Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,401 to 1,450 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"The bastard took me!" shouts Shriek while he fights with the tentacles taking him.

Seeing no chance on freeing himself, he slashes with his cold iron sword to cut the thing down until he can free himself.
+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 = 23
Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 = 12

HP 30/48

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Flail back!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Ready to go!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Swing in the darkness
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Guidance!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 SWING AND A HIT!

Orell is ready to fight,waiting for the darkness to dissipate!

yasmin swings at the creature but can't seem to find purchase in the dark

Finn stands back and casts spells to help his friends up close.

Samuel is best at what he does, and he does it well in the dark. Samuel hits hard with his sword biting into the beast!

Round 3, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 eat your emotions..
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

The beast holding Samuel begins to bit into him with the tentacles around him eating his hopes and dreams!
attack, charisma drain!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 171d4 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

Post when you can!


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

My CMD is 20, does it mean the attack fails and I am free now? :O

Shriek gives back to his sword taking it with both hands this time and cutting through the creature "Ah! You will regret this! Groarrrrr!"
+2 longsword-PA (2-handed): 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 = 23
Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 6 = 19

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Attack the darkness!

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5) + 1 = 12

miss chance high you die: 1d100 ⇒ 58


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 59

Short Sword Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 81

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Slashing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 92

Rapier Confirms?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Additional Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Additional Fire damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9

Yasmin has pinpointed the creature and is slashing away at it!

I assume 25 is sufficient: 22 slashing damage, 15 fire, 9 piercing and 3 cold

Liberty's Edge

Round 3, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 eat your emotions..
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Swing and a hit!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 bam bam bam!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 why won't you die!

All three party members beat on the beast! It takes lots of damage but does not drop!

you wish it dropped you! I just don't bite you. Speaking of which...

Liberty's Edge

Round 4, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 I hunger
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

The beast being beaten seeks food for health!
attack Samuel, cha damage: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 191d4 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

you, sir are one lucky bug!


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek revolves himself in the grasp of the creature. Calling himself a lucky half-orc, he brings down his sword once more at the horrible beast!
+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 2 = 22
Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 6 = 20


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 27

Short Sword Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 12

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Slashing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 4

Yasmin thinks she hears the creature in the darkness and slashes again. The fiend had just relocated....

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Attack!

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 6) + 1 = 13

high, you die: 1d100 ⇒ 14

Liberty's Edge

Round 4, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 I hunger
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Shoot and miss!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Swing and miss
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 SLICE SLICE!

Orell and Yasmin both swing into the darkness. This time, both miss as their blades slash in the darkness.

Samuel has much better luck as his blades dig deeper into the beast as it screams from the damage.

Round 5, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 FEED
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

The creature screams and squeels in the darkness. the mouths on its tiny tenticals attempt to big into the half orc again!
attack Samuel, cha damage: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 201d4 ⇒ 1

Post when you can! I have found your weakness! No one has dispel?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 35

Short Sword Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 84

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Slashing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 57

Yasmin attacks again into the darkness and then yells out "Shall we retreat? We are doing badly here!"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"It has me!!!! Grrroarr!!!" the half-orc fights for his life "Ah no! Not there! Do not bite there beast!"

Shriek swings his sword once more trying to free himself the hard way.
+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 = 16
Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 6 = 22

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 1 = 8

high you die!: 1d100 ⇒ 30

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn casts guidance on Orell...and then again 6 seconds later!

Nope...no dispel magic. I might take that as a spell next level.

Liberty's Edge

Round 5, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 FEED
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 miss
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 miss
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 guidance
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 miss

All three take there swings at the beast but miss in the darkness!

Finn helps by making it easier to hit!

Liberty's Edge

Round 6, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 FEED
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

The beast seeing an opening to heal keeps feeding on the orc! It speaks into his mind show me your dreams. Show me their flavour!
attack Samuel, cha damage: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 221d4 ⇒ 1


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 7

Short Sword Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 37

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Slashing damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Concealment, high is good: 1d100 ⇒ 12

Yasmin slashes wildly into the darkness "Hang in there Shriek!"

Liberty's Edge

Round 6, FIGHT!
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 FEED
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Swing and miss!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Desperate, Yasmin swings into the dark. She misses several times, but is still determined!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell drops his sword and takes a five foot step back redrawing the howitzer and blasts at the damn thing in the dark at point blank range screaming at it to die spending a grit on the second attack to hit range touch

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2, 2, 6) + 7 = 23

high you die: 1d100 ⇒ 92

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 4) + 7 = 24

high you die: 1d100 ⇒ 78


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek shouts in pain as his nightmares come true "Nooooo! Drop me beast!!!! Maaaamma!"
+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 2 = 22
Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 6 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Gah! I wish i could do more!

Liberty's Edge

Samuel swings into the darkness and hits true. It causes the beast to reel and fall back. It collapses into a pile on the floor as the darkness fades.

What do you want to do next?

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell helps pick Samuel up and dusts him off with a bit of concern and then will search the room (take 20) for anything.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Good gods...that was a fearsome creature! Is anyone hurt?"


