Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune

Game Master rando1000

Exsilium


151 to 200 of 1,937 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 9/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Was still fun in it's own way, plus it got Esh out of his hole for a few hours.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
Irina The Medic wrote:


As Isis runs up, Irina gives her a big hug, as if the two were age-old friends rather than new acquaintances and members of an illegal resistance movement.
"Hey, glad you could make it!

"Of course! Us girls got to stick together!

"Hello Sharlavaka."
Isis found that she could sway and move adequately, but she asked Irina to teach her some steps.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Greetings," the hulking Vesk replied wth a nod.

He watched the dancing with interest. Also, the environment, other dancers, drinkers and anyone else who might potentially be a danger.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

Quinn dances to the music, though she is keeping her clothes on, you can tell that she is an exotic dancer.

Courtesan: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

A large number of (mostly questionable) men are watching the group, most focused now on Quinn.

After a few hours of fun, the crew prepares to head back for the ship.

Did anyone want to do anything else, either at the club or after, that you would like to play through?


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis looks for a mark to pick pocket, preferably someone in expensive clothing. Maybe in a pricy restaurant?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:
Isis looks for a mark to pick pocket, preferably someone in expensive clothing. Maybe in a pricy restaurant?

When? Immediately after the club? You still have 2 days until the meetup.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

I think I want to wait until the last day.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka decided to look for a full schematic of the station. Not just the public sections, but every service passage, every disused section, every void in the hull. Every potential path the job could use.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Sharlavaka is not the best equipped to handle such tasks, but give me 3 straight D20 scores, +2 for using the ship's resources (including Vera).


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Info: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Info: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Info: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Best Sharlavaka is able to come up with is a database from a private corporation (made public by hackers) that overlays various dated maps for the last 100 years or so on top of each other. It gives an him an idea of what sections are no longer in use, what sections have been remodeled, and what passages are not publicly available.

In the area where the meet is planned, there are two access panels that lead into non-public sections of the station. One leads into a long-closed water duct, the other, a set of halls previously used by a criminal known as Scarface Cal Napoe.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

The plans were acceptable, nothing more. They added potential opportunities for the job ahead.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

From the Revenge Isis goes online to find schematics of a fancy restaurant with a bathroom with heating ducts big enough to crawl into.
If Esh wants to help (aid another) he can. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
OOC: Do I get +1 from the Mark I tetranode?


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 9/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Esh isn't sure as to why Isis wanted to get s hematics for one of the high spire establisments, but he's much more receptive towards then any of the other crewman. Save perhaps, their AI.

He looks over at what she's already pulled up before wirelessly shifting through the information in search of hidden or newer files she might've missed.

Computers, Aid: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:

17If Esh wants to help (aid another) he can. 1d20+8

OOC: Do I get +1 from the Mark I tetranode?

A total of 20 with Esh's aid another and the ship's computer (which I might add is traceable to the ship, should anyone go looking...)

Isis and Esh find the information she was looking for. Is Esh curious as to the reason for sure...oddly specific knowledge?


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 9/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"I am curious, Isis. I don't beleive this location was integral to our mission at all." He gives her a side eyed look, "You must also realize that without our computer beibg properly encrypted, this information is traceable. I hope you're not planning something... Shady."

He left it unsaid that he was that very morning contemplating the merits of leaching funds from one of the station's lower noble families. It was mostly the feasibility over personal ethics that had convinced him against going through with his plans. He'd rather not spend years in a prison over a pair of boots, arcane though they may be.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis responded "My silence on this matter grants you plausible deniability. But thanks for the help."


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis goes to [name of restaurant]. There she goes to the ladies room. When the coast is clear, she employs her Quick Disguise operative exploit, morphing her image into that of a human woman with freckled pale skin and auburn hair down her back, and hazel eyes.
Disguise 1d20 + 5 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 10 = 24, plus modifiers for “different race of humanoid type”, p.140.

Then she exits and finds a man or woman standing around, and bumps into them. “Oh, excuse me.” She tries to surreptitiously lift a credstick as she does so.
Sleight of Hand 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17, DC 20 for success; result vs. Perception to be noticed.

Then she either makes her way calmly or flees back to the ladies room and drops her disguise.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
SerpentViolet wrote:
Isis goes to [name of restaurant]. There she goes to the ladies room. When the coast is clear, she employs her Quick Disguise operative exploit, morphing her image into that of a human woman with freckled pale skin and auburn hair down her back, and hazel eyes.

Before exiting she also removes the grate from the heating/cooling vents.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Our heroes seem not to be doing well at shady.

Isis failed at her mark, but fortunately, he either seemed not to notice or wrote it off as an accident.

You may try again if you like.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Moving on...

Everyone prepares in their own way for the exchange. The meet with Albinus takes place in cargo bay 27. The bay is accessible to cargo shuttles only from the outside, though from inside, anyone with the access code can enter.

