Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,201 to 1,250 of 1,551 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

start at f12?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

I assume F4 is empty? F12 works for me

Liberty's Edge

You make your way into the courtyard. This courtyard surrounds a dry fountain. A statue of a woman wrapped in a flowing robe stands in the center of the fountain, her arms extended as though reaching up to touch the sky. Looking around, you don't see anything here.
knowledge history or religion on the statue if you want to

Where to next?


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

K. history+HR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
Shriek gives a look to the fountain and its waters "Do ya think that's drinkable? Grrrroooarrr!"
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 2 = 27

"We shall perhaps check da old cells, grroar!" explains Shriek poiting to the rooms behind. F15 then F14

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell follows along to the next two rooms if there is nothing to know about the courtyard and nothing hidden. take 20

Liberty's Edge

The water is safe and clean. Almost magically so. The statue is of the founder of this order-Saint Kyerixus.

The room is clear. It's just a nice court yard.

You make your way to the next room. A fire long ago immolated the contents of this dormitory, leaving the narrow cubbies black with soot. As you make your way carefully in, you hear the sounds of creatures in ambush. You hear them, then see them! It's more of those bat-men who flew at you in the church. Here, they can't maneuver, but pull their crystal nice and advance!

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
monster: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin enters the northern corridor and she sticks her rapier into the face of the first bat-thing she encounters, taking care not to expose herself.

Rapier: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 1 = 24
Damage incl fire: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 6 + (4) = 11
Sneak for flatfooted: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Combat Expertise, AC 25

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Not sure what is going in there...

Cast guidance on Bissi.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek moves to the front and slices at the first creature he founds "Grrrrrrrr!"
+2 longsword-PA+HR: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 25
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 = 12

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Attack the darkness!

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1, 5, 1) + 7 = 20

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 4) + 7 = 21


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Damned Paizo didn't tell me there were posts waiting :-(

Bissi, of course, charges in to kill one of the foul beasts

acro to avoid AoO as she tumbles past Yasmin: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31 for magic B/P/S damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 trip: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Solvi will just advance and shoot one at the back
bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 swing!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 twing, twing!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 I choose you!
monster: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 attack
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 kill!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 I CAN'T SEE!

Yasmin shoots forward with amazing speed. Equally as fast, she sticks and drops on of the bat creatures before it can even squeal.

Orell mounts up his crossbow and shoots twice. Two of the creatures hit he floor with arrows in their chests.

Solvi sends in Bissi. Bissi shoots forward past Yasmin and tears into one of the creatures. It's alive, but on the ground with a large gash in its calf.

The monsters take their turns.

One attacks Samuel with a strange glass dagger and a bite
attack, confirm 18-20, damage +1d4nonleathal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d4 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (2) = 4
bite attack, confirm, damage: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 151d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 51d6 ⇒ 5

two of the fiends move to attack Bissi
attack, confirm 18-20, damage +1d4nonleathal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d4 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (4) = 9
bite attack, confirm, damage: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 01d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 161d6 ⇒ 4
attack, confirm 18-20, damage +1d4nonleathal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d4 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (3) = 8
bite attack, confirm, damage: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 151d20 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 11d6 ⇒ 4

Samuel responds by destroying his attacker.

Finn can't get into the room, but helps from afar as he can!

ROUND 2, FIGHT!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"*sigh*...so much for the fresh air" as Finn squeezes past Solvi to stand by Yasmin. He hexes the bat thing.

If I can see one of the monsters, then I am going to hex it for -2 AC (DC 16 Will).

If I can't see a monster, then I'll cast guidance and touch Yasmin


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek moves around as fast as he can "What kind of critter is this? Grooaaaar!"
Bardic knowledge+HR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7 +6 if k. local, and +4 if arcana

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
monster: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 move and learn!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Hex

Samuel attempts to learn about the bat things. You don't know too much, but these are the same batmen that attack the town and that you've killed several times before.

Finn hexes the creature.

will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The creatures is put under the witches spell...


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin moves closer to Bisi and dives into the northern stall

Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

There she is ready to attack the first enemy that is foolish enough to show itself

Readied Attack, Combat expertise: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 1 = 24
Damage, incl Fire: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (1) = 10

AC 25

"Solvi, call Bisi back!"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell delays waiting for the combat to clear of Bissi so he can line up a shot as soon as it happens.

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Dives in and attacks!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 gets ready to shoot
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
monster: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 move and learn!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Hex

Yasmin shoots in diving. She gets in easily hits the beasts. It's hurt bad, but not down quite yet.

Orell waits for a clear shot, lining up the target in his sights... you can roll your attack and do damage if you hit

Post when you can. I know we're all over and it was a bunch of holidays lately!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

The sea parts and the bolts fly through the gap.

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 4, 6, 3) + 7 = 23

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 5, 1, 3) + 7 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Under the onslaught of Orell the first bolt finishes the first monsters, and the second bolt kills the one behind it. The broken down cells becomes as quite and as dark as a tomb. You all carefully begin the process of searching the room. After spending 10 minitues going room by room, you find nothing. Then you move on to the next room of cells.

This room is full of small small cells, each room a five foot by five foot monk home. The dust is extreamly thick here. The only light is the mall amount that streams in from the hall. As you walk into the place ready for anything, you hear mournful sounds as creatures of darkness phase through the wall and toward you...
Map updated
Map Link

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Liberty's Edge

ROUND 1, FIGHT!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin quickly moves past the first enemy, feeling secure that she is quicker and her companions can deal with it.

