Wrath of the morally flexible

Game Master Mightypion

Kenabres Map

Current battlemap
Grey Garrison

Current loot list


501 to 550 of 819 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Saphirre is still up and currently invisible.


CG Human Sorcerer 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 14 (T 12 FF 12) | CMD 13 | Init +2 | Speed 30ft | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Perc +4 SM +2
HP 25/25 | Spells 1st 8/8 | 2nd 4/4

Yartak's mental diarrhea:

"Ah... Yeah... I guess?"


Active Conditions: None LG Aasimar (Angelkin) Male Paladin 4 (Oath of Vengeance) | HP 40 / 40 | AC 20 / 11 T / 19 FF | CMD 19 | Fort + 9, Reflex + 7, Will + 8 Init +2 | Perception 1 (Darkvision) | Speed 20 ft. |Conditions: None | Lay On Hands: (5 / 6) | Smite: 1 / 2 (Schir)
Yartak "Woodensword" wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

"Diarrhea cha cha cha, diarrhea cha cha cha!"


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

runs to the guy and


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

He was dazed so Saph just Knowledge (Engineering)(Int) 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + (2) = 18 presses the off switch on his ocular implant.


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

There is still some grease between you and him, but your check does the acrobatics easily ithout needing nanites

The vanished sapphire easily weaves her way through grease and aroused Findish minotaurs
I assume you woul rather use the extra d6 on this
Sapphire CMB Disarm: 1d20 + 1 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 3 + (5) = 19

Easily overcoming the flatfooted defenese of her foe against combat maneuvers (by more then 5), she simply yoinks the occular implant

Fortsave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

I AM BLIND F$%% WHAT!

duraction: 1d4 ⇒ 2

It would appear that having an occular implant ripped out of you while using it is not a very fun process.

Undeterred, the Sorceror can sense what square his implant was rippe off from.
Slowly stepping back 5 feet in the other direction, he blasts out with a colorfull spray!

Make a willsave against an illusion and mindeffecting attack please!


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Arrius and Aurical are up!

In case Saphirre is ondering about her CMB, this is elephant in the room which eventually has agile maneuvers for free


Active Conditions: None LG Aasimar (Angelkin) Male Paladin 4 (Oath of Vengeance) | HP 40 / 40 | AC 20 / 11 T / 19 FF | CMD 19 | Fort + 9, Reflex + 7, Will + 8 Init +2 | Perception 1 (Darkvision) | Speed 20 ft. |Conditions: None | Lay On Hands: (5 / 6) | Smite: 1 / 2 (Schir)

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Constantine tries to move through the Greased area to reach the minotaur but fails to find footing although he manages a pirouette to keep from falling.

Guess he should have a reach weapon too.


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None


Androids gain a +4 racial bonus on all saving throws against mind-affecting effects, paralysis, poison, and stun effects,
So Wis save V Illision 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 4 = 23

Her android positronic brain, locked out that which was not real as illogical.


Male Kobold Oracle (Divine Herbalist) 4

Aurical carefully approaches this BOB that was shouting so loud. Casting glances down to the broken stone to measure the distance. "I am not small!" he declares puffing out his chest, "I am bite-sized! I am a holy kobold of Abadar!" He gestures with his sickle to get the idiots attention, touching his holy symbol for courage before releasing a pulse of energy.

That should hit pretty much all his allies, and uh... well BOB is full health anyway.

Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 5


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Aurical, are you sure you want to move into the reach of BOB, between BOB and the Bloodrager and provoke an AoO from BOB?
It is where your icon has been moved.


Male Kobold Oracle (Divine Herbalist) 4

Yes. He's going to toss an AOE heal after, so worse case scenario he takes some damage and then heals some of it.


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

AoO the twerp TH1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 DMG 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Kobold Oracle (Divine Herbalist) 4

What did I do to Sapphire?!


Active Conditions: None LG Aasimar (Angelkin) Male Paladin 4 (Oath of Vengeance) | HP 40 / 40 | AC 20 / 11 T / 19 FF | CMD 19 | Fort + 9, Reflex + 7, Will + 8 Init +2 | Perception 1 (Darkvision) | Speed 20 ft. |Conditions: None | Lay On Hands: (5 / 6) | Smite: 1 / 2 (Schir)
Aurical wrote:
What did I do to Sapphire?!

You broke her! :( Now where do we take her to fix her???


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None
Liliyashanina wrote:
@Saphirre feel free to AoO the twerp!


