Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,551 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Surprise
monster: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 NO
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 NO
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 NO
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 NO
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 NO

Round 1
monster: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Post your actions!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will spend a grit and blast this guy in the back attempting to disrupt what he is doing:

range touch attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 3) + 7 = 15

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2, 4, 6) + 7 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Surprise
monster: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 NO
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 NO
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 NO
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 NO
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 YES!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 NO

Round 1
monster: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Attacks!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Orell announces he's there with a bang. Two shots rang out. Both hit the man in the chest. Blood shoots out. He's standing, but he's not happy! NOW YOU ALL DIE!

The man looks up at the sky and points at Orell. Just then a bolt of white hot lightning slits the sky and hits Orell DC 17 reflex save for half damage lightning damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 3) = 12 He then double moves around the corner.

Next?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin follows the man into the other courtyard.

Double move

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"Lets not kill him! It sounds like he is acting under duress. Bissi, go trip him"

How did he cast a spell (or call down a bolt) AND double move?

Bissi will pursue him. If she gets an attack, she will attack and try and trip him

bite (magical): 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 1 = 27 for damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7 trip: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 1 = 30


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Oh! That should not end like that" says Shriek as he moves forward and starts a percussion inspiring rage.
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, +1 bite attack (Bissi can also benefit from the bonuses)

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

How high are the walls? Here is what I do based on the height of the wall

Low enough for me to see him? I will cast Gitterdust behind him, so it doesn't get Bissi or Yasmin. DC 16 Will save or blinded for 5 rounds (victim gets a new save each round)

High enough, so I can't see him? I will take a double move and spider climb up the wall (using slippers of spider climb), until I can see him.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will run diagnally down past the pond to the other opening just getting to it this turn
phone does not allow me to move on map sorry


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

I have moved Orell

Liberty's Edge

Round 1
monster: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Attacks!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 move and attack
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 move
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 SING!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 move
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 spell

Solvi sends bissi into the fray. It easily bites the man and takes him down to the ground. He goes down screaming.

Yasmin and Orell rush into the fight.

Samuel begins his old angry chant.

Finn casts a spell
will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 The spell works!

The man lies pinned to the ground by the cat. He's bleeding, bloody, blinded, and broken. He begins to cry. I failed you! He's gonna kill you! The fight has left him. He awaits death.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"Look, we REALLY don't want to kill you unless we have to. Calm down.

We are good people trying to save the town, not some amoral mercenaries.

Tell us who you are and why you're working for the dragon. We very possibly might be able to help you."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn crouches by the man and lightly touches his forehead...

Healing hex: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 8) + 5 = 20

Liberty's Edge

The man looks up at Finn with deep sadness in his eyes. My name is Azmur Kell. My wife and I are druids in the forest. When the dragon came, it captured her, and made me its minion. I DON'T want to be, but it's got her. If I don't come back with your corpses or the money, she dies. I don't care if you kill me. I just want her back! He breaks out into deep, snotty sobs.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Man up! We still have time. Where is the lizard? We will go and get it and save your wife. Will you come?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell walks up reloading listening to Yasmin and chuckling at the man up comment with his dry throaty chuckle... osiriani translates that differently he thinks


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel stops his raging song and approaches the man "Azmur. Your wife is not going to die. At least it is not going to die before we do die trying to safe her. Grrrroooooar!" the tone of the half-orc seems convinced and devoted "Man up!" he offers his hand while turning to see Orell chuckling feeling bad for what he might have said.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"We will help you get her back. How long ago was she taken? Where did the dragon take her?"

Liberty's Edge

The man stops crying, then he sits up, looks around and begins talking....
I want to kill the the young green dragon. He calls himself Aeteperax. While I've been his slave, I've also been studying old journals and tomes I discovered in rooms throughout the monastery. I've learned that the monks were tinkering with knowledge about the Dark Tapestry, a subject the blasted wyrm is obsessed with. I believe that's the reason it he spits on the ground came to this region-to learn what dark secrets the monks discovered.

[b]According to my research, the monks managed to construct an aperture, called the Dark Window, in a locked and hidden room accessible via the lectern library on the third floor. The Dark Window allowed them to observe and even communicate with alien entities on the far side of the universe.

The monks had hoped to use the Dark Window to study and learn about these alien creatures and societies, working on the theory that if they knew the chaos and madness of the Dark Tapestry, they could then identify similar traits in themselves and work to expunge them on the road to self-perfection.

