Eberron - Echoes of the Past

Game Master Dennis Harry

Whitehearth

The Rose Quarry

Link to Final Post in Original Thread.

The Excavation Site

My House Rules for Hero Points:

Hero Point Mechanics:

1) One permanent Hero Point may be used to avoid a final death scenario allowing a narrow cinematic escape,

2) One temporary Hero Point may be used if you are between -1 and -9 hit points to stabilize yourself to prevent further blood loss,

3) Temporary Hero Points may be expended to power Feats. These grant a lasting bonus for a one scene or one round duration depending on the feat description,

4) One temporary Hero Point grants a character a chance to supplement their d20 roll by 1d6 and add the result (whatever it was - no re-roll) to the d20 result,

Progression system:
Level 1-10 1d6,
Level 11-20 2d6,
Level 21-?? 3d6. and

5) No more than one Hero Point may be expended per round.

Perception:

Viorr [dice]1d20+1[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+5[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+5[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+8[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20+9[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+6[/dice]

Initiative:

Viorr [dice]1d20+6[/dice]
Dev [dice]1d20+3[/dice]
EE [dice] 1d20+1[/dice]
Kana [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Frank [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Zabeth [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Gauntlet [dice]1d20+2[/dice]
Pink-Eye [dice] 1d20[/dice]
Meridian [dice] 1d20+8[/dice]


301 to 350 of 1,220 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

<Would be much appreciated, thank you.>" Electric Eye takes the gesture as a more than worthy payment for recovering the corpse, though that doesn't mean he's not eager to investigate further.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Having nothing to add, Frank slowly shakes his head. He looks to see if everyone else is ready to head out.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Fifteenth Day of Dravago - House ir’Simul - Middle Central Plateau

"Where shall I contact you once I have opened the appropriate channels?"

Where to next?


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Dev gives the man the address of his workshop as a contact point.

"We do nice work; come by sometime," he said with a wink.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

EE thanks Dev for remembering he's looking for a friend. <Was nice of you.>

Once off the ir'Simul estate, he proposes <Shall go to cash in rewards?>


Shadow's Status

Cashing in rewards would be through either Mickey P. or Brentholm Dolom. The Watch is another matter altogether.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Kana kept in the background, a bit uncertain about EE and his missing case. The mention of cash brings her forward again though.
This is a good idea! You want to go to Mickey P. or that other guy? Brentholm Dolom was his name? I think we should see Mickey first.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

"I agree, Mickey just needs that funny amulet we found. Should be quick enough to drop it off.
Is that other guy far from the place we'll be meeting Mickey?"


Shadow's Status

Dolom's agency is in the Middle City while Mickey P is in the Lower City, about an hour plus trip between the two. From up here, it makes sense to see Dolom first, then Mickey P. Though at this time of night, Dolom might not be at his office but it's a safe bet Mickey P. is home as he does not get around very well with his war wounds.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

<Off to Mickey's, then.>


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Fair enough, let's do it. Gods know I'm not a bit tired; can't sleep after all that, you know?


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~3 hours)

Broulnindre seems as perky as ever, and after the group starts on their way, she tries to get a second opinion on what 'tired' means.
"Vot's dot like? Beink tired Hy mean."


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

I can sing you a lullaby, will let you fall asleep for sure.
Kana gives a mysterious grin under her hood.


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~3 hours)

"Hyu can do dot?" Broulnindre asks with a confused look on her face.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

For him yes, for you i'm not sure. Do you even sleep?


Female NG (Unchained) Eidolon (Agathion) | HP: 20/22 | AC: 21* (13 TAC, 19* FAC) | CMB: +3, CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +17, SM: +0; Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft (30ft climb) | Active conditions: Mage Armor (+4 AC; ~3 hours)

"Vell, Hy moshtly forgot, bot Hy tink Hy remember sleepink a long time ago-"
Frank interrupts by clearing his throat loudly.
"-bot mebbe dot vasn't me." Broulnindre finishes, grinning sheepishly while wringing her... claws.


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

"To Mickey's, then."