Acrobatics to avoid AoO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

She then attacks the second one
Combat expertise: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 1 = 17
Damage, incl Fire: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (1) = 10

AC 25

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Gah again with the monsters!

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6, 6, 5) + 7 = 30

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3, 6, 3) + 7 = 23

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn anxiously tries to hear and see what is going on...

Waiting for my turn to see if I can get a look at the creatures.

Knowledge(planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek moves forward and attempts to hit hard the creature.
+2 longsword-PA+HR: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 30
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 4 = 11

Crit?: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 28
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 = 15


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

I want to abjectly apologize for going AWOL for so long. I could bore you with the various excuses and reasons but the bottom line is that it is about 50% my fault and about 50% the fault of circumstances mostly beyond my control. My sincere apologies for doing this, I hate it when it is done to me.

Good ish news, I should be back posting regularly again now

Ironically, at this time I think I need to know which (if any) of the monsters are still up. Bissi will head up to fight whichever is still up ((I suspect Yasmins is still up).

On the assumption that Yasmin's is still up, Bissi will try and acro by the first one to get beside Yeasmin (double move)
acro: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Solvi will just advance a little

Liberty's Edge

ROUND 1, FIGHT!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 MOVE MOVE MOVE!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Shoots and and strikes!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 MONSTER DOWN!
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Solvi advances and commands Bissi to do so as well. Yasmin shoots in with the dog, and strikes hard at the first ghost. She hits it hard with her magic weapons.

Samuel strides in and gets the job done! One hit one kill with his longsword and the creature returns to the eather from which it spawned.

The remaining ghost takes a swing at Yasmin.

wisdom draining touch, confirm, wisdom drain on hit!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d4 ⇒ 1

Orell seeing his friend under pressure fires twice, but only needs one. The remaining ghost discorporates under the hits!

Finn looks in and sees a job well done!

The group then checks the cold, dark rooms. Unfortunately, you don't find anything of interest, but do fine a spiral staircase heading down. You can go down this one or the one at 13. Where would you like to go?

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

lets head down here.Orell says reloading his crossbow and getting at the ready again.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Let's do not make that dragon wait, grrrroar!" adds the half-orc while climbing down the stairs.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 = 26


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Did we explore this entire level? And didn't we want to go up first?"

Sorry, I really don't know. Welcome back Solvi!


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"I have no problem if the dragon has to wait :-). I'm ok with going up or down first, so lets just follow Samuel"

With that, Solvi and Bissi head down the stairs

Liberty's Edge

you head down the stairs....A flight of stairs descends to a cellar room with alcove-lined walls. Each alcove hosts a statue of an athletic man or woman with a long braid, and each figure is in different pose of martial performance.

Map updated. you entered into room F29

Looking around the room, you easily see a secret door. Opening the door, you a room that has a fifteen-foot-high domed ceiling and no floor except a two-inch-wide ledge that skirts the edges of the room around a deep pit that drops away into da rkness.

You carefully skirt the edge of the room using your smarts, guile, and equipment. From their the path splits.
Do you want to go south or west?

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

south anyone?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Sure, south is as good as any direction"

following usual trapfinding SoP


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek follows Yasmin with his sword and shield at the ready "Do you think the monks here were sharing girls and drinks? Or were they the kind of cast ones? Grooarr!"

The half-orc looks ahead in the darkness using his acute senses.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"Bissi thinks that south is a FINE direction. And I never argue with Bissi"

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Lead the way..."

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Just checking in...

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

bumpity bump bump

Liberty's Edge

You continue down the hall until you reach a large chamber. The majority of this long chamber is taken up by a large, deep pool of calm water. Irregularly shaped ledges and an artificial island of stone rise from the waters.

Yasmin, as you look around the room, you realize that the pool is full of water elemental. They are calm beneath the surface. They do not look like they will attack unless you interact with them.

You can continue this path, but you must attempt a jump check to hop between the islands. Acrobatics DC 15 Or you can head back the other way.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

orell can take 10 for 22 and put a rope with pitons across the islands for the others to use like a zip line to keep above and then go back and pull all the equipment and rejoin the group


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Sounds like a plan Orell, I don't like fighting elementals"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Yup! Let's try it" says Shriek who offers himself to help the human dispose the installation.

In case it is needed, Shriek can jump himself.
Acrobatics+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn touches each person on their shoulder before they make the attempt.

Guidance

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"Uh, why don't we try talking to the elementals?"

"Good day to you creatures of water. My name is Sovi. Who are you?"

On the off chance that it matters, Solvi will take 10 on diplomacy for a 23. And no, he does NOT speak Aquan

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"I actually speak Aquan...let me translate."

Finn speaks in Aquan to the elementals, "Allow me to translate for my friend, noble creatures of water. His name is Solvi and he bids you good day. My name, by the way, is Finn."

Diplomacy aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Orell jumps across with ease and begins to set up the line. Solvi and Finn kneel down by the pool and speak to the water. After they speak, one of the elementals rise and speak back in aquan.

their reply:
We challenge the worthy. If you simple wish to pass, we will not challenge. Irori allows all to seek their own challenge. If this is the challenge you seek, then you may pass.

It then flows back into the pool.

You all continue on in your own way. In the next room you find a siting room with one obvious exit, but as the group look about, you also find a secret door hidden in the wall. Aside from that, there is nothing else of interest in this spartan room.

Which way would you like to go? map updated

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

lets check the secret door Orell says acter gatheringup all the equipment from the water crossing and putting his crossbow back into his hands at the ready.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"Absolutely. One ALWAYS takes the secret doors first!"

1,201 to 1,250 of 1,551 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.