Yet the first time they used the Window, the malevolent alien they contacted teleported into the monastery and attacked the priests. Abbot Kanjougas banished the alien back to the Dark Tapestry, but not before it slaughtered the monastery's other inhabitants. I don't know what happened to him afterwords, but that was 200 long years ago. I haven't seen this accursed thing, but Aeteperax has spent some time in its hidden room communicating with creatures from the far side of the universe. The room is locked-the dragon comes and goes via potions of gassieous form brewed for him by his pet alchemist Pentosh. He stops to spit on the floor againThat bastard like the wyrm. He can die too. I've learned that the abbot carried the key to the room, and if his body still lies hidden somewhere in this monastery, the key should be nearby.

Aeteperax used secrets gleaned from the monastery's texts and the Dark Window to develop a method of conjuring monsters from the Dark Tapestry to serve him. These are the grioths, batlike monsters from an alien world. I knows the dragon can conjure grioths only because the Dark Window maintains the connection between this part of Dragonfen and the Dark Tapestry. Finding a way to close the Dark Window should not only remove the dragon's ability to conjure aid in a battle, but also end his control over the grioths already conjured. Those in his lair will likely attack the dragon, weakening him

If you close the Dark Window, Aeteperax will know they're coming for him, and will likely vent his anger by attacking Belhaim soon thereafter. You have to absolutely be ready to invade the dragon's lair before closing the Dark Window. I believe that even a brief disruption from a successful dispel manic spell should be enough to undo the dragon's work, at least for a time. Beyond this, my research has shown me that force effects should be able to disrupt the window-but only if they could somehow be enhanced before being unleashed upon the Dark Window. Hopefully studying the window will provide some clues-when the time comes, I can aid you in that matter if you need help.

The rat's lair is in a large cavern north of the monastery. Reaching it from above ground is difficult for creatures that can't fly, but Aeteperax had his kobolds dig a tunnel between the cave and the monastery's dungeons so the dragon's minions could report to him secretly. That lair is also where my lovely wife is. I can see her in her gilded cage, but I can't stay there.

He sighs deeply IF you are going to do this, I will help you. But, take some time exploring the monastery-there are parts of it the dragon's agents haven't yet explored that could contain useful magical weapons or objects to aid you in your fight in their coming confrontation. Here. Let me help where I can he then scratches a map of the first and second floors. Map updated

I also got some scores to settle. I suggests that you seek out the dragon's other three "lieutenants" here in the monastery and dispatch them to prevent Aeteperax from calling upon them as reinforcements. These three are the enormous grioth Goladryth in the Saint's Library, the mad alchemist Pentosh who dwells up in the belfry , and the lunar naga Thaena who can be found somewhere on the third floor. Of the three, Azmur knows the naga has served Aeteperax the longest, and is nonsensical and distracted.

I also suggest you learn the wyrm's original name. I know that at least one other lieutenant-a half-ore named Hapscot-knew it, because Aeteperax had Hapscot killed for saying it. The dragon's violent reaction tells me that you could distract the dragon and trick him into using hasty and foolish tactics. Perhaps one of the other lieutenants knows his true name as well.

I can't go with you, but I will help you. If they see me killing the rat's men, my wife is dead, but I will do all the spellcasting you want in secret. I can cure and otherwise bolster you as best I can. If you let me, Ill go to my hidey hole and rest there, until you need me. Any questions?

Liberty's Edge

If you have no questions, he want to go to F10. Do you let him?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19

Yasmin takes his hands and looks deep into his eyes

"Your love for your wife shows. We will do our utmost to save her."

she releases his hands and steps back "I have heard you druids know a spell that toughens the skin. Could you cast that on me?"

Barkskin? No other questions, let's raid this place!


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"You are of much help on our quest Azmur. You can be sure we will take the kobolds tunnel route and save your wife" Shriek offers his hand for shaking.

"Do you have any idea of where Abbot remains or his old office might be?"

"What kind of attacks and defenses grioths have? Any idea on that?"

"You do say the dragon uses gaseous form to go into his room. Do you know where Pentosh stores his potions so we can use his own trick?"

"Ok, so we need a way to dispel the Dark Window, understood." Shriek swallows a bit nervous "So where we should find you in case we need your help Azmur?"

"I suggest we start with Pentosh, so, let's find a way up the belfry" finishes the half-orc.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"I've nothing much to add. Do you happen to have any spells particularly useful for my leopard here?"

Liberty's Edge

The druid stands up and puts his hands over Yasmin, there is a green light, and her skin looks like its made of wood. Barkskin cast by a seventh level druid. 70 minutes

The druid moves to the leopard and casts the same spell again. 70 minutes!

