GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,901 to 5,950 of 7,001 << first < prev | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

I only took a five foot step, not that I'm as worried about 4 negative damage.


Ongoing

The entire ship is difficult terrain.
5ft steps are prevented by difficult terrain.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Then I'll take that AoO... and move farther.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Yuck, rough terrain. Carr, are we double moving back to where we can flank it?

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

We can flank it here!


Ongoing

Assuming Ting doesn't actually close the door for personal safety. ;)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera rushes to AngelFace help, hoping her magical axe will be enough

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

She urges hte elf magician to do something

Awww, now your magical skills might be handy, FoxyLady

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

"So's how do we's kill 'is ting again?" rushing in behind the Mistress of Mayhem, ting scoots to the other side of the apparition and attacks it with his sword.

move 10 ft rough terrain, flank, Full attack: +1 bastard sword, PA, FF, dirty fighter (assuming you can flank a ghost)
attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 = 19 for damage: 1d10 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 1 = 17 sneak attack: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Ongoing

You guys are prone and staggered, remember?

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Duh, completely forgot, maybe that can me his move the next round.

"What was we's tinkin' wroight." Ting exclaims as he stands up...

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr remains stoic in the face of adversity. He is of course trembling somewhere only slightly beneath the surface, but confidence and bravado are key in making sure people think you know what you're doing.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera gets back on her feet too

Awww… This is embarassing


Ongoing

Drexel and Mylvwara get up as well, the four outside of the cockpit now all back up. Though, only Brallenera and Ting get a sight of what creature is near Carr.
=========================
Wraith captain, round 2

The wraith makes another touch attack against angelboy.
Spectral hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Negative energy: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Hit.
Fort vs con drain, PfE: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13 No luck.
Con drain: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Carr takes only minor injury from the spectral hand, but the squeeze of death he feels very clearly, as the wraith sucks life force from him.
-------------
Carr
Brallenera
Drexel, Ting & Mylvwara

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Sorry for delay, had post typed up at home but didn't post it.

Carr flies into a rage and tries to strike the creature! He takes the time to focus his fury into one strong attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 +1 weapon.


Ongoing

Carr's sword swings at the spectre that was formerly the captain. While its incoporeal body protects it from much harm, the magic radiating from his sword deals 6 dmg to it.

Brallenera
Drexel, Ting & Mylvwara

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"I will be in strong need of assistance... this thing is sucking the life from me. I do not feel that perishing here would be gallant or heroic." He tries to keep up a strong face, but is visibly shaken.


Ongoing

An upside of being an outsider....you're not classified as [humanoid]. Unless you took that alternate trait.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Scion of Humanity Count as a human for any effect related to race. Pass as human without using disguise. Took it, otherwise not a valid target for "Enlarge Person".

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

so can ting follow Brallenera in and use the earlier attack, or do you want him to redo the same thing?


Ongoing

You'll want to redo that, as it was also a miss.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

ok
"So's how do we's kill 'is ting again?" rushing in behind the Mistress of Mayhem, ting scoots to the other side of the apparition and attacks it with his sword.

move 10 ft rough terrain, flank, Full attack: +1 bastard sword, PA, FF, dirty fighter (assuming you can flank a ghost)
attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 = 23 for damage: 1d10 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 1 = 15 sneak attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Ongoing

Ting moves into a flank with Carr. By doing so, the dexterous wraith makes an aoo.
Combat reflexes.

Spectral hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Negative energy: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Fort Ting vs con drain: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 No luck.
Con drained: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Ting takes moderate damage from the spectral hand, a feeling of cold within his chest. The sudden loss of life force makes him feel quite uncomfortable.

He then proceeds to swing his sword at the wraith. Like with Car, the magic enhancement causes the wraith to take some damage, reducing the temporary HP by 7.
Incorporeals are immune to SA.

Brallenera, Drexel & Mylvwara

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera moves in and finally attack, hoping her magical axe will do some damage

Using my earlier rolls Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Awww come on, let's kill it before it's too late


Ongoing

Combat reflexes with mod of +4.

Eerie touchy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Negative energy: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Fort Brallenera vs con drain: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 No luck.
Con drained: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Brallenera chops off another 5 temp hp, which it had just sucked away from herself.

Drexel & Mylvwara

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

So what I should have done... was run for my bleeding life.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Well, the good news: The ghost now has three targets to pick from. The bad news: Ting is one of them :-(

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 6 hp32, AC12/12/10, Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +7(+9), Init +2, Perception +11

Mylvwara decides the time for saving spells is over and draws upon her training and knowledge.
using Academae Graduate feat to summon as a standard action. DC18 fort save or fatigued as a result.
fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

A glowing ball of light appears in the room.

