Eberron - Echoes of the Past

Game Master Dennis Harry

Whitehearth

The Rose Quarry

Link to Final Post in Original Thread.

The Excavation Site

My House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.

Perception:

Viorr [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+5[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20+9[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+6[/dice]

Initiative:

Viorr [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+1[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+8[/dice]


451 to 500 of 1,220 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Perception, Inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 10 + (6) = 35

EE adopts a weird stance, as if he was smelling. Obviously, he's not smelling, so that's what makes it weird. He's not smelling, is he?

<Strangers in a strange land. Should be very careful, can smell danger.>

@Sharon: I think she's referring to the Oracle feature, Life Link. On that matter, EE and Aerin already agreed that using Life Link on Warforged is not worth the effort.


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

A little disoriented at first, Zabeth sees Frank drop prone, and does the same.
She looks to the horizon. "Mmm .. the Mournland border. I'd not expected to see it again so soon. The sight gives me chills."


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Dev looks around before dropping to a crouch and checking all sides, his head on a swivel...


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr takes in the surroundings, and immediately begins scanning for cover.

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

I'll take the life link.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

I vote Zabeth as one of the other targets, we need to keep all our healers awake ^^


HP 19/32, Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5 Shift 3/4, Spells- 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 5/5 Active effects: Lowlight vision, See In Darkness, Life Link (Meridian, Zabeth, Frank, Kana)

Sounds good. Viorr, Zabath, stay within 30 feet of me. Who wants the last slot?


Shadow's Status

I'd say last slot to whoever has the least amount of Total HP.


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold
GM the Dragon Below wrote:
I'd say last slot to whoever has the least amount of Total HP.

that'd be Sharon at 21 I believe


Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Eighth Day of Dravago

The group crouches or takes full cover upon arrival to ensure that whoever is in the camp below does not see them.

As the group begins to scan the quarry and its environs...

Electric Eye:
You turn backwards and see that coming towards the road in the distance is a cloud of smoke. The way the cloud forms and the rate at which it moves indicates mounts riding towards the quarry. You estimate that this group will arrive within the hour.

Dev:
You manage to get a good look at one of the patrols as they walk through the ruins. The symbol they wear are the same symbols worn by the man Tavack to whom your group returned the amulet found in the underground shrine to the Dragon Below.

Aerin:
Some of these guards stand too still. They may be undead.

Kana:
There are approximately 15 horses hitched up in various parts of these Ruins. That makes your group outnumbered at least two to one.

Sharon:
You spot approximately twelve guards, patrolling in three man teams.

Viorr:
There are two buildings around which the patrols seem to be centered, if there are prisoner, that is where they may be.

Zabeth:
The shine from these ruins are likely an effect from the Mournland. If that is the case there could be Mournland dangers lurking in this place, unless those below already dealt with them.


Shadow's Status

The Quarry - Meridian:
As you search the room, you find messages carved into the back of each of the heads of the statues.

Surprisingly enough, there is no magic you can detect here, except some of the items worn by Garow.

You get the sense that the messages on the heads have some connection to the map on the floor. Do you wish to explore more closely the messages on the back of the heads? If so, which heads?

The places on the map that are detailed may correspond to certain locations but you are not sure which locations have what meaning.

The Quarry - Pink-Eye and Gauntlet:
The guards step outside for a moment and get some fresh air, "I hope Tavack gets here soon, I want to get the heck out of this place".

"Oh yeah cause the Mournland is so much better", his companion responds.

A third outside speaks, "Pay attention to your duties, these two are dangerous".


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

Gazing upon the ruins, Zabeth speaks just loud enough to be heard.
Be warned.. I can sense the Mournland’s corruptive touch on the area. We could face mutated foes or other.. unique dangers here.


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"I caught a glimpse of the guards; they're wearing that symbol we researched!" Dev hissed, staying out of sight.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

EE appears clearly shocked at Dev's words - that is, if you know how a warforged shock face looks like. He notices something, though, and is quick to add <And have reinforcements> while he points at the smoke cloud moving towards the quarry (see spoiler above).


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

"I just see a smoke cloud, EE. Just a regular... is it getting closer?" Frank asks as he squints at the cloud and the meaning of the phrase 'have reinforcements' dawns on him.

"Think we have enough time to scout the camp? I could send B or ... something more expendable."
Frank looks around for an outcropping he might be able to use as cover for a minute-long summoning ritual.


