GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


351 to 400 of 7,001 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

I wondered why the were attacking us, if they stop I'll talk to them

Ala'Ihys curious about the attackers, but hating being bushwhacked turns and fires at the male archer on the roof, as he declares to there apparent leader.

"if you surrender we will let you explain"

full attack, longbow, rapid shot, at pippin

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg moves over towards the hut with the two halflings on it and attempts to climb up onto the roof to harass them both.

Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Ongoing

The crowd in that part of the docks makes this difficult terrain. This effect ends after round 2.

Puddlejumper ambush, round 2.

Ala'Ihys shoots two arrows at Pippi, but they miss by a good marge.
Kravg Double move or attack nearby halflings?
Froddo, Pippi & Sammy
Joseph starts an ode.
Halfling girl
Brallenera
Merrily
Toorin

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, I'm back. ;-)

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Double move of course, I want to get up on the building.


Ongoing

Puddlejumper ambush, round 2.

Ala'Ihys shoots two arrows at Pippi, but they miss by a good marge.
Kravg leaves the halflings to his comrades and makes his way through the crowd towards the tavern's wall.
Froddo: Slash vs Toorin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Pippi: Shot vs Kravg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d4 ⇒ 2
Sammy: Slash vs Joseph: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
The three halflings continue their harassment assault, but only the little archer on the roof manages to hit his target.
Joseph
Halfling girl
Brallenera
Merrily
Toorin

Joseph's up.


Ongoing

Botting Joseph.

Puddlejumper ambush, round 2.

Ala'Ihys shoots two arrows at Pippi, but they miss by a good marge.
Kravg leaves the halflings to his comrades and makes his way through the crowd towards the tavern's wall.
Froddo: Slash vs Toorin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Pippi: Shot vs Kravg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d4 ⇒ 2
Sammy: Slash vs Joseph: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
The three halflings continue their harassment assault, but only the little archer on the roof manages to hit his target.
Joseph keeps his inspire going. Meanwhile he makes a jab at the prone halfling. Rapier vs prone, inspire: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 + 4 = 21 Dmg, inspire: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4. Merrily is down.
Halfling girl 1 Ala'IHys, 2 Brallenera: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Shot vs Brallenera, 1 increment: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 2 = 17 Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3
She is probably jealous of the blonde dwarf for some reason, she shoots and hits her for 3.
Brallenera
Merrily
Toorin

Bold are up!

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin spits out an arcane word and his longsword begins to glow dimly gold and red. He swings again at Frodo. "I give you new orders. Flee and live, leaving us to our mission."

Swift action: Activate arcane strike, adds +1 damage and sword is treated as magic for overcoming DR.

Longsword, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9
damage, inspire courage, arcane strike: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

An arrow pierces Brallenera's flesh.
Those pesky halflings....

Awww, you vile agents of an oppressive system! You're not slavers but you willingly obey orders from slavers! I won't show mercy....

She rises her axe, walks to Sammy the one near Joseph

Axe, inspire: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25
Dmg, inspire: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14
Crit? inspire: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Add Dmg, inspire: 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

The axe falls down, mercilessly, sending blood everywhere...

Who's NEXT?! You're NEXT!

She points Frodo with her gore-covered axe blade.


Ongoing

While Toorin is swiping air, Brallenera brings down her axe onto Sammy, who falls backwards with a nasty wound.
In response, Froddo merely replies; "You...you would never understand!"
--------------------------------------------
Puddlejumper ambush, round 3.

Ala'Ihys
Kravg

Froddo & Pippi
Joseph
Halfling girl
Brallenera
Toorin

Bold are up.

Silver Crusade

I missed again

frustrated that he has miss, Ala'Ihys focuses on the rooftop again, taking careful aim he lets fly two arrows again. Hoping that Brallenera could grapple one of the hobbits Halflings for some answers he says.

try and capture that one, we need answeres

full attack, longbow, rapid shot, at pippin

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Ongoing

Puddlejumper ambush, round 3.

Ala'Ihys shoots two arrows at Pippi, the second one connects, Pipi was showing himself too much, being busy aiming at Kravg just seconds before.
Kravg
Froddo & Pippi
Joseph
Halfling girl
Brallenera
Toorin

Kravg's up.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg makes a double move and climbs up on the roof of the tavern and comes up on top, his kusarigam in hand and a stern gaze in his eyes.

"You two halflings! Give up your fight now and we will spare you. Don't and you will be disciplined the hard way."

