GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,551 to 5,600 of 7,001 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

"Squawk!" Ting tries to escape the giant bug.

CMB: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Stealth, armor penalty: 1d2d1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 4 = -2

Brallenera stands out in the snow, unsure about what to do, where to hide.


Ongoing

You are still out in the open. Perhaps that cropping to the east?Removes you from sight to perform stealth, and keep rolling. Or you can try climbing the eastern slopes. 2x a DC 15, probably, since this is mountainous terrain and that looks more snow than ice.

Ting doesn't manage to break free from the remorhaz' jaws, and struggles as it starts swinging him left and right.
=============================

Mommy remorhaz, round 5

Brallenera moves either for cover, or perhaps climbing?
-----------------
Mommy remorhaz,
Additional grapplecheck: 1d20 + 21 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 21 + 5 = 44 Maintained.
Mommy Remorhaz tosses Ting up into the air, and lands him in her mouth, swallowing him whole.

On his turn, that deals 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2) + 9 = 13 regular dmg, and the heat inside deals 8d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 5, 3, 3, 1, 3) = 22 fire dmg.

That's a handful HP too much for him to remain conscious. So sorry Ting. :(

==============================
Mommy remorhaz, round 6

Brallenera
------------------
Mommy remorhaz

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Doing some rolls

Climb: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18
Climb: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 4 = 14
Climb: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 23


Ongoing

As climbing requires two hands, i assume you either sheathe your axe as 1 move and drop the shield, or drop them both? Not carrying your shield makes your ACP -3, instead of -4.
Retrieval gets you back your equipment after all.

Round 5

Brallenera gets her hands free and moves around the corner, the terrible scene behind her going on.

She scales the steep slope 7.5 ft.

Round 6
Brallenera rises another 7.5 ft, the monster roaring in the distance.
Now at the ledge, she heaves herself onto it, disappearing from sight, as she entered the foggy surroundings.

Mommy remorhaz bellows a terrifying roar below.
Brallenera, however, hears something coming from the north.
There is chanting in the same primitive mumbling as of the taer the team faught before.

Perception investigating taer, background noise from roaring: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 2 = 13
Brallenera stealth: 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 3 = 15

Brallenera hears the chanting stop, and taer voices heading her way.
She finds a set of snow covered boulders and hides between them.

Despite searching, the large group of taer don't spot her, and after a minute of breathtaking quitness, the taer withdraw to their lairs up in the mountains.

The roaring from below has gone, mommy remorhaz went back underground after her dwarven target had escaped.

What will you do from here on? Carr is stable, and has a chance to wake up within an hour, disabled at -5, if he passes another DC 10 check.
Quinn might want to roll for some more rounds of stabilizing.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

stabilise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
stabilise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
stabilise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
stabilise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
stabilise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn stablizies on -8

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera waits until the Tremorazzzzz is no more in sight, then she will come back as quickly as possible to fetch her companions and pull them away from the place where the eggs rests, so she can heal them with her magical wand.


Ongoing

Go ahead.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera searches her friends bodies for curative potions, and gives AngelFace one of her own, hoping to revive him

CMW potion on Carr: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (5, 7) + 3 = 15

Then she tries to uses her wand on Beaky

Healing wand, DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Healing wand, DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Healing wand, DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

CLw on Ting: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (6, 7) + 2 = 15

Healing wand, DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Healing wand, DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Healing wand, DC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

A little bit frustrated with her lack of succes, she pushes her healing wand in Carr's hands, so he can heal Quinn.

2 CLw on Quinn: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (7, 1) + 2 = 10

4 charges used on CLW wand, 1 charge left, one CMW potion used


Ongoing

Beaky was eaten alive. I will take that healing for Quinn, and update later today.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awwww...Poor Beaky...I hope he gives a tummy ache to bad Tremorazzzzz!

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr awakes. He's barely conscious of what's going on when a wand is shoved into his hands. He taps people as many times as he's told to. "Did anyone, perchance, take down the image of the frigate which struck me? Perhaps a name emblazoned on her bow? I am sure it could not have been a being of flesh and blood."


Ongoing

Carr's back to 10/39, and Quinn to 20/31.

Carr wrote:
I am sure it could not have been a being of flesh and blood."

Carr notices, moments afterwards, the huge hole in the ground further south.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr notices a hole in the ground further south but is a little more concerned with not dying in the immediate future.

He uses more of his spells to heal himself and quinn, then resorts to his wand as well.

Healing Self: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (6, 7) + 8 = 21
Heal Quinn: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Wand Self: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn staggers to his feet, grateful for the healing.

"Where is Master Ting?"


Ongoing

After someone responds to that question, you notice the bones are still waiting for you. Carr had broken through earlier on.


Ongoing

To keep things going.. :)

After you retrieve the remains, you make ready to be on your way.
But before you actually do, something is amiss.

Dozens of shaggy beastmen howl from the fog-enshrouded precipices, their chants seemingly silenced by survival of the trespassers, who had murdered their meditating kin, and outsmarted their sacred beast.
Then slowly, the drums start beating. The tempo rises furiously, followed by an enraged chorus of violent, howling screams.