Female Dragon-Touched (Brass) Warlock 4 [HP 40/40 | AC 18/13/15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +8; Perception +10 | Spells: (4/5 | 3/3)]

In the map room:
Meridian approaches the dragon statue first to examine its message, but will quickly enough compare it to the message on the lion statue.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Reinforcements? That's bad. There are already 15 horses, which means they outnumber us 2 to 1. And a smoke cloud is either some unknown horror or more riders approaching.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

<Can always intercept the reinforcements before arrive. Fighting them in small groups rather than all at once. Will arrive in an hour or so, think.>


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Kana considers Electric Eyes suggestion for a moment.
Mh it's a good idea. We shouldn't fight them anywhere near the camp though. Lest they get reinforcements from the camp! Can you estimate how many are coming? That's another critical point.


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

Zabeth tsks, and shrugs. "Or we could dispatch those in the camp in that time, and greet the reinforcements from a more defensible position."


Warforged LN Magus (Mindblade) 4 | HP36/36 (DR3/-) | Speed 20ft | AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (CMD 18) | Fort +6 : Ref +4 : Will +5 |Psychic Pool 6pts/Day | Init +2, Perception +5 | Active: None

I assumed we were restrained? Are we free to move about? Am I damaged as I suspected? Or are these guys stupid enough to put a warforged and a minotar together...even without our weapons? Who need weapons? Right Pink-eye?


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"The patrols seem to focused around those two buildings," Viorr offers, pointing with one end of his double sword. "One might well guess that there, that is where prisoners might be found. I would be in favor of hitting the camp quickly, and dealing with reinforcements from inside shelter."

A Valenar advocating a quick strike surprises absolutely no-one...


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

EE considers. <Might be even better, yes. Vote for attacking the camp first.> Then, to Kana's question, <Can't tell how many, but for sure more than 10 or 11.>


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"Agreed. Sooner the better," Dev adds.


Shadow's Status
Gauntlet of Sharn wrote:
I assumed we were restrained? Are we free to move about? Am I damaged as I suspected? Or are these guys stupid enough to put a warforged and a minotar together...even without our weapons? Who need weapons? Right Pink-eye?

Yes, you are both restrained and without weapons. Assume Gauntlet that you are at 6 hit points having been struck until you ceased operations and then repaired (but not fully) thereafter. Specifically, the restraints are manacles binding feet together and hands together.


Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Eighth Day of Dravago

If you wish to strike at the camp, give me Stealth checks to avoid detection. I will update the map with approximate locations of the enemies as they are on the move patrolling.


Shadow's Status

The Quarry - Meridian:
You approach the backs of the heads of the Dragon and the Lion.

The Dragon - Whitehearth, White Seal, NE 9.
The Lion - Tallis, Black Seal, E 4.

Give me an Intelligence check DC 15. Feel free to use a Hero Point here if you need it :-)


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Female Dragon-Touched (Brass) Warlock 4 [HP 40/40 | AC 18/13/15, Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +8; Perception +10 | Spells: (4/5 | 3/3)]

The Quarry - Me:
With no bonus, I will spend the hero point before the roll.
Intelligence DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28.

EDIT:
HAH! :D


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Frank gets up with a nod and goes down as quietly as he can along with the others.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (4) = 10 not very quiet, lol. Edit: hero point for +1d6 (did I do that right?) Hero points 3->2
HMmmm, maybe we should've planned this instead of just agreeing to charge in xD
@GM: From the description I think it's fair to say that there's no vegetation to make Entangle work, but is there any source of fire for Pyrotechnics to explode? :3


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


2 people marked this as a favorite.
CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Ok, for next time, we might want to divide ourselves in two groups - the stealthy group and the vuvuzela wind section.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8
Electric Eye wrote:
Ok, for next time, we might want to divide ourselves in two groups - the stealthy group and the vuvuzela wind section.

This made me really laugh^^ As a bard, i'm torn to which i want to belong.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Kana dances over the stones on her toetips and barely seems to touch them less make a noise, untill suddenly Frank kicks up some of them and their clanging is loudly reflected by the valley.
Zabeth isn't anymore successful in moving silently it seems, so she pauses, hoping they don't get heard in the camp or there are no hidden posts on watch.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Sorry, the roll above was supposed to be Stealth, not Perception. I'm getting old!


