Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide (OGL)

3.20/5 (based on 51 ratings)
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide (OGL)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Hardcover Unavailable

Add PDF $9.99

Non-Mint Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

A New Breed of Hero

Adventure like never before with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide! Explore new heights of heroism with 10 new base classes, each with 20 levels of amazing abilities. Incredible powers also await existing characters, with more than a hundred new archetypes and class options. Prepare characters for their most legendary adventure ever with massive selections of never-before-seen spells, magic items, and more!

The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 15 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide includes:

  • Ten new base classes—the magic-twisting arcanist, the ferocious bloodrager, the cunning investigator, the daring swashbuckler, the formidable warpriest, and others.
  • Variant class abilities and thematic archetypes for all 29 base classes, such as the counterfeit mage and the mutagenic mauler.
  • Nearly a hundred new feats for characters of all classes, including style feats, teamwork feats like Coordinated Shot, and more.
  • Hundreds of new spells and magic items, such as feast on fear and skullcrusher gauntlets.
  • An entire armory of amazing equipment, from vital new adventuring gear to deadly alchemical weapons.
  • ... and much, much more!

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-671-3

Errata
Last Updated - 7/22/2015

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Rulebook Subscription.

Product Availability

Hardcover:

Unavailable

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Unavailable

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO1129


See Also:

1 to 5 of 52 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

3.20/5 (based on 51 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

A Great (if errata-filled) Book for Players

4/5

This book has gotten a lot of flack for two reasons: (1) A number of people were upset by the large amount of errata posted after the book came out. (2) A number of people were upset by the perceived power-creep that this book carried with it, especially in the archetype section.

Both of these are reasonable complaints that I largely agree with.

That said, this book also contains a cornucopia of player options that are great fun. A number of the classes it introduced are now mainstream: it’s hard to imagine playing the game without options like the Brawler, the Investigator, the Slayer, the Bloodrager, the Hunter, or the Warpriest. Or to play without archetypes like the Bolt Ace (Gunslinger), Mutation Warrior or Martial Master (Fighter).

Moreover, the book introduced a number of feats that improve on the available build options available to most players (Extra Hex! Slashing Grace!). Likewise, although the spells in this book seem to have flown under the radar, there are a lot of nice and interesting spells are introduced in this book (Glue Seal, Communal Align Weapon, Wall of Blindness/Deafness, Wall of Nausea, Anti-Incorporeal Shell, Adjustable Disguise, Adjustable Polymorph, Investigative Mind, etc).

Easily 5 stars worth of good material here. Given the unusually large amount of errata, I feel compelled to deduct a star. But all that said, it’s hard to imagine playing Pathfinder without this book -- after the Core Rulebook and Advanced Players Guide, it’s probably the best book for players to pick up.


Unbalanced, uninspired and rushed.

1/5

This book still sticks out as one of Paizo's biggest missteps. It was extremely rushed and it shows.

At least half of the new classes don't even need to exist as anything other than archetypes. Even among the ones that actually work, most feel very uninspired.

There are a few good things in it, but not really enough to justify buying it. It's not worth your money and it's best not to encourage sloppy work.

Hopefully Paizo learns from this and prioritizes quality over quantity and speed from now on.


A continuing disappointment

1/5

The ACG had problems. Many problems. And it continues to have problems.

From concept ("Let's make ten classes as complicated and broken as the magus, or more so!"), to out-of-whack game design, to simply poor editing, the ACG is a mess. The book's philosophy seems to be "create a new utterly unbalanced mechanic, and proliferate it as far as possible." The (quickly issued) errata pulled some of it a bit more into line, but it just doesn't come close to correcting it.

Even something as simple as alchemical items are way out there. Holy Weapon Balm costs 5gp more than holy water, and does 1400% more damage. And that doesn't even include increasing damage to incorporeal creatures.

Even two years after it was released, I continue to be impressed with the complete disregard for balance and sense in this book. If power creep had happened this much every year, we'd be looking at 9999 damage caps by now. The ACG stands out for its insanity.

Perhaps pulping it for the cover error would have been the better move.


