Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


51 to 100 of 16,207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Nibbfir Grumepgarth wrote:

Nib looks for a quill and ink while mumbling "yeah, yeah..." and signs the contract after a quick look.

That's great...I've already thought of half dozen ways to play into this eagerness. LOL...don't be surprised is a devil shows up with contract.

Sadly enough, my prior experiences make me count on that!

(A Council of Thieves AP with a twisted GM)


Evil GM

The ledger is straight forward setting out the terms of employment, it describes the area to be mapped approximately 170 by 90 miles. It does not require you to explore the entire region, and it is explicitly written, that you are one of several groups charting and mapping. It does note that any unusual entrances to RA, or other unusual sites if there are any, are to be marked and clearly noted for future exploration.

Of course, there is the standard assumption of the risk clause that forewarns that death can, and may in fact, occur to said explorers. The employer assumes no personal liability...blah, blah, blah....


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

After three reads of the contract, Argrim finishes his plate of food. He signs the contract. He carefully inspects the 25 gp and Haversack. Then, he pockets the gold and puts his own backpack inside the Haversack. Argrim puts on the bandolier and loads the potions and vials into it. He practices drawing each potion and adjusts them to some personal priority. He finally shoulders the Haversack twisting his body back and forth to get the new weight adjusted right.

Ready to travel, he then refills his plate and tankard and starts taking notes on the first page of his new waterproof map book using Featherton's big master map. He specifically notes the known areas and where the blank boundaries are. He identifies all of the named terrains that Featherton mentioned and asks a clerk if he is unsure.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Seeing that the dwarves don't move, Nib sits and take a mug of ale...

"Tell me when you are ready, folks. The Short Sword's Crusade has yet to start."


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

After Argrim takes all the notes he can AND finishes his fourth plate of food, he fills up his pockets and haversack with leftovers. He refills his tankard and says to Featherton or one of his clerk's, "I'll bring the tankard back later."

Ready to go, he looks around for consensus to check the town.
check the town: 1d100 ⇒ 73
check the town: 1d100 ⇒ 39


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

After signing her name, Vatilda stuffs her belongings into a haversack and fits her bandolier the same as how she saw the grubby blond dwarf do it.
'Oh this is dreamy... Must have shed thirty pounds of weight with this.'
"Thank you for the recommendation. If there is nothing else for today, I will be at the Sly Wink. Will you send for us, or should we return here in the morning?"


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

"A warm breakfast at the Sly Wink, you all can head out after that. Enjoy the Wink, most folks do."

The Sly wink is the large building near the center of the map. It has a tavern, inn and brewery. Featherton Guides is across the road from the Sly wink. I'll mark them tomorrow.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn thankfully accepts the gear and begins to organize it so that everything is in place. The bandolier fit comfortably over his dragonhide breastplate. He began to inspect the potions and placed them where he could get to them quickly. Excited at the prospect to dispatch any evil scourge from the area, Rammellorn agrees with Agrim that a foray into the town may yield more information.

Check the town1d100 ⇒ 26
Check the town1d100 ⇒ 80


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

The rest of the "short swords" seem to be standoffish, perhaps rightfully so. They don't know me and I was so famished, I stuffed my face forthright without proper introductions. Karnog may prove to be a trusted friend and ally. After all, it seems we share the same devout faith in Torag. Either way, I'll prove my mettle and worth and help bring some order to this chaotic landscape in the measure.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Well lads, lass, what do you say to a fine warm evening of song and story? We can work on our general tactics, come up with some standard operating guidelines, and let each other know just what our particular skills are."

Karnog finishes up his mug of mead before replacing Weatherton's cup back on the table. Making a quick sandwich of ham and vegetables, he scoops up his 25gp bag and heads towards the Sly Wink.

"Besides, I like the name 'The Short Swords.' Useful, versatile, and widespread, the blades are commonly used throughout the world."


F Half-Elf Ranger

You are able to get a feel for the small town later that day and into the evening. The Sly Wink is everything the gnome mentioned it is tavern, inn and brewery all wrapped in one as if blessed by the drunken god himself. A concept that is so simply - yet utterly brilliant. The scent of clove and spices cling to the air.

The proprietor smiles warmly, "How 'bout a tankard? First one to strangers is always on the house."


Evil GM

Rumors that have been picked up about Rappan Athuk. Like any rumor there are truths, falsities, and then partial truths.

Argrim:

You've heard that a powerful adventuring party called the Dancing Blades were slain in the dungeon. Their restless spirits now wander its halls, attacking anyone they come in contact with, with their phantom weapons.

