GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,601 to 5,650 of 7,001 << first < prev | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | next > last >>

Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn waits for Carr, "A flying potion. Soar away!"

Once Carr has taken the potion from him, Quinn runs, propelled by the magic of his extract.

As fast as possible. If we can run then that's both actions spent moving at x4 speed = 480ft.


Ongoing

You are fatigued as well, but with your expeditious retreat, you're leaving the snowmen well behind.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr takes a five foot step back and drinks the potion. He hopes to last one additional round so that he can use the speed to depart.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8
Carr wrote:
Carr takes a five foot step back and drinks the potion. He hopes to last one additional round so that he can use the speed to depart.

drinking a potion like that should, I think, be a standard action, so you could fly as your move. Otherwise I would have spent an action to press it into your hand.


Ongoing

Carr gains the power of flight, as Brallenera and Quinn reach the edge of the map.
To their surprise, they see a 2nd sled standing there, no handler though.

Free ride!
Same drivers as last time? Carr & Quinn?

The taer make their, most likely final, attempts at stopping Carr from getting away.
Cyan, green & purple toss javelins, while yellow, blue and red make a slam each.

Taer attacks:

Spear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Spear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Spear: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Hit.
Crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Nope.

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


1 spear hits Carr in the shoulder, but he quickly pulls it out, no arteries hit.
===========================
From that point on, Carr can withdraw, and everyone will have exited the map, able to get to the sleds, away from the taer.


Ongoing

Guys, time to drive your sleds again.

A hail of spears flies at you as you take off with your sleds. Angry roaring from a fair distance behind you, as the spears sink in the snow or hit the rock nearby.

This being a descend, your sled will go 1 increment faster at start. 6 MPH. Everything follows the directions on the 'driving a sled' slide, with the following exception for
Maneuvers and turning take a -4 penalty.

When you arrive at 'The Wings' area...
A chorus of yowling dogs echoes from atop the surrounding hills. Suddenly, from out of the snow-covered brush shoot four teams of dogsleds. They barrel down the hills at breakneck speed.

Everyone, perception DC 15 to notice there are branches partially buried and covered in the snow ahead. If you notice, you can make a turn maneuver DC 12 to make an approach around it.
Should you not pass, you're forced to make a DC 12 handle animal check to slow down or lose control of the sled.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr tries to slow his dogs down so that he has a better chance of making the turn. With any luck, the Taer will topple over trying to overtake them.

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

He does succeed in slowing but misses spotting the branches.

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Once again he slows down so as not to trip over the branches, or have the dogs do the same and throw him.

Should be 4mph now?


Ongoing

Yes, sir.

Carr has time to warn Brallenera and Quinn, who now need but make either a maneuver or slow down.

Since you're traveling 3 squares until the next zone, 3 handle animal checks please. You can speed up as you like during that time, up to a max of 2 per the tile (since it's a move action).

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr has no strong desire to speed up at the current time, as his animal mushing skills are not as amazing as he is.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

I would assume Brallenera shares Carr's sled.

handle animal to slow down, with inspiration: 1d20 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 1 + (5) = 19

handle animal to steer, with inspiration: 1d20 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (6) = 12


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Can we slow down more? Quinn will happily let the dog stroll rather than play more sled-suicide.


Ongoing

You can if you want. I'm sure your chasers won't mind, either. ;)

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr hopes they continue going fast and turn and flip or that he can just slam them right good.


Ongoing

Alright. This will be with a simple map, for the time being.
Representing distances during the chase.

Party health:

Brallenera: 24/70 (fatigued)
Carr: 15/39
Quinn: 26/31 (fatigued)

You steer your sleds in a leisurely way towards the next zone.
The sun reflects the bright sunlight in the snow before you.

