GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,651 to 5,700 of 7,001 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>

Ongoing

I really hate that paizo golem showing up and disabling my post.A long post gone when pressing submit.

Carr spends a move action to get the net off himself, before glaring at the aspis musher.
"I'll sever your head from your body if you stop."
Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
The aspis agent is worried, and shaken for 1 turn.
---------------------
Sled 4 tries a full break, knowing they'd otherwise be too far ahead.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22, and he actually succeeds.
He then exits, steps 5ft off the sled, and tosses a threat at Brallenera.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2, but that's....just pathetic of an attempt.

The woma steps out, and after casting, a shimmering shortsword appears near Carr.
Slashy, height: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
But that doesn't even come close to hitting Angelboy.

Sled 2 tries to break, after making an attempt to slow down.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
He actually manages to pull both off, and once the sled stops, the ranger exits, moving before taking a defensive stance.

Sled 3 tries too.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Wow...these must be their only decent rolls.
Sled 3 is now 15ft off the map.
The shady half-elf steps out, drawing weapons and taking a defensive stance.
---------------------
Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn charges toward the nearest foe expeditious retreat and strikes with his rapier.
attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

If Quinn cannot charge, that it still a single move action to get there but his attack is 27.


Ongoing

Fatigue prevents you from charging, though.

Quinn jabs his cane sword into the aspis agent's flank, causing a grave wound in the man's side, who now clenches it in pain.
=============================

Racing the Aspis, round 6

Brallenera & Carr
------------------
Sled 4 & 2
(sled 2 ranger -13)
Sled 3
------------------
Quinn

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr dismounts and travels over to Quinn, then invokes the blessing of his deity over the party. "Lady of Beauty and Love, bestow upon us your blessing that we may destroy those less lovely." He draws his sword and genuflects, then looks to the enemies. "Last chance to run, fellows." He still looks the part of a dwarf.

Bless

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Attack+Bless: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 = 30
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack, Crit?: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 = 13
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Blood everywhere, on the snow, as Brallenera moves and strikes Quinn's foe


Ongoing

While Carr calls for the blessing of his patron, Brallenera makes quick work of the ranger.
----------------------
Sled 4
The musher moves towards Brallenera, along the side, with the occupants of sled 3 in mind.
Pick: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
He just barely manages to deal 4 dmg to Brallenera, landing his pick in her leg.

The woman directs the spiritual weapon to join the attack.
Slashy, height: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12 Force dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Miss.

She looks over to Quinn, and mutters some words.
Quinn, willsave DC 14 please, or you become frightened for 1d4 ⇒ 1 rounds. Pass the save for shaken for 1 round.

The musher from sled 2 joins his buddy.
Pick: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Sled 3's occupants head over to join the fray.
Javelin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Miss.

The shady half-elf draws his rapier, as he exits the sled., ending up in flank with the aspis musher.
Rapier, flank: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23 Dmg, SA: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (5, 2) = 15
He strikes true and hard, jabbing his rapier in a soft spot.
-----------------
Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

will save, extra +1 if charm/compulsion effect: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Forgot about fatigued on last attack. sorry.

Quinn steps cautiously to the side 5ft step.

He narrows his eyes studied target

and strikes at the foe between himself and Brallenera
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Ongoing

Quinn's enlarged sword cane hits the aspis musher right where it hurts.
Unfortunately, the guy is still standing, still eager to go.
=============================

Racing the Aspis, round 7

Brallenera & Carr
------------------
Sled 4 & 2
Sled 3 musher (-14)
------------------
Quinn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Brallenera doesn't waste time, and strike at the Aspis agent between her and the massive Quinn

Awww..just what I needed! Some fierce battle to get rid of that cold!

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr walks over to the nearest enemy that Brallenera isn't already pummeling, and swings his sword mightily!

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 Bulls Str, Alter Self, Bless
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Ongoing

Brallenera removes the threat that was musher #2.
Carr puts the smackdown on the shady half-elf, who still manages to stay on his legs after that attack.
------------------------------
Musher #4 swings his pick again at Brallenera.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
His swing falls short of hitting, albeit only just.

The woman, seeing Brallenera the most battered one of the pathfinders, as well as being the nearest threat, raises her hand into the air.
"Norgorber, i beseech thee, grant me the power."
Her hand seems to radiates some dark energy, and she moves towards Brallenera.

Death Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Negative energy: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 5) = 11
Sorry B. :/
This woman's scripted to use it at earliest convenience after using her initial spells.