Kravg will use his misdirection ability on the halfling next to him if he attacks to trip him with a +5 bonus. If succesful the halfling needs to make a Reflex Save DC 13 or be sickened. Versus the other halfling on the roof he'll use his first AoO to trip him/her if she decides to fire a bow and a second to hit him/her in the face if she decides to stand up again.


Ongoing

That's a girl..next to you.
That's 'redirection' you're talking about.

Puddlejumper ambush, round 3.

Ala'Ihys shoots two arrows at Pippi, the second one connects, Pipi was showing himself too much, being busy aiming at Kravg just seconds before.
Kravg scales the walls and gets onto the roof. No AoO, since they are holding bows.
Froddo: Slash vs Toorin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2, an utter fail.
Pippi turns to see Kravg and makes motion to draw the string.
AoO trip, cover: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 4 = 22, Kravg drops Pippi prone.
AoO vs prone, cover: 1d20 + 4 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 4 - 4 = 211d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4, Pippi falls down KO.
"Nooo!!!", the halfling girl screams in panic..and sadness?

Joseph
Halfling girl
Brallenera
Toorin

Joseph's up.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6
Quote:
In response, Froddo merely replies; "You...you would never understand!"

As Toorin duels with Frodo, he continues talking, trying to stop the fight. "I would rather suspend this fight and try to understand than to harm you. Are you being blackmailed by the slavers to attack us?"


Ongoing

"No.", but Toorin does sense some anxiety in the halfling's eyes.
Which might have something to do with the turn of the tide in combat.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Uhm.. yea I meant Redirection ^^


Ongoing

Botting Joseph.

Puddlejumper ambush, round 3.

Ala'Ihys shoots two arrows at Pippi, the second one connects, Pipi was showing himself too much, being busy aiming at Kravg just seconds before.
Kravg scales the walls and gets onto the roof. No AoO, since they are holding bows.
Froddo: Slash vs Toorin, an utter fail.
Pippi turns to see Kravg and makes motion to draw the string.
AoO trip, cover: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 4 = 22, Kravg drops Pippi prone.
AoO vs prone, cover: 1d20 + 4 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 4 - 4 = 211d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4, Pippi falls down KO.
"Nooo!!!", the halfling girl screams in panic..and sadness?
Joseph cancels the ode, seeing the fight is almost over.
Halfling girl, looking sad and unwilling, she does a full withdrawel, jumping off the roof.
Acrobatics, avoid Kravg AoO, DC 16: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 1 = 19
Acrobatics vs falling, DC 15: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 1 = 22, she makes into the narrow crowded alleys.
Brallenera
Toorin

Brallenera & Toorin are up.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera waits to see if the last halfling surrender

Awww. You're all alone. A pity. Sure you don't wanna drop your weapon and talk, huney? It's your lucky day, some pointed ears are willing to listen to you...

Her bloodied axe is waiting, craving for some more blood.

Delay and ready my action (attack)


Ongoing

Well there's still 3 people before he can act, but...

The halfling isn't looking to be in for a fight anymore.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin lets his sword drop and says, "Enough!"

He reaches down, and tries to grapple the last Halfling.

CMB: 1d20 ⇒ 13


Ongoing

Froddo swipes at Toorin..."Stay back, stay back.." o.o'
AoO Froddo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Dmg: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Toorin sidesteps just in time to dodge the weak swipe, before grabbing the halfling. Grappled and alone, he drops his little sword.
"Alright...you win."

Combat over.

So....and now?

Silver Crusade

they should have just talked to us in the first place

Ala'Inys lowers his bow and calls out to Kravg

"Kravg, my good bird, please bring those two down with you"

turning his attention to the feisty Halfling that Toorin has grabbed he draws nearer and says

"I am Ala’Ihys Amatullah al-Rashid, Servant of the Dawnflower, Venerator of Sunlord Thalachos, Rider of the Histaqen, knight of Relios and these are my companions. We have been dispatched by the Grand Ambassador Dremdhet Salhar, his wife, the Lady Anilah Salhar, was kidnapped and sold into slavery and we have followed the perpetrator, one Pardu Pildapush to this location. You and your hooligans have interrupted our pursuit of this criminal and appear to be in cahoots with him. Tell us where he is and what his intentions are before Brallenera looses her patience. I will not be able to prevent her from taking her fine dwarven axe and finishing what she has started."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Ongoing

Halfling girl bailed, with her acrobatical withdraw.
Nice roll, btw, though with those wordings i wonder if you're rolling diplomacy or intimidate. ^^

Ok, Pippi was on -2 after Kravg hit him, so let's see if he stabilizes, you'd need to waste healing on him if you're going to interrogate question him.