Cargo Bay 27

Since no one has posted they would try to arrive early, I'm ruling that the meet is ready to happen as you walk in the door.

One of your crew will need to pilot the shuttle with the adamantine and other ore into the cargo bay (left area of the map). Others can enter either through the doors on the left side of the map, or ride along on the shuttle. I'm assuming at least some of the crew will enter via the station, since they should be there to make first contact with Albinus before the ore shuttle enters. I'm also assuming people enter with their standard equipment.

Let me know if you have any special intentions before I introduce Albinus and get the encounter going.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis makes her way calmly back to the ladies room and drops her disguise.
------
Days later...
Isis volunteers to pilot the shuttle, being a capable pilot.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Wary of ambush and deceit, Sharlavaka disembarked and scanned the area, his helmet slowly sweeping across the cargo bay.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 9/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Eshenvral stood inside the chamber, his coat billowing dramatically as the shuttle's thrusters send shockwaves through the air. He would've liked arriving in the shuttle, but there was a nagging feeling inside his mind that he should keep his eye son the ground. You never know just what might show up to a meet like this, and he'd rather keep his crew informed.

Already he had both heightened his senses with magic, and opened up the gateway for rudimentary mental communication. Comms wouldn't do them any good if they were being jammed or he had to keep quiet, after all.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Of course, he could barely hear or see s$%* with the amount of debris that cargo vessel brought up, and those thrusters were doing ungodly things to what organic pieces of his ears remained.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis docked the shuttle in the cargo bay. She nimbly disembarked and looked around, noting her companions--and Albinus?. Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 She has her pistol out, tho she expected not to need it.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Inside the docking bay, Albinus was there to meet Esh, Quinn, and Irina when they arrived. The man was a slender, middle aged human who had obviously seen better days.

He had with him two guards, both of suspected partial Orcish descent, and looking particularly fierce.

"Welcome, Captain. We have our goods in crates over here, and ah, here's your shuttle now. As soon as you get the payment off-loaded, we can begin the transaction. I'm sure your...employers are eager to receive the products they requested."

At this point, all PCs are either in or near the shuttle (which is behind Albinus to his left), or in front of Albinus and his guards.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Modified Cargo Hold Map

Blue circles represent PCs, indicated by first letter of first name. Red circles represent Albinus and his thugs.

EDIT: I forgot Irina; assume she's behind Esh and Quinn.

The cargo control center is notably unmanned. The plan is to unload the ore, let Albinus inspect it while Quinn inspects the weapons, then upload the weapons to the shuttle.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: Isis crept three squares to the right and hid behind the corner of the room labeled "warehouse". Stealth 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19 If this went sour she wanted to have surprise on her first shot.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 6 | SP: 0/54; HP: 37/47; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +7, Ref: +6, Will: +5 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +9; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka looked over to the Captain, waiting for an order. Unload the pay, shoot everyone - either was equally valid.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Attempts to confound Isis' stealth...
Albinus: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Thug 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Thug 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

The arms dealer and his associates missed Isis' little trick and assume she has gone back into the shuttle for some reason.

Assuming no one has any objections, Sharlavaka begins offloading the gear. You're using a maglev lift again, so moving the load out of the cargo bay of the small shuttle takes only a few minutes.

In the meantime, we'll assume Quinn has explored the weapons crates (which are in the warehouse area at the top of the map). She finds that they are in order. There's a few vehicle-grade weapons, plus an large number of azimuth laser pistols and rifles, and 3 corona laser pistols (probably for officers in Gardathir).


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

OOC: No batteries?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:
OOC: No batteries?

Batteries, not charged.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens

"Everything looks good."

So, were we given payment for Albius, or does it have to either come out of our pocket or... piracy?


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision
Captain Olivia Quinn wrote:

"Everything looks good."

So, were we given payment for Albius, or does it have to either come out of our pocket or... piracy?

We are bartering the ore from the previous mission. Isis piloted the shuttle with the ore, Sharlavaka went with; Esh, Irina, and you are negotiating the transaction with Albinus and two half-orc thugs.

Btw, glad to hear from you, Captain Quinn! It seems like forever.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Mystic (Star Shaman) 4 | SP 24/24 HP 28/28 RP 4/4 | EAC 13 KAC 14 CMAC 22 | F +1 R +3 W +6 | Coordinated Shot: Allies gain +1 ranged attack vs. foes she threatens
SerpentViolet wrote:
Captain Olivia Quinn wrote:

"Everything looks good."

So, were we given payment for Albius, or does it have to either come out of our pocket or... piracy?

We are bartering the ore from the previous mission. Isis piloted the shuttle with the ore, Sharlavaka went with; Esh, Irina, and you are negotiating the transaction with Albinus and two half-orc thugs.