She places her hand upon Brallenera's chest, upon which dark energies pulse through her body. With the harm inflicted being greater than her current HP, Brallenera suffers a fatal heart attack, and drops to the soft white carpet.

Sled 3's musher moves along the north, trying to set up a flank for the shady 1/2-elf.
AoO Carr: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Carr hacks a good one on the man, who spits blood, before swinging his pick in retaliation.

Pick: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Carr slaps the pick aside with his blade, shoving the man back onto his feet.
The 1/2-elf steps 5ft into flanking position.
Rapier, flank: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 14 Dmg, SA: 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + (2, 1) = 8
Carr notices this in time, and steps quickly to the left, avoiding the attack.
--------------------------
Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn gets up close to his foes getting close to the caster so that she has to cast defensively or provoke and AoO and tries to stab the wounded sneak.
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Ongoing

Quinn's attack deals enough hurt to take down the shady 1/2-elf, and he too drops onto the white snowy carpet.
=============================

Racing the Aspis, round 8

Carr
------------------
Sled 4
Sled 3 musher (-14)
------------------
Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

"My angel-friend, slay the Liar's Slave!"

Casters tend to have lower AC and HP, plus she's a threat, plus we can gang up on her. And it puts more pressure on her to provoke an AoO in some way. That's my two pence.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww.;.not again...

So i'm just in the negatives, but not dead yet (-4 Hp?)

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr strikes at the foe adjacent to him, then if that foe is felled he will try to move towards a flanking position. Otherwise, he simply takes a step closer to flank.

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

What is with that? That's three 3's in a row. EDIT: Also, moved my 5 foot step, if the guy falls, I'll move one more square down-right.


Ongoing

Instead of insta-death, Brallenera takes 1d6 ⇒ 6 bleed on her turn.

Carr takes care of aspis musher #3
Brallenera's turn
-----------------------
Sled 4 team
-----------------------
Quinn


Ongoing

Mistress of Mayhem?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Brallenera tries to do as much damage as she received...But whatever magic was used agaisnt her make her miss her blow

Awww...it's not my day...

Realised yesterday night that I had a Lesser Restoration potion..which could have been used to get rid of the fatigue. Awwww....


Ongoing

Brallenera's axe comes down hard towards the cleric, but she dodges it narrowly in time.
--------------------------
The musher swings his pick at Quinn.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8, there is something to this scene, a target so big, yet the man can't hit anything.

The woman feels her chances rapidly dwindling, and suddenly bolts off.

Withdrawing from behind the musher, avoiding aoo from Quinn.
Meatshield tactics....
, and she's currently 20ft off the map.
---------------------------
Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn eyes the musher, ”You are abandoned. Throw down your weapon and live. I am sick of slaughter.”
diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Ongoing

While this guy fights to the death, that roll's worth something.

He considers Quinn's words, now that the cleric had abandoned the last one.

"And what do you suggest, eh? Turning myself in?
Nae, i won't bow to them again."
, he eyes you holding his pick.

By his tone of voice, you get the impression he will resist such an attempt, but that he sees reason in Quinn's words.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”I was more thinking that we all get down the mountain together, you tell us all you know about the Aspis, then we shake hands and go our separate ways.”

He shrugs, ”Seems reasonable?”

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr is not of the opinion that these dogs deserve mercy, but given the fact that losses are close at hand on their own side, he's considering it also.


Ongoing

The man's tension of grip on his pick seems to lessen somewhat.

"Why not we talk now, and head off our separate ways after."


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn shrugs, ”Because there’s only so many sleds left.”

Is that right, only two sleds?


Ongoing

Any that have stopped. 6 in total.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Scratch that then...

Quinn accepts the man’s offer and begins quizzing him on the Aspis Consortium.


Ongoing

"The mission was easy in theory. Ambush you guys, grab the bones and make off.
We already lost one of our own to the native residents of this mountain when he scouted ahead."


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Are you local? How were you recruited? Who was in charge? What was the link with Norgorber? Who gave you the mission?...”

Quinn grills the man, eager to provide the Society with information to help thwart the Aspis.


Ongoing

The guy doesn't seem too thrilled with Quinn's chain of questions without pause, but goes by them anyway.

"Not local. I'm a dog trainer by trade.
Recruited? I dare say like many adventurers are. Spoken to when at the bar in a tavern. "Business proposition". My own business was less than usual for a while, so if you're offered a nice sum to cover missing income, you get it, right?"