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

Sharon seems absorbed by Broulnindre dialect. Mouthing the words trying to figure out the meaning...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Sixteenth Day of Dravago - Mickey P's House Lower Plateau

Night gives way to deeper night and the early the next morning you find yourselves at Mickey P's cramped, to say the least, small house. The furniture like Mickey is old and damaged but has character, just like Mickey.

He clearly sleeps on his couch with a padlock on his bedroom door and rubbing the sleep from his eyes he lets you all in, he is quite surprised to see Viorr standing in his home.

"Well met Elf, where's the rest of yer party? Looking to have me hire you out? " he grins.

His eyes sweep the room and he picks up on Dev's presence as well, "Hey, we met only last week eh? Dev right?"

He then gazes at Electric-Eye, "A 'forged eh? Well met, Mickey P, welcome to my humble home".

He then turns to the "crew" he hired, "So have you brought me anything else so late at night besides a few strays?"

Meeting with Mickey P to refresh Dev and Viorr Recollections


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

It actually looks like Viorr has no need to talk to Mickey. Did Carduus and crew have a job from him? If not, can we just assume that we went to find the sergeant and his brother, the inquisitive?


Shadow's Status
Viorr wrote:
It actually looks like Viorr has no need to talk to Mickey. Did Carduus and crew have a job from him? If not, can we just assume that we went to find the sergeant and his brother, the inquisitive?

True but you do know who he is and it may be worth the visit for that reason... one never knows if he WILL have something for you!


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Frank removes the amulet with the runes etched into it from his haversack. Holding it up, he responds "We figured you'd prefer to see this little pretty as soon as possible; sorry we ended up getting here so late.
This'll be our last errand before bed, I expect."
Frank adds, rubbing an eye with his other hand.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Sixteenth Day of Dravago - Mickey P's House Lower Plateau

Mickey whistles, "Damn folks you all get results! Did you find the perp too?

You can all crash here if you like, the floor's not real comfortable but I don't snore", he winks.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

"Perp? Well I'm not sure, but there was a lot of blood in the room where we found it..."
Frank looks to the others as he trails off, wondering if sharing more details would be a good idea.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

EE stays silent, only nodding as a salute when addressed by Mickey. At the last question and Frank's gesture, he tries to assume a poker face.


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Dev flashed a smile at Kana in reply before Broulnindre's additional inquiry trailers over the conversation.

**************

"Mick! You again so soon! Must be my lucky month! Not to mention your recovery crew kept us this side of breathing..."


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

There were a lot of bodies and a bottomless hole in the ground and an evil murder cult as well, so....

Good thing i always have my bedroll and things with me from my travels.
Kana doesn't look to pleased at the notion of sleeping on the floor.


Female Elf Alchemist/3 HP:21| AC:18, T:13, F:15| F:+3, R:+6,W+1 | CMD:15, CMB:+2 | Perc.:+8 | Init:+3

"I got my own place..." says quietly


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

When he comes to think of it, EE realises he doesn't have any other place to stay. He shrugs and says <Works for me.>


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

"Thanks for the sleeping spot." Frank says as he removes a bedroll and blanket from... a pocket that looks about 1/5th the size of the tightly rolled bundle.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Sixteenth Day of Dravago - Mickey P's House Lower Plateau

"If you don't want to stay here meet us at the Raving Madd Inn and Tavern in the lower levels. That is where the contact wants us to make the drop. Even if I didn't hire you, come along, I'll get more gold from them for you all as well, after all, if you risked your lives you should get a share too!"

Some of you stay here in the floor, others retire to your homes or rented rooms. Sometime after the morning light you all gather in front of the Inn. It is just as run down as the rest of the places in the lower quarter. A place where the sun shines for perhaps an hour at mid-day if at all. This early in the day few are awake so you stand in the streets alone with the exception of some drunken snoring you hear from an alleyway around the corner. Not as desperate a place as the COGS but in some ways more dangerous as those here do not band together for survival, they compete to thrive...

Assisting Mickey P to the meeting takes time, he is clearly disabled from his time in the Last War but his mind is still sharp and he is entertaining as can be.

