GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,501 to 5,550 of 7,001 << first < prev | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | next > last >>

Ongoing

Quinn pulls another flask, and moves north.
"I'll have something ready if you don't finish them off."
--------------
Red (-8) goes full vs Brallenera.
Slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Hit.

Brallenera's bitten for a measly 1 dmg. :)

========================

Taer, round 4

Cyan (-15) goes full out on Ting.
Slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Nope.

The Taer utilizes Ting as a punching bag, tossing a double punch to both sides of his beak, finished by a bite to where usually ears are.
--------------
Brallenera & Ting
Carr
---------------
Green (-12, burning)
---------------
Quinn
---------------
Red (-8)

Liberty's Edge

"Why you's bloody bugger, I said ta leave tha beak's alone, wroight!" Reeling from the Tyson-like pugilistic attack. Ting hacks at the Cyan Taer, and then steps back to prevent the second green Taer from flanking him.

fatigued, sickened, AC 19, Studied target, attack: + 1 bastard, pa, ff, 5 ft step back
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 for damage: 1d10 + 1 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 4 + 6 = 17
confirm crit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 for damage: 1d10 + 1 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 4 + 6 = 13


Ongoing

I saw the movie Ip-man 3 recently.
Donnie Yen vs Mike Tyson. That fight is on youtube. :)
<== Enjoys that sort of movies.

Ting retaliates in a brutal fashion, driving his sword through the taer's chest, twisting it a quarter clockwise, before pulling back the blade.

Brallenera
Carr
-------------
Green (-12, burning)
-------------
Quinn
-------------
Red (-8)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Dmg, Trait: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14

Brallenera strikes too, cutting deep into her opponent's belly

Awww, at least this is a good warm up exercise.


Ongoing

Indeed, red bites the dust -erm, snow... after Brallenera cuts open its chest with her axe.

Carr
-----------
Green (-12, burning)
-----------
Quinn


Ongoing

Carr steps 5ft south east, and swings his blade at green.

Angelface blade!: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 2) + 8 = 11
Carr lobs off green's left arm, and along with the burning of its fur, the taer roars and falls over.

Combat over!

Liberty's Edge

Shaking his head, "'At's a pity, what do's you's suppose 'ey's was protectin'?" He then slowly moves forward to see what's on the platform.

moving slow taking '10' (21) on perception


Ongoing

Post combat vitals:
Brallenera: 58/70
Carr: 35/39, 2nl
Quinn: 16/31
Ting: 22/49

Ting is 1st to resume pace towards the plateau, cautiously, and the team follows.
As the fog recedes as you come closer, you see a magnificent ice seal, as well as a clutch of egges the size of a keg.

Beneath the ice seal rests a large flat stone engraved with a spiraling ring of primal looking pictographs.
The stone seals a small chamber filled with a bed of charcoal. Atop the charcoal sits a rolled up leather blanket tied closed with knotted silk rope.

Ting extra perception at the scene.: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 No pass.

Kn. Religion 11:

In some other regions, remains of people are buried wrapped in cloth or leather. Perhaps this is such the case.

What's the plan?

Liberty's Edge

If it's possible Ting will proceed without disturbing the eggs, if not he will carefully move them.

Before they head to far past the magnificent seal Ting hands Carr his wand, "'Ear Goldy Waggle 'is a little would ya's."

Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Seeing the rolled up blanket he asks, "Now's what?" He then begins carefully inspecting the room for traps.
If the team doesn't mind, he will take 20 (34) searching for traps


Ongoing

Only the ice is between you and the area below.
It has hardness 1, 100 HP, but only a breaking DC of 20.
Someone's got a pick on them, too, but conventionals work just as well.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

kr: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”That may well be the remains, wrapped in leather. A common practice in some regions.”


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

[ooc]Any way to learn what the eggs are?[/ooc[


Ongoing

Let's go with a Kn. Nature.

Kn. Nature for eggs, DC 22:

From a recent source, you heard this sort of eggs being those of a Remorhaz, a great beast.

Who's doing the 1st excavating?

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr seems an obvious choice for icebreaker as he's huge and has that bonus, and can also infuriate himself to grant additional bonuses to his breaking skills... also if someone hands him a pick he can use that.


Ongoing

Alright Angelboy, can i get a divine fort roll then? :3

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Raging. Also have Resist 5 Cold, if that helps anything.


Ongoing

Nah man, flying colors there.
Why are you raging after combat? That would have ended several rounds already, out of curiosity.

Carr triggers something by touching the seal, but fortune favors him, as he shrugs it off.
I'd be kind of disappointed if you had failed, m8. :)

While hacking away at the ice, everyone notices a slight vibration in the ground.

I'll wait until the rest before advancing.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Raging to gain extra strength (1 round) to break ice. Would've let it lapse, let my 2x rounds fatigue lapse, then rage it for one more to crush that ice. Since that'd put me at like +10 and then some for the break check.

