. It didn't look like they would have time to scout the second location, now, so they'd have to make do with whatever they could get from there.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

"Follow me." Isis briskly moves to the door on the right and peeks in for alerted adversaries, weapon ready.
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23, low light and darkvision


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Btw, if I'm fired upon I want to use the door frame as cover.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The group moves through the dim power station and up some stairs lit with yellow-white running lights at ankle level, and comes out into a vast room light with very bright overhead lights. It must cost a couple thousand credits a day just to light this room.

There, you find very large bins of ore.

Quinn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Isis: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Sharlavaka: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Eshenvral: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

After five minutes of searching through bin after bin of common ore, Sharlavaka hits paydirt. A small pallet of adamantine ore, roughly 50,000 cr in value. This, plus as much iron ore as you can load into the transport, will net the resistance a decent nest egg for purchasing low-end weapons and general supplies.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 54/54; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Grunting, Sharlavaka lifted the pallet and looked around for something suitable to transport the materials. The Bulky Vesk didn't want to have to carry them back to the ship, as it would be hard to shoot another robot.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

There are several maglev pallet jacks (think hand-pushed forklift) scattered throughout the room; an anemic teenager could move them with some effort; for Sharlavaka, it's even easier.

a few minutes later...

Having moved approximately four tons of ore, roughly 60000 cr worth (counting the adamantine), onto the lift in the next room, the team takes the ore to the roof and the waiting transport.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Sharlavaka manages to get the ore off the pallet jacks and into the truck efficiently (with a little help from his friends).

Now there are only two more goals:
1. Get through the security gate (should be easier enough considering you got it in here: +2 to overcome the computer security at the gate)
2. Get to the dropoff point without being noticed/caught.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
rando1000 wrote:

There are several maglev pallet jacks (think hand-pushed forklift) scattered throughout the room; an anemic teenager could move them with some effort; for Sharlavaka, it's even easier.

My bad, I took it literally and thought he meant with his bare hands.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis briskly accesses the facility computer via her smart comm to hack the security gate.
Computer 1d20 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 8 = 16


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Esh should be back soon, I'm going to give him a crack at that next, since no, 16 is not sufficient...


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
rando1000 wrote:
Esh should be back soon, I'm going to give him a crack at that next, since no, 16 is not sufficient...

I figured. Can I aid another?

Potentially: Isis was glad for Esh. To help, she pointed out her mistakes during her attempt.
Computer DC 10 for aid another 1d20 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 8 = 28 (automatic)


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 34/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Esh at some casts a spell to attain limited pyschic communication with his party, as well as sharpening his own senses. Other then watching thr hallway while the Vesk worked, he did little more then play with a battery in his hands. Once it came time t move out he followed along in silence.

A frown played under his mask once he saw the android try- and fail - to break through the security gate. He pushes her aside with little care and approaches the wall console, his partially electronic mind already starting to form a wireless connection with the door.

Computers: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 2 = 25


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

With Esh having communicated their passcode electronically, the truck is cleared to leave the facility. As soon as Sharlavaka, with Quinn behind the driver's seat, you all load up into the truck and head through the gate to freedom with your haul.

As you head up the mountain road, you can hear police claxons whining in the background.

The trip through the streets of Vul Faldihr takes a few nervous minutes, but eventually you make it back to HQ...

*****************************************************************

Back in the present,(14 hours later) (see the first live post if you're confused) you all look at each other from your seats at The Forge, then back at the screen, watching the ore ship depart Zothune for the Pact Worlds, a few tons lighter than listed on the manifest. Your first official mission for Gardathir was a success.

As you sit waiting, a young woman with olive skin and black hair, carrying a bulk shoulder bag walks, walks in and takes a seat at your table. You've never seen her before, but she gives you the ancient Dwarven handsign that indicates she's with the Gardathir.


Female Human Envoy 5

"Hey, guys! I was told to look for a Captain Quinn. Evidently, I've been assigned as your medic."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

It’s at this point that everyone is reminded how sing song Isis’ voice is. In a sort of lilting iambic pentameter she says “Pleased to meet you. You must have been briefed on our identities but to reiterate, I am designated Isis-149, but you can call me 'Isis'. I'm glad to have you on the team; my own medical skills are limited, and I could always use another gun on my side. You do carry a gun, yes?"


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis apologized. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 54/54; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Sharlavaka," the massive Vesk replied in the same, slithering monotone he had used so far. With a complex movement, the helmet withdrew, forming an armoured collar. The dark green scaled Vesk focuses dark eyes on the pretty Aasimar across the table. He pointed one sharply gauntleted finger at her. "Captain Quinn."


Female Human Envoy 5

"Irina. Irina Mandivitz," the young woman said, first locking eyes with the android, then the Vesk, then reaching out to shake Quinn's hand.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

Shakes Irina's hand, saying "Welcome aboard The Revenge of Vera Gemini."