He cracks his neck, "Well, time to get paid. So whoever has it, hand it over and let's take a look at this trinket these folks want from us".


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

With a mildly forlorn, Frank dutifully produces the shiny amulet from his haversack and holds it out.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Before going to the inn:

First of all, do we sleep enough to recover some HP?

EE asks Frank to show him the amulet once more. <Would allow me to draw a sketch? Maybe can help in a potential investigation, if think is worthy.>

Then, if allowed, he draws a sketch.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Before going to the inn:
good idea xD

Frank shrugs and lends EE the amulet.
"As long as we can get paid."


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

...forlorn look...
dunno where that missing look went two posts ago...
Also, I second that question about getting a full 8 hours' "rest" for +1 hp xD


Male Human Wilder 4 | HP: 33/33 | AC: 22; T: 14; FF: 18 | Fort: +3; Ref: +5; Will: +6 | Normal Vision; Init: +3; Perception: +6 | PP: 22/25 | PsiFocus: Yes; Active Energy: Cold

Dev, along with anyone who'll needed a place to stay the night and doesn't accept Mickey's offer, returns in the morning, freshly caffeinated and ready to go.

Gotta be home in case we get a messenger!


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

Viorr will accept Mickey's hospitality, and await the return of the others in the morning.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Sixteenth Day of Dravago - Raving Madd Inn and Tavern

Yes you sleep enough to recover HP as normal, you can also heal with any items or spells you have at your disposals.

Electric Eye draws a sketch of the Amulet prior to leaving Mickey P's humble abode.

---

The run down Inn looms before the combined group and Mickey P. hobbles his way through the front door. While open, the clientele is thinned out, employees still clean up spills and broken glass form what was likely a rowdy time just a few hours ago. A few patrons snore heads down on table towards the back of the room sleeping it off.

One of the employees, a Halfling male who is sweeping up springs up and grins, "Wow, you all looking for a room this time of the day? Breakfast won't be ready for another hour or so".

Mickey shakes his head no, "I am looking for a patron named Tavack, he here?"

The halfling nods, "Yep, he's upstairs. I can fetch him, sorry no visitors allowed upstairs, especially armed. You understand I am sure. unless you want to rent a few rooms!"


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Healing oil: 2d8 ⇒ (8, 1) = 9

I'm assuming we heal our level overnight, plus EE took 15 minutes at his new alchemy lab to create some healing oil. There's no maximum he can create in a day, given enough time, but let's say he's too tired to make more than one or two

At the inn, EE shrugs. <Don't mind waiting here for Mr. Tavack.>


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Sorry. Also, EE would have created a pair of HEaling Oils this morning before venturing out. 2 is the most that he can carry at a time, as stated in the Alchemy Sphere rules.


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Frank simply nods affirmatively to the fetching option.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Kana stands by, seemingly bored with crossed arms or playing with her hood.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Sixteenth Day of Dravago - Raving Madd Inn and Tavern

Mickey P. takes a seat at one of the tables and gestures to the halfling to go ahead and fetch his contact.

Several minutes and a round of drinks later, a handsome man with shifty eyes heads down the creaking stairs. He wears black studded leather armor and carries a rapier and dagger at his belt. His black hair is cropped close to his head, and he has a neat mustache. He heads towards the table where your mixed group sits (or stands).

Mickey nods, "Mornin' Tavack, we've been successful in finding yer amulet".

The man grins, "I believe it was 200 gold total to recover the amulet yes?"

Mickey P. shrugs, "Turns out that the job was a bit more difficult than we had thought. I'm thinking 290".

The man frowns and sighs, "Well, as you have it and I don't I suppose I will pay. Though I'm not thrilled about this overpayment you understand".

Mickey P. nods, "I get it but we were looking for a guy and my people ended up fighting monsters and I think we both know this thing is worth a heckuva lot more".

Tavack does not respond and pulls out a few bags of coin to pay Mickey.

Perception DC 20:
As he pulls out the bags you see a symbol flash on one of the bags that he stuffs back into his pocket.

