GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


51 to 100 of 7,001 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Ongoing

@ Brallenera: Great rolls, but no access to the map hinders the situation.
There's alot of water here, i've moved you forward once, north of the bridge. Drake's a good 50ft away from you, so sadly no axe to the back.
@ Ala'Ihys, you'd be making an opposite stealth check to do so, since the two thugs are facing your direction in general while talking.

The Settling Pools, round 1.

Toorin
Brallenera moves bravely forward, holding the north end of the bridge.
Ala'Ihys
Kravg
Lord Joseph
Red thug
Drake
Blue thug

Bold are up.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin, sensing trouble, plucks a bit of cured leather from his pouch, wraps it around a finger and says, "Броня захищає мене". The air shimmers around him and he feels the embrace of magical force.

Casts Mage Armor, bringing his AC up to 16.

He moves up behind Ala'Ihys, saying, "Good, we can reach these fools with my spells and you with your arrows."

Sorry for the delay in posting. Yesterday was an unusual work day.


Ongoing

Don't sweat it.

The Settling Pools, round 1.

Toorin fortifies himself with Mage Armor and makes an entrance.
Brallenera moves bravely forward, holding the north end of the bridge.
Ala'Ihys
Kravg
Lord Joseph

Red thug
Drake
Blue thug

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Can't I use my roll to throw my axe at the blue thug, now that I can see the map? I'm 20' from him, that will lower my roll by 2 for a total 15 vs FF. Nice map btw!

Silver Crusade

are the squares in the water pillars or stepping stones? I assumed they were stepping stones, if they are pillars Ala'Ihys would have walked past them as he entered so he would have been clearly visible

In the desert or in the sewer why do violent arrogant fools never learn

as Ivar draws the string his bow, arrow knocked; he asks the thugs in a sad quiet voice almost rhetorically

"Why do you always respond with violence and never listen without bloodshed?"

he then quickly fires two arrows at the nearest thug. red

full attack using point blank shot and rapid shot

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Joseph steps up and begins to tell of a Ode about Taldor and how they were to become a nation of their own and the glory days of buildings coated in gold.

Inspire courage. +1 to attack and damage. He has also moved up.


Ongoing

The grey tiles are pillars of sorts, equal in level to the platform on the right and the walkway.
I'll roll that stealth for you then, keep it in mind next time. ;)

Stealth Ala'Ihys, prior talk vs perc thugs: 1d20 + 4 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 3 = 2
That means you moved to your current location, only a single shot, it connected though, hitting the guy for 7 dmg (6+1 from PBS).

The Settling Pools, round 1.

Toorin fortifies himself with Mage Armor and makes an entrance.
Brallenera moves bravely forward, holding the north end of the bridge, she throws and axe at blue, the axe making a clear wound as it flies over his shoulder.
Ala'Ihys shoots and hits red for a good 7 in the abdomen.
Kravg
Lord Joseph moves in along the northern wall and starts an inspiring tale.
Red thug
Drake
Blue thug

Our resident feathered friend is up.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Already posted my action before my turn came up GM. Figured I'd be incapable this night to post, so posted ahead of turn. Moving my char now.


Ongoing

So you did.
Red moves to block the way at the bridge.
Standing there, he swings and flings his spided chain at Brallenera.
Chain: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4, which was quite a fail.

Drake turns holding a bag of sorts. He moes forward and throws it at Brallenera.
Ranged touch, PBS: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13, hitting Brallenera with it.
Reflex DC 15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20, she evades most of the goo, but now moves at reduced speed. Half speed.

Blue makes motion to jump onto a platform.
Jump, stationary DC 10: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17, he manages, then swings his chain at Brallenera as well. Chain: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2. Only barely does she evade the spikes.

Round 1 recap:

Toorin fortifies himself with Mage Armor and makes an entrance.
Brallenera moves bravely forward, holding the north end of the bridge, she throws and axe at blue, the axe making a clear wound as it flies over his shoulder.
Ala'Ihys shoots and hits red for a good 7 in the abdomen.
Kravg moves in.
Lord Joseph moves in along the northern wall and starts an inspiring tale.
Red thug moves and attacks, missing.
Drake throws a tanglefoot, hitting but Brallenera passes the check.
Blue thug jumps to a platform and almost hits Brallenera.

The Settling Pools, round 2.
Toorin
Brallenera

Ala'Ihys
Kravg
Lord Joseph
Red
Drake
Blue

Bold are up.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin makes a fist and drives it forward as if to strike an invisible opponent between him and the nearest thug (blue).

