GM Chyro [PFS] Season 1 run. (Inactive)

Game Master Chyrone

Season 1 run with a few others mixed in.
Let's get it on, lvl 1 to lvl 12.


5,701 to 5,750 of 7,001 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr uses his first round to expel his last bit of energy healing Quinn.

Healing: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11 Keep in mind, heals equal lethal and nonlethal.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Thank you


Ongoing

Brallenera notices there are at least 3 enemies in sight, with possibly a few more nearby.

Brallenera's turn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Awww, are you ready to fight? I still have a few bolts for my crossbow, let's try to get their attention

Brallenera fires at the nearest foe, but the bolt get lost

Heavy Crossbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 8

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"I'm as ready as I will ever be... I mean without a full night's sleep and a few more companions, but that seems to be less of an option."


Ongoing

Brallenera's bolt goes wide.
-----------------
All taer foes draw spears as they move closer to team pathfinder.
-----------------
Quinn


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn drinks an extract of shield and draws his sword, ”You know, I’ve a suspicion this is all our fault.”


Ongoing

Mayyybe? :)

Quinn's downing the extract like a thirsty Irishman does with a tasty beer.
===============================

Save Canai's Drop, round 2

The fire grows, dealing 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6) = 12 fire dmg to the outpost.
Cyan moves further south.
-------------------------
Brallenera & Carr
-------------------------
Orange & Ujugro
Red
Green
-------------------------
Quinn

Canai's Drop at 82/100.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

HCrossbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Dmg: 1d10 ⇒ 9

Brallenera shoots at the incoming foes, aiming at the bigggest and meanest one

Awww, I think I hit one.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr takes a moment to steady himself, remembering martial training to focus all of his power into his arm to strike. Martial Flexibility to gain Power Attack.

He prepares to lay low the first Taer to come into his melee range.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11Unlikely hit


Ongoing

As Brallenera aims her crossbow, several spears are hurled her way.
Taer spear, 2 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 4 = 17 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Taer spear, 2 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 4 = 14 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Taer spear, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 6 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 6 = 14 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Taer spear, 3 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 6 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 6 = 5 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Beefy spear, 1 increment: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 2 = 23 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Crit?: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 2 = 17 Extra on hit: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Nope.

All spears miss, except Brallenera's own target, who seems to effortlessly hurl his spear, hitting her spot on in the shoulder, at which she returns the pain in kind with a bolt to the chest.

The bulky taer breaks it off and beats his chest.
ROOOAAARRRR!!!
------------------
Orange, having seen the attack coming from the dwarfess, storms towards Brallenera.
Charging fist: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21 Dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
She's spitting some blood, as she takes a sharp right hook to the jaw.

This turns out to be painful for the taer, too, as Carr hacks into the beastman for a good 11.

The bulky approaches Brallenera, angry at being hit.
Taer SMASH!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
She's seeing stars, as the mighty fist lands on her chest.

Red storms off towards Quinn.
Charging fist: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 Dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
The taer seems to have hit an underlying rock, as he nearly trips arriving in front of Quinn, utterly missing his intended attack.

Green joins the bulky one near Carr.
Charging fist: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26 Dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Angelboy is seeing stars too, as this beastman swings a solid left fist into his jaw.
------------------------
Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Quinn takes a moment to size up the foe Carr struck studied target orange.
Then he makes a strike with his sword.
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Then Quinn steps to his left 5ft step.


Ongoing

Quinn eyes the taer, and with a quick jab, plants the blade of hi sword cane into armpit of the beast, where it slides through several places that start bleeding.

The taer keels over.
============================
Save Canai's Drop, round 2

The fire goes on, dealing 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 4) = 12 fire dmg to the outpost.

Cyan storms towards Quinn, raising a fist as it comes.
Charging slam: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Quinn sees it coming, and has plenty of time to duck aside and evade the attack.
-------------------------
Brallenera & Carr
-------------------------
Ujugro
Red
Green
-------------------------
Quinn

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

switching weapons, Brallenera readies her axe

Never too sure about action economy: want to drop my crossbow and take my axe, if I still can strike

Axe Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Dmg: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Ongoing

Quinn, on AC.
I had you at 18.
15, -1 fatigue, +4 extract. Where does the extra +2 come from?

