Game Master S's "Dead Suns" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS
HANDOUTS | CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE |DRAMATIS NAVES | Sunrise Maiden | Ship Roles | The Story Thus Far

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Booker]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+1[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Booker]d20+13[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+6[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
--->[dice=Hum]d20-1[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+13[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Booker]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=R.1.G.5.]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Torin]d20+6[/dice]


2,701 to 2,750 of 5,307 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

R1G5 continues to scout forward. Along the side of the building, he finds another door which leads in. The android guesses that it's likely a secret door on the other side, but from this side it's completely obvious. Map updated.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn moves up to the "secret" door and gets ready to move through.

First through the breach. When you're all ready.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Dunklezahn opens the door to find himself in a dark hallway, at the top of a T-intersection.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker pauses at the secret door, gazing north down the long narrow hallway with is infrared sensors (darkvision).


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Looks like the hallway is empty to the end but continues to wrap around the building.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig follows along looking around for anything of interest or other secret passages.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

”What do you suppose these secret passages were used for? Somebody definitely liked to sneak about.”


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig walks the perimeter of the back hallway, finding only one more door, which obviously leads back to the gift shop. Map updated.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Bored, Dunklezahn begins exploring the room he's in.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Ignoring, for now, anything interesting to the south, Dunklezahn wanders north. The inside of the building seems utterly devoid of danger, and the vesk isn't really worried anyway.

The holographic displays at the end of this hallway are dark but have been replaced with murals depicting aliens in solemn poses, their heads looking up toward the sky and their bodies lit from within. A small shrine in the center of the murals is covered with tiny effigies crafted from wire and metal.

Computers DC 12:

A flat, triangular crystal lies among the offerings on the shrine. You recognize it as a data storage device. [ooc]Make another Computers check to figure out how to work it.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It walks over to Dunk, who is basically his Vesk bodyguard. When he sees the shrine, he says, "There's a crystal in the offerings that acts as a data storage device. Interesting..."

Additional Computers Check: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it has never seen construction like this, but quickly figures out that the natural charge of his fingers, delivered to specific spots on the crystal, can activate the device.

He makes this discovery, moreover, by accidentally executing it. The crystal begins an auto playback. Despite Hack-it's efforts, it seems some data is too corrupted to fix.

Assuming Janzi translates
The message begins with a loud burst of static, followed by a feminine voice. “…chief technology officer here at SecuriTech. Our customer service representatives received your message regarding your…” Another burst of static ensues. “…and I want to assure you that we take your security issues with the utmost seriousness. After all, you are our biggest client.” An awkward chuckle is distorted by audio artifacts. “A copy of the admin keycode for your lock—for all the locks we install—resides on a server within the Foundry. This server cannot be accessed except from its physical terminal, and only SecuriTech’s chief executive officer, a few key members of our team, and I have access to that terminal. In addition, I checked the logs this morning, and no one has accessed your file in almost a year. And that was for normal…” The message ends with a final burst of static.

INT DC 14:

You surmise that the Temple Found and the Foundry mentioned in the message might be one and the same.

Computers DC 15:
The metadata of the message contains a partial router address, identifying the server from which the message was sent. With a similar message, she could pinpoint the server exactly.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Int Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
I auto-succeed the Computers check (+16)

Hack-It grins. "There's a router address, or at least a partial one, that IDs the server. If we find another message like this, I can tell you exactly what server the message came from."


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

DC 14 INT: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

This "Foundry" mentioned...we're in the "Temple Found", so...I have to think the message's reference to the former is the same as the latter.

Nice veiled V-Ger (Star Trek I movie) allusion!


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Good to know," Booker grunts. He moves to check out the kitchinette to the south.


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Intelligence: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Computers: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

Gig looks around on the computer trying to find any of the admin keycodes.

”I really don’t like locks getting in our way.”


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig doesn't find anything unfortunately.

The display at the end of this hallway features an official-looking room with a podium in the center. A handful of aliens in crisp suits can be seen in the background; some appear to be discussing the contents of a document, while others are examining charts and figures. A couple of banners embossed with stylized symbols flutter in a nonexistent breeze above it all.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker scratches his head and rolls up another cigarette as he watches. Does this look like a recording or a live feed? Do any of the symbols look recognizable?