TK fist, ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
damage (B): 1d4 ⇒ 3

If that hits:
Magical energy ripples the air between Toorin and his foe, like heat above a blacksmith's anvil, followed by a solid blow into the man's chest.

Then he moves 5' south so that Drake is in range of his TK Fists.


Ongoing

Blue takes a sudden beat to the side of his chest and grimaces.
5ft south square is occupied by Ala'Ihys atm.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

As Toorin use some invisible magical thingy to hit the blue thug, much to the chagrin of the blonde warrioress

Awwww, it was my foe.

Brallenera swings her axe, but the strange glue hinders her movement.The large blade comes short of the (blue) thug, hissing threateningly, whispering promises of bloody death

Dwarf axe, inspire courage: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
dmg, courage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Awwww, I'm glued. What did you throw at me? My boots are all sticky.I'll wipe them in your blood.


Ongoing

Red you mean? Unless you're throwing an axe at blue.

The Settling Pools, round 2.

Toorin casts a magic fist into blue's chest.
Brallenera attacks red, but he manages to evade her attack.
Ala'Ihys
Kravg
Lord Joseph

Red
Drake
Blue

Bold are up.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg moves up just besides Brallenera and throws his sickle end towards the red thug fighting the dwarven barbarian, attempting to trip him.

Trip attempt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Wish I bought a ranged weapon. Anyway, here we go. Go team!

Joseph draws out his whip and maintains his ode about Taldor and how they formed into the glorious nation it is today.

Silver Crusade

sorry, I lost my post

why do they never surrender and accept the Dawnflowers forgiveness

Ala'Ihys draws two more arrows and as he knocks the first he calls out again

Lay your weapons down, you need not give up your lives

seeing they make no move to surrender he fires two arrows in quick succession at the thief who jumped on the platform blue

full attack using point blank shot and rapid shot

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 for damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 for damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Ongoing

The Settling Pools, round 2.

Toorin casts a magic fist into blue's chest.
Brallenera attacks red, but he manages to evade her attack.
Ala'Ihys shoots two arrows, one hits blue in the chest and he drops back into the filthy water. The second arrow hits red in the side and he too falls with a splash.
Kravg stands in awe, as he is denied his target.
Lord Joseph keeps up the inspire.
Red
Drake, all alone now, draws a vial.
"Dammmit you! Here, have this!"
Ranged touch vs Brallenera, PBS: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
She's hit with minor burns. Drake backs away.
Blue
Thugs are dropping, just 1 left.
--------------------------------------

The Settling Pools, round 3.
Toorin
Brallenera

Ala'Ihys
Kravg
Lord Joseph
Drake

Bold are up.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

As Toorin keeps pace with Drake and keeps him in range of attacks, he calls out, "Surrender your pride and your freedom or your life, but choose quickly." He turns at the stairs and drives his fist forward again, sending another telekinetic fist, this time at Drake.

ranged touch +1: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

I would have probably moved after seeing my original target go down GM.

I'll wait for Brallenera to act first then.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Pouting as she hasn't done much damage so far, Brallenera tries her luck at Drake, pursuing him clumsily, her feet still sticky with glue.

Axe, song: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8
dmg, song: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Awww... Can't believe I miss again. Angadd will be ashamed of me.

The anger at her successive failures is rising, and she doesn't seem to notice one of her blonde braid is still smocking

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg tries to trip Drake so others can knock him unconscious.

Trip, Inspire: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22


Ongoing

The Settling Pools, round 3.

Toorin sends out another fist of force, but his aim is slightly off, sending it into the wall with a *thump*
Alchemist fire on Brallenera, you take 1d6 ⇒ 4 fire dmg.
Brallenera moves closer and makes a swing at Drake. The goo he threw earlier are slowing her motions down, as she misses, albeit barely.
Ala'Ihys
Kravg (intends on tripping)
Lord Joseph
Drake

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

his friends are gone, what does he hope to accomplish with his own death

Ala’Ihys moves forward so he can see the last man clearly, not drawing arrows, he places his right near his chakram pouch, he appeals to the man one last time.

stay down you fool, surrender or your life is forfeit,

Ala’Ihys will take a delayed action, if Drake attacks anyone Ala’Ihys will throw the chakram, I have been forgetting the bards inspire courage, I will add it with the point blank shot

chakram: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 for damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Ongoing

Alright.

The Settling Pools, round 3.

