Eberron - Echoes of the Past

Game Master Dennis Harry

Whitehearth

The Rose Quarry

Link to Final Post in Original Thread.

The Excavation Site

My House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.

Perception:

Viorr [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+5[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20+9[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+6[/dice]

Initiative:

Viorr [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+1[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+8[/dice]


151 to 200 of 1,211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~4 hours)

Broulnindre answers when 'Rags' doesn't.

"Hy invited us. Iz hokay, yah?"


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

single strike w. inspire courage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Again, the Valenar elf slows the frantic whirling of his weapon, pausing just a second before ripping upward in a pitch-fork like motion, again making contact with his scaly opponent.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - The Dig Site

Viorr's blade scores yet another hit on the Queen and she hisses in pain and anger.

The Cultist attempts to strike once more at Viorr from behind but Viorr's armore deflects the blow.

Meanwhile, the High Priest seeks to strike down the gnomelike Broulnindre, his wicked mace strikes sending shockwaves of pain through the Eidolon. Broulnindre take 17 damage!

tDB ONLY:

The Queen 14/54 HP
Cultist # 3 vs. Viorr 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 = 17 - Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
High Priest 19/26 HP w/ Shield of Faith - Charge at Broulnindre 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Damage 1d8 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + (6, 3) + 2 = 17

Initiative Round 10
Dev, Sharon, Aerin, Frank, Zabeth, Kana & Broulnindre - GO!
the Queen


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

Zabeth considers into the fray, but her attention is on the fallen.

"I should aid them... if their not dead already."

She attempts to twirl past the priests, and scrambles toward the nearest of the seemingly unconscious.
She calls out "Is this an ally?!", and takes a quick assessment of his condition. "Who should I heal?!"

acrobatics to pass threatened square: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
heal to determine status: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


HP 19/32, Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5 Shift 3/4, Spells- 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 5/5 Active effects: Lowlight vision, See In Darkness, Life Link (Meridian, Zabeth, Frank, Kana)

Aerin stayed under cover, not sure who was an ally. Still, she didn't want to let anyone die just in case. She spied the warforged, unsure if her healing link would even work with such a being. She decided to give it a shot.

Life Link with the Warforged.

Everyone in the link gains 5 hp. Please tell me if you gain them, because when you do I lose them.


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~4 hours)

HP: 22->5 from mace strike
5->10 from life link
Thx for the 5 hp xD
Also, please don't lose too many hp that way xD

"AAARRGH!" Broulnindre cries out in pain as the
mace crashes into her shoulder.

No longer mostly ignoring the high priest, she turns around.
"Hokay, de snehk can vait, robe boy."

She lunges.

Attack (Claw vs High Priest): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage (B & S): 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack (Claw vs High Priest): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage (B & S): 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Ugh, I knew she'd get herself hurt...

Frank puts his crossbow away and pulls some butter from his pouch.

"Hey slick, let's see if you have a good grip! Grease."

Target: High Priest's mace
DC 15 reflex save.
If he fails the save, the mace becomes greased. He drops it immediately and anyone trying to use or pick it up must succeed at the same DC 15 save for each attempted pick-up/use or it slips out of their grip and on to the floor.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Don't forget the +1 on attack and damage from me everyone on our "team" gets!

Moving round the corner into the room and swinging the chain at the robed caster while upholding performance!

Drow Chain: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 271d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8

Drow Chain confirmation: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 171d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Electric Eyes' body receives the positive energy, but his metallic organism reacts slowly to it.

Warforged receive 1/2 amount from healing spells, I guess from other healing effects too.

Healed 2 HP, still at -4.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - The Dig Site

tDB ONLY:
Reflex Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
High Priest 0/26 HP

So much happens at once, Frank's spell triggers as Madam Zabeth attempts to dance past him but the rubble impedes her movement. As the Cleric swings the mace down upon her head it pops out of his hand, the magic forcing it from his grip.

He is then beset by Broulnindre and Kana both striking him despite the armor beneath his robes, Kana's the worst of the strikes. He is clearly staggered!

Zabeth reaches the man tied down to the right of the pit, he is unconscious, drugged from what she can tell.

Aerin can see the Warforged shift but his damage appears to need further treatment before he will be functional again.

Round 10 - Dev and Sharon GO!
the Queen


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

His mind once again brimming with energy (and curiosity regarding their new allies) Dev glares towards the robed figure and condenses the energy, hurling a ball of force towards the Priest.

Surge Blast | Ranged Touch at -4 (in melee) +1: 1d20 + 4 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 4 + 1 = 9
Surge Blast Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

Sharon grabs to vials of her utility belt and mixes the content she than throws the content at the queen expertly avoiding allies the next to her...

Bomb Attack Roll vs Touch AC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Bomb Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12

Splash damage= 6


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - The Dig Site

Dev's mind blast knocks the cleric down, he falls without making a sound.

