GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,851 to 5,900 of 7,001 << first < prev | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ongoing

The room is a scorched one, to be sure. Some parts have melted properly, upon closer examination, with some of the old parts potentially having been the cause.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame, ting inquires. "Huh, looks loike sometin' went wrongs, wroight. where's we headed ta now?"

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww... some really big fire happened here....Let's hope we won't get burned again.


Ongoing

Finding nothing in the ruined room, the team proceeds into the next room.
-------------------------------

The air in this compartment is choking and stale. The dust here is inches thick—nothing has disturbed this area in years.
To the west, the wall is partially crushed and melted, leaving a five foot-wide, two-foot-tall gap that opens into another chamber beyond.

Four large coffin-shaped objects made of glass and metal sit against the walls—one to the north and three to the south. The northern pod and the central southern pod are partially broken.

Each contains a skeleton clad in fragments of strange, bulky armor. The other two southern pods appear to be only slightly damaged. The air is thick with a rancid scent, like old meat gone bad.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr enters the room and tries to identify the skeletal remains, trying to see if they were humanoid, or of a far different race.

Any Knowledge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 History, Planes, Religion further +5

"Curious. Are these coffins? Upright beds?"


Ongoing

The skeletal remains are not of particular interest, and look humanoid in structure, but the two coffin like pods are something else entirely.

Both containt a person who seems to be in a sleeping state.
A male and female, both human in appearance, but of unfamiliar ethnicity, with a fair tan and bright red hair.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

It's tough when OOC you totally know what's going on, but IC totally don't.

"Even more curious, there appear to be people in these that are not dead. A sort of prolonged rest perhaps? A more benign application of gentle repose? Can they be awoken, or are they in fact dead?" He gets curious and begins looking around the boxes for switches, levers, or other apparatuses.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Ting shrugs and joins Carr looking at the containers with the two occupants. "I bloody well don't know's what's it is, but if'n it's can be opened I's'l find a ways ta bloody open it, wroight." Ting begins to carefully look at the first container looking for a way to open it.

Ting will 'take 20' (31) on perception looking for a method to open the containers. If it is a lock like device that isn't a trap he will 'take 10' (30) on disable device, attempting to do so.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, as long as they are no threat, why bother with them?

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

"Sometimes I think that going around bothering things is all we Pathfinders do," says Drexel, as he goes over to help Carr examine the pods.


Ongoing

Now that i have proper time and my PC again... COMBAT!!
Not that it will likely last more than 2 rounds anyway. ^^

When the boys check the pods for traps, none are found, and they conclude they can probably open them without a problem.
However, as they put their hands on them, it is as if a fragile piece of art is touched, as the glass -or whatever the material is- breaks instantly.

The suited humanoids within rapidly decay, as do their suits to a degree.
Kind of like Indiana Jones' last Crusade.

The smell in the room was stale before, but the rapid decay causes a most foul odor to rise.

Party fort rolls:

Brallenera: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Carr: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 1d4 ⇒ 1
Drexel: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 1d4 ⇒ 4
Mylvwara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 1d4 ⇒ 1
Ting: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 1d4 ⇒ 3

Brallenera manages to suppress the feeling, but everyone else suffers from the stench, and their lunch is on the verge of coming back up.
The skeletal remains on the floor are starting to rise, but tim has taken too much of a toil on them, and they crumble to dust.

You can hear a faint angry echoing cry, and the eyes of the two pods' skeletal occupants start glowing with a blue light.

Init:

Brallenera: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Carr: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Drexel: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Ting Tang: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Mylvwara: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Skeletal astronauts: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Skeletal astronauts, round 1

Skeletal astronauts
Cyan starts clawing away at Carr.
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Green claws away at Ting.
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Crit?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Crit?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The attempt at Carr just bounces right off from his armor.
The brave slayer is mauled viciously, and one wound may leave a permanent scarring, given the deepness rend of the attack.
--------------------
Drexel & Mylvwara
Brallenera, Carr & Ting

Nauseated:
Carr 1 round
Drexel 4 rounds
Mylvwara 1 round
Ting 3 rounds

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

Wow, I guess we run away again? Can't do anything but a single move while nauseated.