Knowledge Nobility IF you succeed above DC 22:
The symbol is an old one used by a group known as the Emerald Claw. A Karrnathi underground group that acts as an international face for teh Blood of Vol.


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Perception, Inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (15) + 10 + (4) = 29

As EE doesn't have Nobility trained, his maximum is 10 so he auto-fails, sadly.

Electric Eye catches a glimpse of a strange symbol he doesn't recognise, but he tries to memorise it and ask about it later.


Female drow bard (lotus geisha) 3 | hp 31 | AC 19/14/15 | Fort +3, Ref +9, Will +5; +2 vs. enchantments | Immune sleep | Init +4 | Senses darkvision 120 ft.; Perception +8

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

kn:nobles buffed: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13

The bags of gold catch Kanas interest and as she spost something out of the ordinary there she bits her lip.

What was that you just put back into your pocket there? Looked very interesting, may i have a look? I have a thing for small trinkets and symbols and cute stuff, you know? she says in her sweet melodic voice, making overdramatic gestures as usual.

Diplomacy buffed: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 4 = 16

Buffed = enrapturing performance +1, song of the heart +1, inspire competence +2. Really need lingering performance. And better rolls.


Changeling Life Shaman (Animist) 4 ~ HP:27/27 ~ AC:16 Tch:12 ff:14 ~ CMD 16 ~ Fort:+2 Ref:+3 Will:+8 ~ Init:+2 Per:+10

Zabeth (who hoped and expected this to go smoothly despite the contract giver perhaps being on the shady side) shifts in her seat - uncomfortable with what she assumes is a faux-pas in these sort of exchanges on Kana's part.
Despite the awkwardness, she suddenly finds herself speaking on Kana's behalf. "Please take no offense... she is a curious one, but well-meaning I'm sure." The pot-bellied bird on her shoulder chirrups and bobs its head as if agreeing.

diplo aid another: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male NG Human (Unchained) Summoner 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 16 (12 TAC, 14 FAC) | CMB: +5, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +0 | Hero Points: 2 | Bond Senses(su) 2/4 * SM II(sp) 6/6 * ammo: 41/41 (n) & 30/30 (S/CI) | Spells 3/4; 2/2 | Active conditions:

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Frank likewise auto-fails the Nobility check, having no ranks xD

Frank likewise noticed something odd, but decides to remain quiet for the moment.


Init +7, fort+5 Rfx +6 Will 0. hp 32/32 two-blade+7(1d8+3/19-20x2) or 2 at +5/+5 (d8+2,d8+1) cg Elf fighter (2-wpn) 4

No know/nob, so I'll let this one pass.


Shadow's Status

Sharn - City of Towers - 998 YK - Sixteenth Day of Dravago - Raving Madd Inn and Tavern

Tavack responds, "A mere trinket from my Grandfather, I fear I do not like to part with it. I have lost enough heirlooms in this city this visit.

He slides the coins over to Mickey P. who counts them all out, [b]'A pleasure doing business with you. Do you require anything else of us?"

Tavack smiles, "No, I am a well satisfied customer Mr. P. A good day to you all". He heads back upstairs tucking the amulet in his pants pocket clearly elated to have received the item back.

Mickey turns to you all and doles out 15 GP each and he keeps the balance. "Well that was great work folks. If I get anything else in I will keep you all in mind. I'll head out now, a few places here I'd like to visit, shake the trees, see if anything falls out!"

He gets up and hobbles out walking stick in hand to aid him in balancing.

Where to now? Dolom's offices?


CG Warforged Investigator 4 | Status:
Stats:
AC 19 (T 17, FF 16) Mobility| CMB +4/+6, CMD 17 | Init +3 | Speed 30ft | F +3, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs a lot of things) | Immune to Paralysis and Sleep | Perc +11, SM +9
HP 38/38 | Inspiration 6/6 | Healing Oil 1/3

Once they're away from Tavack's angle of vision, EE quickly draws another sketch, that of the symbol he's just seen. <Know this?>

301 to 350 of 1,220 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eberron - Echoes of the Past - The Secrets of Sharn All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.