Dark Archives PCs - what are you making?


Pathfinder Second Edition General Discussion

351 to 400 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
The Raven Black wrote:

Reflavored Ghost archetype ?

Because of the intangible aspect.

I mean more in the direction of things relating to imagination and the mind, less the incorporeal aspect ^^. I'm also only looking for ancestry and/or heritage options. Those lots and lots of those little bits of flavour that they provide are the important part.


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

I really like the new skill feats and want to start incorporating some of them into builds. I've felt like this sort of design space has been underused until now.


In less "what if" matters, it looks like I'll be playing party face after all, so my original skelly boy psychic won't work, as his whole deal was based on intelligence rather than charisma. More pragmatism than emotion, which doesn't fly too well with the charisma subconscious minds.

So I'll have to adjust, which is a bit harder. For me, intelligence is always easier to play and plan for than charisma, simply because of how the actual me is and how I work.

My current vague idea is a mix of petty bureaucrat and manipulative leader. Very "Chaos is a ladder" (I love that quote). We are not playing the good guys - Blood Lords AP ftw - so that makes it weirdly easier (sort of).


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Karmagator wrote:
The Raven Black wrote:
Karmagator wrote:
The Raven Black wrote:
Poppet sound good for this thematically.
That would certainly work, just not for me, sadly. Just not my style :/

I see many ancestries and heritages that would work for this theme, way I see it.

What do you feel is missing ?

(Real question for better understanding. Not trying to be antagonistic at all.)

Wouldn't have interpreted that way, either, no worries ^^.

I can't articulate what I really want very well, but I'm missing something that deals more with the intangible, if that makes sense. Fleshwarp has the physical side covered, but doesn't really dive into the non-physical. Fechtchling goes much more in the direction I'm looking for, but the theme and therefore the abilities don't fit.

My main wish would be for some versatile heritages comparable to the planetouched ones. Or maybe one longer versatile heritage, as Leng is technically part of the Dreamlands. I wouldn't mind an ancestry either, but I have no idea what form that would take, so the other option makes more sense from a design standpoint.

I think there’s a reflection versatile heritage in Dark Archive that represents you being a duplicate of someone who was created through magic. Would that fit your concept, do you think?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Ventnor wrote:
Karmagator wrote:
The Raven Black wrote:
Karmagator wrote:
The Raven Black wrote:
Poppet sound good for this thematically.
That would certainly work, just not for me, sadly. Just not my style :/

I see many ancestries and heritages that would work for this theme, way I see it.

What do you feel is missing ?

(Real question for better understanding. Not trying to be antagonistic at all.)

Wouldn't have interpreted that way, either, no worries ^^.

I can't articulate what I really want very well, but I'm missing something that deals more with the intangible, if that makes sense. Fleshwarp has the physical side covered, but doesn't really dive into the non-physical. Fechtchling goes much more in the direction I'm looking for, but the theme and therefore the abilities don't fit.

My main wish would be for some versatile heritages comparable to the planetouched ones. Or maybe one longer versatile heritage, as Leng is technically part of the Dreamlands. I wouldn't mind an ancestry either, but I have no idea what form that would take, so the other option makes more sense from a design standpoint.

I think there’s a reflection versatile heritage in Dark Archive that represents you being a duplicate of someone who was created through magic. Would that fit your concept, do you think?

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. It certainly goes in the right thematic direction and covers at least part of the space I want covered. I'll have to see what it actually does, though ^^

Liberty's Edge

And now I have thoughts of a Reflection Ghost PC.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
The Raven Black wrote:
And now I have thoughts of a Reflection Ghost PC.

"Wait, if I'm dead, then who the hell is walking around in my body?"


Captain Morgan wrote:
I really like the new skill feats and want to start incorporating some of them into builds. I've felt like this sort of design space has been underused until now.

Dont have the PDF yet, what kinda cool new skill feats are there?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm not quite sure what the right class was, but now I'm imagining a Reflection Living Vessel where the entity he's binding is his original self who has gone some combination of Evil and Crazy In Bad Ways. Basically, he was mucking around with Unsafe Things, he knew he was mucking around with Unsafe Things, and he set a contingency... which went off.

I'm not really sure what the most appropriate form of Unsafe Things would be for Golarion, but there must be something, right?