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Saphirre strikes at the sorceror, but just as she is to cut his throat open, her persepctive switches to seeing the scene from an optical perspective at the base of her feet.

Wireless connection established, uploading visual data stream. Query: Switch back to ocular mainframe? Y/N

This sudden switch makes her blade be off the mark.

The f~&! are you doing Kobold? The Bloodrager asks as Aurical walks between him and the abombination.
SELF DELIVERED EATZ! BOB APPROVES! The abomination shouts as he tries to devour Aurical with the gaping maw in his belly.
AoO BOB: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 3 = 9
Implausibly, it misses.
SOMETHING NOT RIGHT WITH BOB TODAY!


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

extra D6 heal from Aurical: 1d6 ⇒ 1 You channel like a cleric, clerics channel 2d6 at level 3

---- Enemy Mook turn

OH FAXON SEE ME AS I TAKE THEM WITH ME TO YOU AND TO THE AFTERLIFE!

The female cultist brought back to life by Aurical, and within easy reach of a very large axe and a somewhat less large Bardiche channels negative energy!

channel energy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7 DC12 to half

willsaves merc: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 takes 3 damage

willsaves merc: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 takes 7

willsaves merc: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 takes 3

willsave Minotaur: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 takes 7

willsave BOB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Not mindaffecting so Bob being bob does not protect him takes 3

willsave Sevanna: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 takes 3
willsave Askold: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 takes 7
willsave Vagorg: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 takes 3

As it isnt that much damage, I will roll for the party
willsave Arrius: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
willsave Targis: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Saphirre is out of range
willsave Yartak: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
willsave Sahala: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
willsave Aurical: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Everyone takes 3, other then Targis who takes 7.

----------------------------------------------------
No game is complete without at least one channel energy fiasco

----------------------------------------------------
Turn friendly Mercs
DIE
Bardiche on prone cleric: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
One of the mercenaries instantly puts down the Faxon enarmored Cultist, who is now back to dying again.

Ally har fallit, ger skydd! One steps up next to Targis and strikes at the minotaur with his Bardiche
Bardiche on Minotaur: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (3) = 11
Scoring a sizeable hit on his foe

The third warrior looks at the fallen Paladin, looks at the grease, and looks at the relatively short length of Targis weapon, as well as his heavy armor.

Take my Bardiche and strike from formation! He shouts as he holds his bardiche to targis with his left, while quickly throwing another throwing axe with his right.
throing on Minotaur: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 He misses alas.

Move action which does not provoke to take his bardiche, it would be a free action to drop your halberd, leaving you with a standard and a possible 5 feet step

-------------------------------------------
Enemy BOB

BOB FOUND EATZ! SELF DELIVERED EATZ! NOMNONOM!
grapple Aurical: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Its Meaty hands grab hold of Aurical and move him towards his mouth! It succeeds! Aurical is now grappled, Bob is not.

-------------------------------------------
YOU DELIVERED YOURSELF TO ME FOOL! The Minotaur snarls as he delivers a full volley of attacks at the prone Arrius
full attack Greataxe: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 4 = 25
damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 5, 4) + 9 = 19
full attack Greataxe: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 4 = 30
damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2, 2) + 9 = 17
crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 4 = 26
damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 4, 3) + 9 = 22
damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 6, 1) + 9 = 18
full attack bite : 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 4 = 14
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
full attack gore: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 4 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

That would have been 19+17+22+18+7=93 damage yikes
Alas, this strikes mostly happen in his mind. Instead of cutting Arrius into atoms, he, due to Sahalas magiks further atomized the already quadrisected Schir, turning it into confetti. A reminder that this is a most deadly foe indeed!

illsave: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
It does alas finally break free of Sahalas magiks.
No damage to Targis
-----------------------------------------
Friendly Bard
Empty night that axe! Oi, remember lubrication before fornication!
reflex save minotaur: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Still perhaps under the partial influence of Sahalas spells, the minotaur grips his greataxe tightly, only accidentally catapult it out of his massive arms
Grease is the best spell ever the skaldess comments as the minotaur drops his massive axe

-----------------------------------------
Friendly bloodrager
Just stop talking Bob!
Axe: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
damage: 3d6 + 18 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) + 18 = 30
He takes another large chunk out of Bob, who now seems seriously hurt! The abomination still grabs holds of Aurical!

---------------------------------------
Rest is up!