You have also heard the following consensus, "Rappan Athuk? Bah! No one ever gets out of that place alive!

Rammellorn:

Near the smithy you heard that deep within the hill lies a pool of lava guarded by demonic lizards. If one can defeat them.ure gold can be distilled from the liquid rock.

You've come across folks drinking at the bar that say, "Rappan Athuk? Bah! No one ever gets out of that place alive!

Remember, if you haven't rolled 2d100 to do so to pick up a few rumors.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim noticed the Human female Vatilda Lateef emulating his bandolier placement. So when he is ready to go, he goes over to her and says, "Hey. I'm Argrim. This here too serious Dwarf is Varl," cuffing Varl on his full plate-armored shoulder.

Turning to Varl, he continues, "And the 'Short Swords' is funny. Those 'Red Swords' may soon be bloody, while we are mostly, well short..." gesturing at the gnome and dwarves.

"No offense intended, m'am." He sincerely says returning to the Human female Vatilda Lateef.

Thinking of another point, Argrim rounds on Varl again, "Besides Varl, the 'Mithral Delvers' is way too close to my old clan. As. You. Well. Know." he emphasizes with a stubby gauntleted finger pressing into Varl's steel breastplate. "And I certainly want to leave them back in the mine where they belong."

Seeing the gnome and other dwarves ready to go, "C'mon, let's go check out the town and listen to the gossip. I still have a full tankard of mead to go and pockets full of snacks."

To the Human female Vatilda Lateef, he says, "You comin'?"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Not to worry Argim. We all act too seriously from time to time. Humor and comradeship don't come easily to many of us. He'll learn we are worthy friends and stout warriors soon enough."

Clapping Argrim and Varl on their shoulders, Karnog smiles hugely under his braided beard.

"Besides, there's adventure laying ahead of us, cousins!"

2d100 ⇒ (55, 35) = 90

2d100 ⇒ (89, 81) = 170


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

After hearing Karnog, Nib finishes his mug and walks behind him. When he catch up the dwarf, start to talk lively:

"Your idea of inspecting the town sounds good to me. Did you know that a lot of townsfolk's superstition actually comes from true facts, distorted by the witness approach?"

After that he begins a lecture about cases like the Sandpoint Devil and others...


Evil GM

Karnog...sorry that was (2) 1d100 rolls, not 2d100.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Of course, after boring the dwarves to death, Nib is going to pick up some rumors too.

1d100 ⇒ 29
1d100 ⇒ 69


Evil GM

Nib you pick up a couple rumors during your chats.

NIB:

A patron at the sly wink tells you that a new from of troll, a "swimmer" was seen to aid goblin miners in a deep cavern complex.

Then another patron advises, "Rappan Athuk?" Blah! No one ever gers out of that place alive!"

Karnog I'm just going to use the first roll you made and separate the the numbers 35 and 55.

Karnog:

You heard at broom maker tell that a benevolent old wizard lives near the temple of Orcus. He reportedly offers refuge to those who kill the servants of the evil one.

Her husband adds many back entrances to the most famous of dungeons are said to lie in the wilderness, but the hills are so riddled with caves that finding these entrances is all but impossible if one knows not where to look.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Vatilda nods to the two dwarves "Argrim... Varl. I am Vatilda. Thank you for the offer. It would be my pleasure to join you."
She follows them, and mostly watches and listens to their interactions with people, but asks a few questions of the locals when one pings in her head.

1d100 ⇒ 64
1d100 ⇒ 47


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Aye, Nib, was it? I have encountered similar situations back home and on my travels. Someone sees something odd, or suspicious, and tells their neighbors. Before long, the core of truth is long lost for all the embellishments and falsehoods attached."

He shrugs his broad, steel-clad shoulders as he continues,

"I've heard tell there's a wizard who offers respite near the temple of Orcus, especially to those who fight the evil nearby. Not sure just how much stock I'd put in that story. There's also supposed to be all kinds of 'backdoors' into this dungeon, scattered through the hills. I guess we'll have to be extra wary checking out caves and the like."


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

After being ignored by the human, Nib declares loudly:

"Since good manners are a rare gift by now, I can't expect everyone having what is called 'refinement'. Against social conventions, I would lead by example: Miss, my name is Nibbfir Grumepgarth... historian and travelling researcher."

Nib makes a bow, and since he doesn't get a inmediate response, continues:

"May I beg your pardon, but I'm afraid we don't know your name or who you are at all..."