The first real dud in my Pathfinder collection

1/5

I am extremely disappointed in this product, and glad I only purchased the PDF version. As other reviewers have pointed out, the new classes are poorly balanced when compared to the preexisting ones, and would be a better fit for a book like Unchained, much like Unearthed Arcana's gestalt characters.

There's far too many feats and toys dedicated to these new classes, which drastically lessens this book's universal appeal, and even though some contrivances are provided to make some of said feats accessible to other classes, it ends up painting the book's title as a misnomer - it isn't an "advanced class guide" any more than it is a guide mostly about ten new classes, that are "advanced" only in the sense that they're more powerful than the others.

It's my fault for not properly researching the book before buying it, so buyer beware if you're expecting to find a literal advanced class guide, as opposed to a lengthy introduction to ten new ones.


Overall disappointing

2/5

Okay, there's a lot here that's just terribly rushed and it shows, like the editing here is painful at points. The classes themselves range wildly in value, and there's a lot of examples of Paizo's classic retro nerfing of things to help make options here look better. This was an obvious rush to gencon book, and it shows. While not everything in it is bad, and there's some salvageable content, you could easily continue to play the game without this book and miss out on absolutely nohthing.


1 to 5 of 52 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
1,451 to 1,500 of 2,448 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, Contributor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tirisfal wrote:
I've been following the discussion off and on, but I don't remember if this was already asked; did fans of rogue/wizards such as myself get any new toys?

Not so much a multi-classed rogue/wizard, but if you want a rogue who uses wands, there is an archetype called the Conterfeit Mage that gives big bonuses to UMD when using wands and scrolls and lets them pick a want they can draw as a free action and use without using UMD. Also... Dex to UMD when using wands.

Quote:

Also, what are the cutthroat, grave warden, and stygian Slayer archetypes like?

Thanks!!

Grave Warden has undead fighting abilities such as the ability to draw holy water as if it were a weapon (so you can throw multiple vials in a round), protections against undead, and the ability to "Assassinate" undead.

Stygian Slayer gets invisibility as an SLA, can use illusion scrolls and wands without UMD, and can turn to mist at higher levels.

(I'm not sure about the cutthroat)

Grand Lodge

JBurz wrote:
Exocrat wrote:
JBurz wrote:


Is the Life Link Hex still part of the Life options?

Yes. It only works on allies with below -5 hit points and transfers 5hp/round, so it can't bring them back to concious. Don't know if that's different from the playtest or not.

The playtest version worked this way:

"if the bonded creature is wounded for 5 or more hit points below its maximum hit points, it heals 5 hit points and she takes 5 hit points of damage."

It's the same phrasing as the Oracle version - so not when PCs are dying, but if they have five or more HP missing below their maximum HP (eg. 37 current HP with a max of 42).

Is the wording different now from above?

Yes. "[...] if the bonded creature’s hit points are reduced to –5 or fewer, it heals 5 hit points and the shaman takes 5 points of damage."

So it only works on dying or unconcscious things with more than 6 CON, I guess.


Exocrat wrote:
JBurz wrote:
Exocrat wrote:
JBurz wrote:


Is the Life Link Hex still part of the Life options?

Yes. It only works on allies with below -5 hit points and transfers 5hp/round, so it can't bring them back to concious. Don't know if that's different from the playtest or not.

The playtest version worked this way:

"if the bonded creature is wounded for 5 or more hit points below its maximum hit points, it heals 5 hit points and she takes 5 hit points of damage."

It's the same phrasing as the Oracle version - so not when PCs are dying, but if they have five or more HP missing below their maximum HP (eg. 37 current HP with a max of 42).

Is the wording different now from above?

Yes. "[...] if the bonded creature’s hit points are reduced to –5 or fewer, it heals 5 hit points and the shaman takes 5 points of damage."

So it only works on dying or unconcscious things with more than 6 CON, I guess.

Wow. Brutal changes. Thanks for warning me away, at least.


Surprised no one has asked this; what do Summoners get?

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

5 people marked this as a favorite.
pippo pappi wrote:
its possible have more shaman archetype info? :)

The Animist is genuinely weird and unlike anything else. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten noticed.