Turning to the Samuel, he shakes the man's hand. You do it, or a lot of people die. I just care about one. I sure as the nine hells hope you can

as for the groiths, I don't know. I don't spent do much time here. I just know the basics. The same goes for Pentosh. The potions are with him. I know hes up high (area F28) best way to say it The other two are in their own elements as well. The three are are the enormous grioth Goladryth in the Saint's Library (area F16), the mad alchemist Pentosh who dwells up in the belfry (area F28), and the lunar naga Thaena who can be found somewhere on the third floor (area F26).

Asside from that, I don't know much. I will be at my usual hiding spot F10 on map Anything else I can do?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Besides these three, there are more of these Grioths I assume"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

thanks for the help fellow, we will save your wife for you. Also I think the fellow saud if we close the portal these bat things will attack the dragon. So we kill all his minions, close the portal, and run through the tunnel and kill the dragon!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Thank you for your help. I hope there are no hard feelings. We will find your wife."


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Right, we're good. See you soon"

Liberty's Edge

Before the man leaves, he turns to Yasmin an says There are always more of these gods damned bat things. Unnatural Bast Ardsley! Good luck with them. he then turns and leaves.

what do you do next?


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"I suggest we start with Pentosh. That involves, finding a way up the belfry, Grrrooar!" says the half-orc while scratching Bissi's back head.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"I prefer to start at the bottom and slowly work our way up. That way we won't have anything coming up behind us while we are dealing with that alchemist."

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

lets take it from the bottom up I agree Orell says reloading the crossbow once more.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Yeah...I don't want anything following us up either."

Liberty's Edge

Which side of the ground floor? Do you want to start in the church or somewhere else? What room?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin checks the door to the north and opens it if she finds no traps

to F6, Standard perception applies: 22 while taking 10 or 32 while taking 20 (at crossroads, doors, chests, statues and other obvious places to place traps)

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn follows Yasmin...


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

As do Solvi and Bissi

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell also follows along crossbow at the ready

Liberty's Edge

You all walk to into the first large building. This grand hall is nearly one hundred and fifty feet long, with a vaulted ceiling twenty-five feet overhead. Niches in the walls frame marble statues of monks in poses of meditation, and thick pillars run down the center of this impressive chamber. Up above in the darkness of the high ceiling, you hear noises, and Yasmin easily notices the four bat-like creatures the begin to swoop down at your group.

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

The monsters are each 30 feet in the air up in the rafters, so I will tell you when they are on the ground.

Map updated

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

cant I shoot one as it approaches from the air?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin draws her swords and is ready to attack anything that comes close enough to attack.

Using combat expertise, AC now 25
Readied Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 1 = 26
Slashing + Fire Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + (6) = 12

Possible AoO if they have and use Flyby attack: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 1 = 25
Slashing + Fire Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (5) = 12

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 1) + 7 = 17

Orell blasts one as they descend and then again!

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 3) + 7 = 17


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Solvi will shoot at one of the batwinged creatures
bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 for damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Meanwhile, Bissi will ready to attack anybody that gets close enough
bite: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18 for damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 grab: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!

Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 shoots twice hits twice
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 waits and strikes
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 shoots and bites
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 attacks
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Orell wrenches his crossbow, levels, fires, and does it again. Two drop from the rafters.

Solvi shoots, but misses into the roof.

The beasts charge down. As one gets close to Yasmin, she drops one to the ground. Bassi does the same and pulls one down, tearing it apart on the floor. It's alive, but angry.

The one on the ground slashes at Bessie
attack, confirm,damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d4 + 2 + 1d4 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1) = 5 second d4 is nonlethal

fight

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn hexes the nearest monster.

Evil Eye -2 AC, DC 17 Will save

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell continues to unload on the beasties blasting the ones in the air:

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 5) + 7 = 16

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 6) + 7 = 20


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin moves to aid Bissi and skewers the strange other-world creature

Using combat expertise, AC now 25
Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 1 = 27
Confirm?: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 1 = 29

Slashing + Fire Damage: 2d6 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 10 + (2) = 23


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Bissi will continue to tear into the one

[bite]1d20+15[/bite] for damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Pretty sure those will be enough to kill it

Solvi just looks around, ready to shoot anything else that comes in


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"What's that!? Grooar!" shouts a surprised Shriek while moving towards the creature to engage it with his sword.
+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 2 = 22
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 4 = 18

He holds his shield up protecting himself from the creature attacks.

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,551 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.