Eberron - Echoes of the Past

Game Master Dennis Harry

Whitehearth

The Rose Quarry

Link to Final Post in Original Thread.

The Excavation Site

My House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.

Perception:

Viorr [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+5[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20+9[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+6[/dice]

Initiative:

Viorr [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+1[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+8[/dice]


251 to 300 of 1,211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Not budging on the other items, eh?
I have a hard time believing we can't get more for magical armor, on the other hand it's a pain to haul around and I'm not even sure what the magic is...

Frank mirrors the gnome's nose wrinkle before turning to his teammates "What do you guys say we get a second opinion on the magic stuff?
Er- third opinion.

...or maybe we can just give him the privilege of profiting from the armor 'cause it's a pain to haul around?
Maybe the oil too, I doubt we'll need it."


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Trying to appear as sensitive as possible, without much success, Electric Eye says what he thinks.

<We'd like to know more about the armor, circlet and cloak before selling them.>


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

They are all pretty in their own way. They could use some cleaning though. Here, let me look at them a bit closer and maybe polish them a bit.

Kana takes the items and rubs all of them a bit cleaner with her own cloak as possible.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - the Shop

The gnome shrugs, "I'll come up by 200 gold but no more. Feel free to ask around though".

Kana the Circlet is probably the nicest thing here. An Identification is the only true way to ascertain value but if none of you have the spell that costs money to have cast as well.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

<Should ask this shop owner if can identify the items we want and for how much> EE states aloud, in an attempt to make his companions notice that someone else should ask it. As if he wasn't listening anyway.

Communications have never been EE's strong point.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - the Shop

The gnome chuckles, "I've never been asked that one before! I guess I have an honest face".


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

You mean the spell identify? I can offer detect magic....usualy that along with spellcraft is sufficient?


Shadow's Status
Kana Cherryblossom wrote:
You mean the spell identify? I can offer detect magic....usualy that along with spellcraft is sufficient?

To determine the type of magic sure, to determine if the items has some more special properties, Identify is the only way to know for sure.


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Pathfinder Identify give you a +10 bonus on your spellcraft check, the DC of which is 15 + the CL if the item in question, and there's no costly material component. The 3.5 Identify cost 100gp, and just told you what something was without a check.


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

After perusing the gnome's wares, Zabeth heads for the door.
"I'll be outside."
She goes out to keep an eye on the donkey, and the dead man strapped to it.


Shadow's Status

The Goods in Question:
Armor +1, Potions 2 Cure Moderate, Oil of Magic Weapon (3 uses), Mace +1 Unholy, Cloak Resistance +1, Circlet is a special Blast Circlet - allows for Searing Light to be cast 1x day as per the spell, a Cleric may burn 2 Channels to activate it, until they run out of Channels. Only bonds to 1 user per day.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Electric Eye puts the cloak beside. <Will keep this, is extremely useful for the group.> Pointing his finger at the armour and circlet, he adds <are more expensive. Armour 1300. Circlet... depends. Want it, guys?>

Does the circlet have a set CL, or does it use the user's?


Shadow's Status

Does the circlet have a set CL, or does it use the user's?

User's.


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"I do not desire it, Eye." replies Viorr, gesturing to the circlet.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

CL in any class? 'cause we have a few non-clerics :D

"While I can't afford to take such a valuable asset as part of my share of our payday, I coooould... carry it. On behalf of the team... on my brow... Just until we have a large enough haul to distribute its value equitably to one person."
Frank answers hesitantly.


Shadow's Status

CL any class but only the Cleric or a class with Channeling abilities will get the maximum usage from it.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - the Shop

Do you want to part with everything but the Circlet and make up the differences in treasure as we move forward? Assuming yes, where to next? (1) The Watch, (2) The Dwarf, (3) The Noble Family, or (4) Mickey P.


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"I might be able to find out something more about it given some time to examine to piece— let's hold onto it for now," Dev says.

"I'm an artisan by trade," he says to the new folks by way of explanation. "A jeweler, actually. When I'm not taking a break for some fun, or to break up a death cult underground. Perhaps I can find who recognizes the thing. Somebody had to make it, after all..."

"May I, Eye?" he says, eager to examine the crown's workmanship further now that they've the chance.

---------------

"Perhaps we stop by Dolom & Mickey on our way back, to drop off their respective shares and check in and what not. Heck, one of em might have more work to do. I bet a group this big, assuming you all want to stay on, we could take on all sorts of deadly things! But then definitely the nobles. Yeah?"