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

funny, I didn't even notice the error in the forest of other stealth checks xD


HP 19/32, Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5 Shift 3/4, Spells- 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 5/5 Active effects: Lowlight vision, See In Darkness, Life Link (Meridian, Zabeth, Frank, Kana)

"They aren't moving much... at all. Might be undead," Aerin said quietly as she moved with the others. She kept to the head of the pack, but int he shadows and out of sight as much as possible.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

I'm not sure what the party's light sources are, but I'm staying outside the light radius.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Is it dark and do we need light? I thought it would be daytime, since someone spotted a cloud of dust resembling some more riders approaching? Shouldn't be possible in the dark i think.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

We teleported in the daytime and I don't think we went far enough for the time of day to change significantly since it's only a few weeks to travel the long way...


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

Sharon mumbles."I am not very stealthy...but my dark sisters is." she takes a vial you all seen her play with before,"I am sorry if she does anything...she can be a bit wild at times."

She than drinks the contents of the formula and starts to physically change...she gets taller...her features become more angular...more predatory. She reaches up to undo the complicated arrangement her long hair is usually in letting it fall down wild around her shoulders to about mid back as it turn pitch black.

She looks at the group of people and give a feral smile,"Three questions...what is happening? Anybody got anything to drink? And who are we murdering today?"

Effects of mutagen: +4 to DeX, +2 Natural Armor, -2 to Wisdom


male Minotaur Cleric 4 Max hp 39/39, AC 16, ff 14, t 14, F +7, R +2, W +7; perc +12, sense motive +9

did they leave me wearing my holy symbol?


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Stealth
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Do you want to use a hero point?
Or just keep our new lowest stealth check?
Note to self: wait longer before spending a hero point on a stealth check xD

Great, someone for B to be a good example to.
At least she isn't hesitating in enemy territory?

"We're headed down there towards those guys, maybe those guys down there, and probably those guys down there." Frank answers Sharon as he all too carelessly continues down the slope.


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

"Great...let's finish this quickly and we can have some fun,,,I only have about a half of a hour..,Oh you guys should call me Talia."

She starts sneaking down.,,

Stealth Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Shadow's Status

The Rose Quarry - Twenty Eighth Day of Dravago

tDB ONLY:
Perception Group 1 1d20 ⇒ 2
Perception Group 2 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (1) - 3 = -2
Perception Group 3 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (14) - 6 = 8

Viorr Hero Point 1d6 ⇒ 4 Mark that one down, at table top you likely would have used one with a Stealth roll that low.

---

Miraculously, despite Viorr and Frank's stumbles upon the stones on the side of the quarry, the patrolling guards do not spot any of you!

See updated map! Note that the distance from where you were to where you are is not properly depicted on the map, it was approximately 100' down the slope.

No vegetation of any kind here. Yes, there are two fires burning at a low ebb. It is the afternoon so no torch light needed to see.


Shadow's Status
Pink-Eye wrote:
did they leave me wearing my holy symbol?

No, Garrow is a Cleric, he is well aware of what having that symbol means for you.


Shadow's Status

The Quarry - Meridian:

In a flash of insight you realize exactly how to decode the map.

The messages carved into the back of each statue’s head, the House Cannith seals carved into the floor in front of each fireplace, and the map carved into the floor itself all cross reference.

The message on the back of each head names a hidden House Cannith research facility. The seal mentioned represents where to start to find the location on the map. Then it provides a direction to walk and how
many paces to reach the spot on the map.

The only place of true importance for this mission is Whitehearth as that location is where your allies stated that the item retrieved is located. The white fireplace still has some glass debris covering the front of it, there may be a starting point underneath.

You would need to pace out the steps to ensure you have the correct location. Do you do so?

Note that at this level I give 1d6 for hero points but with that roll it does not matter, put it back in the bank :-)


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Love the map! How tall/how much cover (if any) do the shells/remains of those buildings give?


Shadow's Status
Dev Blake wrote:
Love the map! How tall/how much cover (if any) do the shells/remains of those buildings give?

The buildings are about 10' high so plenty of cover, depending on the rotation of the guards. Based on the few minutes you observed, they are not drifting out this far and remaining close to the two most intact buildings in the middle of these ruins. However, it took a good ten minutes for you all to move down a rocky quarry quietly enough to qualify for stealth checks so you have about 45 to 50 minutes for whoever is coming, to arrive.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

If we could sneak up and overwhelm those 3 guards we could sneak further and somehow release all the horses. My guess is they would run after them and we should be able to take them down then. There will most likely be open combat at some point, but we want to delay that as good as possible and take out as many as we can before. What do you think?

451 to 500 of 1,220 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron - Echoes of the Past - The Secrets of Sharn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.