Summary:
--Aurical heals everyone, including several foes, for 7
--3 damage to all party members other then Saphirre, who takes zero, and Targis, who takes 7
--Minotaur got roughed up, has broken out of Sahalas spell but lost his axe to a new grease spell from the Skaldess
--Minotaur took 11 damage from a merc
--Recently reanimated cultist is back to dying
--targis can pick up a proper reach weapon as a move action, without provoking AoOs
--Vagorg still blind
--Aurical grappled, monster seems to have swallow whole, but not swallowed yet
--Bob took a massive hit, but seems really tough
--Aurical, you think you can grab something shiny out of the abominations massive maw on its belly, from where you currently are, (the item, not the maw) seems to be calling to you!


CN tiefling Witch 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+6 | Init +6 | Perc +1 |
Magic:
Spells: I - 7/7 II - 5/5

Sahala, even wincing from the pain, sincerely laughs at what is happening. It's all creepy and ridiculous in equal measure. Cackle! Bob still under Misfortune hex! All d20 with disadvantage. Then she moves so that there is a strong man between her and the abomination.


CG Human Sorcerer 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 14 (T 12 FF 12) | CMD 13 | Init +2 | Speed 30ft | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Perc +4 SM +2
HP 25/25 | Spells 1st 8/8 | 2nd 4/4

Trying to move among halberds, bardiches and frenzied big guys, Yartak find a more or less sweet spot and uses the wand on Bob.

"You didn't tip the delivery guy!"

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8


Male Kobold Oracle (Divine Herbalist) 4

Aurical's features were not very expressive, but as the lumering idiot swung wide and missed him you could be forgiven for thinking he was smirking. That changed to a clear expression of panic as the lumbering evil scooped up the diminutive kobold. This was a miscalculation! A grave error! His tail swished behind him in clear panic.

Spotting the shiny object coming from the creatures maw, Aurical considered his options. He doubted he could escape, and briefly considered his spell options. No, there was no way he would be able to cast while this giant held him. His best chance seemed to be with whatever treasure was in the monster's belly.

The little kobold desperately reached for what was his one chance.

Just doing a straight D20 roll since I have no idea what this check is.

Roll~!: 1d20 ⇒ 6


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Crap, that f++!er smells like shit, oh no he is eating the Kobold!

The large bloodrager shouts as Aurical is to be engulfed! Alas
As if driven by some intuttion, the Abomination tries to stop Aurical!
CMB contested: 1d20 + 3 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 5 + 1 = 10 Fumbles, Aurical not only gets the item, but also yoinks it free
A mechanical voice speaks:

CONTACT WITH ABADARIAN PERSONAL ESTABLISHED! EXECUTING PRE PREPARED ESCAPE PLAN FULMINANT REVERSE DIGESTION! TRANSFERRING FIRE RESISTANCE!

Aurical feels his skins become warmer

INITIATING BLOW TORCH FUNCTION TO UTILIZE EXTREME METHANE POLUTION CAUSED BY ABOMINATION CALLED BOB AGAINST IT! WILL NEED TO RECHARGE FOLLOWING THIS!

What the.. The Bloodrager, who, while unusually intelligent for one, is currently bloodraging and cant exactly fully access his mental faculties tries to make sense of the word salad, as Aurical feels his scales magically warming, as if to ward him against flames

Saphirre Kn Eng: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Sapphirre is too far away to make much sense of what is going on, as suddenly the Abomination erupts into flame! Destroying its entire midsection and shooting aurical out like a canonball, or perhaps a very improvised rocket, leaving a trail of blowtorch fire behind him.

5d6 fire damage: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 4, 6, 3) = 21
Aurical has fire resistance 10 right now, saving through Reflex DC 15 to half the damage

Askold saving throw reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Somehow, the massive Bloodrager manages to partially dodge not just the explosion, but also the Aurical rocket blasting past him.

1d2 1 yartak 2 sahala: 1d2 ⇒ 1

reflex saving throw Yartak vs aurical rocket: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
As Yartak wonders how the hell Askold pulls of what would be called a "Neo-Matrix-Dodge" on another plane of existence while wearing plate armor, doubled in size and bloodraging, he finds out the hard way that he should do less wondering and more dodging, as Aurical, flying backwards, impacts with his midsection, dealing a bit of damage and flinging both prone.

2d6 falling damage to Yartak: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9
2d6 falling damage to Aurical: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Still, the pair is far better off then the abomination, which is now...
Everywhere.

