Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


11,451 to 11,500 of 16,204 << first < prev | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | next > last >>

female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Smiling at the dwarf Felicitas sighs.
"You see, we have seen monstrous enemys close and mighty magic. I seek some more power upon my cloak to ward me off ill effects!"


M Dwarf, HP 87 NPC, fighter3/Expert5/wiz5

"Well spit it out goldie...what ill effects you speak'n about? You want warts to go away when Croaker gives yeah a big kiss?" he giggles and spittle freely oozes from his mouth. "Or are ya look'n fer like arrow ward'n, or fire resistant?" His bushy eye brow raises, "I could enhance the resistance?"


M Dwarf, HP 87 NPC, fighter3/Expert5/wiz5

"There's bunks back there, if you don't mind the sound of my chanting." He points towards a back room where you can rest for the night while he enchants the weapon and cloak.

Level up.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"Simple a better resistance! Against all kind of attacks of body and mind. Or a major Banner to rally my comrads around it." Resistance +2-->+3


Evil GM
Felicitas Sweetfingers wrote:
"Simple a better resistance! Against all kind of attacks of body and mind. Or a major Banner to rally my comrads around it." Resistance +2-->+3

He can make that change for you just deduct the coin. He won't add any price hike to the normal rate.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

My charisma pendant?


Evil GM
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
My charisma pendant?

How much of a buff boost are you looking for?


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

+4?


Evil GM
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
+4?

He'll be able to upgrade you. Just pay for the upgrade.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

12,000 ...if I'm reading the spreadsheet right I'm nowhere close, hahaha. Oops.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

And a banner?


Evil GM

Sure you can get a banner. Perhaps you can sew an image of Aurora on it.


M Dwarf, HP 87 NPC, fighter3/Expert5/wiz5

The next morning you wake up feeling recharged and the backsmith wizard is enjoying a mead as he brushes out Felicitas wool cloak. It looks cleaner, stronger, and the crossbolt holes have been finely stitched. Croaker is leaving against the wall, polished and looking razor sharp.

"You can't stay 'ere any longer. Me spells ain't gonna hold the search off for that weapon much longer. I went an bartered with the drow and got you a scroll to hide and mask that thing for a little bit...You owe me 200 gold for it. Spell should hold till you get out beyond the Great Wall but don't dally around."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung pays Gruum.

Dwrven:
Thank you brother. Is there a way we can contact you in the future?

he was only able to add the +1 not holy correct?


Evil GM

Plus 1 corect, no holy. He doesn't have the ability and neither did Karnog.


Desmond stumbles out fatigued but with a couple pouches of gems from a night of unholy romping. He sold his virginity for a few trinkets and baubles. He wanders around a bit before finding his way back to the drow poisoner.

With a smirk and a raised brow, "She actually let you live?"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond gives a weak but charismatic smile. "With a face like this? You can't pass up on a second chance. Any chance you know where my companions went to sleep last night?"


Desmond Aeros wrote:
Desmond gives a weak but charismatic smile. "With a face like this? You can't pass up on a second chance. Any chance you know where my companions went to sleep last night?"

"Yes."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"So, what about Desmond? Can you prepare a way to detect or cure vampirism?"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond chuckles. "Ah, walked right into that one. Would you please be so kind as to let me know where that is?"


M Dwarf, HP 87 NPC, fighter3/Expert5/wiz5
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
"So, what about Desmond? Can you prepare a way to detect or cure vampirism?"

"Not me area of work." The blacksmith wizard shrugs. The the poisoner 'as somethin' for that affliction." He frowns at the party as they stir. "You goin' vampire huntin'? A stake through the heart works best."

Remember he has never met Desmond, nor does he know he went whoring with a vampires.


Desmond Aeros wrote:
Desmond chuckles. "Ah, walked right into that one. Would you please be so kind as to let me know where that is?"

She rubs her hands together and smiles, just as she opens her upward palm. "A few baubles should do it."


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22 How much does she seem to be asking for?


Well done here in the Dungeon of Graves, she hasn't tried to kill you - yet. Plus, you did live through the evening, so all things considered you figure she's trustworthy enough. A nice clear gems or two could pry her lips open. 100 to 200 GP

"Nothing is free."


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

before we rested Nym would have approached the dwarf

Undercommon:
"I have a magical breast plate and a very nice shield that I would like to sell. Would you be interested? Also could you make a tankard like my friend's ? Also might you have some fabric dye?"

if he has dye Nym will apply it to the cleric's cloak to make it less recognizable. If he doesn't have any Nym will see if he can find some in the market when they leave.


M Dwarf, HP 87 NPC, fighter3/Expert5/wiz5

"No dye." He shakes his head. "You want one of tankards that fills itself up with cheap ale and couple times a day?" He nods to himself. "Three stalls down the back alley you can get both the tankard and the dye but keep your conversations short and crisp there, or you'll end up with your neck slit." You have no doubt that the infers the vendor and his customers are ruthless.

"Aye, I can pay for the armor and shield." The normal half price selling of loot rate.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"So, once we collect our wayward idiot, perhaps we start moving back towards the tunnels and an exit? We don't really want to attract attention, although Master Gruum's spell should keep eyes off the axe for now."