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

None of the heraldry looks at all familiar. Likely they're clans or leaders from a bygone era. Without fixing the projector Engineering check there's no way to tell what it once projected.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Hmm, I guess, without fixing the projector — Janzi looks squarely at Hack-It — there's no way to tell what this once projected.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Hey Gig!" Booker calls by comm. "You got a minute?"


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It sees the look Janzi gives. He notes that Booker called for Gig, but pretends he doesn't really care.

All business, the mechanic steps forward and does his bit to repair the projector. Engineering, Take 10 for 26


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Hack-it gives it a quick look over, but he can't figure it out without focusing. T10 not high enough.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

”Right away, Booker! Right away!” Eager to be of assistance, Gig scurries over to see what he can do.

”Out of the way, Hack! You heard the boss, he asked for me. This type of work is very similar to replacing the transistors in the Roland GX Megabass Synthesizer that Thrull used on his ‘Get Zapped’ Tour. It’s clear that Booker recognized this and that’s why he knew I would be the right rat for the job!”

Engineering: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig is not wrong. There are some surprising similarities. In a few moments Gig gets it up and running. The projector seems to be programmed to display a regal looking Kish. Gig hits the on button and the hologram takes "form."

It runs through a basic spiel, which Janzi translates as essentially a thank you for visiting.

Then the hologram turns and looks at Gig. For a split second you think it's a trick of the mind, but then it looks at each of you in turn.

Before you can process what happened, it "runs off" as soon as the image displayed leaves the projection area it vanishes.

No amount of tinkering seems to be able to get it back, fix it, or do anything of use. Nevertheless, the party earns 1,600 XP for fixing the projector.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Well, that was...weirder than this place usually is, Janzi says. He plays around with the buttons, not really knowing what he's doing but trying to fake it, before giving up in feigned exasperation. They're not coming back, I guess.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn heads down the east corridor.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Dunklezahn presses on. Despite the power not being restored, as he enters, holograms start up. The holographic displays in this
section of the hallway depict performers and creators of various forms of art. A trio of aliens in formal costumes leap and spin gracefully on a stage, another alien sits in front of some kind of instrument and tinkers away at the keys as if trying to perfect a melody, and a group of patrons stand in an art gallery admiring a sculpture of metal and glass. The displays repeat their animations every few minutes, and a large touch screen stands in front of each display.

Dunklezahn only Perception DC 15:

You see the hologram from before! It's... running away from you. The hologram turns the corner around the bend beyond your sight.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn is a little startled when the holograms flash on around him, dropping into a guarded stance as they do. Realizing them for what they are, he recovers his composure and takes a moment to marvel at the artistry on display. Art outside the culinary has never been his forte. Even so, the mastery on display is hard not to appreciate.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

As he turns and scans the various holographic displays, movement catches his attention from the corner of his view. He looks back to see R1G5 at the end of the hallway. He gives a quick whistle to catch the android's attention. Then, he follows after the runner.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker follows Dunk, and grunts at the holographic displays. No one is certain whether the grunt conveys appreciation, indifference, or contempt.

Moved people.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

This portion of the hallway features animated holographic displays of manufacturing and other industrial work: a miniature version of a gas-mining vessel scoops up clouds, an alien in a jumpsuit stands at the console of an automated production line, and another sits at a large workbench performing delicate repairs on a small technological item, his face comically distorted by a large magnifying mirror. Like those before, these displays loop every few minutes, and each display features a large touch screen....


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Maze of Ghosts," Booker chuckles. "Indeed." He taps each of the touch screens in turn.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

One of the holograms turns to look right at Booker. It's the one Dunklezahn saw! What is going on?!

Engineering DC 22:

It's a living hologram! On very rare occasions, usually
through a fault in the machinery of its projector, an advanced hologram gains a modicum of sentience and, sometimes, a twisted idea of the reason for its existence. These “tech ghosts,” as some call them, can appear in almost any shape, limited only by the capabilities of their projectors, and they use their forms of living light to harass their foes—sometimes even striking from a hiding spot in another holographic display—though they are always confined to the area near their projector.