Brallenera grabs her axe, and swings away at the bulky one.
It's a close miss, a very close miss.

Carr
---------------
Ujugro (-9)
Red
Green
-------------------------
Quinn


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

AC is from Barkskin, discussed here.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Carr slices at the big guy directly in front of him, focusing his might into the blade.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

He then steps back, trying to draw the quarry in to where they can flank it.


Ongoing

Carr lands a mean one on the bulky taer, enraging it even more.
--------------------
The taer seemingly favor nearest 1st, and Carr's stepping back doesn't yet affect the taer.
Ujugro (-20) vs Brallenera.
Slam: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Slam: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Red vs Quinn
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Green moves towards Brallenera.
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The taer put a brutal beatdown on Brallenera, bringing her down to 14 HP.
Quinn doesn't remain unscathed either, getting used as a punching bag before getting bitten in the shoulder.

I totally forgot....there's stench from each taer.
With the taer coming close, that'd be 3 saves DC 13 for Quinn, 4 for Brallenera, 4 for Carr. It would not have affected attack rolls into missing, but it would affect damage rolls on Carr's last dmg.

-------------------

Quinn

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 Fourth one... man, that stinks.


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

When the GM can’t roll below a 17...

fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Ongoing

Quin, what's your action of preference going to be?


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

It depends on the effect of the stench. I’ve got some alchemical helpers to consider.


Ongoing

Stench causes sickened condition for 1 minute.

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Fort save, DC 13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Fort save, DC 13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Fort save, DC 13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Fort save, DC 13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

RAGE! Attack, Sick: 1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 24
RAGE! sick Dmg: 1d10 + 4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 - 2 = 5

RAGE! and Sickness cancel each other, Rage 1/16. rage being a Free action, I use my standard action to Renewed Vigor (Ex): As a standard action, the barbarian heals 1d8 points of damage + her Constitution modifier.Heal: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6. Very low rolls here...


Male Human Investigator 4 | HP 31/31 (8nl) | Init +1 | Perc +8 | AC 15/11/15 (currently 20/10/20) | Fort+3; Ref+6; Will+6/7/8

Ahh, no! I should have remembered about the stench: soothe syrup needs to be drunk beforehand.

Quinn takes a step back, drinks his final extract bulls strength and studies his next target Red.


Ongoing

With discussion in mind..

Quinn withdraws from the taer to his sled, and can leave on his turn.
====================

Round 4

Cyan steps up to Brallenera.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
He hits her for 3.
-----------------
Brallenera withdraws and gets onto the sled.
Carr is close enough to the sled to move onto it, clacking a sign for the huskies to move.
The dogs waste no time, and the sled takes off at average speed, well beyond taer speed.
-----------------
Only the bulky taer moves to near Quinn's location at 2x move.

After which Quinn gives the sign, likewise taking off, joining his friends on their way back.


Ongoing

The trio eventually make their way back to civilization, and the VC's office.

He looks up from writing something.
"Ah, you've returned.", he notices the bundle you have with you, and the lack of one person, at which he somewhat frowns with a look of sympathy.

"Great work on the recovery.
That said, it seems an adequate member is missing. You are all of some repute, so a retrieval can be arranged."

"For now, rest and get your mind sorted. You look like you need it."

Primary: Recover the bones. [X]
Secondary: Prevent the outpost from burning down [X]
1 XP @ 1 PP

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

"Now that I'm done delivering messages for Lady Gloriana, it's time to get to adventuring myself."

Drexel smiles as he walks back into the Grand Lodge in Absalom to await a new mission.


Ongoing

While Brallenera and Carr bid goodbye to Quinn, and meet back up with Mylvwara, a team of seasoned agents travel to see about recovering Ting's body.