Karnog hands over 200gp for the scroll, nodding his thanks as he does.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond tiredly counts out 250 gold. He was big on adventure, but didn't need to play any more games for the time being.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

To Karnog and Kalim

Undercommon:
" I would like to quickly stop by the vendor our host spoke about if it isn't too much trouble."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Yes, sounds good. That's on our way out, anyways."


Evil GM

The party takes their leave from the blacksmith wizard's shop and makes their way towards another small shop. There a distinctive feel of death looming in the think air. Several sets of eyes glare at you from the shadows, when you notice the pale wayward idiot shuffling down alley. He looks pale, exhausted, but surprising satisfied with himself.

Nym the doorway into the shop is to your left, it's an oddly shaped building that has a distinctly tilted shape to it - as if warped.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

this is a very curious building. spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Evil GM

The building has been perverted with spells that have gone wild.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Seeing Desmond alive and (mostly) well, Karnog calls the man over to the group.

"Well, you seem to have survived the night, at least. Any curses, enchantments, and other devilry I need to correct for you?"

Glancing over Desmond, Karnog looks for signs of illness, injury, and the like.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 Heal


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Nym approaches the door cousciously and enters the odd looking building.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung frowns at the odd sorcerer, but he lets him take the lead and he follows with Croaker out.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond shuffles out of the alley, pale and tired, but with the largest, smuggest, superior grin on his face.

"Told you I'd be fine."

Then he swiftly collapsed into the cleric's arms.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"You're one of the most foolish men I've ever seen. I am rather surprised to see you alive and mostly unharmed. Come along, let's get some privacy and I will patch you up."

Karnog drags Desmond into a shaded and covered alley, then casts restoration on the rogue, using the diamond dust the vampire provided earlier.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"That dust, he pays for it. We're not a std clinic, and this b&#%#@++ should never happen again."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Yes, the undead blood sucker provided more than enough to cast the spell. Honestly, I was expecting a more permanent injury, but a little missing blood is relatively easily repaired."

Karnog looks directly into Desmond's face as he continues.

"But I agree with you, Kalim. That should never happen again, for the good of all of us."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Plenty of ways to get your dick wet without possibly compromising us all."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond shakes his head and opens his eyes wide, then gets up with a grin. "Of course, only fair." Desmond takes out a sizable handful of coins and puts it into Karnog's pocket. "A 19000 gold upswing, I count that a victory. Plus the story, which is priceless."

Desmond scoffs at the two. "Please, I'm here safe and sound and we're more the richer for it, both monetarily and my character. And it was only partially about getting my dick wet, captain cobwebs."


M Hobgoblin Antipaladin 1

Nym and Grung step through the oddly shaped building. Once inside everything leans to the left, even you stance is noticeably tilted and you even feel a bit off-balanced by this strange effect. There are a few customers inside bartering with a cleric. A gruff voice booms from around a display case, 'Whatdaya want...be quick, spend coin or git. Nuf freeloaders."


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Undercommon:
"I was I might be able to acquire some fabric dye and one of those tankards that fill multiple times a day."
Nym says to hobgoblin. As he scans the room.

diplo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


M Hobgoblin Antipaladin 1

His eyes narrow and he carefully looks at Nym and Grung in.

undercommon:
"Dye and tankard." He nods once and then scurries around his shop never quite taking his gaze off you. "350 gold." He pauses, "No, 375 gold I don't typically serve his kind." He clearly refers to your dwarf companion.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Electra sighs and with a smile nods to Desmond."On that we agree. I will make a ballad. Of brave Ser Desmond, who willingly went to a vampire´s Den, seduced by recklessness and greed, to get drained like a waterskin!"


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Jenk Jug'ular wrote:

His eyes narrow and he carefully looks at Nym and Grung in.

** spoiler omitted **

Undercommon:
"They are for me. He is just the hired help.
Nym makes a show of sniffing the air

Undercommon:
"Though if you have some soap it may help with his stinch"

bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
diplo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

really need to put some points into those. also wasn't sure if I would need a bluff roll or not.


M Hobgoblin Antipaladin 1

undercommon:
He scoffs at Nym's comment, clearly not believing a word you've said. He then grabs a small keg of soap, "The both of y'need. Now pay up and git b'fore the guard comes and drags us all to the cells." His sense motive dwarf's your rolls.


Evil GM

As Desmond and the others lament about his foolhardy sexual escapades they begin to draw the attention of some monsters. One of those Tentacle Horrors appear roughly 35 feet away from at one of of the alley, but he is not alone he has a grey man with the head of some elongated squid. There a pack of eight goblins surrounding them. You can make a know:dungeoneering to try to figure out what this new beast is.

Prior description of tentacle horror was four tentacles that emerge from the torso of this massive misshapen creature. Above these are a tooth-encrusted maw and a glaring red eye. At the top of the creature is a glistening black horn.

Grung and Nym are not with the group so they do not need to make the check yet. they are still conducting business inside the strange building.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

11,451 to 11,500 of 16,204 << first < prev | 225 | 226 | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.