Toorin sends out another fist of force, but his aim is slightly off, sending it into the wall with a *thump*
Alchemist fire on Brallenera, you take 1d6 ⇒ 4 fire dmg.
Brallenera moves closer and makes a swing at Drake. The goo he threw earlier are slowing her motions down, as she misses, albeit barely.
Kravg successfully trips Drake, with a sickle to the leg.
Lord Joseph
Drake (prone)
Ala'Ihys (readied attack)

Bold are up.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

Joseph moves up, but stops his Ode as he finds there is only one thug left and he does not have the memory to recite many more odes and instead moves up closer to where the rest of the group are advancing on the last one.

"Accept my companion's compassion, for I doupt the rest of us have such." he states bluntly to the last remaining thug.


Ongoing

The Settling Pools, round 3.

Toorin sends out another fist of force, but his aim is slightly off, sending it into the wall with a *thump*
Alchemist fire on Brallenera, you take 1d6 ⇒ 4 fire dmg.
Brallenera moves closer and makes a swing at Drake. The goo he threw earlier are slowing her motions down, as she misses, albeit barely.
Kravg successfully trips Drake, with a sickle to the leg.
Lord Joseph is trying to reason with the man.
"You are after my lab, it's MINE! Nobody's but MINE!"
Drake (prone), 5ft crawls back. He stands up again, aims his hand and shoots a cone of flames at Brallenera and Kravg.
Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 1...to both.
Ala'Ihys throws his chakram at Drake, hitting the amateur brewer in the side for 3. "Ahh! Gnn.."
---------------------------------------------

The Settling Pools, round 4.
Toorin
Brallenera

Kravg
Lord Joseph
Drake (-3)
Ala'Ihys

Bold are up.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

I'm not sure you're allowed a 5-feet crawl GM.

Kravg steps up again and attempts to Trip Drake once more.

"You'd better learn kid. Stop your futile attempts and surrender!"

Trip attempt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Ongoing

Jetting yourself 5 ft away in panic by kicking the ground with your legs, seems a prone version of a 5ft step away. I've not read prone to hinder 5ft action.

Silver Crusade

under move actions

pfsrd wrote:

Crawling

You can crawl 5 feet as a move action. Crawling incurs attacks of opportunity from any attackers who threaten you at any point of your crawl. A crawling character is considered prone and must take a move action to stand up, provoking an attack of opportunity.

it seems that a 5 ft. crawl is a move action prompting an AoO and standing is a move action prompting an AoO, so two move actions means no fire and Brallenera gets the AoO, right? The good news is if he did not attack, Ala'Ihys' delayed attack was not triggered.


Ongoing

Dwarven axe to head: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
1 short of a hit.

A move and prone a spell.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin sends another telekinetic fist at Draken.

TK Fist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

If Ala'Ithys is in the way, then the attack is only a 5 due to cover. Are the stairs Toorin is on going up or down?


Ongoing

Down, follow the arrow :).

The Settling Pools, round 4.
Toorin launches a fist of force in the same sore pot.
"AAHH, That hurts....."
Brallenera
Kravg
Lord Joseph
Drake (-6)
Ala'Ihys

Bold are up.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Hey I get an AoO too, I have reach. I want bragging rights ;)

Kravg launches the ball side of his chain at the moving Drake. "Stay there and stay down!"

Ball side AoO vs Prone enemy: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 4 = 161d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Ongoing

I'm not so much used to seeing monks swinging with reach.

Kravg shows no mercy and finished the job, saving Toorin a charge of kinetic fist, himself and Brallenera 1 dmg.
Combat over.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

If he can reach him, Toorin will fish the thug who fell in the water out. Perhaps his brush with death may dissuade him from continuing his life of crime.


Ongoing

It's a current, those 2 have drifted away. :)

Silver Crusade

why do they throw their lives away so quickly, have they no self worth

Ala'Ihys watches as the last thug falls, the others be swept away by the river of sewage, he tucks his veil tighter around his face as he goes to retrieve his chakram and any arrows, he asks

Is there any information about the Almsman's location or the location of these thugs so we may avoid them?

shot four arrows three went down the river with the dead bodies, so one arrow to check; over 50, its good

arrow: 1d100 ⇒ 51

as Ala'Ihs places his Chakram in its pouch he checks the single arrow he found and then draws three more, holding them in his left fist with his bow he goes to the end of the tunnel watching for threats, protecting his team until they are ready to go.


Ongoing

Any preparations? You're in for more 'fun'.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awwww... Now I'm dirty, angry, ashamed and burned. Someone gonna pay.