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

Cassandra nods in agreement. She mumbles quietly,""I am a alchemists by trade...though my wife deals with the business and selling things side of it..." she trails off blushing a little.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

EE agrees. <Alright, go see Mickey and Dolom.>


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

my vote is sell the oil, rubies, and fullplate for 1000+200+750 = 1950gp (or did that "come up by 200 mean we can get 2150 for those?)
Frank will want the moonstone as 35gp (what we could sell it for) of his share
I'm happy being collectively 400gp poorer if we can keep the cloak as a sort of time share item until we can get a big treasure haul xD

Frank decides that acknowledging Sharon's sharing might make her more uncomfortable, and instead of that, he shares his own two cents:
"Will they mind the dead kid on the donkey?"


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"I think that the delivery of this poor unfortunate to his family should be the first priority. We need not mention that we stopped anywhere else on the way. Our discretion may be our safety, lest this family seek to erase any evidence of scandal.

Of course, he may not be the only member of the family in the cult...but let us not borrow more trouble."


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Dev shrugged in agreement at Viorr. It wasn't a bad plan. And the body wasn't exactly acceptable in polite company.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

-----

As the group moves on to their next destination, Frank maneuvers so that he ends up walking next to Sharon. "Here" he says, holding out the formula book they had found underground. "You said you were an alchemist, right? This should be part of your share of the loot."

It's the formula book that contains Cure Light Wounds, Enlarge Person, Monkey Fish, Expeditious Retreat, Shield, & Stone Fist


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~4 hours)

Broulnindre simply follows behind, seemingly very pleased about something.


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

Sharon looks at the book and takes it and starts to flip though it...she than says quietly,"Thank you."

She starts going through the book breaking the cypher...not really paying attention where she is going.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Frank shrugs. Without uttering another word, he walks along Sharon's right side, nudging her away from obstacles when necessary, while Broulnindre does the same from Sharon's left side.


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Any request of directions to the victim's family should happen out of sight of the body...Let's get this over with.

"Shall we?"


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"Let's."


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Do you know the way? They probably have a large mansion or palace? Perhaps we should infiltrate them or visit secretly at night to see what goes on behind the curtains...


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

I think Dev would have an idea on the way.

"Hold on, hold on now, Cherry. We were going to offer them the chance to prevent a major embarrassment to the family. If they're suspicious, we can follow up, but we can't just stake out a mansion in the nice part of town—they do have security after all. And if they choose to reward us, so be it. But we can't wait forever to tell them, because we need to tell the Watch soon after or we'll start to look suspicious ourselves.


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

"I think we should be as prepared as we can while remaining beyond reproach." With a gesture, Zabeth changes her clothing to an outfit one might see worn by a governess - understated and conservative finery. "I would be willing to take the lead in conversation so the rest of you can focus on being vigilant... if that is acceptable."


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"...if you insist," Dev replied, cautious, and worried his networking opportunity was turning into a stakeout.

"But I do plan on meeting the family. This is a favor done to network, after all. A commission from such a respected family would do my business more than a bit of good. Plus you may need someone to fill in the details from before you arrived."


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

<If going to cash in favors, have some favors to cash in. Am looking for a friend and any help is welcome.>


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - House ir’Simul - Middle Central Plateau

Day has given way to night after the haggling is complete. The travel to Ambassador Towers requires the use of a lift which garners the battle weary troupe some interesting looks from residents, especially with a donkey and cart in tow!

At least once Viorr is forced to use the name of Sergeant Dolom to a member of the Watch when a local Aristocrat complains of your presence in so fine a district with an ass. No doubt Carduus would have made some sort of ass reference with respect to the resident in question but he is not longer with the group.

Assuming that this crew of individuals will remain a group may be a stretch but perhaps not. Finally, at 9 pm the troupe arrives at the wrought iron gate of House ir’Simul. No guards stand watch outside but there is a box with a buton that would seem to be the only way to gain the attention of the residents within, why else would it have been placed here?

Dev presses the button and a several minutes later, a man wearing fine clothing heads down from the house holding a lantern, "Isn't it awfully late to be pressing Alarm bells? I hope you have business worth bothering the Master of House about!"


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

"I think your Master will find that we're quite early, given the news we bring and the speed at which we've brought it."
Not to mention our unfortunate and quickly delivered package...

Frank looks to the others, not sure how much to explain.