Liberty's Edge

Watching Carr break open the ice, Ting feels a slight Vibration, "Oh do's any o' you's blokes feel somitin' odd?" He then turns his head, from over one shoulder to over the other, almost appearing to spin his head around as he looks about.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

know and inspiration: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (15) + 8 + (5) = 28


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”Remorhaz eggs! A great ice beast has laid its eggs here. Stand to arms.”


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn holds an extract in his off-hand.
Shield

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww. what is a tremoraez? Something grumbling under the earth?

Know Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

knowledge and inspiration (any): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

forgot about inspiration: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Ongoing

Misc rolls:

Arrives from..: 1d4 ⇒ 3 The south.
Distance: 1d6 ⇒ 5 50ft away.

Get ready for a fight guys, this one is no joke.

Quinn is rightly concerned, as he warns his allies of the beast the eggs belong to.
It takes a few minutes, but by the time the team have almost chipped through the ice, a huge beast bursts from beneath the snow, 50ft away. It bellows with a terrifying roar.

Quinn recognizes the creature from the same source, as well as from a bardic tale recently published, as a Remorhaz, a great beast native to snowy regions. It seems mommy has arrived, and mommy's angry.
========================

Init:

Brallenera, fatigue: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 1 = 7
Carr: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Quinn, fatigue: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 - 1 = 8
Ting, fatigue: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 1 = 5

Mommy Remorhaz: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Remorhaz, round 1

Carr
Brallenera & Quinn

-------------
Mommy Remorhaz
-------------
Ting

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr, having only recently shrunk down to normal size begins chanting again so that he might grow. "Hold it off for a moment and I'll strike it down soon."


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Does 23 get me any information?

Quinn drinks his potion and studied the beast.
Studied Target

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, so I have to strike it first? Good.. Try to burn it. I need a fight!

Rage Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16

Fearlessly, maybe foolishly, Brallenera let her most savage side come off, and delivers a powerful blow.


Ongoing

Ok, on with the fight. (keeps fingers crossed for the team)

Brallenera, realizing her muscles are still a bit fatigued, decides the beast should make effort first of coming over, before tasting her axe.

Quinn doesn't remember Remorhazzes having weaknesses of note.
Carr prepares to grow bigger than life once more.
-----------------
With all 4 adventurers nears its eggs, the Remorhaz has to make a choice.
B,C,Q,T: 1d4 ⇒ 2 Carr.

The Remorhaz rushes towards Carr with a bellowing roar.
-2 AC until nxt round.
At a 15ft distance, it makes a big bite.
Bite, charge: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 + 2 = 35 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2, 6) + 9 = 21
Crit?: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 2 = 33 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 3, 4) + 9 = 20
The attack catches him by surprise, and the impact is severe enough to make him pass out.

Con roll to stabilize please.
------------------
==> Ting

===========================

Mommy Remorhaz, round 2

Carr: -5/0, unstable
Brallenera & Quinn
---------------
Mommy remorhaz
---------------
Ting

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Con: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 5 = 13

Carr stabilizes, but is still on the ground and quite unconscious.


Ongoing

Nice. You pass your saves when it matters.
Let's see, vs CDG, for example. ;)

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Yeah. Prestige for recovery is cheaper than prestige for raising dead.

Liberty's Edge

"Squawk! Maybe tha bug jus' wants it's eggs! Let's bloody well let 'er have 'em, Wroight. If she keeps attackin' we's can try ta flank!" Seeing Carr drop Ting attempts to tumble away from the bug and then retreat a safe distance.

accro: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 the dice gods hate me...
assuming I can attempt an acrobatics move with 'withdraw' if not the acrobatics move and then move, either way he will go 20 ft to the east.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera asks Quinn

Awww, would it be a really stupid idea to take an egg and throw it away down in the snow so the mommy tries to save it?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

If it seems to be a good strategy

Brallenera takes one of the eggs and throw it as far as possible from them, down in the snow.

Being a sensible woman too, she avoids throwig it where there are apparent rock or anything that could break the egg.

Throw roll? (to hit far and deep snow): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

........................................................................

It it seems a most stoopid idea

Aww, that's why your brain is better than mine. Let's drag Carr away,
before the Tremurazzz tries to hit it

Brallenera takes Carr under the shoulders, and tries to drag him in the snow, away from the unpronouncable creature.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

"We need these bones: let's roll some eggs!"

Quinn also rolls an egg toward a snowy patch.

d20 roll if needed, modifiers can be added later. Not sure what to roll: 1d20 ⇒ 12


Ongoing

Ting takes to the snow to the east, hurrying himself to momentary safety.
Brallenera and Quinn decide to take a gamble, moving the eggs.

Each steps 5ft back to do their thing.
Brallenera finds the egg quite heavy, but her muscles get it off the ground a bit, and she heaves 10ft eastwards.