Lantern Archon:

Lantern Archon CR 2

XP —
LG Small outsider (archon, extraplanar, good, lawful)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +4 Aura aura of menace (DC 13)

DEFENSE

AC 15, touch 11, flat-footed 15 (+4 natural, +1 size; +2 deflect vs. evil)
hp 13 [17] (2d10+2) [2d10+6]
Fort +4 [+6], Ref +3, Will +0; +4 vs. poison, +2 resistance vs. evil
DR 10/evil; Immune electricity, petrification

OFFENSE

Speed fly 60 ft. (perfect)
Ranged 2 light rays +3 ranged touch (1d6)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 3rd):

At Will—aid, continual flame, detect evil, greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only)

STATISTICS

Str 1 [5], Dex 11, Con 12 [16], Int 6, Wis 11, Cha 10
Base Atk +2; CMB -4 [-2]; CMD 6 [8]
Feats Improved Initiative
Skills Diplomacy +5, Fly +14, Knowledge (planes) +3, Perception +4, Sense Motive +5
Languages Celestial, Draconic, Infernal; truespeech

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Gestalt (Su)

Nine lantern archons can fuse together as a full-round action, becoming a single Large entity that is more powerful than the individual archons that make up its parts. Looking like a whirlwind of dancing firefly lights, the gestalt has all the powers and abilities of a Large air elemental plus the following: archon, good, and lawful subtypes; archon traits (aura of menace DC 16); 2 light rays (2d6); DR 5/evil and magic. The archons can remain in this form for 2d4 rounds. When the gestalt separates back into individual lantern archons, its remaining hit points are divided evenly among them; if it had less than 9 hit points, some of the component archons die when the gestalt ends.
Aura of Menace (Su)

Any hostile creature within a 20-foot radius of an archon must succeed on a Will save (DC 13) to resist its effects. The save DC is Charisma-based, and includes a +2 racial bonus. Those who fail take a –2 penalty on attacks, AC, and saves for 24 hours or until they successfully hit the archon that generated the aura. A creature that has resisted or broken the effect cannot be affected again by the same archon’s aura for 24 hours.
Light Ray (Ex)

A lantern archon can fire beams of light to damage foes. These light rays have a maximum range of 30 feet. This attack overcomes damage reduction of any type.

The wraith needs to make a DC13 will save against the aura.
Immediately, a pair of rays of light lances from the archon toward the foe.

touch attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
damage 1 (ignores all DR: 1d6 ⇒ 5

touch attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
damage 2 (ignores all DR: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Ongoing

I've moved you 1 square north. You'd have to see what you're fighting, no?

Mylvwara focuses hard under the pressing situation, and instantly conjures forth a ball of beautiful radiant light, and it shines up the cockpit's interior. It leaves her tired, however.

Will wraith: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Spoiler says 16, what reduces it to 13?

The ball fires off two beams of light, yet both miss.

Drexel

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

I need to get ready before I face whatever they're fighting Drexel thinks to himself, as he pulls an extract and drinks it.

Drexel drinks an extract of shield.


Ongoing

An excellent choice sir.

A faint shimmer covers Drexel's chest, as the shield extract takes effect. Landing a hit should become more difficult now.
=========================

Wraith captain, round 3

The wraith sees the formation the adventurers are taking, and hovers 5ft NW to avoid flank.

Touch vs Carr: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Negative energy: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Fort vs con drain, PfE: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20 Great!
The wraith deals some damage to Carr's flesh, but this time angelboy's PfE saves the moment, and no further life force is sucked away. The wraith gains 5 THP for hitting though.
-------------

Carr
Brallenera
Drexel, Ting & Mylvwara

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr in his extremely enraged state swings! "You do not get to suck the life force from me all willy-nilly! I AM AN ANGEL!"

Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 4 = 18 Power Attack, Rage, Flank. PA and Rage or flank negate on attack.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Brallenera strikes too. But her blows are nothing compared to those of AngelFace.

Aww, I should learn to put all my weight in my blows, just like him...

No Power Attack so far.. *Le sigh*

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

My martial flexibility lets me get power attack for when I need it.


Ongoing

That last +2 is on attack is flank? The wraith moved away from flank, if it is.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Ahh, it would be then. I didn't see that because I didn't go look! Then you may reduce my roll by 2. Alas. Alas if that misses.


Ongoing

Aye, that it does. :/

Carr swings his sword with raging fury, but as it is about to hit, the wraith dodges, taking advantage of Carr's sacrifice of accuracy for power.