Sharon's bomb hits the Queen directly on her back, she screams in rage once more then charges into the pit and leaps within it! If she makes a sound, none of you ever hear it...

Combat Over! Go to OOC. What now?


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

The elf that had been battling the Queen, seeing her remover herself from combat, whirled, spinning his long weapon in a defensive fan, trying to take in all of the new figures in the room. After completing a full turn, seeing the cultists down and no-one in a overtly threatening posture, he brings the blades to a stop a straightens from his fighting crouch.

"Thank you for your intervention. That was quite a fight." He says with a smile, sounding a little out of breath.

"May I assume that you did not help slay our enemies just so you could turn on us?" he asks, half-raising his double-sword, but his smile is still in place, and his tone is light and friendly.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

I guess you assume right!
Kana lowers her scorpion chain and with a friendly smiles takes some steps towards Viorr.
At least not directly. she adds with a lighthearted laugh.
We actually came here searching for someone we want to talk with. My name is Kana! Those are my friends Frank and his...forgot her name, Aerin and Madam Zabeth. Mind introducing your lot?

It was quite the fight though, i agree there. Some dark journeymen you got involved with it seems. What was your business with them and what was that thing escaping into the pit here? Guess you're lucky we actually came around!


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Taking the time now that the immediate threat had expired, Dev gives the others a once over, and does the same to the room they've entered, letting out a low whistle as he peers down into the pit.

"We're seeking some unfortunate souls who got tangled up in the goings-on down here, by no fault of their own. Nice of you to show up, though. Nasty little things, these are. Err, were. I'm Dev, by the way."


Shadow's Status

Viorr:
Close up under the hood, Kana has elven features and dark skin, she may well be a Drow. They are fairly rare outside of Xen'drik so here presence here is unusual. The relations between the Drow and "other" Elves is not fueled with the same vitriol as it is on other worlds but she would still be considered an outsider by the Valenar elven people.


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

Zabeth bows her head "I am Madam Zabeth. Allow me to help heal your wounded. The enemy is dead, yes? If they are merely unconscious, this might heal their wounds."
She moves to a central position, gestures to the elf to step a bit closer, and emits a faint radiant light.

channel: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9

"Yes. We've been tasked with finding someone named Nym... if that name means anything to you...."


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~4 hours)

nice! 10->19 hp from that channel xD
Does that life link thing work on people who are less than 5hp below maximum hp? xD

Broulnindre stretches while basking in the healing light
"That was fun!"

Turning towards the the others she adds.
"You can call me Broulnindre."


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Frank pokes his head through the door as Kana introduces him. After waiting for a gap in the conversation, he joins "Yeah, did any of you guys find any gold amulets by any chance? Some writing about turning and pushing carved into it maybe?"

He pauses a moment, thoughtful.
This irregular bunch seems a bit like the sort Mickey might hire... could they be the others that he mentioned?

"...and when B says she invited us, she means she heard something 'fun' happening before anyone else and ran off without us."
Broulnindre frowns at that.
"Oh, and Mickey P. sent us down near here, maybe you've heard of him?"


HP 19/32, Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +5 Shift 3/4, Spells- 1st: 5/7, 2nd: 5/5 Active effects: Lowlight vision, See In Darkness, Life Link (Meridian, Zabeth, Frank, Kana)

A beautiful but feral looking woman melts out of the shadows to join the group, looking over the downed cultists. She waved when Kana introduced her.

As Zabeth's healing energies washed over her she took a happy breath. Healing the machine had felt... strange. Not unpleasant. Just uncomfortable and difficult.

"Anyone else still hurt other than your Warforged friend?"


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Electric Eye's processors kickstart again. He opens his (electric) eyes and suddenly feels, somehow, the pain, remembering the image of a metal mace striking against his head and rehearing the clang over and over again. Thee clang slowly turns into voices, and he gathers the strength to sit up straight and, eventually, stand up.

He notices a lot of new faces.

"Salu- *shrrrrk* -tations. Am Electric *shrrrrk* Eye."

Somehow, he notices his voice a bit weird, but he's incapable of getting exactly why.


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~4 hours)

oops xD:
got distracted while posting and forgot to translate her speech xD
Broulnindre stretches while basking in the healing light
"Dot vas fon!"

Turning towards the the others she adds.
"Hyu can call me Broulnindre."


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

The big Warforged edges his bag for a crystal flask which stinks once opened, and pours a dense fluid down his throat. He burps and cleans the possible stains with the back of his hand. "Sorry."

Potion of Repair Light Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Kana walks over to Electric Eye with curiosity, looking him up and down, leaning over him and even prodding different parts of him several times.

Mh interesting. Never saw someone like you! You seem to be made of iron? Are you a construct or a person?