The four enemy sleds had adjusted speed, and are easily gaining up on you, despite your own distance ahead.
You notice 2 of the sleds carrying a musher and a bow wielding type. The third carries a musher and a shady type, and the 4th a musher and a type with a shiny thing around her neck.
==================================
Chasing Brallenera & Carr is sled 1 & 3, chasing Quinn is 2 & 4.
==================================

Init:

Brallenera: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Carr: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Quinn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sled 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Sled 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Sled 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Sled 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

All 4 sleds are 60ft behind you. You can assume your sled goes at a speed of 40ft. Theirs go at a speed of 50ft.
If you look at the slide, you'll see those mechanics can also be a fine way to dispose of them. You wanted to bash them aside, right Carr?
You're not forced to fight them on sled, as you can also attempt the full stop at DC 20 handle animal.

Racing against the Aspis, round 1

Brallenera & Carr
------------------------
Sled 4
Sled 2 & 3
------------------------
Quinn
------------------------
Sled 1

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

supposing we can shoot at each other. Don't know penalties for shooting while moving at another moving target

The blonde barbarian seizes her rarely used heavy crossbow and shoot at their pursuing foes, aiming at the leading dog in the closest sled

Heavy Crossbow to leading dog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 5


Ongoing

-4 penalty on shooting when moving.

The poor husky yelps when Brallenera's crossbow hits it, but it survives, and the sled keeps going.

Carr
------------------------
Sled 4
Sled 2 & 3
------------------------
Quinn
------------------------
Sled 1

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

If it has been less than 4 minutes since Taer fight, he casts guidance, if longer, he casts Bull's Strength.

Carr casts a spell to aid him in the coming struggle.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

If I’m driving, can I still take actions?


Ongoing

Yes you can, but you'll risk having to make a handle animal check to regain control of your sled, if you use both hands.

Carr enhances his muscles, quickly grabbing the reigns with his 2nd hand again to avoid potential disaster.

The musher on sled 4 clacks the reigns, trying to spur his huskies to move faster.
HA DC 12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
He succeeds, and the sled speeds up, gaining 20ft upon Quinn's sled.

The musher on sled 2 does the smae.
HA DC 12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
He too succeeds, and the sled speeds up.

Musher on sled 3, where the shady type is on...
HA DC 12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
"Hyah! Faster, faster!"
---------------------
Quinn
---------------------
Sled 1


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Mutagen and Heroism last for 40 minutes: are they still on?

Quinn drinks his shield extract.


Ongoing

Let's say it is still in effect this encounter, but over when the encounter is over.

Quinn quickly pulls a shield extract from his belt, flips the cork like a fliplighter, and gulps it down.
------------------
The musher on led 1 tries speeding up.
HA DC 12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
"Whoah, no no, stay on course you crazy dogs!"
He loses control of the sled, having to make another try to regain control.

HA DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9He doesn't manage, and now both its occupants have to brace themselves to avoid being bumped off.
Str musher DC 12: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Str ranger type: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Both of them barely manage to hold on, but the sled approaches 10 ft nonetheless.
=============================

Racing against the Aspis, round 2

Brallenera & Carr
------------------------
Sled 4 40ft behind Quinn.
Sled 2 40ft behind Quinn.
& 3 40ft behind B & C.
------------------------
Quinn
------------------------
Sled 1 50ft behind B & C.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Crosbow: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 = 18
Dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 3

Brallenera shoots at their closest foes, trying to hit the driver this time

Sled3 driver to be clear

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr focuses his energy, and before Brallenera knows it, quite possibly the handsomest dwarf she has ever seen is driving the sled. At least handsome by the rest of the world's standards, she might perhaps think otherwise. Racial Alter Self, assuming form of a medium Humanoid. "Let them just try to catch us! Dogs, ho there. Slow down, bring them on."

HA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Carr once more slows his sled, to be in better position to slam the opposing sled once it is in position.


Ongoing

Maybe, but she met this great dwarf back in the Theater of the Dead, who wanted to buy her a drink after that was over.

Brallenera lines up a shot. Just then, a bump from the underlying terrain messes with her aim, and the bolt misses the driver of sled 3.

Carr slows down the sled, awaiting the chance to ram it into the now even faster gaining enemies.

B & C going at 30ft speed.
------------
Sled 2 & 4, chasing Quinn, don't accelerate, as their speed steadily gains them another 20ft closer towards Quinn.
The woman yells out to those on sled 2.
"We'll flank him, ease down in a bit."

