Game Master S's "Dead Suns" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS
HANDOUTS | CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE |DRAMATIS NAVES | Sunrise Maiden | Ship Roles | The Story Thus Far

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Booker]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+1[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Booker]d20+13[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+6[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
--->[dice=Hum]d20-1[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+13[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Booker]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=R.1.G.5.]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Torin]d20+6[/dice]


2,901 to 2,950 of 5,307 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>

Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi has a thousand thoughts go through his head.

Quote:

Ysoki are part of phylum rodentia, clearly.

It's not like I called him Ratboy.

Some of my best friends are ysoki. I mean, I like Gig.

Dude nearly gets us all killed — and gets his own face blown off — by his insufferable arrogance, but one wisecrack about his family tree upsets you?

Instead of saying any of these, he simply nods. The vesk is right, the remark was uncalled for.

Janzi mumbles a genuine Sorry, to Hack, who doesn't acknowledge it, and turns his attention back to the capsule, punching buttons and twisting dials here and there, his face burning red.

Can Janzi take 20 on this, while Hack-It is working on the datapad?


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0
Hack wrote:
"Can I get a second opinion from you? You know, in the unlikely event that I miss something."

Gig has a slightly panicked look on his face then relief when he realizes that Hack it was not going to ask him for a stick of gum. ”Oh sure, my friend. Let me see what I can do.” Gig scurries over and looks up and down the computer system. He pulls off a side panel and then starts playing around with a few wires and then goes back to the interface and pushes a few more buttons.

Computers: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

Engineering : 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"You're tryin' sail outta a gravity well there I think, Dunk," Booker comments. "Our vernacular ain't exactly been clean since we all met. 'Cept yours, o'course." He shrugs and lights a cigarette while he waits for the eggheads to come to a verdict.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunk shrugs.

If you're an a!$++@+, that's on you. I'm happy to call you an a+##@~~ and won't blink an eye if someone else does. Don't shower for a week and someone calls you Stanky, well, you were asking for it. Racial slurs are a whole other bag and I won't hold for it. Getting called out for no mistake besides being born speaks more about the insulter than the insultee. At least amongst ourselves, I would have thought we'd been through enough together to be beyond that.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

If someone can make a life science check, I can deliver an info dump.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It shakes his head, distracted by the chatter. He steps away from his work and walks over to Dunk. He places a hand on the big Vesk. "Thanks, but it's not worth it bud. Doesn't matter how much we go through, to some I'll always be the rodent. A term that only seems to be used at me and not Gig, I can't help noticing."

He sighs, then glances at Gig who is hard at work. "I don't expect people to give a s+#%. And I'm well past the point of making friendly. None of us want to be here, but it seems like there's a galaxy-ending threat and you all need a ship. So I'm helping until I don't need to anymore. But if you want Gig and I to figure this out, I'm going to need everyone to just shut the f$*@ up."

Sorry, I don't have that skill.


R1G5 knows a bit about the science of life...
Life Science: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The party gathers around the contraption. After some time fiddling, it seems that this is some kind of gene editing chamber. While the precise tech and how it affects people put into it is beyond everyone, the consensus is that Gig and Hack-it could start, stop, and abort the process for anyone who steps inside.

Beyond the capsule, the only thing of note in the room is the strange datapad.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Life Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

”Can everybody stop swearing?! There must be some better words to use than the vulgar ones. I realize that this job can get stressful, but it’s nothing compared with trying to get Thrul Magnar’s Hammax Z2850 up and running for his encore after he decided to stab it full of daggers in the previous act, just to impress his fans when he jumped over the keyboard backwards. Granted the fans aren’t trying to kill me, but that’s because I’m quick with a soldering iron, and I can usually get the machine running again.”

”So, do any of you want to try this gene editing contraption?”


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker shifts uncomfortably. "I like my genes as-is."


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It shrugs. "I'm already a cyborg, right? Means I got less genes to worry about. I'll do it."

He then walks over to the strange datapad and tries to access it.
Computers, take 10 for 26. If a battery is needed, he has one.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it has a much easier time with this data pad, now that he knows how the kish tech uses tactile codes. In a jiffy he gets the data out. It seems like it simply stores a message.