Diplomacy? (aid another?): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

We’ll get right to the point so you may make the decision of whether or not we should granted entry. We have, unfortunately, discovered the body of your Master’s son. I suspect it would best for us to meet with the Master to shed light on.the particulars.. and to save you from being the bearer of bad news without any context.

diplo: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 3 = 25

Yes yes indeed. This is a peculiar situation we're in which affects your house as well. On a delicate mission we discovered the body of one of your house's scions in a peculiar place. Now since we are discreet we come here first, even before alerting the guard, to avoid unneccessary scandals and attention. You certainly understand? Perhaps you even were familiar with the young masters comings and goings?

Kana comes forward talking from behind Madam Zabeth, her soft and raspy voice singing in a melodic tone which is enrapturing. The hood over her head only part of her face is visible, which is made up with makeup that let's her skin look like any usual elven skin familiar here, only her big almond eyes are visible, and she almost looks like an elven lady.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - House ir’Simul - Middle Central Plateau

The man sighs an looks at the donkey and the cloth draped over.

"I see... please hold here for a moment".

He takes a walk back up to the house and returns several minutes later with another middle aged none to happy looking gentleman wearing wrinkled robes, "Confound it what an hour to deliver such bad news".

He casts a spell and a disk of force flashes into existence. He then casts another spell and the robe and body beneath rises and is gently placed on the disk. The wizard or sorcerer turns to the lantern bearing man, "Take care of this". He then proceeds to walk his prize to the house.

The servant looks clearly disheveled by your presence and turns to face your group, "What is the cost of your discretion?"


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Over in the discussion thread...


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Did anyone recognize the gentleman? Did he seem surprised? No one mentioned the cult, but he seems pretty casual about the whole affair, almost as if he's not very surprised...


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Sense Motive, Inspiration: 1d20 + 9 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 9 + (1) = 11

Superb, yeah


Shadow's Status

No one has ever seen him before.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Our price you ask? You assume bringing back the scion of a noble and high house as yours is something we want to see golden coins for? I'm afraid you are msitaken then! Perhaps you can extend our condolences to the mistresses and masters of this house. We see this more as something like a favor, maybe the beginning of a longlasting friendship and cooperation.

Kana has a hard time standing still while talking and walks back and forth, swaying with her hips and gesturing dramaticaly with her arms, especially moving her hands and fingers around in circles, what seems quite distracting in a fashion if you try to follow the movements.
Kind of like a dance...

There would be one little thing though. Some questions, if you allow. Your...fellow there, he didn't seem surprised. Wasn't this the first time your young scion died? Are you going to resurrect him? What do you know about the possible circumstances of his demise? Might there be something ... religious ... be involved? You have to see, the more we know, the better for your house and your protection actually. There are questions gonna be asked about the scene where we found him and we best know what topics to avoid.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 3 = 19

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 3 = 16


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - House ir’Simul - Middle Central Plateau

The man pauses, "Well... he is prone to drinking and had large gambling debts, we assumed that this was why he was missing for a few weeks. The Mistress and Master did not want to contact the Watch for fears that he would be arrested as a result of such an investigation, a scandal of such magnitude is not what the family needs.

We therefore appreciate your discretion in this matter, let the talk of where you found him and how you found him remain with yourselves and him.

Religion?" The man scoffs a bit, "Unless the Gods can be found at the bottom of a bottle of the last chip at the bottom of a dwindling stack, I think the young man sought anything but Religion.

Whether we can raise him from the dead is another matter of course and it is the Sovereign that shall decide his fate. Hopefully, his soul will not be found wanting".

tDB ONLY:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Frank frowns at the ease with which the man speaks of raising the dead.

So, they're rich enough to just choose whether or not to raise someone; if only I had been that rich when it had mattered most...


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"While we're off forgetting, where might we direct some questions of our own? The houses influence, as mentioned, might be helpful to us in finding some others that have been lost, for example," Dev says, gesturing to Electric Eye.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Not expecting a direct allusion to his own case, Electric Eye is only able to clunky nod and stutter a forced <Y-yes...>


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Dev claps Eye on the back, reassuringly.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - House ir’Simul - Middle Central Plateau

The man shakes his head, "You should seek House Tharashk if you need to find something or someone that has been lost.

Certainly I have contacts with that Dragonmarked House and can assist with an introduction if you so choose.

Is there anything else you wish or shall we leave this as a favor to be made later?"

251 to 300 of 1,211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron - Echoes of the Past - The Secrets of Sharn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.