If there's not any other particularly better class I'd probably go with Witch, where the familiar serves as a fuse/filter to allow the copy to channel small parts of the original's power without getting all of the badmojo with it.

"Oh, you don't want to have anything to do with my patron. I assure you."
"But... I thought you said you were your patron was you?"
"It's complicated, okay?"


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Candlejake wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:
I really like the new skill feats and want to start incorporating some of them into builds. I've felt like this sort of design space has been underused until now.
Dont have the PDF yet, what kinda cool new skill feats are there?

Reading emotions imparted into objects. Reading people's aura for their emotional state and physical well-being. Letting spirits take the wheel for a Lore check. Being able to fast grow plants. Using skepticism to apply intimidation to ward off mental effects.

There's also chromotherapy, folk dowsing, and crystal healing, but I'm not as interested in those.


Captain Morgan wrote:
Candlejake wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:
I really like the new skill feats and want to start incorporating some of them into builds. I've felt like this sort of design space has been underused until now.
Dont have the PDF yet, what kinda cool new skill feats are there?

Reading emotions imparted into objects. Reading people's aura for their emotional state and physical well-being. Letting spirits take the wheel for a Lore check. Being able to fast grow plants. Using skepticism to apply intimidation to ward off mental effects.

There's also chromotherapy, folk dowsing, and crystal healing, but I'm not as interested in those.

Crystal healing? Does that perhaps let me roll medicine with an occultism check?


Quote:
Using skepticism to apply intimidation to ward off mental effects.

You're gonna have to clarify this one because to me it sounds like "intimidate to will saves vs mental" and that can't possibly be true


WWHsmackdown wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:
Candlejake wrote:
Captain Morgan wrote:
I really like the new skill feats and want to start incorporating some of them into builds. I've felt like this sort of design space has been underused until now.
Dont have the PDF yet, what kinda cool new skill feats are there?

Reading emotions imparted into objects. Reading people's aura for their emotional state and physical well-being. Letting spirits take the wheel for a Lore check. Being able to fast grow plants. Using skepticism to apply intimidation to ward off mental effects.

There's also chromotherapy, folk dowsing, and crystal healing, but I'm not as interested in those.

Crystal healing? Does that perhaps let me roll medicine with an occultism check?

Treat diseases and poison.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Arachnofiend wrote:
Quote:
Using skepticism to apply intimidation to ward off mental effects.
You're gonna have to clarify this one because to me it sounds like "intimidate to will saves vs mental" and that can't possibly be true

One per day, if you're in the aura of a mental effect or you are a target of a mental effect, use a reaction to attempt to counteract the effect using Intimidation. If you succeed, you ignore the effect, but it doesn't stop the effect on others. And if you succeed and if the source of the effect understands your language and has an Intelligence of -3 or higher, they're Stupefied 1 for 1 round.

Radiant Oath

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Sanityfaerie wrote:

I'm not quite sure what the right class was, but now I'm imagining a Reflection Living Vessel where the entity he's binding is his original self who has gone some combination of Evil and Crazy In Bad Ways. Basically, he was mucking around with Unsafe Things, he knew he was mucking around with Unsafe Things, and he set a contingency... which went off.

I'm not really sure what the most appropriate form of Unsafe Things would be for Golarion, but there must be something, right?

If there's not any other particularly better class I'd probably go with Witch, where the familiar serves as a fuse/filter to allow the copy to channel small parts of the original's power without getting all of the badmojo with it.

"Oh, you don't want to have anything to do with my patron. I assure you."
"But... I thought you said you were your patron was you?"
"It's complicated, okay?"

Cool, sort of like Farnirras the Pensive from Pathfinder: Kingmaker in reverse!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I have not solidified the concept yet but I think you can have a lot of fun with the Reflection heritage and changeling myths.

When a baby is kidnapped and replaced you can be the child that was kidnapped and while an imposter has taken over your life.

You can also do the vice versa with your character being an unwitting imposter with the real person later showing up to reclaim their life.


Chesh (name heavily WIP) is what happens if a bet placed in jest is taken too far. A young catfolk, just meant to be a quick evening snack in return for some copper, instead rose from the dead as the "adopted son" of a member of the Tax Collector's Union [Jonathan Young's "Old Money" starts playing]. It was a better life than he could have ever lived as one of the quick, filled with infinitely more time and possibilities; However, that made no difference in the face of the overwhelming resentment that he felt for his new "father".