The men on sled 3 come ever closer.
This guy tries slowing down, though, making an estimate of time and distance.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Pass.
The sled comes 20ft closer to Brallenera and Carr.
-----------------
Quinn
-----------------
Sled 1

Sled speeds:

B & C 30ft.
Q 40ft.

2 & 4 60ft
3 50ft
1 50ft


Ongoing

Botting.

Quinn hopes his mutagen and shield will keep him alive.
-----------------
Sled 1 is still out of control.
The musher desperately tries to gain control again.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7, but he does not succeed, and the ride gets unsteady again.

Str musher: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Str rangery type: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

"Whoa...AAaahhhhhhhh..."
The musher falls off, rolling in the snow far behind.
The rangery type manages to hold on, after which he tries to gain control.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18, yet he -does- manage to steady the sled.

[Insert James Bond chase scene music]
=====================

Racing against the Aspis, round 3

Brallenera & Carr
------------------------
Sled 4 20ft behind Quinn.
Sled 2 20ft behind Quinn.
& 3 20ft behind B & C.
------------------------
Quinn
------------------------
Sled 1 30ft behind B & C.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Can I ready the slam?


Ongoing

While it's generally "keep the eyes on the road while driving", i'd say it plausible. If for example you're asking Brallenera how far behind they are, and she says 'you can try to ram them if you wait a little', sure why not.
Your sled would move down init. I was pointed at the shift in init, regarding readied actions.
However, you'd need to be side by side, adjacent squares.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Can we make a non-disruptive retcon? I intended for Quinn to drink his extract of barkskin.


Ongoing

Consider that done.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Crossbow on dog: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 = 18
Dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 6

Awww, sorry poor doggy...

Another bolt flies toward the leading dog of the remaining sled

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

While Carr doesn't much approve of her tactics, he can't deny how effective it might be to take out the dogs. He waits for Brallenera to let him know that the sled is alongside so he can try to slam them over.

Strength: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 ON THE NOSE.
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5

You can grab them, Brallenera!


Ongoing

They need to get near you first, but nice roll nonetheless.
@ Brallenera, keep in mind your penalty to dex rolls from being fatigued.
@ Quinn, you used mutagen for +2 NA? If so, barkskin doesn't stack with it. Barkskin stacks with existing NA, but not with other enhancements to NA.

Brallenera shoots again at the poor husky. What did the dog ever do to you? Mon dieu!

Sled 4 closes in on Quinn. The musher tries steering his dogs closer towards Quinn's sled, cutting his forward movement by 5ft this turn.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
They come dangerously close.

The woman looks at Quinn with a smile.
"Freeze."

Quinn, a willsave DC 15 please, or you're affected by hold person.

Sled 2 tries to do the same.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Succeeds.

Brallenera and Carr see Quinn's sled about to getting flanked.
The ranger type on sled 2 pulls and swings a set of bolas at Quinn's legs.
Bolas, FE, moving penalty, vs flat footed: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 - 4 = 22 Nl, FE: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5
On the slide: those on a riding sled are considered flat footed.
Trip?, FE: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21 It succeeds.
The impact of the bolas knock Quinn's feet from under his legs, and he falls off the sled.
Distance rolling: 1d4 ⇒ 4 40ft.
Quinn rolls across the snow and icy surface, taking 4d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 5, 1) = 14 damage as he does.

Sled 3 tries slowing down his dogs.
Ha: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
"Good dogs, good dogs! Extra rations for you tonight.", and the sled gains 10ft up on Brallenera and Carr.

The rogue type unfolds a net, and tosses it at Carr.
Rt, moving penalty: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 23
As if in slow motion, the net comes out full as it is flung towards him, and it entangles the good looking aasimar dwarf.
-----------------
Quinn (26/31, 19nl, prone)
-----------------
Sled 1


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Good spot: I'll swap that barkskin for his second shield


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

save vs compulsion effect: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Aspis have far superior VCs: they are great at predicting what's needed for a mission and choosing appropriate teams...