The voice in the message is deep and gravelly. “Greetings. This is…” There is a loud burst of static. “…head of security at the Foundry. We recently had a few pieces of classified…” There is another burst of static. “…and we are investigating the possible compromise of all methods of entry and exit in our facility. As far as I can tell, the series XLT-88 digital lock on our security entrance hasn’t been tampered with, but the manual I have here states that the lock can be placed in standby mode and accessed with an admin keycode. Of course…“ Static again. “…but the director and I would like to know how many of your employees have access to this keycode. We are not accusing you of any misdoings, but we do need to leave no stone unturned. Please respond at your earliest convenience.”

INT DC 14:

You surmise that the "Temple Found" and the "Foundry" mentioned in the message might be one and the same.

Hack-it plays around a bit more and discovers that the metadata of the message contains a partial router address, identifying the server through which the message was sent. BOOM! in a flash the ysoki pinpoints the server. Maybe the "keycode" mentioned in the message can be found there. With the keycode you could get into the rebel hide out, and if all goes well, find out what the hell the Cult of the Devourer was after here!


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

INT check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

More ancient newsreels. They'll probably tell us that those state-of-the-art visiscreens are going to be in every home someday soon, Janzi says, backing away from the gene-editing capsule.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Int Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"Probably. But I got a lock on the server. Might be able to get the key code, which will get us physical access."


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig ponders the message for a moment.

Int Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

”Hey, do you guys think that ‘Temple Found’ and ‘Foundry’ are the same thing?”


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

I've updated the STRATEGIC MAP to include the location of the server as triangulated by Hack-it.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)
Gig Razorbyte wrote:

Gig ponders the message for a moment.

[dice=Int Check]1d20+4

”Hey, do you guys think that ‘Temple Found’ and ‘Foundry’ are the same thing?”

Janzi starts at Gig's question. That...is entirely possible, he says. Good thinking, Gig!


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Right. Well let's get this over with," Hack-It says, firing up the gene editing machine. "Not going to let these Kish think that I'm a coward. No machine scares me."

He goes to enter the chamber, and looks to Gig. "Gonna need you to finish the sequence. Thanks bud."

Let's do this!


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Per Slack
Pre-emptive Engineering check: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it steps into the capsule and turns it on. It performs a rapid biopsy and immediately red lights start to go off. The chamber immediately starts flooding with.... something.

Gig, sensing that it's BAD, starts yanking wires. His knowledge of PAs is enough and he gets Hack-it out quickly, but not before the ysoki is exposed to massive amounts of gamma radiation.

I need a FORT save from Hack-It


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi watches the scene with interest.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it's armor takes the brunt of it. Gig gets him out in the nick of time! Without a competent biologist or doctor, who knows what would have happened...


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"What the hell..."
Physical Science: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

”Hack, I’m not sure what this machine is supposed to do, but I don’t think it’s good. You know, being a ysoki is not so bad. “


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Unsure of how to actually work the machine, the party aborts before radiation affects Hack-It.

Reposting the updated MAP.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker shrugs and motions north towards the unopened doors.

No XP for *mostly* but not completely figuring out the machine? : P

I believe we discussed finishing out this building and then resting to level up.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

you didn't fix it, you figured out how to abort it's use.

Go ahead and make a post for the door. Make sure that Hack-it does all the work because he is the WOURST


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

That seems a little unnecessary


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The party stands ready at the next door. After getting a nod, it's opened. The walls of this room, though dirty, are a soothing aquamarine color, and remnants of comfortable-looking furniture poke out from the rubble of the northern walls. The dusty floors and lack of murals hint that no one has stepped foot in here for some time. Map is updated.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi motions Dunk into the room, then follows, taking a path to the left of the door while Dunk heads toward the middle. R1G5, you wanna check out that door over there...?


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig steps in and looks around, especially at the tank.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

”So, nobody wanted the gene transformer. Would any of you settle for a bath instead? “


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig looks around, and doesn't see anything interesting. Eventually the party wanders to the next room over and finds it exactly the same as this, disused.