OPERATION SUCCESFULL! NO NON-ENEMIES DEAD, ABOMINATION BOB TERMINATED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE! VALID SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH OPTION CALLED SELF PROPELLED KOBOLD ROCKETS OBTAINED! REQUIREING FURTHER RESEARCH! SHUTTING DOWN FOR NOW! You never heard a robot voice sounding quite that smug.

--------------------------------------------
Summary of Aurical turn:
11 or 5 fire damage to Aurical depending on his reflex save, then also 4 falling damage to him, Aurical is prone unless he succeeds at a very high Acrobatics check, Abombination got explosded
10 Damage to Bloodrager, heavily wounded now, 9 damage to Yartak, Yartak also prone.

Only the minotaur and the sorceror Vagorg remain as foes.


CG Human Sorcerer 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 14 (T 12 FF 12) | CMD 13 | Init +2 | Speed 30ft | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Perc +4 SM +2
HP 25/25 | Spells 1st 8/8 | 2nd 4/4

"How did h-OUCH!"

From that position, Yartak finds a lost copper coin.

"Yikes!"


Active Conditions: None LG Aasimar (Angelkin) Male Paladin 4 (Oath of Vengeance) | HP 40 / 40 | AC 20 / 11 T / 19 FF | CMD 19 | Fort + 9, Reflex + 7, Will + 8 Init +2 | Perception 1 (Darkvision) | Speed 20 ft. |Conditions: None | Lay On Hands: (5 / 6) | Smite: 1 / 2 (Schir)

"Targis - finish him!"


HP:44|BaB:4|AC:23(25) T:10 FF:23(25)|Fort:6 Ref:1 Will:4(5 vs chaotic outsiders/spells)(+1 vs fear)

Wordlessly, Targis draws a glaive looted from an enemy cultist, dropping his halberd as he does so. It pains him to treat his weapon like that, but survival comes first. The unfamiliar balance causes the weapon to roll slightly in his grip, but the military training he did so long ago comes back to him all in a rush. He knows how to handle a pole arm.

Power Glaive: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 1 = 16


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

I think we are just waiting on some choice stabbity stab from Saphirre on Vagorg!


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

stabby TH 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 DMG 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

mino AoO vs Targis due to picking up a weapon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 Misses

Unfortunately misses him even blinded and factoring in the +1/+1 from weapon song

The Sorceror, not wanting to get stabbed more seeks to blast the lithe Android in front of him, but fails to concentrate enough, even though his mage armor and shield combination protects him against Sapphirres stab attempts.

Vagorg concentration check to cast defensively: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 4 = 10 Fails and loses his spell

His vision seems to clear though.

Deradni, its only us 2 left, we need to get the f&+~ away!

GOOD IDEA The Minotaur snarls as he takes off, right after Targis strikes into his center of mass.
damage from weapon song which Targis didnt add: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
However, he failed to notice that Targis still had his looted blade impaled in him. His upper torso flies up, and makes it about 10 feet into the air, until the fiendish foe recognice it left something on the ground. Not his axe, which is also missing, but his legs. It falls down messily and starts bleeding out.

Total damage to mino: 16 Targis (missing extra d6+1 from weapon song) 11 merc 8 merc 6 merc, 6 merc , 6merc, healed for 5, damaged for 7, 2hp remaining, foto finish lel

Well, shit The Half orc sorceror says as his vision clears and he recognizes he is completely alone.

Entire party is up (the bad guys between Arrius, Aurical and the rest of the party are down), I shall handwave that Sevanna instantly dispells her grease as her action. as you could just delay until she does that.


CN tiefling Witch 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+6 | Init +6 | Perc +1 |
Magic:
Spells: I - 7/7 II - 5/5

Sahala looks at the horned freak as a freak with horns, very expressive. No, she has beautiful horns, but he is a freak with horns with whom no one went to dance at the abyssal school disco. And she lets him know it with a glance. Misfortune vs minotaur.


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Updated Map, The Minotaur is ded, only half orc sorceror remains.


CN tiefling Witch 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+6 | Init +6 | Perc +1 |
Magic:
Spells: I - 7/7 II - 5/5

Same on sorceror then )


Active Conditions: None LG Aasimar (Angelkin) Male Paladin 4 (Oath of Vengeance) | HP 40 / 40 | AC 20 / 11 T / 19 FF | CMD 19 | Fort + 9, Reflex + 7, Will + 8 Init +2 | Perception 1 (Darkvision) | Speed 20 ft. |Conditions: None | Lay On Hands: (5 / 6) | Smite: 1 / 2 (Schir)

Nodachi with Power Attack, Song: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d10 + 6 + 3 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 3 + (4) + 1 = 23

Constantine moves next to the evil sorcerer and slices at him!