Animism is this belief that everything has a spirit which can be interacted with. Like diseases, houses, the terrain, constructs, your car. Herbie the Love Bug (1968) was an early cultural example of animism, and so is Christine by Stephen King. In Poltergeist 2, you see a native american shaman appeal to the spirit of Craig T. Nelson's car to start.

The animist gets an interesting mix of spells, like most of the speak with... series, including the druidic and clerical ones. Wizard spells that affect constructs, dream, skinsend, and spells that apply to the soul, even if their from the clerical and wizard lists.

The can communicate with bad conditions directly. I mean, they can actually talk to the shaken condition and argue with it. Tell it leave. It can ask the blind condition to cut you a break on the shaman's behalf. There is a small risk the bad condition might try to jump into the shaman, or just get stubborn.. though at higher levels the animist just points to the door and says "scram!" That doesn't make them a true healer, but its a neat quasi-healing function.

The animist is a skilled exorcist.

Later, the animist can possess other creatures... and objects. Unlike normal magic jar they go into their familiar (when not in other creatures) instead of some magic gem. They can then piggyback on the familiar's senses and coordinate with the familiar telepathically. When they grab other bodies, those go into the familiar (but at no risk to it). Object possession is as per possess object.

At high levels they can interact with incorporeal creatures, and even go ethereal.

They forfeit a fair number of hexes, but they still have a wander spirit and wandering spirit hexes, so you can round them out a little.

Its a weird, neat archetype and I'm kinda proud of it. Hope people like it.

Silver Crusade

Justin Sane wrote:
Joe M. wrote:
Justin Sane wrote:
You want martials to have nice things?
Martial characters get plenty of nice things from the book, don't worry.
When I made my previous post, I was pretty sure the italics were a dead give-away I was joking. Maybe I should have added some emoticons.

In any case, it was a convenient setup.

:-)

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, Contributor

Tirisfal wrote:
I've been following the discussion off and on, but I don't remember if this was already asked; did fans of rogue/wizards such as myself get any new toys?

Appendix to prior reply!

Actually, if you are planning on multi-classing into arcane trickster, going with the other new rogue archetype -> Underground Chemist might make more sense. Gets you your Intelligence bonus on damage when using splash weapons (and later sneak attack damage too). Not exactly an arcane thing, but it would be a nice synergy for high INT rogue heading into arcane trickster.


Dread Knight wrote:
Surprised no one has asked this; what do Summoners get?

I thought I read on here summoner got 2 archetypes , but I can not find the information anymore . I would love to find out as much information about the summoners archetypes as anyone could post . Specifically if the archetypes replace the eidolon or the summon monster sla ability.

Sczarni

Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Quote:
When they grab other bodies, those go into the familiar (but at no risk to it).

So you can make a Shaman kidnapper with a bird familiar?

Sczarni

Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

The summoner gets an archetype changing SM to SNA and the spirit summoner gains hexes. I assume in place of SM.

Scarab Sages

Jim Groves wrote:
pippo pappi wrote:
its possible have more shaman archetype info? :)

The Animist is genuinely weird and unlike anything else. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten noticed.

Animism is this belief that everything has a spirit which can be interacted with. Like diseases, houses, the terrain, constructs, your car. Herbie the Love Bug (1968) was an early cultural example of animism, and so is Christine by Stephen King. In Poltergeist 2, you see a native american shaman appeal to the spirit of Craig T. Nelson's car to start.

The animist gets an interesting mix of spells, like most of the speak with... series, including the druidic and clerical ones. Wizard spells that affect constructs, dream, skinsend, and spells that apply to the soul, even if their from the clerical and wizard lists.

The can communicate with bad conditions directly. I mean, they can actually talk to the shaken condition and argue with it. Tell it leave. It can ask the blind condition to cut you a break on the shaman's behalf. There is a small risk the bad condition might try to jump into the shaman, or just get stubborn.. though at higher levels the animist just points to the door and says "scram!" That doesn't make them a true healer, but its a neat quasi-healing function.

The animist is a skilled exorcist.