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

"Oh I..." Vatilda grimaces sheepishly as she waits for Nibbfir to finish "Nice to meet you, I'm Vatilda. Historian? How nice I'm a.." She looks over herself as if the answer were written somewhere on her. She shrugs and looks around... "Well.. I believe I was born near here, but I was raised in Crystalhurst to the south... in Fangwood. Past few weeks I've been escorting merchants on and along the Tourondel. I've picked up a few things from the druids in Crystalhurst and hope to be useful in what seems like a far more rewarding experience than going back and forth along a river. Ooop losing em. Coming with us?" Vatilda tries to keep up with Varl and Argrim without neglecting the gnome.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

It's easy for Vatilda to keep up with the short legs of Varl and Argrim. "Well met, Vatilda." he replies to her between sips of his tankard of mead.

===================== after awhile of wandering =============

Remembering the dwarven preacher's name from his announcement at Featherton's, Argrim replies to Karnog, "A kindly wizard and many backdoors? Well, I heard that a powerful adventuring party called the Dancing Blades were slain in the dungeon. Their restless spirits now wander its halls, attacking anyone they come in contact with, with their phantom weapons. This should be fun!" He exclaims and drains his tankard without spilling. He then hooks the empty on his belt.

===================== after awhile of wandering =============

Hearing the bluster of the gnome, Argrim responds after Vatilda, "Ya, Nib, we all heard you back a Featherton's: historian and researcher. Well, I hope you're solid stone who can support his weight. Good manners may be a rare gift but aren't necessary with me." He finishes with a wink at Vatilda.


Evil GM

Vatilda you pick up a few bits of interesting information regarding Rappan Athuk.

Vatilda:
The lost army of Zeldor is still in teh Forest of Hope,somewhere, seeking to return.

Pirates sometimes hazard the reefs along the coast to land at secret inlets and bays and stash great treasure; woe betide the adventurer caught spying n them"


M Human, NPC Expert

During the evening at the Sly Wink a friendly chap comes over, names Tiny, and visually you can can clearly see that a nickname. The short, exceptionally round, but jovial fellow says, "'ear ye b'askin' 'bout Rappan Athuk?" The a grumble form his belly followed an expulsion of air.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |
Argrim wrote:
Hearing the bluster of the gnome, Argrim responds after Vatilda, "Ya, Nib, we all heard you back a Featherton's: historian and researcher. Well, I hope you're solid stone who can support his weight. Good manners may be a rare gift but aren't necessary with me."

"What? A sto..."

Nib stands looking at the dwarf with a puzzled face. Then he rushes to keep up with the group.

"I got some rumors about a new from of troll, a "swimmer", if you want to put them a moniker, that was seen to aid goblin miners in a deep cavern complex."


M Human, NPC Expert

"Fer a tankard and bowl of stew, I's can tell ye whut I know from me work and 'da custom'rs who like to chat." His red bulbous nose nearly glows.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim sizes up the round fellow, "Why don't you give us a taste of your information? The tankard of mead here is good, but I got my first taste free before paying for it."


M Human, NPC Expert

"Fair enough good fellas, a month back 'ad a knight at me shop, needed some quick work on 'is helm on account of Aragnak, d'red dragon, that lives south of 'ere and off the coast. He hunts unsuspecting folks and steals their treasures ...mostly from the upper levels of that there dungeon you'd be interested in. He's cunning but da knight said 'is life be worth more than his treasure, 'is companions chose otherwise. He was da only survivor." He shrugs, looking hopefully at his empty tankard. "Now,'dats a hoard of riches, all he's taken over the last couple years."


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Vatilda watches him as he speaks. If it is true, it would certainly be something to watch out for. "Well that certainly is something."

sense motive for truth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 (that he heard the story... from someone claiming to be the survivor.)


Evil GM

Vatilda this person seems to be telling what he believes is the truth. Several folks in the bar do say hello to him, he is clearly either a resident or a frequent visitor.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

"...and you're starting with stew. Can barely hear you over your rumbling stomach."
Vatilda orders for Tiny.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Agrim nods to Vatilda and orders a tankard of mead for Tiny, "Alright Tiny that sounded good. What else do you have?"


M Human, NPC Expert

"A brother of me buddy's cousin's sister-in law, is a guide and he sez that in the lush greenery of the foothills lies a large sunken
graveyard laid out in the shape of a cross, that's 'da main entrance."

He picks up his tankards and smiles, "Much 'preciated."

"Course now there are other ways in, if ye foll'r 'da goblins searching fer game. Seen them meself once when travelin' with a caravan, they forage and raid then go in their cave. The guards tracked 'em back ta a cave."