The Revenge of Vera Gemini | Skills: Piloting 11 (2 ranks, +3 dex, +3 class, +3 feat) | Actions: Fly (no check); Maneuver (DC 21); Stunt (DC varies, page 319)

"I'm Vera Gemini, Fir... Ah, the ship's computer. If you have any questions about getting settled in, just ask."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
Captain Olivia Quinn wrote:
Shakes Irina's hand, saying "Welcome aboard The Revenge of Vera Gemini."

Just FYI, you're in a bar called The Forge, not on your ship, so Gemini's voice is probably manifesting over a comm or something...


Female Human Envoy 5

"Great to meet you all,", she says, noting the silent and somewhat stoic elf. "Watching the transport, huh? Changing times. Wonder what things will be like now, on our own."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis intoned "It's altruistic work, but I don't mind getting paid."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 34/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Eshenvral had more been paying attention to the recent feed of information he was downloading then reveling in their apparent success. There were some interesting finds on the Elven homeworld of Castrovel regarding ancient arcane dynamos and the records had finally reached this world's infonet. With what's about to happen regarding the plannets's resistance movement, it could be months until he has another opportunity.

"Difficult would be an understatement if I were to answer with it, but there's little else that's appropriate. My race has been living in relative isolated dissociation with the Pact Worlds for several centuries yet, and we still have our own hardships and trials. But we survive."

The feed cut out suddenly, leaving out half the information on a strange bronze device with a constantly spinning ruby core. Something about ancient deep elves and mechanical golems. Possible proof of a shared dwarven an elven ancestry? Curious. A mystery for another time however.

"It's dangerous For one to reveal their full name in situations like this. If any of you desire to address me by a name however, you may use 'Esh'. I do not care if you choose to or not."

He blinked as his implants disconnected him from the local networks and allowed him to fully focus on the small gathered group, as well as the odd voice through the intercom. "An artificial intelligence? It's been years since I'v had the pleasure of speaking to something I can relate too."


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 54/54; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Artificial, organic, all rarely intelligent," Sharlavaka intoned in slow, lazy tones. He stared at Esh for a moment, obviously confused by the idea of shortening a name for convenience.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The group continues to talk for a brief time before heading back to their various domiciles.

The next morning, (as much as anything can be called morning on a planet where the same side always faces the sun), you've been called to a meet-up at one of the small safe-houses Gardathir has set up for the various resistance cells. Unlike the main base, which functions mostly as a distribution point for funds and munitions, and meetings of the resistance leaders, these small safe-houses are known only to the members of the individual cells to limit the amount of information someone could reveal if captured.

Morgrym, your handler, is a Dwarf who's seen better days, having lost a leg in a battle of the Pact-Vesk wars (fought decades ago before the Vesk joined the Pact worlds). He wears a cheap prosthesis, though he could undoubtedly afford better.

"Har!" The Dwarf says, gazing around the room with one eye squinting. "Well done! I knew my team could get 'er done!" the Dwarf says, referring to your mission. He had, in fact, expressed serious reservations about the likelihood your group had for success, but no one wants to belabor the point.

Reaching into a pouch, he pulls out six small envelopes, passing them to each of you. Quinn takes both hers and Otis', since he's back aboard the ship "running a full tune-up." Each envelope contains a cred-stick loaded with 500 cr.

"Wish it was more, but the bulk of your labor has to go toward funds for the resistance."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
rando1000 wrote:
The group continues to talk for a brief time before heading back to their various domiciles.

That night Isis cooks dinner. Chickpea, butternut squash, & carrot korma curry on basmati rice blend with scallion garnish.

Isis also recharges her weapon's battery while aboard ship.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 54/54; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Slipping the cash into a pouch, Sharlavaka nodded. "Payment is as agreed. No regrets are necessary." It was a shame they hadn't had a chance to hit the second storage chamber and its, potentially more interesting, contents, but the Captain hadn't wished to take the risk. Sharlavaka accepted this.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis lilted "So Morgrym, what is our next mission?" Isis clearly enjoyed being in the field.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

"Funny you should ask, hrrmm." The Dwarf said, pulling open the curtains slightly to reveal the pink-red light of "day." The room looked out over the spaceport; you could see the Revenge from here.

"Captain Quinn, we would like you to take a little trip for the Gardathir. With the Azlanti Star Empire pending hostile military action, and the Pact defensive forces having withdrawn, we're in serious need of some weapons. Your team is to fly to Absalom Station and complete a deal with a local trader named Albinus. You'll then need to smuggle the weapons off the station, through the merchant marine's inspection line, and back here to Zothune."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis offered "Captain, do we need to make any preparations, or are we ready now?"


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

"Unless anyone else has anything specific they need to prepare, we should be good to go." Quinn replies to Isis.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 54/54; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharvalaka shook his head. The massive Vesk was pretty well set up for the most part.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Your meet-up with the arms dealer Albinus on Absalom Station is set for 7 days from today. If you leave now, you will arrive somewhere between a half-day and full day ahead of time, based on Absalom's incredibly reliable Drift travel statistics.