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

willsave: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

OK you twerps I can see you, you feeble magiks are as flacid as your genitals now and the vengance of Vagorg shall be

Brushing off Sahalas viles with ease, the sorceror starts talking as Constantine walks up to him, and then suddenly shuts up because therre is a Nodaichi in his guts.

Alas, the furious half Orc yet stands.

Ouch


CG Human Sorcerer 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 14 (T 12 FF 12) | CMD 13 | Init +2 | Speed 30ft | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Perc +4 SM +2
HP 25/25 | Spells 1st 8/8 | 2nd 4/4

Knowing the wand is of no help due to the half-orc's defending shield, Yartak tries a more direct approach.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

He misses by a whole lot, though.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Kobold Oracle (Divine Herbalist) 4

Oh boy, let's start with the checks I suppose.

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Aurical thought he might find some salvation in the metallic object he pulled from the abomination's guts. Clutching it close despite the gore and what not that lingered on it. However, a sense of dread filled him as the device started to speak. One that only grew as it got up to things. He wasn't sure what magic it was working until it was too late however. Howling in pain and terror as he was simultaneously scorched and blown free for Bob's body.

He briefly wondered what made him ever pursue this course of action as he rocketed away, only to have his body fold into Yartak from a sudden drastic halt. The sorcerer flopping onto his back and dumping the recovered metal-thing onto the ground beside him as a means of defending himself. Looking at the group, it seemed the last enemy would soon be dispatched.

He touched his hands to himself and let the familiar glow of positive energy come to his hands. Then began muttering a few words to add to the healing.

Using lay on hands as a minor, and following with a CLW as a standard.

LOH: 1d6 ⇒ 5
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Excellent, Abadarian service personell has regenerative capabilities! Aurical hears from the device, but the smug robotic voice is getting increasingly silent.


HP:44|BaB:4|AC:23(25) T:10 FF:23(25)|Fort:6 Ref:1 Will:4(5 vs chaotic outsiders/spells)(+1 vs fear)

Targis moves forward, creating a second line, and takes a stab at the sorcerer.

Stab: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

"Keep it down back there. Orcs can be hard to put down, but you can at least die with honor, not throwing petty insults."


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

The kill bit does not hesitate on the mage, she had to want she wanted an upgrade, and now he was just a dead man walking. There is a flurry of stabby stabby blades.

RH Cold Iorn Wakizashi** TH1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 If flanked 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 4) = 7 [Sneek attack]
LH Cold Iorn Wakizashi** TH1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 If flanked 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 2) = 6[Sneek attack] Crit con 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 x2

"We hope you enjoyed our kill bots services, as you pass into the afterlife, why not fill out our customer survey. Located at key points in the boneyard."


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Vagorg dies, incredibly thoroughly, for a short second or 5 he is the most throughly deadifie person on the planet, as Targis inflicts a crushing blow, before Saphhiere ends him with a clean decapaciation strike.

Combat over, levelup time!

The large mans shrinks, takes a deep breath and speaks.

Stabbifying this twerp? He had a bounty of 2000 gold on him, I cant pay that directly because I am not carrying that much cash around, but I can definitly give you a writ with my signature saying the Orchestra owes you money for that kill.

I will add mine as well. The Orchestra always pays. The redhead interjects.

Several of the mercs methodically check and make sure the Minotaur, as well as the resilient female cultists are truely dead.

Loot time!
You find:
Vagorg:
two potions of cure moderate wounds
and 1 potions of invisibility
wand of magic missile
(CL 3rd, 11 charges)
1 Ranseur of the Gargoyle
1 Mithral Chainshirt
1 Occular implant

Faxon:
Morningstar +1
Heavy crossbow with 12 +1 bolts
cloak of resistance +1
bracers of armor +1
2 keys
a letter

Letter:

Faxon,
You did well to report your superior’s mishandling
of funds, and I trust that you will continue to serve as
loyally in the weeks to come. You need not command
the Kenabres Templars for long, for the city is about
to die—I only wish I could be there to take part in its
murder, for I have fond memories of my Red Morning
Massacre. No matter, I suppose, for your mortal kin
will all fall soon enough—as I said, Kenabres’s days are
short. Vorlesh has already left to meet with our Lord’s
daughter in the Abyss to secure a Nahyndrian crystal
of the proper purity, and once she has what she needs,
she’ ll arrive in Kenabres to finish the job and turn the
wardstones fully to our use. Make sure to be underground.
You will know when she
succeeds, I suspect!