Brallenera moves closer, swinging her axe into the wraith, chipping away 4 THP.

Ting, Drexel, & Mylvwara

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

"Here I come, comrades!" shouts Drexel, as he downs another extract and moves into the room.

Drinking an extract of bull's strength and moving in. Is it possible to stand in the square to the north of Brallenera? If so, that is where I want to move.

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

"Hold stills, ya bloody undead thingy!" Following the ghost like monster across the room, Ting swings his bastard sword at the Wraith.

move action: 5 ft rough terrain, Full attack: +1 bastard sword, PA, FF,
attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22 for damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18


Ongoing

Yes Drexel, that's certainly possible.

After chugging another extract, Drexel maneuvers himself between the chair and the wall console.
Ting moves closer and swings his bastard sword into the wraith, dealing 9 dmg, thereby removing its thp buff and the 1st 1 dmg to the thing itself.

Mylvwara

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 6 hp32, AC12/12/10, Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +7(+9), Init +2, Perception +11

DC16 is only for a gestalt. Standard DC is DC13.

The lantern archon fires their rays.

touch attack 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
damage (ignores DR): 1d6 ⇒ 3

touch attack 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
damage (ignores DR): 1d6 ⇒ 3

While Mylvwara tries to use her wand of lesser restoration on herself.
UMD: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Ongoing

Bzzz-PEW!
Bzzz-PEW!

The archon's rays fly past the heads of the pathfinders, sadly not hitting the wraith.
Myvwara whips the wand around, and it almost discharges, but not quite yet.
===============================

Wraith captain, round 4

The wraith extends its spectral hand again.
Touch vs Carr: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Negative energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6 Hit.
Fort Carr vs con drain, PfE: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16 Oww :/
Drained con: 1d6 ⇒ 4

The wraith sucks more life from Carr's body. In the shining light of the archon, Carr's sporting a not so vibrant skin as usual, now a sickly pale, and a look of sleep deprivation.

The wraith recovers 1 HP and gains 4 THP.
Carr is currently at 0 HP with 10 con drain.

Recount of this:

round 1
captain's turn: 1 negative, no con drain
captain aoo: 4 negative, no con drain

round 2
captain's turn: 2 negative, 6 con drain

round 3
captain's turn: 4 negative, no con drain

round 4
captain's turn: 6 negative, 4 con drain.

10 con drain = -30 HP at lvl 6.
17 total negative.


May Desna smile upon him, this situation is dire.
----------------------
Carr (staggered)
Brallenera
Drexel, Ting, & Mylvwara

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr can do nothing, so he will delay at this point, breathing heavily and continuing to rage. "Friends, I am close to death... if that could be averted, it would be appreciated." He's trying to stay strong, but it's quite hard.


Ongoing

Brallenera
Drexel, Ting, & Mylvwara
Carr (waiting for the non-angel people to do heroic stuff)

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

I mean, I can heal Carr with a wand, but it's not a very productive use of action if we are trying to continue the fight. Should we flee?

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 6 hp32, AC12/12/10, Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +7(+9), Init +2, Perception +11

Heal him, then we book it? Or I could even make a healed Carr invisible if he needs extra cover for his escape?

Whatever we do, the lantern archon will keep attacking.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 6 hp32, AC12/12/10, Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +7(+9), Init +2, Perception +11

crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
crit damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Liberty's Edge

Slayer 5 | HP 42/49 | AC 20/T14/FF16 | F+6/R+9/W+3 | BA+5/CMB+9/CMD23 | init+4 | Perc+11/+13 | Dis. Dev. +20+22

Are we fleeing? I would like to know that before I take my turn...

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 6 hp32, AC12/12/10, Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +7(+9), Init +2, Perception +11

Also...

knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Weaknesses, please, if that's good enough.


Ongoing

It's spot on to identify what it is, but for extra info you'd have to score a 20.

Silver Crusade

Female Elf Wizard (Conjurer) 6 hp32, AC12/12/10, Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +7(+9), Init +2, Perception +11

?:
Monster Lore

You can use this skill to identify monsters and their special powers or vulnerabilities.

Check: In general, the DC of such a check equals 10 + the monster’s CR. For common monsters, such as goblins, the DC of this check equals 5 + the monster’s CR. For particularly rare monsters, such as the tarrasque, the DC of this check equals 15 + the monster’s CR or more. A successful check allows you to remember a bit of useful information about that monster. For every 5 points by which your check result exceeds the DC, you recall another piece of useful information.

5,901 to 5,950 of 7,001 << first < prev | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.