But he was no fool, he couldn't be, having made it this far in Mechitar. None who couldn't hide or think on their feet would. So he played the dutiful son and learned. Always at his father's side, he earned experience with moving in the upper circles of the dead and playing their political games, and bided his time for the day that debts would be settled. There is a saying that perfectly encapsulates his new personality - "small slights, long prices".

To give himself an outlet of this constant stress and a more concealable form of power, he practised the psychic arts, at best half-learned from the occasional books he could find and squirrel away. His biggest aid in this were his repressed emotions, but at the same time the results were mostly only suited for more... violent expressions. Ironically, in this one field, subtlety would be the thing to evade him.

As quite a few years have passed since his transformation, it was now time for the son to earn some accomplishments of his own. To that end, his father send him to the city of Graydirge in the hinterlands to aid an old political contact with her farming problem.

-

Chesh is a male catfolk psychic with the vampire archetype. He is Small and looks like a more humanoid Cheshire Cat, with the trademark extra-wide grin and oversized head. He looks quite adorable, but his personality and character are anything but - he is a social manipulator with a rather wide ruthless streak, that uses his cuteness - and everything else he can - to his advantage.

I picked Emotional Acceptance/Distant Grasp (though Wandering Reverie/Unbound Step would be much better if I was going for the actual Cheshire Cat). I'm still not 100% on what his emotion components will look like, but I doubt it will be particularly wholesome.

The real challenge of this character will not be combat/social stuff, but to not let things get too dark XD


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I thought that exploit vulnerabilities had the concentrate trait. Nope. Time to add rage to the pile of damage you do.

I'm inspired by the lycanthropy survivor story of Mios. Same deal but what if they failed? Not curing it completely but a small part of the curse remains. He decided that the best course of action is to tame the beast by adhering to the anathema of the animal barbarian. By respecting the curse rather than killing it, he hopes to find a balance. The superstitious nature of the thaumaturge fits the theming of instincts pretty well I think. The rage action would definitely be flavored as a unique esoterica action as he would pull out a fossilized lycanthrope tooth and jam it into his arm to allow the curse to manifest for a brief time. Implements would be a amulet and chalice. Might be just an elaborate way to fight with d10s on a one handed class but I think it works.


It will be possible to make an XMen type psychic or even Phienix Forceish character?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
It will be possible to make an XMen type psychic or even Phienix Forceish character?

Definitely, if anything XMen-style psychic abilities make up the majority of stuff you get. From my somewhat limited knowledge of that universe, anyway. I don't know about the phoenix force in general, but there is a feat called "Unleash Dark Persona", which fits Dark Phoenix to a T.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Karmagator wrote:
Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
It will be possible to make an XMen type psychic or even Phienix Forceish character?
Definitely, if anything XMen-style psychic abilities make up the majority of stuff you get. From my somewhat limited knowledge of that universe, anyway. I don't know about the phoenix force in general, but there is a feat called "Unleash Dark Persona", which fits Dark Phoenix to a T.

Small correction - the name is now "Dark Persona's Presence".


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

  • Alexander "Xander" Gray; aka "Alexander the Gray" -or- "Graymatter" - Male Human, Psychic/Loremaster (Tentative) -- Once a Professor of Occult Studies at Hermea's Center of Psychogenic Advancement. Born on the island, young Xander showed great intellectual promise in Occultism and various other subjects. Upon reaching the age of 16, he secured his residency as a permanent citizen of the island, and was enrolled within the Center. Over the years, his cerebral capabilities continued to expand at an unprecedented rate, his advanced cognitive faculties eventually manifesting psychic abilities. He would go on to teach, specializing in occult knowledge and the practical application of psychic potential. However, an accident occurred one day, wherein a student in his charge was nearly crushed by a large boulder. The professor managed to save the students, but was himself crushed in the process; injuring his legs and spine, rendering him incapable of walking. Now bound to a wheelchair, his physical disability would result in his expulsion from Hermea. Feeling lost, he set out to establish his own institute, dedicated to the discovery and development of those youth struggling with their own magical potential: Xander's Institute of Mysticism & Eldritch Artes.