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

"I'm getting too old for this..."

Quinn stands up and drinks his extract of enlarge person.


Ongoing

The ranger on sled 1 tries slowing down.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7, but he fails miserably.
"No, down! Calm DOWN!"

Str check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
"Whoooaaaaa...", he falls off, rolling 1d4 ⇒ 4 40 feet, taking 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 4, 6) = 12 nonlethal.
That was nonlethal for you too, Quinn, not the lethal it appears to be above.
Since i forgot to roll for the musher from sled 1, 1d4 ⇒ 3, NL: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 6) = 15 (KO)

Sled speeds:

C 30ft.
Q 40ft. on foot.

2 & 4 60ft
3 40ft
1 50ft


Aspis vitals:

Musher sled 1 (15nl, KO)
Ranger sled 1 (12nl)

============================

Racing the Aspis, round 4

Brallenera & Carr
------------------
Sled 4 & 2
Sled 3
------------------
Quinn
------------------
Sled 1 ranger

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, we should help Stickman, no, AngelFace? Can't let him alone in the snow...


Ongoing

Aye, what shall you do?

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr tries to stop the dogs. HA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

He does so, because of course he is angelic and dogs are such good, good boys and girls.

"They are going to regret having upset me. And throwing a net on me. And generally just being born."


Ongoing

The stopping still moves you 30ft.

Brallenera?

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Shoot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 2

when the sled has finally stopped, Brallenera sends another bolt to their closest foe


Ongoing

It seems the GM has been doing a bad job in the handle animal department. A sled goes out of control if nobody is at the reigns.

Carr gracefully slows the dogsled down to a stop. When it does, Brallenera aims her crossbow at the shady looking type, placing a bolt into his shoulder.
------------------
Sled 4 tries to slow down.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
"Whoa, stop!"

He's not doing a proper job, and the dogs keep their speed.
He tries again.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The cleric looks back as Quinn enlarges.
She quickly casts a spell, and a shimmering shortsword appears near him.

Slash: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Force dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Despite Quinn's size, the weapon fails to hit.

Sled 2 tries slowing down as well.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
He slows down but 10 ft.

Sled 3 tries to come to a full stop.
HA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Yet doesn't do a proper job either.
----------------------
Quinn
----------------------
Sled 1 ranger

Sled speeds & distances:

B & C (on foot)
---------------
Sled 4 (60ft, 100ft ahead of Quinn)
Sled 2 (50ft, 90ft ahead from Quinn)
Sled 3 (30ft, 15ft ahead of B & C)

Sled 1 ranger (on foot, 70ft behind B & C)


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

I need to know how far ahead of me B&C are, otherwise I'm not clear what's going on. Quinn's old, he needs things explaining twice...


Ongoing

Given you were tossed 40ft backwards, and they went further another 30, they are 70ft ahead of you. Would you like a cup of tea, sir? :D


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

So, Sled 1 ranger is all up in my business? Right!

Quinn takes a moment to take stock of the ranger studied target
Then he lunges with his rapier.
attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Ongoing

You'd have to move up there 1st, he's about 45-50 ft from you.
Forgoing studied?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

The ranger is 70ft behind B&C, and so is Quinn. No?

If I've got that wrong, then yeah, forego studied -2 to both results.


Ongoing

Yes.

Quinn rushes towards the ranger, and jabs his sword cane right into his chest, which is ample enough to take him out.

"Accursed... society...."
============================

Racing the Aspis, round 5

Brallenera & Carr
------------------
Sled 4 & 2
Sled 3
------------------
Quinn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Switching weapons, Brallenera moves toward the nearest Aspis agent to strike

+1 axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Fatigued: A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity.So I got a total -1 to hit and damage (STR 14)?


Ongoing

As sled 3 comes by, Brallenera strikes out at the musher, striking him true and hard. Blood drips from her axe.

Carr
-------------
Sled 4 & 2
Sled 3
-------------
Quinn

5,601 to 5,650 of 7,001 << first < prev | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.