Drexel doubles over in stomach pain, and unable to fight, he heads for the door.


Ongoing

Drexel moves towards the door, and moves past Brallenera, stopping just outside. While doing so, green makes a claw swipe at the retreating man.

Claw aoo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
But it doesn't happen, Drexel is too quick to move away, for the skeletal astronaut to hit him.

Mylvwara moves out of the room, catching her breath in the corridor.
"Goodness.... one would expect the stench of death so strongly in a crypt, not a crashed vessel."

Brallenera, Carr & Ting

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

"What a sme....Aaaauuurrrrrggghhhhhh" Stooped over losing his breakfast, Ting doesn't discern the undead attack, until the creature has ripped into his shoulders with it sharp talons.

"What tha' Bloody ...Aaaauuurrrggghhhh" Losing the rest of the snack from the night before, Ting stumbles out of the room.

Move action 20 ft. out the door, down the hall... I'm assuming ting was flat footed and took the damage from the crit totaling 12

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, it stinks, I agree, but not worse than the Taers, I think.

Shrugging, Brallenera moves and strikes, doing some damage to the creature

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Dmg, +1 axe, Trait: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 15


Ongoing

Botting Carr.

Ting provokes from Cyan as he moves away.
Claw aoo: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
But our canny bird man wobbles in such a manner, that there was absolutely no way of hitting him.

Brallenera plants her axe into one of the undead astronauts, damaging the suit and the remains, but like with many skeletal foes, impact isn't as great as it would be from axes.

Carr's lunch is almost coming back up.
"Ugh...this is so unbefitting my radiant health, getting nauseous so suddenly." Angelboy remains in place, though.
====================

Skeletal astronauts, round 2

Cyan vs Carr
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Green (-10) vs Brallenera
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
The skeletons continue scraping their claws across the adventurers. While coming close, Carr's assailant doesn't quite manage to hit him.
On Brallenera's end though, one claw scrapes her across the cheek, yet at reduced impact, thankfully.
------------------
Drexel & Mylvwara
Brallenera, Carr & Ting

Nauseated:
Drexel 3 rounds
Ting 2 rounds.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Barely holding on to his sword with his right talon, Ting rests his left on his belly, as he waits out in the hallway. Bending over his whole body shaking, "Aaauuuurrrrggghhhh, 'is's bloody well awfuuuuaaaaaagggghhhhhh." vomiting a second and then a third time.

Ting delays


Ongoing

That seems a little useless, as all of you are (technically speaking) after/before the skeletons already.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr focuses his body into his right arm, swinging it with immense power.

Move Action to gain Power Attack

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Ongoing

Drex and Ting both remain in the corridor to let their stomachs ease up.
Mylvwara is saving spells, as both barbarians seem to have this handled.

Carr swings his sword across cyan's chestpiece, and bones rattle from the impact.
5 dmg.
=========================

Skeletal astronauts, round 3

Cyan (-5)
Claw vs Carr: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Claw vs Carr: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Green (-10)
Claw vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Claw vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Cyan can't touch this Carr, though making a decent attack on the 1st swipe. Brallenera gets a gash across the forehead.
----------------
Drexel & Mylvwara
Brallenera, Carr & Ting

Nauseated:
Drexel 2 rounds
Ting 1 round

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

My AC is 23, I shouldn't get hit with a 21

Brallenera attacks again, and deliver another blow to the creature

Awww, too bad this is my axe and not my mace, you would be blown to bits now, Strange thing!

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

2e attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15

2e attack Crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13


Ongoing

Corrected, sorry Mom. AC on battlemap was still such.

Mom:

Mistress-of-Mayhem

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr keeps up his wailing on cyan. "I am the greatest, all others are number two or lower! Excepting of course actual deities, their emissaries, and other exceedingly supernatural beings. Also most dragons."

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Minimum again. Ugh.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Wiping the vomit from his beak, ting grips his sword, ready to rush in and help his associates. Then his stomach churns again and he starts spewing bile. "Aaauuurrrrgggghhhh"

he doesn't take any actions.


