Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,251 to 1,300 of 1,551 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Secret door looks good, groar!" says the half-orc turning back to the elementals "What was that? I understood nothing"

Once at the other side the half-orc helps checking the new environment.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"On through the secret door!"

Liberty's Edge

You continue through first and antichamber, then into a much larger chamber. Three fifteen-foot-diameter platforms lie in this room, each rising three feet high. In the center of each platform, a globesha ped container of murky liquid sits in the embrace of an octopus-shaped brass cradle. Each globe is about two feet across-the two westernmost globes are intact, and a dark, indistinct mass floats in the center of each. The eastern globe has been shattered, and a large stain has spread out around it on the floor. Along the wall near the eastern door sits a tiny wooden cabinet with a message scribbled on its fro nt. A similar one sits beside the western door. As you move into the room, the mass in the shattered jar shudders to life in and begins clawing toward you!

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

orell aims his trusty crossbow at the thing and fires:

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 2, 3, 2) + 7 = 18

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 3) + 7 = 20


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"What kind of ill creature is that? Groar!!!!" shouts Shriek as he moves forward to slice the thing!

+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 = 12
Critical?: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 4 = 17

HP 48/48
AC 22
Images 3

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 CRIT!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 your mine!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 shoot it!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Samuel shoots forward quickly and cuts deep into the brain.

The brain responds by peering deep into Samuel! [Pic]will save! DC 19[/ooc]

Orell ends the psychic assault by killing the brain with arrows.

The room goes back to quiet as the thing falls in a heap. What do you want to do now?

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn almost starts speaking an incantation to summon a fireball...then he sees a rain of arrows sink in to the mass. Blowing on his fingers..."Well, I'm glad I didn't waste that spell..."

Cast detect magic around the room.


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Will DC 19: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Extra +4 if sonic
Just after burrowing his sword into the brain, Shriek ends victim of some ill psionic effect!

"Brrrl! Brrrl!" the half-orc looks around for...


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"What was that?" Yasmin asks and then takes a good look through the room

Perception take 20: 20 + 10 = 30

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

As soon as the secret door is cleared as not being trapped Orell will open it and move forward into f33

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

After the creature is killed, you carefully examine the room. The message on the cabinet by the eastern door reads, in Common: "Herein lies safety-but know that to rely on such crutches is to fall from the Path." A second, similar cabinet sits near the western door, but its message reads "Return what is no longer needed here, lest it weigh you down." Nothing remains in the eastern cabinet but a few tiny silk cushions. In the western cabinet, three beads of force sit on another set of cushions.

You see the items with you magic vision as well as searching the room. Orell, you came from F33, do you want to double back? Let's clear something quick if you didn't

You continue being observent along the path. You see an obvious hidden door from your side, find it safe, ad open it. Sixteen five-foot-wide alcoves, each containing the crumpled remains of a sparring dummy, fill this room. F31. Searching the room, you find nothing of interest.

You continue back the way you came. Entering the other door, you
find A tiled pool dominates this chamber, which has a fifteen-foot-
high barrel-vault ceiling. The waters are clear and three feet deep. Three marble platforms featuring the same mosaic design found in the monastery above rise along the pool's center, protruding six inches above the water's surface. Four octagonal, domed alcoves in the corners each hold a marble pillar. Near the southeast alcove, a large hole has been dug in the wall.

secret GM roll:
something!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Perception:

Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Solvi: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Yasmin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Liberty's Edge

As you walk in, Solvi sees two creatures hiding behind the pillars...

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Suprise round, SSSHHHUUSS!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Solvi and the monsters get a surprise round. I can tell you one will move and one will engage.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

I think that I just totally screwed up the map (I was trying to cut and paste Bissi from another map and I think I moved/deleted some stuff).

Sorry :-(.

At any rate, once you restore things, Bissi would either charge the closest enemy (if possible) or just move up to it.