Later, the animist can possess other creatures... and objects. Unlike normal magic jar they go into their familiar (when not in other creatures) instead of some magic gem. They can then piggyback on the familiar's senses and coordinate with the familiar telepathically. When they grab other bodies, those go into the familiar (but at no risk to it). Object possession is as per possess object.

At high levels they can interact with incorporeal creatures, and even go ethereal.

They forfeit a fair number of hexes, but they still have a wander spirit and wandering spirit hexes, so you can round them out a little.

Its a weird, neat archetype and I'm kinda proud of it. Hope...

This sounds absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to actually look at it next week.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Elandral wrote:
Dread Knight wrote:
Surprised no one has asked this; what do Summoners get?

I thought I read on here summoner got 2 archetypes , but I can not find the information anymore . I would love to find out as much information about the summoners archetypes as anyone could post . Specifically if the archetypes replace the eidolon or the summon monster sla ability.

They do.

The naturalist can use summon nature's ally to call animal, magical beasts, or vermin. This is rises in level and replaces summon monster. They also add animal qualities to their eidolons, via the hunter's animal aspect. At high levels they can share those with themselves.

The spirit summoner is a bit of a summoner shaman mix.. gaining a spirit as eidolon and even some hexes. A little complex and interesting, but then.. summoners are not my personal forte.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Verzen wrote:
I was thinking a warpriest cult leader of Cthulhu... Is Cthulhu a legal god to worship in pathfinder society?????? As long as I am CN? ;) ;)

No but Socothbenoth and Szuriel are! Explain that to me and we'll all be relieved. Also no Azathoth, Yog Sothoth, or Shub Niggurath.


Cheapy wrote:

It's been 50 pos 3 posts since Dex to Damage was mentioned.

Dex to Damage!

/* runs away from the angry villagers */

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

pippo pappi wrote:

its possible have more shaman archetype info? :)

The Visionary is a strong divination caster archetype for the shaman. That isn't everybody's form of sexy, but some people dig divination and wish it was more fun and easy. The Visionary aims for that.

When they cast spells like augury and divination, they jump right to the maximum (90%) chance for a useful answer. They cast spells like scrying in a fraction of the time, have a better chance of success, and can cast more divination spells through it. Then can look at you and figure out what bloodlines, domains, hexes, and mysteries you have. Plus, a good helping of some of the better divination spells which are sometimes exclusive to other classes like the wizard. At higher levels the wandering hex is still there to help round it out.


Got my shipping notice, so not too many days until I can check this all out for myself. Will have to *sigh* content myself with the Iron Gods pdf all weekend instead. :D

For anyone who has the Beta, can you say whether there are any new Arcanist Exploits that weren't in either version of the Beta? Maybe some names if so?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jim Groves wrote:
pippo pappi wrote:
its possible have more shaman archetype info? :)

The Animist is genuinely weird and unlike anything else. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten noticed.

Animism is this belief that everything has a spirit which can be interacted with. Like diseases, houses, the terrain, constructs, your car. Herbie the Love Bug (1968) was an early cultural example of animism, and so is Christine by Stephen King. In Poltergeist 2, you see a native american shaman appeal to the spirit of Craig T. Nelson's car to start.

The animist gets an interesting mix of spells, like most of the speak with... series, including the druidic and clerical ones. Wizard spells that affect constructs, dream, skinsend, and spells that apply to the soul, even if their from the clerical and wizard lists.

The can communicate with bad conditions directly. I mean, they can actually talk to the shaken condition and argue with it. Tell it leave. It can ask the blind condition to cut you a break on the shaman's behalf. There is a small risk the bad condition might try to jump into the shaman, or just get stubborn.. though at higher levels the animist just points to the door and says "scram!" That doesn't make them a true healer, but its a neat quasi-healing function.

The animist is a skilled exorcist.

Later, the animist can possess other creatures... and objects. Unlike normal magic jar they go into their familiar (when not in other creatures) instead of some magic gem. They can then piggyback on the familiar's senses and coordinate with the familiar telepathically. When they grab other bodies, those go into the familiar (but at no risk to it). Object possession is as per possess object.