Okay....you've certainly pissed off the locals. What will you do now?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Run away!

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

I would concur, except that I'm slow, and we have no mode of transportation.

Carr looks around, somewhat worried. "I don't suppose anyone speaks whatever it is they speak?"

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, I don't think they want to chit chat, anyway. Let's try to find a place where we can defend ourselves without too much risks.


Ongoing
Carr wrote:
I would concur, except that I'm slow, and we have no mode of transportation.

Why, sir, i would differ. You had parked the remaining sled just off the map at the Southern part.

Quinn's instinct, or his academic deduction of the situation, is fleeing is the most sensible course of action.
Carr remains a little cool headed about it, to which the mistress of mayhem merely responds with a battleplan. After all, barbarian..

Moving 15 ft south, you can't help but look over your shoulder, and see vaguely the shapes of burly humanoids.
From the fog, several spears are hurled at the party.

Vs Brallenera, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 6 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 6 = 6
Vs Brallenera, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 6 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 6 = 12
Vs Carr, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 6 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 6 = 11
Vs Carr, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 6 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 6 = 4
Vs Quinn, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 6 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 6 = 18 Hit. 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Vs Quinn, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Four shapes dawn 65ft away.
"GrooAR! Raagh, urrrah!"
-------------------------------

Init:

B, fatigue: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 1 = 17
C: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Q, fatigue: 1d20 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 1 = 9

Cyan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Green: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Red: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Yellow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Angry taer, round 1

Red & Yellow both storm towards the adventurers.
Red slam vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
Yellow slam vs Carr: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27 Dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Crit?: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12 Negative.
Yellow slams his fist right into Carr's sternum.

Green 2x moves closer to Carr.
------------
Brallenera and Carr, make 3 fort rolls DC 13 vs stench from the taer. 2 for Quinn.
On a negative of one, you are sickened for 10 rounds.

Brallenera, Carr & Quinn
------------
Cyan

1d4 ⇒ 3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn drinks an extract of expeditious retreat and holding move to see what others do.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Brallenera doesnt care that the creature smells bad, and strikes back.

Aww.. It helps sometimes to have a runny nose. I'm pretty sure I'll have a cold, after this adventure

Counter Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Per his usual status, Carr is good for a moment, then things devolve quickly. He takes a step back and grants himself the strength of a bull, in order to offset his sickened state.


Ongoing

Brallenera, you are fatigued. -1 to str & dex based rolls based rolls. :)

Brallenera returns the aggression in kind, hitting the tae in front of her for 6 dmg.
Carr steps 5ft back, casting bull strength on himself. But his stomach is upset by the godsawful smell of the taer.

Quinn (move action left)
-----------------
Cyan

(3)


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn retrieves a potion from his pack.


Ongoing

Quinn is making preparations for fleeing at top speed.
Following that, Cyan storms right towards Brallenera.
Slam: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5, a miss, as it turns out.

With this new arrival, Brallenera and Quinn get to make a new fort save vs this one's stench.
===========================

Angry taer, round 2

Red & Yellow make slams and bites against Brallenera, while green heads for Carr.

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 2.
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 4
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 5
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 4
Brallenera is pummeled and bitten for 15.

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Carr remains unscathed.
------------------------
Brallenera & Carr
Quinn
------------------------
Cyan

(2)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Fort save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Fort save: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Brallenera slips in the snow


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn drinks his potion of heroism and uses his speed to get into flanking with Carr's opponent.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr focuses himself, training his body to strike with extreme force, then spins around and unleashes his war face. "RAAAAAGH!", he yells as his sword splits the air.

Move to gain power attack, rage, five foot step, attack. This is my next to last round of rage. Total attack mods are sickened -2,
bulls +2, flanking +2, rage +2, power attack -2, for total of +2 to attack and +6 to damage.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Ongoing

Carr, if i'm correct, you have max rage HP of 49, yes?

Brallenera swings her axe at red, but misses as she almost slips on a slippery bit of ground.
Quinn hurries himself around the taer, and Carr makes use of it, as his sword comes down firmly upon the taer, causing a long slash across the brute's chest.

It breathes heavily.
Disabled.
------------
Cyan fullout attacks Brallenera.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Hit.
Crit?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 Extra: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Confirmed.
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Cyan's left hook hits Brallenera particularly hard in the gut, dealing 11 dmg.[/ooc]

============================
The cries and roaring grows more numerous in the mist.
============================

Angry taer, round 3

While red continues against Brallenera, Yellow steps up to the raging Carr.
Slam vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Hit.
Slam vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Hit.
Bite vs Brallenera: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Hit.

Slam vs Carr: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Slam vs Carr: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Bite vs Carr: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Carr blocks the 3rd strike with his shield, the other two not coming even close. The mistress of mayhem suffers the full wrath or red, though. 13 dmg.