If he can charge,
bite: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 2 = 21 for magic B/P/S damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 trip: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Suprise round, SSSHHHUUSS!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 get in
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 attempt to run!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Round 1, FIGHT
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Solvi sends in the cat. The cat drops the bat creature to the ground. It feebily attempts to attack back.

attack, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
The other one bolts for the hole in the wall!

Round 1, GO!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will blast the one running for the hole in the back!

attack 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

attack 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

damage 1: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3, 5, 6) + 7 = 25

damage 2: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 6, 5, 5) + 7 = 29

Pull and Reload!

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 BOOM!
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 failed spell
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Study and move!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Orell levels, aims, and fires! The creature screeches in the dark cavern and drops. It falls in to the pool.

The other monster attempts a spell

Spellcraft DC 19:
Inflict Moderate wounds

concentration check,DC 19: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

And the spell fails

Yasmin studies the monster and moves to help.
acrobatics to move without a problem: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
She easily get into position.


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek steps and swings his sword with all his strength while protecting with his shield.
+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 4 = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn creeps into the room and hexes the creature.

Evil Eye hex (-2 AC) DC 16 Will save

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will ready to fire of the thing tries to escape and shoot only then

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 BOOM!
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 failed spell
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Study and move!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Run up and slash
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Hex!

Samuel runs up to the downed creature and swings hard. The creature still lives!

Finn hits the creature with a hex!

will save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Round 2, FIGHT!


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Die thing! Grrroar!" Shriek yells as he draws an arch in the air with his sword.
+2 longsword-PA: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 = 27
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 4 = 17

Crit?: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 = 15


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

I'm sorry for my lack of response recently.

Life has gotten very hectic and I just don't seem to be able to find the time to post right now.

I don't want to be one of those people who just silently vanish. Since I am unable (despite my best efforts) to find the time to post it is best if I officially resign from this game.

Feel very free to just bot me if that is easier than finding a replacement character.

I'll cut and paste the entirity of my character sheet below

Base attack macros

bite (magical): 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18 for damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3 trip: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 1 = 28
claw: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18 for damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Solvi will also shoot the same wight. Point blank but does NOT have precise shot
bow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 - 4 = 14 for damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Background:

Solvi was born as a serf in the lands of the Linnorn Kings, a role in life that he found dull and boring.

When he was 10 the Umbra Carnival and, seeing his chance, Solvi ran away to join the circus. There, his animal handling skills were sufficient to win him a place, At first mucking out the stalls, eventually graduating to training new animals.

While there, he came to worship Sinashakti, Empyreal Lord of Journeys, Joy and Messengers

Followers of Sinashakti typically forswear permanent residence and are usually bards and traveling merchants. They are motivated by the joy of travel and exploration rather than by wealth.

A typical greeting to the faithful is, “May the light carry you far today.”]

He would probably have been content to remain there had it not been for the events chronicled in Murder's Mark. The Pathfinders seemed like a worthy organization to join, one that would let him wander and explore the world to an even greater extent than the Carnival had.

He left the Circus with Bissi, a young leopard cub that he raised and trained in the few off moments as he trained to become a Pathfinder.

[Spoiler=Personality]
He only recently graduated and has done only a small amount of adventuring so far.

He views Bissi as a partner and friend, not as either a pet nor as property. But he is fully aware that he is an animal and not a person.

He is a fairly unatractive person, at least partly due to the fact that he takes little care of himself and has no difficulty if there are some animal aromas hanging around him

He is a happy person, likes to spread joy around her.

He travels with a considerable number of animals that are both his friends and that he is training. In game terms, of course, only one of these actually "exists".


Personality:

He only recently graduated and has done only a small amount of adventuring so far.

He views Bissi as a partner and friend, not as either a pet nor as property. But he is fully aware that he is an animal and not a person.

He is a fairly unatractive person, at least partly due to the fact that he takes little care of himself and has no difficulty if there are some animal aromas hanging around him

He is a happy person, likes to spread joy around her.