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - the Cogs

The half-elf stands up once healed a bit disoriented and clearly surprised to see all of you here, he tenses for a moment then relaxes when it is clear that none of you present an immediate danger.

The half-elf that Zabeth just assisted in untying is groggy and sits up, "Tar, that you?" The muscular helf-elf rushes to his side and takes a knee, "Rission! Did you see my brother!?" Rission begins to weep, "He's dead Taryn, these cultist bastards threw him in the pit, they throw all their victims into the pit, we were next me and Dharrak".

The dwarf whistles, "Damn, that's terrible. That half-orc got pushed in as the battle started, it's a good thing we got here when we did else your cousin would have been a goner too".

Carduus scowls, "Looks like we did a service to Sharn by cleaning this place up.

We're here for different reasons, all connected. Me, Taryn, Viorr and another of our party who went to get the Watch came here at the request of a contact we have in the Sharn Watch. Well Taryn is here for personal reasons. It was Mickey P. that sent him here to us which means that I guess indirectly, Mickey hired us. There was another group we were, ah, loosely affiliated with that Mickey works with, not sure where they are right now.

Dev was brought down here I believe by a contact named Pierce.

Jiri and Electric Eye, along with yet another of their companions that headed to get the watch were here looking for yet another missing person.

We all converged and met with Brentholm Dolom, brother of Sergeant Dolom and an Inquisitive who paid us to handle these investigations. Our rate is claiming rewards for rescuing any folks who went missing down here plus whatever we recover down here, Dolom gets 10% of both as his payment for the referral.

Looks like there won't be too many rescues today. These damned cultists threw people into a pit the likes of which seems pretty damned well bottomless. Nothing to do I guess but hope there's some loot down here worth taking.

I never heard of a guy named Nym sorry to say. Maybe he was another victim of this Cult.

Still we're at a bit of an impasse, you helped us, maybe even saved our lives. How do we cut the spoils in this case even though you were not here to do that? We were all whacking up the take by 12 and 1/2 percent each".


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"Quite the summary there, Rags," Dev chides. "Don't let it be said Carduus isn't one for details," he laughs, before remembering that maybe this called for a more somber reflection, what with the dead folks and reunions and all that.

"Err, sorry about your friend Nym, though. It seems pretty likely they're down there..." he says, pointing to the pit while keeping a few steps back from the edge. Dev wasn't typically afraid of height, but he was afraid of falling down into a bottomless pit.

"But hey! There's still a few un-explored passages, right? Maybe we'll find 'em back there," he says, gesturing to the door in the far wall.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

EE looks amused as the drow noses around him. <<Am a Living Construct. Specifically, a Warforged. And am made of steel, stone and wood.>>

Then he throws a question into the air for everyone. <<Am here looking for another Warforged called Hal. Heard of him?>>


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Hal? No never heard of someone with that name. Quite interesting. Were you made, i mean constructed or do you have actual parents who somehow birthed you? Or was by some dark magic a soul forced into...you?
Obviously this is the first time Kana sees a warforged.

Everybody seems to assume Nym is down in that hole? Does anyone know if this is the only one around here? Or how deep it is? Or something about it? What if it is just another cave system a bit deeper? Wouldn't that unusual. Perhaps this should be investigated? As well the the other tunnels of course.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

EE feels something very weird when the dark elf asks him. <<Don't... don't know. Never questioned self about it...>>


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

"Whoa there, hold up with that Dark Magic talk, you'll scare the poor fellow. 'Forged are plenty common around here; which wouldn't be the case if that's where they came from," Dev cuts in.

"Speaking of tho, you feeling okay Double-E? You sound a bit different— nothing bad, just not quite the same as before you were knocked out..."


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

<<Arm screws hurt a bit and have got some loose nuts, think. Voice synth might be damaged, perhaps. Mace guy stroke hard.>>

EE looks in his bags and grabs another flask, this timeempty,and some small filters and other strange things that could be recognised as alchemy tools. Pure fluff, the Alchemy Sphere doesn't really require special tools or components.

<<Plan to rest for a bit? Or rather keep on exploring?>>


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - the Cogs

Carduus chuckles at Kana, "Jump in the pit and find out Lady, I say we explore the rest of this area first and see what we see".


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

Zabeth rolls her eyes at Carduus's comment to Kana, then replies to Electric Eye.. "I am willing and able to go on."
She looks to battered folks around her. "However, if anyone needs rest, don't let us push you."


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

Sharon says quietly to the dark elf,"If you want I can explain warforged to you later..."


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Dev takes a moment to regain Psionic Focus, then tosses some lightning back and forth from hand to hand.

"I'm good after your last blast, thanks. Won't speak for anyone else though. But if you're good with Rags' terms, let's get to exploring, huh?"