    Xander is a bald 62 year old of Taldan decent. Due to the accident, he is bound to a Traveler's Chair, equipped with a Impulse Control attached to his scalp, along with a pair of Reinforced Wheels. His Unconcious Mind is Precise Discipline, while his Concious Mind is Silent Whisper; possessing strong telepathic and mind control abilities. He also has limited Telekintic abilities via Telekentic Projectile, received through Parallel Breakthrough. He mostly focuses on spells and abilities that deal Mental damage. For those resistant or immune to such effects, he turns to his Telekintic Projectile or Reinforced Wheels, if necessary. His intelligence and education is likely to be reflected in the Loremaster Archetype and its Feats; but may consider a more appropriate Archetype should one present itself. The Archetype also grants access to some innate spells that lend themselves well to Telepathy. Clearly inspired by Marvel's Professor Charles Xavier. Likely to toss in Dark Persona's Presence to reflect his darker tendencies and Onslaught.


  • 2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Karmagator wrote:
    Karmagator wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    It will be possible to make an XMen type psychic or even Phienix Forceish character?
    Definitely, if anything XMen-style psychic abilities make up the majority of stuff you get. From my somewhat limited knowledge of that universe, anyway. I don't know about the phoenix force in general, but there is a feat called "Unleash Dark Persona", which fits Dark Phoenix to a T.
    Small correction - the name is now "Dark Persona's Presence".

    grazie


    Ly'ualdre wrote:
  • Alexander "Xander" Gray; aka "Alexander the Gray" -or- "Graymatter" - Male Human, Psychic/Loremaster (Tentative) -- Once a Professor of Occult Studies at Hermea's Center of Psychogenic Advancement. Born on the island, young Xander showed great intellectual promise in Occultism and various other subjects. Upon reaching the age of 16, he secured his residency as a permanent citizen of the island, and was enrolled within the Center. Over the years, his cerebral capabilities continued to expand at an unprecedented rate, his advanced cognitive faculties eventually manifesting psychic abilities. He would go on to teach, specializing in occult knowledge and the practical application of psychic potential. However, an accident occurred one day, wherein a student in his charge was nearly crushed by a large boulder. The professor managed to save the students, but was himself crushed in the process; injuring his legs and spine, rendering him incapable of walking. Now bound to a wheelchair, his physical disability would result in his expulsion from Hermea. Feeling lost, he set out to establish his own institute, dedicated to the discovery and development of those youth struggling with their own magical potential: Xander's Institute of Mysticism & Eldritch Artes.

    Xander is a bald 62 year old of Taldan decent. Due to the accident, he is bound to a Traveler's Chair, equipped with a Impulse Control attached to his scalp, along with a pair of Reinforced Wheels. His Unconcious Mind is Precise Discipline, while his Concious Mind is Silent Whisper; possessing strong telepathic and mind control abilities. He also has limited Telekintic abilities via Telekentic Projectile, received through Parallel Breakthrough. He mostly focuses on spells and abilities that deal Mental damage. For those resistant or immune to such effects, he turns to his Telekintic Projectile or Reinforced Wheels, if necessary. His intelligence and education is likely to be reflected in the Loremaster Archetype and its Feats; but may consider a...

  • this looks great


    Will one be able to Manifest the focused totality of one's psionic powers into a weapon like Psylock?


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    Will one be able to Manifest the focused totality of one's psionic powers into a weapon like Psylock?

    Yes.


    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    Will one be able to Manifest the focused totality of one's psionic powers into a weapon like Psylock?

    I could have swore I posted a Psylock inspired concept, but I'd likely swing it as a Psychic/Mindblade I think.

    Someone also mentioned Jean Grey/(Dark) Phoenix; I'd say Psychic/Phoenix Sorcerer (or vice versa).

    Not a lot of great options atm for an Emma Frost/Stepford Cuckoos. Only thing I can think of is maybe an Psychic Gemsoul Oread with the Shaitan Skin and Glass Skin. Closest approximation I can think up with current options.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    aobst128 wrote:

    I thought that exploit vulnerabilities had the concentrate trait. Nope. Time to add rage to the pile of damage you do.