Praise Lord Baphomet!
Minagho

Cultists:
4 masterwork glaives
4 masterwork breastplates
4 potions of cure light

Schirs:
2 Masterork Halberds

Deradnu (minotaur):
Horn of battle clarity
+1 Greataxe (large sized)
+1 Breastplate (large sized)

500 gold in various knicknacks

Bob:
As you sift through his remains, there is a pair of servicable stagger proof boots in his stomach, likely from an unlucky courier.

As you unlock and enter the room in the actual tower, you find a sizeable pile of loot.
Of interest are:
4 Masterwork Cold Iron Bardiches
16 Masterwork cold iron throwing axes
a broken phylactery of faithfulness
paperwork detailing cultist plans and movements (appropriate skills to know more)
Another 1K gp (the adventure lists it in various stuff, currencies, etc. Ill just write the GP down, I dont think tracking the weight of 2356 copper coins is fun)
Masterwork fullplate
Singing steel chainshirt

The masterwork fullplate, cold iron bardiches, singing steel chainshirt and cold Iron throwing axes have the symbol of the Orchestra on them but seem to be in completely new condition.
F~*!, thats the fullplate I was waiting for! The bloodrager announces.
Oh boy, cold iron throwing axes? Means we can pierce their hides even if Sevanna isnt around! Although I guess the f%$*ing Goat groomers managed to use beurocratic dirty tricks to mess with our supplies. One Merc says
Seems our intel on our stuff being here was good, which is quite... good given the source and the implications of them screwing over the goat groomers The redhead announces.
The Bloodrager gives a long look at Arrius Iomedean symbols, and the redhead stops talking at that.

Sahala:

The book tugs at you
Imagine how distraught I was when I heard that one of my progeny was beurocratically denied proper protective gear! Funny how mercenaries work for free if you tell them who has their stuff and where it is. A page appears.

Oh well The Redhead says,
Spoil division time, lets all agree to do so fairly right? Stuff marked with our symbols is obviously ours, and you did kill the named enemies so their stuff is yours. Which does leave the items of the cultists, and other goods found as up for grabs. She proceeds

Mr. Paladin, that plate armor is mine, but I already have a looted suit from some other cultists. Its not properly fitted yet, but it is magic, even if the aesthehtics are highly questionable. Nobody else we have active here right now uses plate armor, and it would be dumb to have one sitting around not protecting anyone. If you are up for it, we subtract the crafting cost of the plate armor from the a$!#+&@-sorceror-bounty owed to you guys. What do you say to this? The Bloodrager makes a direct offer.

Nightfall is approaching, we should probably use this as a defensible location to rest. I am very low on resources, Askold looks pretty mauled too, and many of you took quite a beating as well. The Skaldess offers.


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

Saph takes the Occular implant, cleans it off, and pulls off the organic interface cables and casing. Left with the small core unit, she presses the side of her head, which opens up her face, carefully she slots the unit into one of her expansion slots and closes her face back up.

Diagnostics start to run.


CN tiefling Witch 4 | HP 23/23 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | CMD 13 | F+3 R+4 W+6 | Init +6 | Perc +1 |
Magic:
Spells: I - 7/7 II - 5/5

Sahala opens her book of a strangely erotic nature, looks, closes smiling. Yes, let's get settled for the night.


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Saphirre:

A list of word becomes visible in your optical system. You quickly scroll through the log.

Executing autoexec.exe

Detecting Ocular receptible. Analyzing receptible. Last firmware update at t-6536 years...

Self data core not fully functional, only partial update possible... Updating occular receptors.

Displaying optical changelog.

Module perception enchancer. 50% functional. Provides resolution
improvement to visual perception. Upon full restoration, perception to be enchanced further.

Module remote perception. 50% functional. Provides remote sensing capabilities based on wireless. High likelihood that "Mage hand" can substitute for missing antigravity field. Upon restoration, improved range of wireless communication and improved audio processing of remote controlled optical explant.

Darkvision range enchancer. Currently not functional. Upon restoration, assumed improvement of darkvision and low light vision by 50%.

Anti Gaze vision defender. Currently non functional. Upon restoration, provides killshield neualight defense against gaze attacks.

Improved weakness detecting. Currently non functional. Upon restoration, provides improved capability to "critical hit".