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

@EE: I like the double arrow idea ^^

"Rags's terms being an even split?"
Frank asks as he gingerly picks up the mean looking mace.
Reflex save to pick up mace: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Remembering the oily coating, he dismisses the spell and the grease vanishes.

I suppose I shouldn't get too greedy...
After briefly examining the weapon, he answers Dev.
"Well, I'd be okay with that...
B?"


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~4 hours)

Broulnindre nods affirmatively before moving half again as fast as a halfling to the room's eastern door.

She listens at the door and checks for traps.
Perception (Check for traps): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31
Perception (Listen at door): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

<<Mean loot? Yes, okay with that.>> As the rest show some interest in keeping the exploration, EE puts his components back to the bag and drinks another refreshing potion instead.

Repair Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

<<Last one, sadly. Can go on>> he says, grabbing his rapier from the ground.


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Dev kicks around the remaining cultists, and rifles through their remaining portion for anything value, particularly on the lookout for anything detecting as Psionic.


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"An even split, then. I am certainly ready to move on."


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - the Cogs

Taryn stands tears in his eyes, "All I want are the items that belonged to my brother and my cousin then I'll be leaving Sharn for Stormhome".

Carduus raises his eyebrows, "Stormhome, I've never been. Mind if I tag along, after we split the rest of the loot down here of course, that should settle my retirement in quite nicely".

Jiri shrugs, "Bah, I hate to dilute what is already a weak pay day but my life is worth it".

The final room has its door still ajar from when the last Cultist enetred and exited, this dark and crowded room reeks of blood, and indeed the rock of the floor itself seems stained with ancient gore. Far to the right, in the corner of the room, stands a hideous statue of a snake-like creature with a human head. The air is heavy with perfumed smoke that seems only to emphasize the charnel smell of the place.

The statue resembles the very creature you just defeated, "the Queen". The evil of the centuries weighs upon you all, this is a place of great violence and you feel agitated even by being here. No human remains are here, it seems all are truly sacrificed to the pit. There is a Warforged body within though, that of Haqueton.

Within are treasures gathered by this creature and the Cult of the Dragon Below for who knows how long.

Rission recovers his possessions and Taryn finds a locket belonging to his Brother but little else of value.

"That's Dharrak's stuff", states Carduus ppinting to an axe and some alchemical equipment, "I guess they threw whatever they thought was of little value from their victims down the hole as well".

There are little keepsakes, prized possessions perhaps?, here as well that may have value but may be of more value to those with missing loved ones to prove their ultimate fate as well as claim a reward for ascertaining recovering these items.

As you unmask the Cultists, make Knowledge Local (DC 20) or Nobility (DC 18) rolls.

Treasure & Mundane - A Large Moonstone. Ancient Rubies. A chest with 730 GP and 400 SP. Thieves Tools, An Alchemy Crafting Kit. A Greataxe (Masterwork). A Greatsword (Masterwork). A Chainshirt. The Cultists had a total 0f 50 GP on them. Darkweave Clothing (+1 to Stealth). A Warforged Repair kit. Armoured Coat. A Spiked Gauntlet. A Formula book containing Cure light wounds, Enlarge person, Monkey fish, Expeditious Retreat, Shield, Stone Fist.

Magical Treasure - A Wand. A Circlet (the one the Cultist was using). The High Priests Mace. The High Priests Armor (FullPlate). A Cloak. (2) Potions. A Flask of Oil.

An Amulet with a Runic inscription, the same the new group was seeking from Nym upon further inspection! Make a Linguistics roll to decipher the Runes.

This includes what was taken from the defeated Cultists.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Kn:local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

An even split is good. There are some nice trinkets. I still wonder wether we should explore that hole or not.

She whispers back to Sharon:
Yes that would be good, thank you!


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Kn Local,Inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 10 + (6) = 21


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

Zabeth furrows her brow "Ghastly. These cultists... how does one get to this point - to be drawn to this... boggles my mind." She makes an irritated gesture as if swatting an unseen fly... and glares into seemingly empty space. "Dark spirits still cling to this place, but ignore them... they cannot harm us."

Watching her step, she makes her way to the gathered treasures.

linguistics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

Sharon whispers back a little shly,"If you don't mind I would like to learn about your people..."


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

@anyone whispering: Just by the way, there are smaller tags on these boards.
I'm quite fond of them, you might like them too ^^

I suppose B could head down the hole a hundred feet or so...
I'll mention it later so we don't lose sight of the easy to get treasure.

As Frank follows after madam Zabeth to the treasures, and tries to help her decipher the runes, hoping they bear some resemblance to the elemental scripts with which he's familiar.
Linguistics (aid another: Zabeth): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 wow, I'm glad Zabeth got around to rolling linguistics first xD


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Kn Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
a thankfully unnecessary aid...


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

No help with knowledges from Viorr...

151 to 200 of 1,211 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron - Echoes of the Past - The Secrets of Sharn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.