    I'm inspired by the lycanthropy survivor story of Mios. Same deal but what if they failed? Not curing it completely but a small part of the curse remains. He decided that the best course of action is to tame the beast by adhering to the anathema of the animal barbarian. By respecting the curse rather than killing it, he hopes to find a balance. The superstitious nature of the thaumaturge fits the theming of instincts pretty well I think. The rage action would definitely be flavored as a unique esoterica action as he would pull out a fossilized lycanthrope tooth and jam it into his arm to allow the curse to manifest for a brief time. Implements would be a amulet and chalice. Might be just an elaborate way to fight with d10s on a one handed class but I think it works.

    Sounds legit. Only real issue I see would be the bit at the beginning of the fight where you're paying actions both for going into a rage and for exploit vulnerabilities.

    I could totally see an infected Thaumaturge turning to the tales of the northern Ulfsark to find a way to channel and control that dark curse inside of them. Like, it doesn't actually work that way... but this is a Thaumaturge, which means that that's not as important as you might think.

    "Thaumaturge" is a really shockingly soft magical gift, which in turn justifies *all sorts* of silliness in the backstory. Might be amusing to read a story of a Thaumaturge being pulled into a more scientific world.

    Person 1: "But it doesn't work that way. It doesn't work that way at all."

    Person 2: *shrugs* "Eh? They say it does. You say it doesn't." *looks over* "For the moment, I think they're winning."

    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    Will one be able to Manifest the focused totality of one's psionic powers into a weapon like Psylock?

    Mind smith archetype is a thing. I think that's pretty much the PF2 version of what you're looking for.

    Liberty's Edge

    5 people marked this as a favorite.

    I fondly remember putting mayo on my playtest Thaumaturge's flickmace to really hurt the giant crab.


    4 people marked this as a favorite.
    Sanityfaerie wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    Will one be able to Manifest the focused totality of one's psionic powers into a weapon like Psylock?
    Mind smith archetype is a thing. I think that's pretty much the PF2 version of what you're looking for.

    Although the Imaginary Weapon cantrip has a similar flavor and looks to be the mechanically superior option for a Psychic.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I'm going as an orc Thaumaturge, but I confess it makes me want to create any X-Man... probably the exuberant Psylocke! Although I would be very happy to be able to play the White Queen!


    By the way, what would Psylocke look like? Pure psionics, or with Monk for example? I know that archetype that creates mental weapon is mandatory! But is it just Psychic with this mind weapon Archetype, or does it mix monk in the middle?


    3 people marked this as a favorite.

    I'm not very familiar with Psylocke, but I do know Monk doesn't really blend well with Mind Smith. MS's weapon has no way of getting Monk meaning the two don't interact at all, so if you really want a second Archetype you'd probably be better off going for something that gives you Martial proficiency. Or start a Martial Proficient class and archetype in the Psychic, if that can fit the character at all.


    I imagined an answer like that, in fact Mind Smith would not be the best choice...


    4 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

    When Kingmaker releases, I'm going to be running it as an evil campaign. Since I already ran Kingmaker, and I have this weird quirk of trying to keep all my campaigns in the same 'canon', I am invoking some time loop shenanigans with meddling forces trying to change the past to give the antagonist of Kingmaker another chance to succeed.

    One of my players for the evil version was briefly in my original Kingmaker game but had to drop out, so I'm giving him another chance to play since the metagame potential is minimal.

    He was struggling to decide what to play, bouncing from one idea to another... Until we got our hands on Dark Archive and he came running to me with the most excitement I've seen from him in ages.

    So: his evil character is going to be a mirror person of his original Kingmaker character, created by the person meddling with the timeline. He'll be a Thaumaturge with the mirror implement... And the mirror in question will be the mirror that his original self is trapped in, forced to watch all the horrible things that his evil reflection does.

    It's one of the most horrifying villain character ideas I've ever had someone come to me with and it's entirely possible due to Dark Archive.

    Have I mentioned (gushingly in another thread) how much I love this book?


    4 people marked this as a favorite.

    Human Thaumaturge with the Time Traveler background, though they insist they come from another world rather than another time.

    Their Tome is a book bound in what seems to be a strange many-layered paper, with the title "Bestiary", filled with bizarre statistics of the many creatures of the world.