Looking at the small table with strange bottles

Do you want something you might use there, or can I smash it into pieces right now?


Ongoing

Well....you might want to reconsider.

Some of the items in the rack Brallenera is ready to wreck, are 2 items she'd now definitely recognize anywhere.
The makeshift alchemist lab contains 2 acid flasks, 3 alchemist fire, 2 smokesticks, 1 tanglefoot bag, 2 thunderstones and 4 vials labeled 'filth fever tonic'.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg looks at Brallenera and raises one eyebrow.
"Dirty and angry aye, but not burned. I don't see any singe marks on you."

Because of my AoO I saved the two of us fire damage. Also, normally monks don't have reach, but specific monk weapons do have that special ability.

Kravg slings his weapon around to spin off any blood and bone splinters from Drake, then throws one end back over his shoulder.

"Now to check on this guy over here. Perhaps he has some information for us."

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Ongoing

What guy? All 3 are dead.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Searching Drake for any weapons/loot/documents or anything.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

I was burned, probably by alchemic fire,in the first round (and the 2d round too, as that kind of fire lingers..)

Awwww, I am burned, birdface, look!

The warrioress takes her singed braid of hair and shows it to Kravg

Brallera looks at the alchemical thingies, choose one thunderstone, one alchemical fire and the tanglefoot bag.

Take what you want, if you know how to aim and throw.

to Gm:
What would be the DC for lifting and throwing the table on a near wall?

Silver Crusade

Ala'Ihys watches as the graceful Tengu searches the corpse, feeling a little queasy he turns and watches down the sewer passageway.

I don't know what's wrong with me; collecting the spoils of war is not a dishonorable thing. We did not come to loot and pillage it would be imprudent to leave these items for our enemy to use. Maybe it's just the sewer. Maybe it's that friend Kravg resembles a crow and I'm waiting to see if he will eat the mans eyes. Dawnflower help us.

nodding encouragingly to the team, he says

"Leave nothing behind, we do not want to leave the enemy any tools to use against us."

when the team leaves Ala'Ihys would like to be second or third

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin will make his way cautiously to the table to see if his arcane experience reveals anything new. He will take an alchemists fire and an acid flask to lob at the enemies we next face. Picking up a tonic bottle, he says, "'Filth Fever Tonic.' Anyone who trudges these filthy currents needs a dose of this from time to time." He pockets one and offers the others around to Brallenera, Kravg, and Lord Joseph.

Then he calls to Ala'Ihys, "You are lethal with those arrows, but a back-up ranged weapon is wise. Any of these flasks you want to carry or perhaps a thunderstone?" Then as an afterthought he adds, "Using the enemy's weapons against him is honorable, I believe, and what we don't use can be given to the Pathfinders, to aid their honorable efforts."


Ongoing

Brallenera:

Lol, you're going to toss it down? Awesome to see :)
Str. check 15 to drag it in, or a check DC 18 to lift it and throw it in.

There is only another book found in the rack, 'Toxins and countermeasures'. Drake has nothing on him aside from a standard dagger.

Coming from West, the only other way through the sewers at the moment is a better covered passage East. More smelly too. After a bit...

Ahead is a junction where a smaller sewer line once joined the main passage. The ceiling of the smaller passage partially collapsed, filling most of that tunnel with rubble. The surface of the rubble pile seems to shift strangely and closer examination reveals thousands of tiny vermin fleeing into cracks and shadows.

Someone, Kn. Dungeoneering or Kn. Engineering DC 20?
Order of movement, as i took it earlier.
Brallenera, Joseph, Ala'Ihys, Toorin, Kravg.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

AFTER everyone has took everything needed from the alchemical thingies,

STR check, DC 18: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Awww, and now I roll a 20

Brallenera calmly lifts the heavy table in an unbelievable feat of strenght and nearly casually throws it into the wall, breaking it in small pieces.

Then she takes back her place at the point, scouting the sewers, still in a bad mood.

And she wasn't yet raging...

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

no useful knowledges here

Joseph makes sure to take one of tonics Toorin mentions.
"Such a foul place..." he comments off-handedly as he looks over the place.

Silver Crusade

Before Brallenera destroyed everything else, Ala'Ihys would have gathered the remainder of the potions and placed them in his pack, I'll do an inventory in a moment.

as they continue up the sewer Ala'Ihys adjusts his veil and asks the fop

"Wraith-heart, do you want to switch places with iron-feather so when the fighting starts you are not injured accidently by arrow or ball-chain while you are reciting poetry?"

51 to 100 of 7,001 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.