Game Master S's "Dead Suns" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS
HANDOUTS | CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE |DRAMATIS NAVES | Sunrise Maiden | Ship Roles | The Story Thus Far

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Booker]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+1[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Booker]d20+13[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+6[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
--->[dice=Hum]d20-1[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+13[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Booker]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=R.1.G.5.]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Torin]d20+6[/dice]


3,001 to 3,050 of 5,307 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The party continues their rapid clearing of the building. This room contains three tables, and while mold has crept up onto most of the them, one of the tables has a large untouched patch about two feet in diameter. A roughly square hunk of metal, plastic, and crystal sits in the center of the open space, its sides covered with alien symbols and bits of circuitry. The filaments of mold covering the walls seem to be moving ever so slightly, as if a faint draft were blowing, though the air is still. A door leads out to the west, and another leads to the south.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig moves up silently, keeping a safe distance from the front. He looks to Booker and then copies the hand signals to Hack instead, even though he isn’t really sure what is being communicated. Then, looking at the moving mold he aims his blaster and gives Hack a questioning glance whether he should shoot.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker sees Gig raise his blaster and reaches back to push the weapon down. "Not yet. We don't wanna fight the building, 'less we have to."

The moving filaments are unnerving, however. Booker gives them a long look. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Remember, the filaments basically support this place. So don't do anything dumb, else this place might come down on our heads," Hack-It warns, mostly looking at Booker.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The filaments seem to be just twitching a pit. No one sees any strange tendrils or intelligence.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig looks back at Booker, turns his head and spits on the ground and then replies, trying out his new tough voice, ”Yeah, man. They’re probably not worth the battery. But they sure are ugly sons of b$%@$es with some bad ass tendrils though, don’t you think?” Gig then spins his blaster around his finger like a cowboy before sheathing it back in its holster.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker raises an eyebrow, then shrugs and gestures at the alien device with his rifle. "You two gonna do you thing? Or are we gonna just sit here tradin' quips and tryin' to be cool? Emphasis on try."

Somebody with a ysoki character want to take a look?


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

After holstering his side arm, Gig inspects the filament carefully to identify it and see if there is anything dangerous or suspicious with it.

Life Science: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft
Game Master S wrote:
The party continues their rapid clearing of the building. This room contains three tables, and while mold has crept up onto most of the them, one of the tables has a large untouched patch about two feet in diameter. A roughly square hunk of metal, plastic, and crystal sits in the center of the open space, its sides covered with alien symbols and bits of circuitry. The filaments of mold covering the walls seem to be moving ever so slightly, as if a faint draft were blowing, though the air is still. A door leads out to the west, and another leads to the south.

Thanks Gig, but I meant the device, not the mold. See above, emphasis added.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It pads over to the strange device, giving it a once over.
Take 10 on whatever skill is necessary. Physical Science is 24, Computers is 27, Engineering is 28


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig and Hack-it carefully try to navigate the filament. It doesn't look dangerous at all.

The hunk of metal looks like it can function as a motion detector, given about an hour and some skill i.e. Engineering check.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Interesting. This thing'll detect motion. Give me an hour, and I should be able to get it setup. Want me to?"


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

”I must admit that I do like playing with toys, but I’m wondering who is going to detect the motion if I get this set up.”

Engineering: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker shakes his head. "Not yet. We ain't found what we're lookin' for. Let's keep moving."

Is the device portable?

Booker and Dunk lead the way to the next door down the hall, with Gig copying behind. Again, they flank the door and Dunk gently pushes it open while Booker covers it with his gun.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

When Gig touches the device, the built up electrical charge lets go, completing the circuit through the yoski! Electricity DMG: 8d12 ⇒ (10, 7, 2, 5, 4, 3, 12, 12) = 55 REF DC 18 for half.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Reflex Saving Throw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Yowyowyowyow! Ahhhhhhhh! I was not suppose to touch that!

After jumping up and down clutching his hand in hysterics, Gig tries to regain some control and remember that he is no longer that squirming little rat.

”Ahh, that was nothing. I’ve seen worse plugging in the sound board at Thrul Magnar’s mini soundcheck.”


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

I like what it's done to your hair, though, Janzi quips. We're in a time crunch, so don't do anything dumb and I'll patch you up later.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker flicks a healing serum at Gig (we have plenty in the sheet), then continues down the hall with Dunklezahn as posted above.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Most of this room is occupied by an oval table surrounded by six chairs. The dilapidated remains of audiovisual equipment lie on the table, coated in a thin film of mildew. Light filters in through a large, south-facing window covered in fibrous white tendrils.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Wasn't the big hoohaw supposed to be barricaded in here with a bunch of his dudes? Where is everyone?

Dunk moves down to the next door to check the last room in the hallway. Booker takes up covering position as Dunk opens the door.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Nah, that's the Vault," Booker replies. "This place is s'posed to have the access code hidden somewhere."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Right, right. We went to the place to find the place that had the location for this place that has the code to get us into the next place. Gotcha.

Dunk kicks in the door.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Dunk kicks in the door to find another empty conference room.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Something like that, yeah," Booker chuckles. "There was another door in the room with the motion detector."