They do, after killing a great beast, cutting it open and retrieving his body. The three friends are called, courtesy of the VC, for Ting's revival.

The initial sight is grim, as Ting's body is all charred. Miraculously, his items are relatively unscathed.
A few minutes later, he wakes up on a slab in a room, which Brallenera woke up in some time ago as well, once again drawing breath.


Ongoing

It has been two weeks, since your dreadful venture into the cold mountains. You've all been occupied with whatever keeps you busy.

Then one night, you meet up at Caeden's Corner, a corner tavern in Absalom, to catch up. The place is crowded, yet lively in the pleasant sort.

Drexel happens to be there too. He's a Cayden follower after all. He sees most patrons in pairs or alone, save this odd bunch of 4 at a table nearby.
...
....
.....

Then, a young lad steps in. He looks around, sizing up everyone. His gaze seems to rest on you four and Drexel.

" Excuse me. I've a message for you.", he hands you a letter.
He looks over at Drexel. "This concerns you too, sir."

Letter:

Agents, i write this letter in haste, as i am occupied with pressing matters. Suffice to say, you will find your briefing within this letter.

Some of our agents have tried establishing relations with residents in Numeria, specifically a site known as Scrapwall, but to no avail. The locals are not exactly trusting, and the organization called 'The Technic League', have made efforts considerably difficult.

Not an hour ago, this young lad came to my office, how he entered is beyond me. He spoke of a savage gang, calling themselves 'The Lords of Rust', and how his mistress is becoming more concerned with the gang's growing influence in the region.
In exchange for speaking on our behalf, to improve our reputation, she asks of us to do something about the gang.

Thus, your mission is following:
Travel to Numeria, meet up with the lad's mistress, and help her however you can. I have no information about the composition of the gang, that you will have to ask either the lad or his mistress.

Venture Captain Hestram.

Kn. Geography 10:

Numeria, nicknamed 'Land of Fallen Stars', is a barren and harsh land, populated by barbaric tribes and scavengers of every sort.

Kn. Geography/History 15 (Numeria):

Numeria is also said to be land with some crash sites, of wondrous crafts from the skies, having fallen down ages ago.

Kn. Local (Technic League, Numeria) 15:

The Technic League is an organization of mages, who have pilfered and harnessed as much of the crashed content as they can. They hoard anything and everything, by any means at their disposal.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

Knowledge checks:

Knowledge (geograpy): 1d20 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (17) + (1) + 7 = 25
Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (13) + (2) + 7 = 22
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (9) + (5) + 8 = 22

Numeria, the land of fallen stars. That makes this boy's strange appearance a bit more understandable... thinks Drexel as he makes his way across the bar.

"How fortuitous it was," Drexel says, pulling up a chair to join the other four at their table, mug of dark beer in his hand, "That we were all here in one place this evening. They call me Drexel Santangelo. Galtan by birth, Pathfinder by choice. So off to Numeria is it? It's about time I had a run-in with the Technic League, as if I don't have enough enemies already."

He laughs, and raises his mug, "To exploration, reporting, and cooperation!"

Liberty's Edge

I need to update, Tings PFS info, and possibly purchase a bow or a wand, but I figure we may as well get started.

knowledge: Geography: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Good! Ting has heard of Numeria, I wasn't sure that would be the case :-)

Still moping over needing resurrected, Ting looks up from his pewter mug, "Noice eye-piece, wroight."

Then as Dexel pulls up a chair and calls for a toast, he raises his pewter mug, "Ta tha bloody daft Pathy-finers, an' goin' where's no Tengu has gone afore."

He then sticks his crooked beak into the mug and slurps some ale out. "Ah, now one o'you's bloody mammals read tha bloody letter, wroight."


Ongoing

The lad looks at a strange type of compass he has in his pocket, then puts it back.
"It is currently 4 hours before midnight. Transport picks us up in 15 hours at the stables down the street."