At high levels they can interact with incorporeal creatures, and even go ethereal.

They forfeit a fair number of hexes, but they still have a wander spirit and wandering spirit hexes, so you can round them out a little.

Its a weird, neat archetype and I'm kinda proud of it. Hope...

interesting I hope in a funny class :)


Did the elemental Arcane Exploits get changed to a none-pool using version, or are they still pretty much a trap?


Joe M. wrote:
fuzzyillogic wrote:

A question about the investigator: does it have the option to apply studied combat and studied strikes to ranged attacks?

There's also some archetype/facilitation to do a gun-based investigator?

Yes and yes.

:-)

Could someone expand on the ranged attacks question? Do you use a feat, choose an archetype, or spend inspiration to apply studied combat and studied strikes to ranged attacks? And if it is an archetype, what do you give up?

(I had actually forgotten that this option was mentioned in the investigator blog posts. I'm hoping the mechanics allow for a switch hitter investigator.)


Thanks, Dennis!


Dooooooooooooooooomed. I want this pdf so darn badly xD I've not looked forward to a book this much since Mythic, and before that... ultimate magic?


Sorry to retread old ground, and potentially ask a question thats appeared before, but with 30+ pages thought this would be a quicker way.

Could someone, with just a few basic details let me know what the new Gunslinger archetypes are like please ? any help would be appreciated.

Scarab Sages

Crimson Seeker wrote:

Sorry to retread old ground, and potentially ask a question thats appeared before, but with 30+ pages thought this would be a quicker way.

Could someone, with just a few basic details let me know what the new Gunslinger archetypes are like please ? any help would be appreciated.

From what's already been said, the Bolt Ace is a gunslinger that uses crossbows and makes them awesome.


Bolt Ace: Use a Crossbow like it's a gun.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jim Groves wrote:
The Animist is genuinely weird and unlike anything else. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten noticed.

Well, he doesn't give a flat numerical bonus to DPR. Now, if by appealing to the bad conditions, he could add his Charisma modifier to his damage... the forums would be in a mad frenzy.

I kid, I kid... I think?

This archetype is awesome. Removing bad conditions with a Diplomacy check is an AWESOME ability, both in flavor and usefulness, all for trading out the 2nd level hex.

He gets other cool things at 8th, 10th, 12th and beyond. I think he'd definitely be getting more notice if something kicked in around 5th-6th since a lot of folks don't play PCs beyond 7th-9th and are looking for more juicy bits in the earlier levels.

I have a very important question now... which other archetypes bear Jim's handiwork so I can give them the thorough read that they deserve?

Sczarni

Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

Question. What precisely does the EXEMPLAR archetype (brawler) do for teamwork feats?


Anything cool for paladins? In particular, archetypes or paladin spells?


They do.

The naturalist can use summon nature's ally to call animal, magical beasts, or vermin. This is rises in level and replaces summon monster. They also add animal qualities to their eidolons, via the hunter's animal aspect. At high levels they can share those with themselves.

The spirit summoner is a bit of a summoner shaman mix.. gaining a spirit as eidolon and even some hexes. A little complex and interesting, but then.. summoners are not my personal forte.

thanks for the info


Aratrok wrote:
Anything cool for paladins? In particular, archetypes or paladin spells?

I believe the archtypes have been mentioned before(There are two I think, one that swaps out spell casting for Domains and blessing I think. Forget the other one though.), but I would like to know about any feats or spells that might be useful.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

wakedown wrote:
I have a very important question now... which other archetypes bear Jim's handiwork so I can give them the thorough read that they deserve?

My presence is mostly felt in the shaman, brawler, and a bit in the skald. So if I ever started to argue about the swashbuckler and the arcanist, I am a bit of out my element. I want to brag about stuff specifically, but honestly.. The Design Team really fine tunes a lot of our work to varying degree. To hog too much the credit would be overlooking that they carried the ball across the field goal quite a bit. Case in point, the shield champion got a pretty decent overhaul and a fresh coat of paint. Others required less. That's okay, that is an example of the process working as intended. I am so excited to share this book with people but these books are massive team efforts.