The pair return there and use the same procedure on the very last door. Map updated.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The walls, ceiling, and floor of this room are coated with a thick layer of mold, with thousands of pale white filaments poking out like tiny fingers. However, the two rectangular objects in the center of the room are free of mold. The crystalline devices are marked with sharp-edged designs, and each has a dark computer console built into one side.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi nudges Gig and Hack-It. [b]That's your department.[/b


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It trots over to one of the consoles, looking to see how he can interface with it and what kind of information he might be able to gleam from its use.

Computers (Take 10): 10 + 17 = 27


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

”Hey, wait for me! What are you doing there? Let me have a turn.”

Then Gig remembers that he is probably being watched by Booker and deepens his tone.

”Make room for me! Big bad rat coming through!” The ysoki then strolls over and begins punching some keys.

Aid Computers: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it and Gig take a look at the systems. The first issue is one of power. The whole thing is shut down. There is a place for a battery. The yoski boys estimate one local style battery would last a minute. It's doable.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"One minute, huh? Just a sec." Booker fishes in his null-space chamber and pulls out a high-capacity battery. "Here. Might last a bit longer."


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It nabs the battery and slots it in. Then he gets to work with Gig.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig’s eyes widen at the large capacity battery, but he wastes no time and joins Hack at hooking up the connectors.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Computers DC 15:
The router address you discovered matches the one assigned to the northern server. Team ysoki also notes that the southern server has no router address, meaning it can be accessed only via the console on it.

The party then opts for the Southern server. It takes just a moment to power up. The controls are foreign, but.... the party thinks they can figure it out.

I'll take THREE computers checks. Each check can be aided by one other character.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Can't fail that Computers check

"Huh. The address was coming from the northern machine, but this southern one has no address at all. Local only access. Clever. Let's start there."

Hack-It then gets to work. He and Gig do their thing.
Computers (Take 10 + Aid from Gig): 10 + 19 = 29
Computers (Take 10 + Aid from Gig): 10 + 19 = 29
Computers (Take 10 + Aid from Gig): 10 + 19 = 29


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The Ysoki boys work around some countermeasures and find what they are looking for. Thankfully Kish math is easy to work, even if the language is strange.

You discover the admin keycode to the Foundry’s security entrance: basically, a certain combination of keys pressed simultaneously puts the digital lock into a maintenance mode, making it possible to disable the lock without knowing the current keycode, which for security reasons would be automatically changed every month.

This means you can get into the building that has information on the Cult and it's goal!


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Easy peasy," Hack-It says, offering up a crisp high five to his partner in computer crime.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The vines twitch at Hack-it's words. Again like there's an indoor breeze.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

”Chop the squeegy!” Gig replies to Hack as he delivers the sacred Ysoki high five.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker eyes the mold apprehensively. "Well, we got what we came for. Is it worth lookin' around in this dump for anything of value? Like in all the moldy drawers 'nd stuff?"

If so, that is a job for characters with positive Perception modifiers.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Burn it to the ground, Janzi mutters sullenly. Death's too good for it.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Burn it to the ground? It's mold, Janzi. It's not doing anything besides grow very slowly," Hack-It quips. "Whatcha got against mold? Or did some myconid steal your last girlfriend from you?"


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

As the party talks, thousands of pale white fungal filaments that wave slowly back and forth, as if swaying in a light breeze begin to move towards each other.

Then, suddenly with great speed, pour down over the doorway and block the exit!
It looks like a swarm of spores!

Hostiles: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Booker: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Dunklezahn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Gig: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Hack-it: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
R.1.G.5.: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Torin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Round 1:

Dunklezahn: Go
Hack-It: Go
Booker: Go
R1G5: Go

Hostiles: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Alright," Booker says, his voice cool, calm, and commanding. Stay near the device and hit that thing with as many grenades as you've got."

I cannot move on the map at the moment, but please place me next to the console that the spores were avoiding.

The soldier reaches for a shock grenade at his hip and tosses it at the thing.

Shock Grenade @ Swarm: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 - 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Who else has a grenade? Give me a second and I can add some oomph to it."


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Booker, that counter was in the room to the north.

The grizzled soldier chomps down on his cigar and tosses a grenade which ripples with ear splitting power.

Round 1:

Dunklezahn: Go
Hack-It: Go

Booker: Hit
R1G5: Go
Hostiles: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD

DM:

Swarm: 14


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft
Game Master S wrote:
The walls, ceiling, and floor of this room are coated with a thick layer of mold, with thousands of pale white filaments poking out like tiny fingers. However, the two rectangular objects in the center of the room are free of mold. The crystalline devices are marked with sharp-edged designs, and each has a dark computer console built into one side.

Ah, nevermind then. The description for this room was similar (above, emphasis added).


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It steps toward Dunk and waits for the Vesk to pull out a grenade. When he does he whispers a few words and touches the weapon, supercharging it.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunk follows Booker's lead, pulls a grenade off his bandolier, waits 2 seconds for Hack-It to bless it, and then lobs it into the spores.

Incendiary Grenade: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
Explode 5': 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + (1, 6) = 8F, 1d4 ⇒ 3 Burn


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it supercharges Dunklezahn's grenade just before he throws it. REF: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32. Unfortunately the swarming tendrils avoid catching fire, though they are clearly singed a bit.

Round 1:

Hack-It: Supercharge
Dunklezahn: Boom
Booker: Hit
R1G5: Go
Hostiles: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD

DM:

Swarm: 29

3,001 to 3,050 of 5,307 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Dead Suns" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.