Hostiles: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Booker: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Dunklezahn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Gig: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Hack-it: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
R.1.G.5.: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Torin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The hologram's speaker, in the previous room is the source of the voice, "Intruders. Intruders."

Round 1:
R1G5: Go
Booker: Go
Dunklezahn: Go

Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD
Hack-it: TBD


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Engineering: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

"It's a living hologram! The threat is real, so treat it as such."
Feel free to check out the spoiler


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Guessing that bullets will not trouble a hologram, Booker switches to his artillery laser stored in his null-space chamber. He gets off a single shot.

Artillery Laser @ Ghost EAC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 - 2 = 20
Fire Damage: 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 3 = 11


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Booker pulls out a weapon much larger than the container its in. The soldier takes aim and shoots the hologram. It tears through some of the creature, but about half of the laser still passes through.

Round 1:
R1G5: Go
Booker: Hit
Dunklezahn: Go
Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Hologram: 5

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn shrugs and attacks the image, not expecting much after seeing Booker's attack but not sure of other more effective options.

Curve Blade: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The hologram moves quickly and dodges the powerful blade.

Round 1:
R1G5: Go
Booker: Hit
Dunklezahn: Miss
Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Hologram: 5

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

R1G5 crouches low, maneuvering around its comrades, finally popping up from behind Dunklezahn to attack the hologram.

Stealth vs DC 20 + CR: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26 If successful, target is Flat-Footed (-2 AC) for R1G5' attack only.

Disintegrator Pistol vs EAC (15' range, Acid): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 221d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 If the Stealth check was successful and the attack hits, target takes 3d8 ⇒ (2, 8, 8) = 18 additional damage is Flat-Footed (-2 AC) until R1G5' next turn.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The android's attack is dead on target. While the disintegration ray doesn't completely stop at the hologram, much of it does!

The hologram jumps off the plinth and closes with R1G5. For a moment it hardens its own light and tries to punch R1G5 in the face: Slam: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30 for DMG: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Round 1:
R1G5: Hit
Booker: Hit
Dunklezahn: Miss AoO
Hostile: ATK!
Janzi: Go
Gig: Go
Hack-it: Go

DM:

Hologram: 17 (FF)

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

As the hardlight hologram tries to move past him, Dunklezahn swings his curve blade around to strike.

Curve Blade: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Dunklezahn's blade aims true, but the vesk's powerful attack passes right through the hologram!


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

What the actual f— Janzi says, his voice trailing off as R1G5 is decked by a projection. Without another word he draws his blaster and fires.

corona laser pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
fire: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 3 = 8


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Janzi's too shocked to aim well!

Round 1:
R1G5: Hit
Booker: Hit
Dunklezahn: Miss
Hostile: ATK!
Janzi: Miss
Gig: Go
Hack-it: Go

DM:

Hologram: 17 (FF)


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig thinks back to movies he saw of scoundrels firing pistols. He draws his pistol like a cowboy and shoots from the hip.

Corona Pistol vs. EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

"Yeehaw!" he shrieks as he fires.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It and Hum take aim and let loose.
Attack (Hack-It): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Fire Damage: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Cold Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig's cowboy shot hits the ceiling harmlessly, though he looks fabulous doing it.

Both Hack-It and Hum connect with the living hologram! It's beginning to fritz a bit every few moments!

Round 2:
R1G5: Go
Booker: Go
Dunklezahn: Go

Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Hologram: 28 (FF)


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker gives Gig a look of disgust. "Cool it." He goes back to blasting the hologram.

Artillery Laser @ Hologram EAC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 12 - 2 - 3 + 1 = 26
Fire Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 3 = 15

Artillery Laser @ Hologram EAC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 2 - 3 + 1 = 24
Fire Damage: 1d10 + 8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 3 = 15


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Booker's two shots strike the hologram. They'd have killed a typical human, but holograms are hard to gauge. The only clue is the amount of static in the hologram.

Round 2:
R1G5: Go
Booker: Hit
Dunklezahn: Go
Hostile: TBD
Janzi: TBD
Gig: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

Hologram: 43

2,701 to 2,750 of 5,307 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Dead Suns" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.