Green makes its final attack against Carr.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7, after which it collapses.
---------------------
Damn, the dicebot really emits the taer's rage. Brallenera took a chunk there. Are you sure you're still staying to fight?

Brallenera, Carr & Quinn
---------------------
Cyan

(1) !


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn drinks his mutagen (str/int) and again steps up to flank a Taer.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Correct, 49, puts me at 45/49.

Carr briefly pauses to see if Quinn will step into flank again, and whether he does or not Carr strikes.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 +2 for flanking. Had this post written for an hour before posting. -.-
Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Ongoing

Somewhat less, actually.
-5 in stable condition after Remorhazz battle.
CMW potion +15, self healing 21 & 5. 36/39
4 dmg round 1, 7 dmg round 3. > 25/39 (35/49)

With the flank provided by Quinn, Carr deals another strong blow to a taer.

This one remains standing a little more healthy than the last one, and the growls and rage in its eyes leave little to imagine what it intends to do next.

Brallenera

(1) !

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

I had missed that 7, and the crit threat. Wow I am not doing great on my 'notice getting slammed' rolls.


Ongoing

Botting Brallenera.

"Aww, could we get going? I like returning the favor, but something tells me we don't want to stick around for much longer."
Axe vs red: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 1d10 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 1 = 12
Her axe lands finely in the taer's chest, but the brute remains upright, 1 point short from disabled.

Darn fatigue.
She then takes a 5ft step back. (east)
--------------
Cyan steps up to her again.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
And he misses on all accounts, as Brallenera ducks and blocks.

(!)
The drums increase, and the roaring does as well.
To the north, you can make out another group of taer having arrived, the have started coming upon the seal.

=============================
Angry taer, round 4

Red and yellow continue at it, hellbent on killing the pathfinders.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 3.
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Hit.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Brallenera takes a glancing punch to the jaw, while Carr is dealt a hit to the abdomen.
------------------
Brallenera, Carr & Quinn
------------------
Cyan

Blue, green, orange, purple

(3) !


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn takes a moment to study his for then lunges forward to strike.
attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Ongoing

Quinn catches the taer in the soft spot, shoving his sword cane between the shoulder blades. The hairy brute roars, which turns to stifled gurgling, and it then slumps over.

Investigator scores a takedown! :)
Brallenera & Carr
------------------------
Cyan

Blue, green, orange, purple

(3)!

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww.... Maybe we should run. Just sayin".

Delays to see what the other say, but ready to run


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

”I believe that may be the most prudent course of action, yes.”

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"There are too many, and I tire." Carr says, breathing heavily. He steps back from the line and prepares to run, but first he heals Brallenera.

Healing: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8


Ongoing

Team consencus rises, a healthy retreat with the acquired bones is the plan to follow.
Carr heals some of Brallenera's wounds.

And by run i think you mean withdraw action? Correct me if not so.
Brallenera hurries herself to the south, motioning her friends to follow her.
------------
Cyan, seeing his quarry flee, takes to attacking Carr.
5ft step.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Crit?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Negative, yay.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Carr takes a hit, it vibrtes to his lower ribs.

The second group of taer closes in.
Blue 2x moves towards Quinn.
Green charges Carr.
RRRUUAAA!!!: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Suffice to say, the taer was not expecting his last 2 steps to be particularly slippery, as he wobbles and outright misses Carr by a long shot.
Orange and purple 2x move, closing in.

===========================

Angry taer, round 5

Red full out attacks Carr.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
All are misses, thankfully.

Quinn and Carr, both of you get 2 more fort rolls vs stench.
------------------------
Brallenera, Carr & Quinn
------------------------
Cyan & group 2


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

please note, Quinn has expeditious retreat so base land speed is 60’

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

The blonde barbarian speeds up

Run away!

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Carr withdraws, slowly. Exceedingly slowly. Almost as if he were moving slow as most people walk.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn moves just ahead of Carr and holds out a potion.

That’s a potion of fly, giving Carr a speed of 60ft


Ongoing

I think Carr still has 10ft movement left. If red was able to do a full attack on him, he'd be SE of red. Merely 60ft moved.
Thus....Carr is 10ft further south.

With the team withdrawing for their very lives, as wisely they should, the angry taer give pursuit.

Cyan charges Carr.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
The fist glances off Carr's armor.

Blue, orange and red move south, grabbing spears to toss at Carr and Quinn.
Spear toss vs Quinn: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Spear toss vs Quinn, cover: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 4 = 13 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Spear toss, 1 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 = 10 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Quinn ducks and reacts quickly not standing up too soon, as two spears come dangerously close, ending up in the snow but a feet away from him.

Green and purple charge Carr as well.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Slam: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
What the taer can praise in ferocity, they surely lack in accuracy, and Carr is spared a stereo punch to his chest.
-------------------------
Brallenera, Carr & Quinn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Brallenera moves as quickly as possible, far from the Taer.

GM:
If the Taer catch up with us-I'm Fatigued, and shouldn't be able to run much, I guess-Brallenera will do an heroioc last stand and fight them.

5,551 to 5,600 of 7,001 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.