Pippi con rolls:

Pippi, save or bleed: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1
Pippi, save or bleed: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1
Pippi, save or bleed: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (6) - 4 = 2
Pippi, save or bleed: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (15) - 5 = 10 >stable at -5

A piece of paper falls from Froddo's pocket. It details the description of both you all and Fredrik, with a line through Fredrik's name.

Froddo looks at Ala'Ihys with a mix of resent and anxiety.
"Hooligans? Pff....we just work for the Vudrani, we didn’t know he was sellin’ nobles." He looks at Toorin briefly.
"We know what he does to make money, but we had a lifedebt."

Silver Crusade

Ala'Ihys, being concerned for the halflings well being, and wanting them to know of the imminent danger they are in, demonstrates his great care by explaining about Brallenera's viewpoint. No intimidation here just heart felt concern, honest

ignorance is not bliss especially when a mad dwarf with an axe is involved

Ala'Ihys, his curiosity peeked, quickly picking up the note, reading it, then handing it to Brallenera, continues

"A lifedebt? would you care to explain as you give us directions to his location?"


Ongoing

-.o ....."We 5 were slaves, he got us free. As such we had a life debt of sort, plus an income for doing oddjobs.
Where he is currently, i have no idea, only that 'he had to do something' ."

Silver Crusade

when they refer to short and dwarves, its not their height its their fuse

looking at Brallenera, hoping the dwarf is maintaining her composure Ala'Ihys ask for more information.

"What direction did he go, or what would he have to do? Or do you know where he would place a high value slave like the Lady Anilah Salhar?"


Ongoing

"Beats me, we just get told the task to be done, he doesn't share details on his private or business affairs. For slaves, there's ships, caravans, secret dungeons. There's plenty of places slaves end up or are kept, and i would know."

Basic Sense Motive (dc 10) would reveal he's truthful with both answers.

Hint:

You're at the docks, with several places where sailors and workers hang out. Such as gambling dens, taverns & a brothel.
People talk, talk > info.
;)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Do you know who are the main contacts of your boss? Who could he have sold the noble woman to?


Ongoing

"I don't know. Big pompous people give only need-to-know details to their employees. If you're working for someone, you'd know."

Silver Crusade

Oh thank the dawnflower she is asking questions instead of strangling him with his own intestines

As Brallenera takes over questioning the odd named Halfling, Ala'Ihys starts to canvas the area asking people about Pardu Pildapush and if they had seen the direction he went, and if he had high-end female slave with him.

gather information for 1d4 ⇒ 3 hours

gather information: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Ongoing

Result in 1d3 ⇒ 1 hour.
Any plans for spending time while Ala'Ihys is off to gather info?

Ala'Ihys:

Through asking various workers, bar patrons, a bouncer and a 'marketing girl' outside the brothel, you get various results. The bouncer and the girl, however, were able to provide you with info.

Apparently, a man fitting Pildapush's description boarded the ship just besides the spot of the ambush.

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Is there anything to stop us from searching the ship we came to find? If not, Toorin will suggest some of us search it while one or two remain on watch where they can warn of trouble on the wharf.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, I can wait here. I'm not that good with people, and worst with slavers and their kind. Didn't knew you enjoy to wrestle, pointed-ears... You know how to choose your opponents, that's sure.

She winks at Toorin playfully

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

"I have similar views as Brallenera. I'm not good with words but I am a good scout. I can help you search the ship or stand guard whatever is necessary."
The tall Tengu mentions when Ala'Ihys has gone to retrieve information for the group.


Ongoing

Toorin, though you have the name, you'll need to know which ship it is, ic. With Ala'Ihys' certain success, you'll know.
However no ship is left unmanned of swabbing and cleaning when ashore. ;)

Silver Crusade

After talking to various workers, bar patrons, a bouncer and a 'marketing girl' outside the brothel, Ala'Ihys returns to the pathfinders and pointing to the ship they fought in front of tells them

"Apparently, a man fitting Pildapush's description boarded this ship here, just besides the spot of the ambush. There appears to be three gangplanks, shall we spread out and go aboard and look for him?

and without waiting for an answer, he turns, drawing his bow and four more arrows, and walks up the boats furthest gangplank and looks around.