SOLAR STARTORCH system. Currently non functional. Upon restoration, provides powerful light system. Capable of blinding organic vision receptors upon direct eye to occular contact. Caution: Was labelled warcrime by Zurah-corp. Caution not needed as STARTORCH SYSTEM indeed very effective in repelling Zurah-Corp consumers and other light sensitive near peer competitors.

LIGHTBRINGER LAZER SYSTEM. Currently non functional. Upon restoration, provides inbuild laser rifle. Caution, exclusive with SOLAR STARTORCH on account of incompatible power requirements.

TRAP DETECT SYSTEM. Currently non functional. Upon resotration, provides improved Trap Sensing.

MORALE DETECT SYSTEM. Currently non functional. Upon restoration, provides moral alignment detection.

Assessing power capabilities in host system. Current surplus energy available sufficient for one of these upgrades. Further upgrades possible once strength of host system improves.

No existing data for length of installation on host firmware exists, cannot predict installation duration.... Assessing host memory core... Suggestion to use background installation to not interfere with operational combat performance.


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

gm:

Sath activates update
Improved weakness detecting. Currently non functional. Upon restoration, provides improved capability to "critical hit".


CG Human Sorcerer 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 14 (T 12 FF 12) | CMD 13 | Init +2 | Speed 30ft | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Perc +4 SM +2
HP 25/25 | Spells 1st 8/8 | 2nd 4/4

Yartak points at the throwing axes and other equipment. "So these belong to me as well, yeah?" Then he smiles. "Nah, really, I don't really have a use for them, you better keep the war gear and, if no one opposes, I'll keep those bracers."

Later on, when they mention having a rest here, Yartak happily agrees.

Bracers of Armor and maybe another wand of MM is what could be of any use to Yartak.


F Resources: HP220/220 Mythic power12/13 Spell slots 1:6/7 2:6/7 3:6/7 4:4/5 5: 4/4 ACs:47/41 Touch 37/31 FF 19 Saves:Fort 19 Ref 31/25 Will21 CMD:53 active effects: My. Heroism, Tears to wine, Glibness, Freedom of movement, insp. rage

Yartak Dream:

You awake by like, the loudest noise ever. As you look around, someone is having quite the party. In the middle of your head. You see thousands upon thousands of Burly humans, burlier Orcs, Einherjer, and a pretty alluring image of a very fit Valkyrie mudwrestling... wait, thats Belana. Who gets socked in the face as she notices you and goes for a cheeky wink.

AHHH THE NOODLEARMED ONE
A massive warrior in fullplate says

The noodlyness of his arms may be to our advantadge Lord in Iron
A slightly less massive warrior in full plate speaks up

OI YE, YOU TOLD ME! BECAUSE HIS ARMS HAVE MUCH NOODLYNESS THEY ARE FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO TAKE IN MORE OF MY POWER! AND WE CAN INTRODUCE PROPER ROIDRAGING WAAAAGHHH MAGIKS TO GOLARION! REJOICE NERD I RELEIVE YOU FROM YOUR TRAINING PROGRAMM!

Well, there are different spells that could be inserted into you. It is not quite clear how they will actually work on Golarion, so honestly, pick what you think is fun The less massive warrior says

YEP FUN IS UNDERATED!

See:

Spell number 1: Telekinetic Uppercut.

This be a funny thing! Its like force punch but upwards! So the bugger gets hit, then hits the roof, and then falls down to be hit again! Three hits for one spell!

It will consume a fair bit of the power we can grant you though. Git gud and how much power you get will increase.

Spell number 2: Massive Slap.
YO, SO WITH THIS I USE UR NOODLEARMS TO TELEKINETICALLY SLAP SOMEONE! NOT THAT HARD, BUT ITS REALLY HUMILIATING AND ANNOYING HAHAHA!

Less damage physically, but more psychological impact.

Spell number 3: BATTLE BLASTER
DOESNT ACTUALLY BLAST ANYTHING, BUT SUMMONS A KICK ASS SKALD PROJECTION FROM VALHALLA! YOUR MEATHEADS WILL LUV THOSE RIFFS!

Basically, your little pocket skald. Really useful for larger fights.

BEER VOLCANO STRIKE! ITS WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN! YOU DESICKNATE A TARGET AREA, YOU BETTER NOT BE IN THE TARGET AREA AND I SEND SOME HIGH PRESSURIZED BEER STRAIGHT OUT OF A BEER VOLCANE AT IT!