Liberty's Edge

Scratching his head, ting looks from the boy to the others, "Transport, wroight. So's what we's supposed ta do's till's 'en?"


Ongoing

The lad shrugs.

"Rest, purchase supplies, seem an adequate time passing."

Liberty's Edge

Lulling his tongue in a tengu smile, he lifts his pewter mug, "Er drink Wroight, I stills ain't caught up's yet from all 'at time in tha worm's belly."

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5

"Aye, and drink we shall. It's hard not to when the little angel on your shoulder is the one telling you to get wasted. That's what comes from following Cayden, I suppose. But we've plenty of time to sleep it off once we're done. Eat and drink today, for tomorrow we die!"

Drexel signals for a server to refill his mug.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ongoing

Is that an intentional joke? :)
2 of the 4 have had that trip already.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Fighter 1/Investigator 5; hp 52/52; AC 20, Touch 11, FF 18; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4; Init +1; Perception +9 (+11 traps); inspiration 5/5
GM Chyro wrote:

Is that an intentional joke? :)

2 of the 4 have had that trip already.

Well, it's meant I suppose as dark humor in a sense, but more of an exhortation to enjoy life while one can, because tomorrow is never promised. It's a quote from the Bible, and I think before that it was an Egyptian proverb. You often hear people saying, "Eat, drink, and be merry," while leaving off the second part, the why.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

"Tomorrow you die perhaps. I am immortal and whatnot. Angel. I am Carrsoth van Beldenar, yes of those Beldenars, and I am indeed an Angel. La, gaze upon my glorious countenance." Carr flexes and grins. "I do need supplies, I find my wand of curative magics depleted after our last adventure. I shall have to acquire another, lest our poor bird friend greet his maker once more. Additionally, I require a cloak of finest make to bolster my defenses against the nauseating influence of other creatures. Also to make me look fabulous." Spending 2 prestige for a CLW wand, 1k for cloak of resist +1.

Liberty's Edge

GM Chyro wrote:

Is that an intentional joke? :)

2 of the 4 have had that trip already.

I think it's officially been twice for ting, not that it matters...

Ting shrugs at Drexel's comment, "Diein's overrated, It's livin' ya's got's ta watch out fer."

He looks at the messanger and asks, "A'fore's I get's to drunks ta remembers, how's tha weather in Numeria these days? I's don't want's ta get cold, wroight."


Ongoing

The lad shakes his head.

"The climate's been moderate. No big swings either way."

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

A blonde dwarf woman enters the bar..

Awww, glad to see you're getting better, Beaky.And you, AngelFace,
are you fine? Heard we had a new mission?


Ongoing

*Looks back*
.....
Mistress of Mayhem, the crew was assumed to be together already, and the mission not heard of before the lad approached you.
Maybe the ale's too strong for you? :)

Silver Crusade

Female Dwarf Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 6 I HP83/83 I AC 23 T12 FF22 Fort+10 Ref+4 Wi+4 Ini +1 Per +8 spd 30 DR3/- CLW Wand 1/50 RAGE! 18/18

Too much work for my little French brain.


Ongoing

Ah, oui?

The following morning, around 7:30 AM, you gather at the trade plaza near the tavern.
Still a bit more than three hours before arranged transport picks you up, the lad is already sitting near it, drawing the city scape.

Any purchases before departure, here's thine chance.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

You noted my purchases, yes?


Ongoing

Noticed and they will be on your sheet afterwards, yes.

Grand Lodge

Male N Aasimar Oracle 4 / Barbarian 2 | HP 47/47 | AC 24 T 12 FF 23 | CMB +10, CMD 21 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Rage: 7/7, Martial Flexibility: 5/5 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 4/4 | Active conditions: None.

I am so excited because this was the level I stop being a SLOWY SLOWY SLOWPOKE.

"Is there something we should do to prepare ourselves for Numeria? I have not been there previously, and I do not wish to be caught unawares."

5,701 to 5,750 of 7,001 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Season 1, more adventure than even Indiana Jones can handle. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.