Sczarni

Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

Jim. Question. How is the best way to get in on the design team for Paizo?

I have around 20 years of tabletop gaming experience...

Sczarni

Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

Also what restrictions does the exemplar have on sharing team work feats? Are they like the paladin holy tactician which are semi-permanent?

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Verzen wrote:

Jim. Question. How is the best way to get in on the design team for Paizo?

I have around 20 years of tabletop gaming experience...

Become a freelancer and have some aptitude for mechanics?

Scotch? <- Might be faster?

:)

Sorry, long complicated question, Perhaps not the best place for it.

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, Contributor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Verzen wrote:

Jim. Question. How is the best way to get in on the design team for Paizo?

I have around 20 years of tabletop gaming experience...

Not Jim, but I'll take a swing.

#1 RPGSS... yeah I know it's a bit of a lottery, but you'll notice most active freelancers have RPG Superstar in their badges in addition to Contributor.

#2 Wayfinder - The Paizo staff reads it, most contributors also have Wayfinder credit also often before they were picked up.

#3 Independent publishing - This is arguably a bit more of a crap-shoot, but Paizo does pay attention to what products are popular in the store.

#4 Go to Conventions and get your face and name associated in the minds of the designers. If you have business cards, it helps.

Beyond that... Luck? I hate to say that, but there is no sure fire way and it's a struggle to get noticed.

Paizo Employee Designer

Jim Groves wrote:
Verzen wrote:

Jim. Question. How is the best way to get in on the design team for Paizo?

I have around 20 years of tabletop gaming experience...

Become a freelancer and have some aptitude for mechanics?

Scotch? <- Might be faster?

:)

Sorry, long complicated question, Perhaps not the best place for it.

Yeah, I'd be happy to give advice elsewhere. Let's leave this thread for stuff about the ACG!


Crimson Seeker wrote:

Sorry to retread old ground, and potentially ask a question thats appeared before, but with 30+ pages thought this would be a quicker way.

Could someone, with just a few basic details let me know what the new Gunslinger archetypes are like please ? any help would be appreciated.

Gunslingers (also Swashbucklers) also gained something called Dares. Pretty much it is a bonus you get when you are at 0 grit (or panache) and gives a condition to gain a grit point (or a panache point).

Example of one is you gain a +2 dodge bonus to AC...if you are missed by a enemy 3 consecutive time you gain a grit point (or panache point)

They are kinda of neat. you can take them in place of a Bonus feat that you get at 4th level (and every four levels after). Though I would like to see some more of them.

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, Contributor

Jim Groves wrote:


Sorry, long complicated question, Perhaps not the best place for it.

Also this :D

Webstore Gninja Minion

Removed a post. Don't make it personal, please—flag it and move on, and keep this thread about the Advanced Class Guide.

Paizo Glitterati Robot

Also just popping in real quick: if you want to have detailed discussions about specific aspects of this product, you might want to start a new thread, so as to not cross the streams.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

my post is merely in jest, sorry if i offended anyone, Paizo always has been a classy place, i'm sure its even better to work for:)

Sczarni

Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

Exemplar - Are the teamwork feats similar to the Holy Tactician?


Chris Lambertz wrote:
Also just popping in real quick: if you want to have detailed discussions about specific aspects of this product, you might want to start a new thread, so as to not cross the streams.

If one crosses the steams, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is gonna getcha!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Tels wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Also just popping in real quick: if you want to have detailed discussions about specific aspects of this product, you might want to start a new thread, so as to not cross the streams.
If one crosses the steams, the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is gonna getcha!

I could have sworn that was how to make him NOT get ya.


Inquiring minds would like to know the favored class bonuses for warpriest. The fate of the world is in the balance!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kudaku wrote:

The Witch gains two new archetypes: Hex Channeler (Life/Death Witch, gains Channel Energy) and Mountain Witch (Crossover to Shaman).

That's it for the Witch? If there's any class that could use more solid archetypes, it's the Witch. This is disappointing...

Are there any new hexes or patron themes at least?

1,451 to 1,500 of 2,448 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide (OGL) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.