The Remorhaz is angered by this.
"(Grrrowwlllll!!")

Spoiler:

"My babies!!"

Quinn shoves an egg 5ft west, at which it slides 5ft further onto the snowy landscape to the west.
----------------
Mommy Remorhaz
The beast roars at the pathfinders disturbing her clutch.
One of the egg snatchers, 1 B, 2 Q: 1d2 ⇒ 2

The Remorhaz' savage maw opens wide, biting at him.
Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 Dmg: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 4, 4) + 9 = 21
The many teeth sink deep into Quinn's flank, and the grievous wound causes him to pass out.
-5/0, unstable.
-----------------

Here ===> Ting

===============================

Remorhaz, round 3

Carr: Stable, -5/0.
Quinn, unstable -5/0.
Brallenera
-----------------
Mommy Remorhaz
-----------------
Ting

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr does his best mannequin impersonation. It is very convincing.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Seeing Quinn falling to the creature's bite, Brallenera seems to regret her actions.

Awww. It was a stoopid idea. Why didn't tell me so? I trusted you!

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Couldn't edit anymore: if it attacks, Brallenera will strikes, if it doesnt, the blonde barbarian will get between the eggs and threaten one with her axe

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

or
Awwww, get off and let us go, Bigmommaz!
Intimidate?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Ongoing

I won't ever doubt your courage. You, ma'am, are defiance itself. Let that be known.
Do you have enough funds, in case of the worst?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

No cleric or utility caster meant we arrived here with a lot of lost hit points. And, again, our big flaw is being a pure melee party. Plus, terrain which hugely favours the over-CR beast. I hope everyone survives so that we can play with Mylvwara.


Ongoing

CR 7 beasty.
And yes, this thing is very dangerous for melee, given opportunity and time to land hits. I don't know about the everyone surviving, once grabbed by its jaws.....

Liberty's Edge

"Why's did you's trow 'at bloody ting my way's?" Aghast, his eyes wide Ting sees the egg tossed his general direction, moving south and east he draws a chakram. potentially throwing it.

Brallenera shows two actions, if she tries to intimidate the creature Ting will hold the chakram. If she attacks he will throw the chakram at the creature. Who's going to decide? Brallenera?

move 20 ft. drawing chakram. His desire is to stay within 30 ft of the creature, not sure which size the squares are, so move him if need be.

Second possible action: Fatigued, Sickened attack: Chakram
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 for damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Ongoing

That would likely be an err on my part, requesting the or/or from Brallenera. That was more to avoid multiple posts over just 'strategy talk' back & forth.

Ting prepares to toss his chakram, waiting to see what happens between Brallenera and the Remorhaz.
============================

Remorhaz, round 3

Carr: Stable, -5/0.
Quinn, unstable -5/0.

Brallenera has her axe ready near the egg.

Since this beast doesn't understand speach other than a different language, intimidate won't help.
-----------------
Mommy Remorhaz seems to make an advance against Brallenera, who in return, smashes into an egg. It gets damaged a little, but not enough to destroy it.

Mommy Remorhaz flies into a fit, descending onto Brallenera.
Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 6, 3) + 9 = 23

The anger must be affecting the remorhaz, because its attack misses, as does Ting's chakram.
-------------------

Ting

======================
Remorhaz, round 4

Brallenera
Carr: -5/0, stable
Quinn: -5, unstable.

------------------
Ting

Liberty's Edge

"Brallenera, we's may want ta leave 'is one be, fer a bit!" Calling out to his friend, Ting continues moving south, staying close enough to throw another chakram at the creature.

AC 19 Move 20 ft. Fatigued, attack: Chakram
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 for damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Ongoing

Ting's chakram bounces off the remorhaz' carapace.

Brallenera


Ongoing

Ok, botting.

Brallenera heeds Ting's advice, though a quick glance at Carr and Quinn bolsters his statement.
Withdraw action. If your current place is not where you wanted to be, please place yourself elsewhere. I marked your previous position with a circle.

Its prey bolting away, the Remorhaz turns its head to see if anyone else is nearby.
<_<.... >_>..... (sees Ting)

(ROOOOOOAAAARRRRR)

It approaches him quickly.
Bite: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 3, 1) + 9 = 17
Crit?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 Extra: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) + 9 = 17 Nope, huzzah!
Grab?: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (18) + 21 = 39
The jaws firmly lock onto Ting's flank, and he's caught in an iron grip.
Escape artist DC 28 to get out of there.
--------------------
Ting (grappled)

=========================

Mommy remorhaz, round 5

Brallenera?
[ooc]Carr: -5/0, stable
Quinn: -6/unstable (or does he want to roll for it?)
--------------
Mommy remorhaz (grappling Ting)
--------------
Ting


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

stabilise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

5,501 to 5,550 of 7,001 << first < prev | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.