Btw, glad to hear from you, Captain Quinn! It seems like forever.

Ahh, right okay. And thanks, yea I'm rarely gone long, just need to get to actual posts more maybe. :)

"Care to inspect the payment?" she asks Albinus.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Albinus has his guards look at the main pallet, scratching one or two of the pieces of adamantine (or trying to) to make sure it's not painted on. As the orc-ish guard does this, the door leading into the station slides open, and a man wearing stewards' garb and emitting an energy blade from his hand walks in, backed by three station security guards.

"Freeze! Nobody move, you're all under arrest!"

Solarian


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis swung into action. Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

OOC: What's the status of my hiding? Do I get a surprise round?


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 9/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Eshenvral's eyes narrow, at once jumping to the assumption that they were set up. He looks first to Quin for an indicator of what they were to do now, a spell already int he back of his mind to fry anyone he thinks is involved.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:

Isis swung into action. Initiative 1d20+5

OOC: What's the status of my hiding? Do I get a surprise round?

Isis is pretty sure she hid from Albinus and his thugs quite deftly. Whether the security people who just entered have access to a camera or other detection information she is uncertain. That said, no one seems to be pointing out her location.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Initiatives

Isis (from hiding/cover): 22
Quinn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Esh: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Sarklava: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Irina: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Albinus/Thugs: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Solarian: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Guards: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Initiative Order:
Station Security Guards
Isis (from hiding)
Albinus and his group
Esh
Solarian
Irina
Quinn
Sarklava

The security guards level their weapons at Albinus, Esh, and one Thug, respectively. They hold their actions based on their targets' actions, though it's pretty obvious what they'll do.

Isis does?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
Eshenvral Kothiavus wrote:
Eshenvral's eyes narrow, at once jumping to the assumption that they were set up.

Actually, the boy is quite astute...


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

While using her position for cover, Isis popped out to fire her arc pistol, this particular time at a Security Guard. I hope to catch him flat-footed. pistol 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26, damage 1d6 ⇒ 1, trick attack 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35, trick attack damage 1d4 ⇒ 4. Sniping (stealth) 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (14) - 7 = 7


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

I think that's coincidentally another critical.
If so, added pistol damage is 1d6 ⇒ 5; added trick attack damage is 1d4 ⇒ 1; and the critical effect is 2 damage to one foe within 10'. I choose another security guard as the victim.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

The guard takes a heavy jolt, and his pal takes an arc hit. He manages to stay standing, however, and takes his held action to move 60' closer to Isis' position, putting him between Albinus and crew and Isis/Sarklava. The other two guards continue to hold their position (and their actions).

Albinus et al are next. The slender blond man shouts "Bloody hell, it's a setup!" and spins, casting magic missile and targeting the guard who just passed him.

1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Combined with the damage he's already taken from the arc pistol, this drops that guard.

The two orcish bodyguards draw large, curved swords. one charges past Quinn and Esh to attack a guard (near where it says "Exit to Station."

1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 2 = 7
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
MISS

In response, the guard fires his readied shot at the orc.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
MISS

Albinus' other thug stands menacingly beside Albinus, glaring at Quinn and Esh accusingly.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Esh is next.

Also, Isis had mentioned wanting to take a surprise action, which she was eligible for but did not take. She may take one single additional move or attack this round if she chooses.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Retroactively: Before Isis employed her trick attack she caught a security guard by surprise. (If applicable) she attacks the same one who would take arc damage later.
attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10, damage 1d6 ⇒ 3, snipe (stealth) 1d20 - 7 ⇒ (10) - 7 = 3
Remember that for ranged attacks Isis is using cover for +4 AC. I am under the impression she will be attacked in melee soon. That in mind Isis uses a swift action to drop her survival knife into her left hand from its spring action wrist sheath.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2
SerpentViolet wrote:
Remember that for ranged attacks Isis is using cover for +4 AC. I am under the impression she will be attacked in melee soon. That in mind Isis uses a swift action to drop her survival knife into her left hand from its spring action wrist sheath.

Well, the guard that was moving toward her was dropped by Albinus' magic missile, so maybe not as soon as you think.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 6 | SP: 9/34; HP: 34/34; RP: 8/8 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +7 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

"A fight it is then." He says resolutely, if a bit chastising for Isis attacking without a direct order from Quin.

Rolling to the side to for the moment avoid the people they came here to met, he thrusts out a hand while shouting an elven word to focus.

15 ft. cone, Overheat, DC 15 half: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 5/Martial Artist 2

Guard 1: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Guard 2: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Solarian: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

The Solarian Steward deftly avoids some of the damage, but the two guards take the full brunt of it.

At this point, the final guard holding his action fires on Esh.

Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Busy at work; will post the Solarian's action this evening

151 to 200 of 1,937 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.