Ongoing

Botting.
Drexel gives Ting a faint mile.

"Meat instantly rotting....it's a new for unexpected experienced..."
Mylvwara quietly looks at the queezy looking boys.

Both Brallenera and Carr hack away a the skeletons, showing the possessed remains who's boss.
=============================

Skeletal astronauts, round 4

Cyan (-10)
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Green (-20)
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Cyan manages to scrape Carr's shoulder, but it's nothing angelboy won't repay in kind, and stronger.
Brallenera remains unharmed by the skeleton's attemps.
-----------------
Drexel & Mylvwara
Brallenera, Carr & Ting

Nauseated:
Drexel 1 round

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

Has it been 4 rounds? Otherwise Drexel would just stay in the hallway until the condition ends.


Ongoing

You were nauseated 4 rounds, so you're fine next round.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"Oh you think so, do you?" Carr does indeed intend to repay the skeleton in kind.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Unfortunately, his sword thinks otherwise and goes in another direction.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

As ting Wrenched his last, he grasps his bastard sword with both claws, moving back into the room between his companion., "Stinks er no stinks, you's's 'ave undeaded yer last, wroight." and attacks the undead astronaut in front of him. he attacks green, I wanted cyan (HP) but I figure a dice roll will keep me honest

1 cyan, 2 green: 1d2 ⇒ 2

20 ft move: attack: +1 bastard sword, PA, FF
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 for damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

If green is still up
The blonde barbarian tries to finish their foe

Awww, nice to see you back, Beaky. Felling better?

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

If green is down

Brallenera moves toward the last opponent and strikes

Awww, why don't they learn to run away, or at least play dead again?

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Ongoing

Ting's stomach no longer in trouble, he moves back into the fray, severing the skeletal astronaut's head from the torso.

Brallenera steps closer, using your initial roll., and hacks into cyan for 6.

Drexel and Mylvwara pass for now.
=============================

Skeletal astronauts round 5

Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The skeleton can't hurt Carr anymore, before its imminent destruction.
--------------

Free for all

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

'I's be feelin' better, I's'l be best once we's put 'is bloody undeadly back's in tha grave, so's ta speak." Ting studies the last undead thing for a moment, then slashes at it with his sword.

Move action, studied target, attack: +1 bastard sword, PA, FF
attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 for damage: 1d10 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16


Ongoing

Ting hits the skeleton for another 11. It is not long for this world anymore.

(-21)

Everyone

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr strikes out at the skeleton.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Ongoing

Carr inflicts another 8 dmg to the skeletal astronaut, rattling the remains within the suit. It sounds like it's almost over.
==================

Skeletal astronauts, final round

Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
The 2nd claw comes close to hurting him....but not good enough. The claw slides off from Carr's armor.

Free for all

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Brallenera fails to hit anything, and pouts.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Amazed that the undead thing is still standing, Ting lifts his bastard sword high and swings it at the ancient astronaut. "Would you's die's alreadies?"

Full attack: +1 bastard sword, PA, FF
attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 for damage: 1d10 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24


Ongoing

And with that statement, and well aimed attack, Ting puts the astronaut down. The suit falls over with a firm thud, bones rattling as it does.

Combat over.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Ting watches the overdressed undead return to it's repose. Lulling his tongue in a tengu smile, "at least we's didn't get tha weapons all bloody, wroight."

Sheathing his sword, he pulls out a wand, 'Speakin' O'bloody, would one of you's wand wiggler's mind usin' 'is ta fix 'ese wounds?" He then passes of the CLW wand for healing.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

Drexel finally joins the party in the room, just as the skeleton goes down.

"I can help with the wand, friend. At least I'll be of some use."


Ongoing

After healing up to whatever you feel comfortable with, you can search the room at your leisure.

The suits of the skeletal crew are not of any particular value in current state. There are a few card shaped objects. Flat as a playing card, but a blueish silver in color, without any pictures on them.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera gives the strange looking cards to AngelFace

Awww, are these magic? Do you know what to do with them? Some cards tricks maybe?