In the end it looks like the tanks aren't anything more than what Gig said, bathes.

Opened the map to the NE room which is the same as this (though with more wreckage.) Where to now Starfinders?


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

South, R.1.G.5. to check out the other door. Moved ppl in.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

This room is choked with rubble, as most of the ceiling has collapsed, forming an impassible mound. Crushed office furniture poke out from under the debris, and the floor is thick with dust and grime. It would take days, maybe weeks to sort the rubble.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker starts looking around for tracks, in this room as well as previous.

Survival: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig casts detect magic to look around for any magical auras emanating from the room.

He also looks to see if he can tell what may have created all of the rubble (collapsed ceiling from structural decay or perhaps a giant beast, etc.).

Engineering: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Neither Booker nor Gig find anything useful as they search the area.

So to recap you've got one more room here, but you have triangulated the server location for what MIGHT be a way into the barricaded building. Within that building should be the anser to the question, why did the Cult of the Devourer come here?


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker grunts in disappointment. "One left," he comments, and motions to R1G5 to troubleshoot the last door.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The party checks out the remaining room, which features another pair of recovery areas. A reasonably thorough search yields nothing new, interesting, or valuable.

While this area is complete, and you have a new destination marked on the map, don't feel railroaded. You can do whatever you'd like.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig decides to pull back his hood, and start wriggling his nose and whiskers trying to find any evidence of cheese or any answers to why the cult of the devourer came here.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig finds nothing. It appears your only warm lead is the server location. To recap, there is a renegade faction of locals who have holed themselves up in an impregnable building. You're trying to find your way in. If you can find the city-wide server room, you might be able to break in. You think the reason for the Cultists' visit is in that building.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Arrgh, my post from Friday got eaten. >.<

Guess we'd better try and find that server, Janzi says, sharing Booker's obvious disappointment. Should we take WhimperKishFace behind, or take him along for, er, "company"?

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn glares at the kish.

This trip down Anthropology Lane has been great and all, but isn't the fate of the galaxy at stake here? I mean, we went to the Maze of Ghosts Welcome and Cultural Exchange Center or whatever it was and found a bit of info that led us here, the great House of Renewal and Gene Mutilation, where we found another bit of info which MIGHT get us to into some temple that has a server to get some more info about where we actually want to go. I never thought I'd long to see some undead like I do right now.

Shouldn't this guy know exactly where the rest of his crew are? Can we just ask him where the temple is and how to get in? Ask him about Xavra and how many followers he's got holed up in there with him.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

You actually DO know exactly where they all are (labeled "Barricaded Temple and Vault" on the map.) It's that they shut it tight like Thorbardin. You need a way in. Hack-it and Gig could likely hack their way in with access. Now you know where you find access.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"We got the tip we need. Just get me to the server, and I'll open them up easier than a hundred year old can of space gruel."


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Yeah, f*ck this place. Let's just lock the kish in the renewal chamber, but don't turn it on. He shouldn't be much trouble and his buds can spring 'im once we've hit atmo." Booker leads the withdrawal from the building and heads for the coordinates the ysoki pieced together.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The party leaves their charge behind, who is scared to death of what the chamber will bring, even if not turned on.

Leaving the building it looks like it's going to take a bit of logistical know how to get to the building. Fortunately, you've got the Sunrise Maiden. Flying to the corner of the city, where broken parts float above the gas giants, the server location is easy to pinpoint. A lone building on one rock is the target.

Short rest, long rest, or power through?

A smooth path runs past an overgrown lawn to the entrance of this drab building. The knee-high blue-and-green grass smells sweet, like honey warming in the sun. The structure’s walls are shot through with barely perceptible white filaments webbing across the entire surface.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Okay, I've been to three different websites and read through the spells section of the SFCRB and I cannot find anything that states how spell slots are recovered. I assume, therefore, that a short rest does zip for Janzi and Gig.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It can power through. He's fine.

2,901 to 2,950 of 5,307 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Dead Suns" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.