"In charge? That shady guy, he points at the now dead 1/2 elf, and the woman. I haven't gotten a clue to whom Norgorber is. I'm Abadarian."

Kn. Religion 11:

Norgorber is known as a Taldan deity of thievery and assassination, as well as a keeper of secrets.

His goals and agenda are unknown to even his followers.

"Those two approached me for the mission."


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn shrugs, ”Thank you, may our paths never again cross.”

He waves the man away.


Ongoing

The man nods in silence, gets back onto his sled, and leaves.

I wonder what the writers intended for the fate of the musher-less dogs on the other sleds.

I'll get to the final encounter when i'm back home. By the time you make your way down to base station, all current active buffs will have ended.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

The moment they get to the base station, Quinn will drink his potion of countless eyes. I may as well use it and the duration is measured in hours...


Ongoing

If you've any healing and buffing left, now's the time.
More snowmen coming up for the final encounter, and they are on a rampage.

Party vitals from battlemap:

Brallenera: 1/70 (fatigued)
Carr: 15/39
Quinn: 26/31 [19nl], fatigued

=======================================

As you approach Cania’s Drop, you notice gouts of thick black smoke smearing angrily across the pale sky and smell the scent of burning wood.

Perception 12:

The source is Cania's Drop!

Ahead, a grand melee is going on, as Cania's drop occupants are locked in battle with a large number of rampaging taer.
The outpost is on fire, set by the angry taer. A group of taer has noticed your arrival, two of them alert some others to your presence.

One in particular seems more bulky than the others, and slams his chest with a roar.
=========================================
May luck be on your side. Prevent them from getting full attacks as much as possible.

Init:

Brallenera: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Carr: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Quinn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Cyan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Orange: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Ujugro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Cania's Drop suffers 3d6 fire dmg every round.
You can restore 1d4 hp to the outpost by throwing a full bucket of water/snow at it. The outpost starts at 100HP, and burns down at 0.

Save Canai's Drop, round 1

Cyan moves around, drawing a shortspear.
-------------
Brallenera & Carr
-------------
Orange & Ujugro
Red
Green
-------------
Quinn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Clw wand, last charge: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Brallenera use her healing wand on herself, to little success, and drinks a small potion

Drinks potion of Lesser restauration to get rid of Fatigue

Awww, I could do with some more healing. I don't want to seem rude, but did Beaky had some useful magic potions? I currently need them more than him.


Ongoing

That'd be impossible, sad to say, since he got swallowed whole by the remorhaz.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Seeing the town on fire from a distance, I think Quinn would have taken his potion of barkskin (10 minute duration). Is that reasonable?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Also, we did not get a chance to search the bodies of the half-elf and the mushers. They might have had weapons, healing supplies or other useful gear. I definitely would have searched them all after the last one left.


Ongoing

Well, the reason i did not mention anything on them is because, aside from some loose change, all they had was their equipment, no potions/consumables/alchemical weapons.

It's reasonable to have drank the potion.

Edit:
Round 1 fire dmg: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) = 6

Outpost 94/100

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr spends most of his remaining resources healing the party. He uses his wand to heal Brallenera.

Healing Brallenera: 6d8 + 18 ⇒ (4, 5, 4, 5, 7, 1) + 18 = 44 6 charges CLW CL 3

He uses most of his remaining spells healing up himself.

Heal Self: 3d8 + 8 ⇒ (6, 4, 6) + 8 = 24 EDIT: 1 level 1, 1 level 2. I went back and found this runs me out of level 1's.


Ongoing

Good thing the both of them were on the same sled.

I now find your chances very much improved to lvl [probably winning].

Brallenera & Carr are still up for their turns.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr went back to read because he keeps terrible track of spells expended and had to modify. So many spells you'd be surprised you can run out.

"I've one bit of power left to me... any suggestions?" One second level spell. Bull's Strength, another heal (which might save Quinn's life, 2d8+4 both lethal and nonlethal), or fog cloud.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww... I feel better, thanks. Let's see if we can do somethin" good, like cracking a few skulls.


Ongoing

So where's the action at at your post? :)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

I'm ready to join the fray, but only if my comrades want to.

Brallenera tries to get closer to the action, just to see what's happening and how many foes they might face


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn could really do with that pre-fight healing and it would be good for action economy.

5,651 to 5,700 of 7,001 << first < prev | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.