    Their Amulet is a simple bag of many oddly-shaped dice of some unknown material, when they give it a jiggle their target's aim seems to shift ever so slightly to their ally's advantage.

    And their Mirror is a figurine of them-self made from the same material as the dice, which to activate they toss to the ground wherever they're activating their double, but always winds up back in their pocket when they need it again.

    Reposting this from the Implements thread because I want to play this character now. Love me some good Isekai shenanigans.


    LordeAlvenaharr wrote:
    I'm going as an orc Thaumaturge, but I confess it makes me want to create any X-Man... probably the exuberant Psylocke! Although I would be very happy to be able to play the White Queen!

    I love Emma and anything Xmen telepathy.


    Lord Basil Doukas III is the fourth son of a Taldan noble family. Not standing to inherit much, he decided to make his way in the word to seek his fortune. Before leaving home, he decided to take a nice walking cane that was in his family's treasury, not realizing that the cane had been in the possession of several of his ancestors who had fought in Taldor's Armies of Exploration. As he adventures, he will learn just what kind of power resides within it...

    Basil is a Swashbuckler with the Wit Style who multiclasses into Thaumaturge to get the Regalia implement.


    I've got half of an idea for a ninja who probably works best as a Flurry Ranger with a Thaumaturge Archetype. When does the multiclass grant Implements? The Mirror would fit the concept super well.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    keftiu wrote:
    I've got half of an idea for a ninja who probably works best as a Flurry Ranger with a Thaumaturge Archetype. When does the multiclass grant Implements? The Mirror would fit the concept super well.

    You get an implement with the dedication but don't get the initial ability untill level 6 with another feat. The important part is you need to be holding your implement to use glimpse weakness so anything aside from weapon implement will just take up your hand for a while.

    Radiant Oath

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

    Well, now I have a silly idea:

    An amurrun thaumaturge whose implements are lantern, tome and bell ("familiar with candle, with book and with bell"). His esoterica includes a number of gambling and eating utensils ("he can pick any card from a pack, he is equally cunning with dice...he can play any trick with a cork, or a spoon and a bit of fish paste"). He is quiet, he is small, he is black (from his ears to the tip of his tail), and he may or may not multiclass into bard to better perform showtunes and magic tricks...


    I looked at Rules Lawyers video on the psychic and then looked at the sorcerer multiclass and from my reading there really isn't a way to get the firebird effect of the Phoenix power signature if one goes psychic/sorcerer is there?


    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    firebird effect of the Phoenix power signature

    I have no idea what you mean here so I can't really answer you.


    graystone wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    firebird effect of the Phoenix power signature
    I have no idea what you mean here so I ĺcan't really answer you.

    The firebird effect from the comic books.

    Radiant Oath

    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

    The Phoenix you're trying to recreate is specifically Jean Grey from X-Men, I presume?


    Archpaladin Zousha wrote:
    The Phoenix you're trying to recreate is specifically Jean Grey from X-Men, I presume?

    Or her daughter Rachel from. Days of Futures Past and Excalibur


    They are telepaths/telekinetics and I would like to get that flavor as closely as possible.


    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    graystone wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    firebird effect of the Phoenix power signature
    I have no idea what you mean here so I ĺcan't really answer you.
    The firebird effect from the comic books.

    AH ok. When you mentioned Phoenix and sorcerer, I thought you where talking about a sorcerer with the Phoenix Bloodline.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    graystone wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    graystone wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    firebird effect of the Phoenix power signature
    I have no idea what you mean here so I ĺcan't really answer you.
    The firebird effect from the comic books.
    AH ok. When you mentioned Phoenix and sorcerer, I thought you where talking about a sorcerer with the Phoenix Bloodline.

    I did look at them as well.


    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    graystone wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    graystone wrote:
    Terevalis Unctio of House Mysti wrote:
    firebird effect of the Phoenix power signature
    I have no idea what you mean here so I ĺcan't really answer you.
    The firebird effect from the comic books.
    AH ok. When you mentioned Phoenix and sorcerer, I thought you where talking about a sorcerer with the Phoenix Bloodline.
    I did look at them as well.

    It does not look like the feats will let me get the bloodline spells to Manifest fire like the Phoenix force. :(

    351 to 400 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Second Edition / General Discussion / Dark Archives PCs - what are you making? All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.