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Yes, nasty thing!" Yasmin reacts while she tries to smash the mirror where it came from.

Liberty's Edge

How long would you like to bash the window/mirror? You do see it being destroyed, but by pieces. Do you want to take five minutes and beat the thing to bits?

You see three squares. One large one linked by two smaller ones, one to each side. They're boarders are written with small arcane symbols.

There is nothing else of note in the room.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will stay as long as necessary and beat the damned mirror til he cannot move and then some more before he quits to make sure it is forever destroyed!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Finn examines the arcane symbols for hidden knowledge...

"Is anyone hurt? I can heal your wounds."


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek looks relieved around as he is released from the darkness "That was painful..."

"I would certainly appreciate some healing Finn. My bones have seen better days" the half-orc joins though Orell into smashing the mirrors after checking then for any kind of relevant information.
K. arcana+HR: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15
Other knowledges+HR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Finn- you learn that the symbols are somehow tied to the gate, but you don't learn that much more.

However, as a team, you just pour hate into the void mirror until it is dust! With a crack, the mirror bursts and splinters into fragments of darkness that then evaporate into a gray mist, then nothing. The room, and the entire monastery are empty....There is only one place left to go and only one thing left to do, the tunnel you killed the two batmen next to. The dragon is not here, he must be there. It is time to end this. It's time to kill a dragon!

Level up to 6! Get your game faces on, because its time to kill a dragon or end up dead!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2
Samuel Soulkeeper wrote:

Shriek looks relieved around as he is released from the darkness "That was painful..."

"I would certainly appreciate some healing Finn. My bones have seen better days"

Finn touches Shriek's shoulder as he mutters an incantation.

Healing hex: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 4, 8) + 5 = 24

"Are you still hurt?"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Thanks Finn. That is all" Shriek grins while his wounds disappear "It seems the time of truth has arrived... perhaps we should try to come back to Azmur's place and have a rest first"


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"That sounds like a good plan, but we need to keep the pressure up. We do not want that dragon to fly out to the town while we are napping... Maybe Azmur has an idea there how much time we have"

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"True, let's head back and talk to him."

Liberty's Edge

You head back to the druid. He greets you all, Well met! What would you like me to do? How can I help?

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Well met, Azmur. We ran into a few scrapes out there. Perhaps we could rest here a bit and fill you in..."


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Nice to see you are still here Azmur, grrrrroooarr!!!" Shriek seems specially exhausted "We cleaned the monastery, but we are all quite frankly tired right now. We need all our tricks if we want to have a chance against the dragon. I say we rest 8 hours. I do agree though we must run afterwards against the dragon before he flies out..."

"Which remains me we do not have a means of flying to engage him... Azmur is there anything you have to help us fly or protect ourselves against his breath?" the half-orc gets very serious "We have now the opportunity to help you Azmur. Take revenge, follow us. We can stand against him if we fight together. Let's free this world from his presence!"
Diplomacy (convince Azmur to join)+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

we can all do it together!

diplomacy aid: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (7) - 4 = 3


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"The most important thing is that the monster does not fly out and escape or do something against town. You have to help us!"

More Diplo aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"That dragon is going to be hard to handle without your help..."

Even more Diplomacy Aid!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Good lord

Liberty's Edge

Azmur listens to your tail. At the end of it, he sits back, I'm impressed! You've cleared the monastery! All that's left is to take the fight to the beast!
He then hears you all implore him to fight with you. He slinks back, shocked. In a whisper, he replies, I....i..can't. No...I...i...won't...There is too much on the line. I want to help you, but..but if you fail, he'll kill her. I can't let that happen. You need to do this alone. You've got him on the run. All his major allies are here. If they didn't make it to him, you are going to catch I'm off guard. I...I'll bless you, but I won't go with you. That's...that's too much!

He then casts bless on you.Now....GO! Go do what you set out to do!

You're all leveled up, and we'll assume you rested so all the spells are back. You can head out to the basement of the monastery or you can wait. What happens next?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

”Thanks, we will go now and vanquish the monster!”

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

that is the worst set of diplomacy rolls I have EVER seen lol

right let's do this. I have a keen how with dragonbane arrows. Someone else could use it besides me.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Many thanks, Azmur. You have been kind to us. I hope we can come back and celebrate our victory with you..."

Finn tightens his belt and looks out for any sign of the dragon...

Liberty's Edge

With his blessing, you leave the druid to his post. You head to the basement of the old monastery and head into the darkness. You travel for a long while underground before you enter a cavern that holds light. Here you find you are in a foyer of a large cave system. Light pours in to an opening to your right where grass is seen, but ahead caves to to the north. There is enough reflected sunlight that you can see where you are going. Which direction do you want to go?

Liberty's Edge

New Map link


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Orell, do you want me to use that bow? I will confess I am not as good a shot as you are, but I am better than most."

At the cave Yasmin heads into the side passage "Let's see where this goes" while she resumes her standard procedure to seek for traps

1,401 to 1,450 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.