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, we were just that close to him, without knowing it? Let's hurry up, he has an apppointment with my axe.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

With a grim smile, Brallenera walks aboard, taking the center gangplank


Ongoing

Since you're boarding, mention from which plank you intend to board, so we all know each other's positions.

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg walks to the right side of the middle gangplank and looks around.

"Let's see who tries to stop us from freeing this noble from slavery."


Ongoing

Ok, i'll let the dice decide where Toorin & Joseph are headed.
2d3 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4Both join the approach of the middle gangplank.
I've placed all those who were at the top of the planks a bit back, since there's staff on deck who've seen the fight.

With the fighting over and Ala'Ihys having shared the info of Pildapush's boarding, you head for the gangplanks. But two sailors, who've been watching the commotion from the noisy fight, are at the edge.

"Ahoy! What brings a group of strangers to the ship?"

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Since Toorin's Mage Armor will have expired by this point, he will cast shield on himself just before this action.

Hoping to draw attention from Ala'Ithys, Toorin moves forward and says, "Pildapush stands accused of holding a woman of noble birth illegally. Stand aside and let us search for her." He shows his hands empty of weapons.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Ongoing

Holding? He's sold her off remember...;)
Well, with the ruckuss you made and these sailors being scripted spectators, there's hardly any quiet entry. But you'll manage.

The sailor who spoke up scratches his neck.

"I don't know every stranger by name, that's not my business. Besides, who are you even, you're not even with the guard."
He stares for a moment.
"You need the captain's permission for any searching."

The other sailor at the edge isn't quite blind.
@ Ala'Ihys: "You sir, why the sole entry there?"
He moves towards the middle of the ship when Ala'Ihys joins the others.

#1:"Elf, this way, the rest of the lot as well, you can come over here and wait." As Toorin is making his way up the plank first, he hears a voice in broken common.
"They not belong..*snarl*...aboard."
----------------------------------------------

Init rolls:

Ala'Ihys: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Brallenera: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Joseph: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Kravg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Toorin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Snarl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Blue: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Boarding the No Return, round 1.

Kravg & Joseph
Red
Toorin
?? & Blue
Ala'Ihys & Brallenera

Silver Crusade

I had this really verbose post, either I failed to hit the submit post button or it ate my post, either way I will now wait for my turn in combat :)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

You talk too much. Fight.^^

Liberty's Edge

Status:
HP: 18/18; AC: 17, T: 16, FF: 14; CMB: +4; CMD: 20; Fort: 4, Ref: 6, Will: 6; Init: +3; Perception: +10; Speed: 30 feet
Tengu Monk (Flowing Monk/Monk of the Iron Mountain) 2

Kravg moves up to the left and slings his kusarigama sickle end towards the sailor and tries to trip him from a distance.

Trip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

"You'd better stay down and let us handle this with your leader. If not..."

Kravg will use his AoO on Blue to smack the ball side into his face and his AoO on red if he gets one to trip him if he comes close.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard (Arcane Duelist)/4th AC: 20 (T 15, FF 16), HP 19/30, Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +3 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | Init +4 | Perc -2

I'm back. Sorry been very busy with some stuff.

"I suggest you listen to my companions. We will not be afraid to spill your blood." Joseph states this with gritted teeth as he steps up and starts up a epic Ode of the founding of Taldor.

Inspire courage. +1 to attack and damage.


Ongoing

I foresee a surprise for Joseph and his alter ego.

Boarding the No Return, round 1.

Kravg moves forth and trips blue, "Oompf"..
Joseph starts inspire.
Red moves south east, from his back he grabs for a javelin.
Trusting his comrade and ?? to take care of the Tengu, he chooses a target at random.
Alphabetical: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Toss vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Hurt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Confirm...: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Hurt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Brallenera feels a sharp pain, as the javelin hits her.
Toorin
?? & Blue
Ala'Ihys & Brallenera

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

Toorin sees Red preparing to hurl his javelin and tries to draw his sword and hit him before he can throw it at Brallenera, but is too slow. As he draws the sword, he speaks a fell sounding Elven word and his blade's edge glows faintly with magic.

Longsword, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

The sword catches in its scabbard and his attack is spoiled. A different fell sounding Elven word escapes his lips.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, I totally forgot a few days ago to use one of my CLW potions after the fight with the Halflings, and now I pay the price... Nice javelin throw btw!

351 to 400 of 7,001 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.