Heading back to the ship, the group prepares its first off-world mission together. Back on the ship, Otis greets Captain Quinn at the main hatch.


"Nice to have you back onboard, cap'n. I need to have a word with you regarding the lateral thrust vents. That crap we ran into on our last run did a number on the..."

The graying Crembly fumbles his words a bit, having looked over the rest of the crew as they entered, but his eyes now locked on Irina for a couple seconds before he continues.

"...the...little metal doohickies in the discharge unit." He quickly re-focuses on Quinn.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Upon returning to the Revenge Isis gave her greetings to Otis and went to the Life Science Lab to check on her jerry rigged still where she is brewing hard ginger beer. Everything seemed to be progressing nicely. Her home brew intoxicant should be ready to sample in [GM inserts number of weeks here] weeks.


Female Human Envoy 5

Irina smiles at Otis as she walks past, following the others into the ship. She was excited to be part of an actual starship crew. Up to now, she'd been a student, a person finding her future. But this was "real life" now. And what a life she'd chosen. Irina knew her father would approve of her choice, though he might worry for her safety.

The young woman went to her quarters and dropped off her bag, then immediately went to the combination med-bay/bio lab to get a feel for what was available. Irina noticed several vials of Mk 2 healing serum. She hoped she'd never have cause to use it. Looking behind her, she saw Isis messing with what looked like a complex experiment.

"Whatcha doin'? Irina asked the android.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

"Hello Irina." Isis' voice was lyrical. "I'm crafting a fermented beverage. I like to create food. These bottles start with ginger root, and yeast. The equipment here serves admirably for a med lab. It's a little risky using glass bottles; I had a batch ruined early on when one bottle burst and the explosive fragments took out half the others. So now I use stronger glassware. I just have to make sure not to make vinegar.
"I suspect that's a longer answer than you anticipated," Isis quipped.

In an intentional effort to be social, something that came forced for Isis rather than innate, she made sure to be attentive. "I hope you enjoy working with the group. I don't at all mind being looked after. Where did you get your training?"


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

Quinn nods and follows Otis, as she says "Vera, show the new crew to their quarters."

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Rolling to assess (if not repair) the damage.


The Revenge of Vera Gemini | Skills: Piloting 11 (2 ranks, +3 dex, +3 class, +3 feat) | Actions: Fly (no check); Maneuver (DC 21); Stunt (DC varies, page 319)

Vera says "Aye, aye Captain." then proceeds to give directions to the crew quarters.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 34/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

As he had for much day and hte night previously, Esh had been keeping quiet as he observed the group's interactions, assessing their personalities and intent. He'd need more data to have a complete profile to attach to their images within his computerized memory but what he had now was more then enough to suffice. They were an interesting group to say the least. One that he still wasn't sure as to why he'd placed his loyalties with them, but they had it all the same. For now.

It was a cruel fact that if the Azlanti had gotten to him first, there was a sixty seven percent chance he'd be on the other side of this little resistance. He knew that those humans were just as much a threat to his kind as they were to the any other sapient in this galaxy, yet he also knew they were very powerful masters of magic. The Ion stones that circled his father's head were tangible proof of such, ancient heirlooms gifted to his family thousands of years prior.

The only reason he was here instead of there was a matter of luck. For good or bad was anyone's guess.

Five hundred credits was a paltry sum compared to arcane lore, and he strongly suspected by now that this world held none of the secrets he had been promised. A dead end in his search. He remained nestled on this rock because of a lonely night at a bar and a well worded request from a pretty human girl.

What a fool he was.

"Hm. Observing my berth can wait. I'd like to get acquainted with the more technical aspects of my station first. Where is your core kept, and how equipped are your labs if you have them?" The elf spoke coldly, not directing his gaze anywhere in particular while he looked over the hall he stood within.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
Captain Olivia Quinn wrote:


Rolling to assess (if not repair) the damage.

Down in engineering, Quinn notes the very minor problem. It's something akin to dirty transmission fluid in a modern car. It will be a problem eventually if not fixed, but it's zero risk in the near future. You have plenty of time to complete the mission before worrying about it.


"So, captain, that's the medic they sent us, huh? What do we know about her?"


Female Human Envoy 5
SerpentViolet wrote:
"I hope you enjoy working with the group. I don't at all mind being looked after. Where did you get your training?"

"Back on Absalom Station, actually. Didn't expect to be heading back there so soon. I just got back not too long ago. Dad thinks I'll be safer on this mission than I would here, until we get some defenses up against the Azlanti."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 42/42; HP: 40/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

"Did you grow up there? I'm from the Diaspora myself, which as you know is nearby. Maybe we'll visit my home at some point during our run. I'm displeased that the Refugist's are going to have to wait on an android home world to deal with the Azlanti."

51 to 100 of 1,750 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.