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr examines them, and tries to determine if they are indeed magical. Should detect magic yield negative, he appraises them in a more mundane fashion. Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Ongoing

Carr carefully examines the cards, turning and carefully watching their details.

In the end, he determines there are no magical properties to the cards, and of no immediate use. Perhaps they are worth something to the right buyer.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"I do not find anything of use for them, though someone may want them. They are odd. What of the people trapped?" Carr asks.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, do you think they are dead..or not dead yet?

Brallenera watches the people AngelFace refers too, and tries to discernate their status (but without too much success)

Perception/Heal?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Add +6 if Perception

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22
GM Chyro wrote:

When the boys check the pods for traps, none are found, and they conclude they can probably open them without a problem.

However, as they put their hands on them, it is as if a fragile piece of art is touched, as the glass -or whatever the material is- breaks instantly.

The suited humanoids within rapidly decay, as do their suits to a degree.
Kind of like Indiana Jones' last Crusade.

I thought the two life-like looking ones, decayed.

Ting scratches his head, looking at Carr. "Now what's we's gonna do?"


Ongoing


I can help with that. No significant loot so far, and just 1 room left to search.

Angelboy takes the lead, and the group heads towards the final space. The front of the ship. The door is locked, but Ting, with his criminal fingers of picking fury, manages to pick the lock.

Mind you that this is a hell of a feat to pull off at lvl 5. DC 28

As the door opens, a blast of stale air washes over you.

A massive black window, spiderwebbed with hundreds of cracks, graces the western wall of this chamber, half-buried under rubble and twisted metal. Curved consoles of strange controls line the walls, with three chairs made of an unidentifiable offwhite material facing them. A figure dressed in red fabric of an unusually fine weave sits slumped over the console in the westernmost chair.

A sudden flood of overwhelming, powerful visions, fills your minds.
You're within the craft, which looks in pristine and functioning condition. An alarm of sorts sounds every few seconds, and the whole thing is trembling violently, as look out of the front window and you see the ground rapidly rushing towards you! The feel of imminent death makes your heart beat like mad.

Party willsaves:

Brallenera: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Carr: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Drexel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Mylvwara: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Ting: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Lol. ^^

-Everyone- but Carr, falls onto their asses, from an overwhelming feeling of seeing your gruesome death racing towards you.
All except for Carr are prone and staggered for 1 round.

Carr sees the figure, whose body was mummified by time and lack of air, quickly crumble to dust. An angry wailing follows, and the dark shape of a rage filled spirit manifests before him.

Init:

B: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
C: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
D: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
M: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
T: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Wraith: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Wraith captain, round 1

The wraith hovers closer to Carr, reaching out with a spectral hand.
Touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 Negative energy: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Fort vs special: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 No luck.

The hand enters Carr's chest, and he feels a dreadful sapping of his life force. Carr takes 1d6 ⇒ 6 con drain.

Carr, i take it you'll have healed up before entering, yes?
------------------------
Carr
Brallenera
Drexel, Ting & Mylvwara

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Absolutely. Can I reroll that fort save? If so:
Fort: 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 3 = 21

Carr doesn't much like being attacked with negative energy. He takes the moment to try and protect himself better.
Concentration: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Carr casts Protection from Evil, granting himself a further +2 to his touch AC and +2 to saves against effects from this creature if it is evil and tries to move slightly into a more advantageous position.

EDIT: Also he tries to figure out what he knows about this creature. Religion: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Ongoing

Roll those heals, if you please.
I forgot in previous post. Successful attack > HP gain.

Carr, through some twist of fate, avoids the con drain.
Hurry for GM rerolls, eh?

As he moves through the rubble, the wraith makes an aoo.
Aoo touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 1d6 ⇒ 4 Hits. +5 THP
Fort save, PfE: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 2 = 28 Pass.

He recalls that wraiths are incorporeal, have some resistance to channeled energy, and can create spawn.

Brallenera
Drexel, Ting & Mylvwara

5,851 to 5,900 of 7,001 << first < prev | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.