You know what the actual problem with beer volcanos is? Yes, the booze isnt just warm, its hot. Careful, the boss is typcially drunk when he fires that spell, so dont just "not be in the target area", also "dont be close to the target area. Definitly the most destructive thing we got available. Certainly a one per day thing though.

SO NOODLEARMS CHOSE ONE!


CG Human Sorcerer 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 14 (T 12 FF 12) | CMD 13 | Init +2 | Speed 30ft | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Perc +4 SM +2
HP 25/25 | Spells 1st 8/8 | 2nd 4/4

Yarteam Dreamak:

So, yeah. All clues seem to lead to one and only one conclusion: Yartak is snoring like a tiger

He tries to clear his throat before speaking. This also gives him some time to think about what has just happened.

"Gorum is offering me a choice of spells?"

Well, as his father always said, if there's something to be pillaged, take it before others do. So he goes for the choice that caught his attention best.

Considering he's all about sound...

"My own rock band. I like it. Can they play We Will Rock You?"


Male Kobold Oracle (Divine Herbalist) 4

Scooping up his find... with some hesitation Aurical then nods at the division of loot being bartered for. He casually walked up to the mercenary leader. Having to crane his neck up to make eye contact. "Do you have papers on you sir mercenary?" he asks, "Perhaps a seal? We are working under the crusade, and as a servant of Abadar I could fill out the appropriate documents for this agreement. It would serve you well to have them on hand should an overly zealous inquisitor gives you trouble."

"For a fair commission." he thought internally.

"In the meantime, I believe I should heal everyone who so nobly fought for the crusade." he adds with a look around, "Come everyone, show me your wounds and gather round. Abadar looks after those who work for the good of society, and that includes you today." He managed a slightly fanged smile, something he had practiced the most among his emotive goals.

I'm unsure of the running list of injuries, so if everyone could give me their current health Aurical will get to the healing. He would like the cloak of resistance from the loot. I imagine Sapphire would like the mythril chain shirt.


Active Conditions: None LG Aasimar (Angelkin) Male Paladin 4 (Oath of Vengeance) | HP 40 / 40 | AC 20 / 11 T / 19 FF | CMD 19 | Fort + 9, Reflex + 7, Will + 8 Init +2 | Perception 1 (Darkvision) | Speed 20 ft. |Conditions: None | Lay On Hands: (5 / 6) | Smite: 1 / 2 (Schir)
Liliyashanina wrote:


"Mr. Paladin, that plate armor is mine, but I already have a looted suit from some other cultists. Its not properly fitted yet, but it is magic, even if the aesthehtics are highly questionable. Nobody else we have active here right now uses plate armor, and it would be dumb to have one sitting around not protecting anyone. If you are up for it, we subtract the crafting cost of the plate armor from the a*#%@++-sorceror-bounty owed to you guys. What do you say to this?"
The Bloodrager makes a direct offer.

"Nightfall is approaching, we should probably use this as a defensible location to rest. I am very low on resources, Askold looks pretty mauled too, and many of you took quite a beating as well.' The Skaldess offers.

"Since my companions and I pool our resources, including what we've recovered in battle, it will be up to all of us. I would be interested in better protection; it appears the enemies have a knack for striking me."

@Aurical: I didn't update Constantine's tagline but he's at full health. He's burning through his Wand of CLW at an alarming rate but that's a different problem.

@GM: I think we'll do split watches with half our crew, half their crew and make sure the spellcasters (which now includes Constantine) have sufficient rest.


HP:44|BaB:4|AC:23(25) T:10 FF:23(25)|Fort:6 Ref:1 Will:4(5 vs chaotic outsiders/spells)(+1 vs fear)

"I have no need to carry around a small armory worth of polearms with me, and I find my existing armor to still be satisfactory. Take what you need, I will use my share later."

Targis will volunteer to take 2 watches if needed. Strong coffee helps. Other stimulants more so. Still, he makes sure to get some rest. Sleep is a soldier's friend.


Android Ninja Investigator[L1]/Ninja [L3] | AC 22/22*, T 14/18*, FF 14/18* | F +1/R+6/W+4| HP 14/24 | CMB +2, CMD 15 | NR 3/5 | Init +3 | Perception +14 | Condition: None

Now that one of her implants was added, Saph randown the expanded data base and skills she had acquired. Happy with her new upgrade she walked over to the pile of loot and picked out the 1 Mithral Chainshirt and Heavy crossbow and bolts.

"These may be of use to me"

501 to 550 of 819 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / It begins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.