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

I have been traveling alone so long I have forgotten my manners,
states the young dwarf. My name is Rammellorn, and having been displaced from my home, deep in the earth, I am very much looking forward to some comraderie and adventure. The next round is on me Tiny, and the others too. Thank you for the information. Some folks have been trying to scare me telling me that no one returns alive from Rappan Athuk. This next one is even better, it seems the clientele of yer smithy believen that demonic lizardfolk guard a pool of liquid gold deep in the hills. Is this some kind of trick to kill off greedy folk? The young dwarf embelishes. I am short of a sword m'self, but I pledge loyalty to the short swords in hopes of finding thet devil orcus and his vehement beasts to put them to da ax.


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Well, dat der is some interesting rumors. Varl mutters quietly sitting next to the much more talkative Argrim. It almost seems as if you can't throw a stone without finding something interesting out in the wilds around here. I wonder if those goblins were responsible for the most recent attacks on the caravans.

2d100 ⇒ (88, 47) = 135


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

I am very pleased to make your acquaintances. I would be honored to join the short swords in their mission to clean out day caves.


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Aye! Speak up Tiny. Da more ya know, da more ya drink! Turning back from the large human, Varl gives Rammellorn a serious nod. Ya seem da good type. I'm not no leader, but I wouldn't mind another o' da kin to join along.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn nods back in serious appreciation and waits for the next round of drinks to be delivered to the company.


M Human, NPC Expert

"Most people do die, lots a truth 'da dat, but some folks get in fer a looksie, nabbing a few things and movin' on. Most git robbed by Aragnak or bandit, I's suppose." He drinks from his frothy mug appearing to be thinking. [b]"Nutin' sez if ye git in, dat ye gotsta stay long, suppose."


Evil GM

Varl you manage to pick up a few rumors but since your dice rolls duplicated others, I'm going to mix your numbers up for some variety.

Varl:

There is a monster immune to everything on the first level. It is amorphous, and smells terrible. A wise man flees from it.

Three old crones are said to live along the coast, and for a price of gold and blood, they can let you see into the past and future.


M Human, NPC Expert

Tinker will finish his mead and stew thanking you, then turn to be on his way, "Take care, be carefully, use da feet to run if ye 'ave da. Ain't no same da live another day." He then leaves the tavern.


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

The next morning Walter is waiting for everyone in the common room, there is heaping amounts of food on the large table: honey ham, fresh perch, eggs, flap jacks, grits and an assortment of toasty breads and muffins. Two large bowls of fresh butter and jam.

"Morning ....morning...hope you all enjoyed your night in town. I've managed to get you a ride with caravan heading out today. You can depart from them where ever you choose, they are just happy to have few extra guards around, to tell you the truth."


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim is the first into the common room having immensely enjoyed his first bed rest in weeks. Unfortunately, he can't sleep much past dawn. His eyes grow large at the heaping amounts of food and digs in with fervor. "You never know when it's your last meal," he reminds himself.

"Hey Walter, which way is the caravan heading? Which areas will it pass? Do you have any preference where we start? Do you know where the Red Sticks are going?" Argrim asks between voracious bites.


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

"The caravan is heading south to the capital, Tamran, and passes each area. Well other than the beach but that's to the East of the road beyond the foothills. The Red Swords leave tomorrow and will be heading to the Forest of Hope but that is a vast area. It all needs to mapped and explored."


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

The flapjacks were a welcome sight to Vatilda. She was suffering a bit this morning; not used to rich and greasy foods.

After listening to Walter for a while, Vatilda opens her map book to the inside cover, and prepares to write. "We should compile the information we have separately gathered regarding the various regions. With what I've heard so far, it seems securing the coastal road area should be a priority, but getting this down about all the regions can do nothing but help."


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

"A very true statement my dear, the coastal road is relatively safe during the day time, he stresses relatively. "Various armed patrols work the vast road but with the southern border tensions mounting several squads of soldiers have been reassigned. Unfortunately, bandits know this and are becoming more bold."


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Nib comes around, already in his "field outfit" with the bandolier and a nice leather hat.

"Good day gentlemen. I hope you're ready to go..."

Upon hearing Argrim questions, he nods.

"This dwarf fellow has made some point. Is better if Mr. Featherton explains the exploration schedule and the caravan's route."


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

After hearing Vatilda, Nib look at her and greets with a tip of his hat.

"Miss Vatilda, good day to you too... I didn't expect you'll be ready so early in the morning. Nonetheless, is a pleasing sight."


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Between bites Argrim replies to Vatilda, "I agree with Vatilda. We should explore and secure the road first. Like putting in the main shaft of a mine. Then, we can explore from there."

GM, could you copy all of the rumors that we've heard into another spoiler in Campaign Info? It would be greatly appreciated.

51 to 100 of 16,207 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.