He travels with a considerable number of animals that are both his friends and that he is training. In game terms, of course, only one of these actually "exists".

Solvi:

Solvi
Male human (Ulfen) hunter (divine hunter) 4 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 26, 95)
NG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +1; Senses Perception +12
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 15, touch 11, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +1 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 29 (4d8+6)
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee dagger +5 (1d4+2/19-20) or
. . longsword +5 (1d8+2/19-20)
Ranged longbow +4 (1d8/×3)
Hunter (Divine Hunter) Spells Known (CL 4th; concentration +9)
. . 2nd (2/day)—cat's grace, euphoric cloud[ACG] (DC 17), summon nature's ally II
. . 1st (5/day)—cure light wounds, entangle (DC 16), expeditious retreat[D], frostbite[UM], magic fang, summon nature's ally I
. . 0 (at will)—create water, detect magic, detect poison, guidance, mending, read magic
. . Domain Conversion inquisition
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 20, Cha 7
Base Atk +3; CMB +5; CMD 16
Feats Huntmaster[ARG], Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Traits extremely fashionable, fast-talker
Skills Bluff +13, Climb +6, Diplomacy +13, Handle Animal +5 (+7 vs. Bissi while worn, +9 Divine Bond, +7 with selected animal type), Heal +5 (+8 to treat common animals, but +1 to treat other creatures), Intimidate +13, Knowledge (nature) +7 (+9 with selected animal type), Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +12, Profession (Circus animal traiiner) +9, Sense Motive +8, Spellcraft +5, Stealth +5, Survival +10, Swim +6; Racial Modifiers +2 Sense Motive
Languages Common, Skald, Varisian
SQ animal companion (celestial leopard named Bissi), animal focus (4 minutes/day), domain (conversion inquisition[UM]), improved empathic link, nature training, track +2, wild empathy +2
Combat Gear blunt arrows[APG] (10), cold iron arrows (10), potion of cure moderate wounds, potion of mage armor, scroll of mage armor, mage armor; Other Gear mwk studded leather, mwk buckler, dagger, longbow, longsword, air bladder[UE], masterwork backpack[APG], trail rations (2), veterinarian's kit[UE], waterskin, 949 gp, 6 sp, 5 cp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Animal Companion (animal companion (celestial leopard named Bissi)) (Ex) If no current companion, summon nature's ally spells last 1 min/level but only 1 at a time.
Animal Companion Link (Ex) Handle or push Animal Companion faster, +4 to checks vs. them.
Animal Focus (4 minutes/day) (Su) As a swift action, gain bonuses from emulated animal(s). If no companion, +1 slots.
Bat (60 feet) (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain darkvision with listed range, or blindsense at higher levels.
Bear +2 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed enhancement bonus to Con.
Bull +2 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed enhancement bonus to Str.
Falcon +4 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed competence bonus to Perception.
Frog +4 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed competence bonus to Swim & Acrobatics to jump.
Hunter (Divine Hunter) Domain (Conversion Inquisition) Deities: Any deity.

Granted Powers: You are a powerful persuader. A honeyed tongue empowered by divine argumentation sways the indifferent and adversarial to your side.
Huntmaster (Small Cats) +2 bonus to Handle Animal/Knowledge Nature with selected animal type.
Improved Empathic Link (1 mile) (Su) As the familiar ability, but as a swift action can see through companion's eyes (but not own).

Bissi:

Bissi
Male celestial leopard (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary)
N Small animal
Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, scent; Perception +5
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 24, touch 20, flat-footed 15 (+1 armor, +8 Dex, +1 dodge, +3 natural, +1 size)
hp 32 (5d8+10)
Fort +6, Ref +12, Will +2
Defensive Abilities evasion; DR 5/evil; Resist acid 10, cold 10, electricity 10; SR 11
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 50 ft.
Melee bite +12 (1d4+1), 2 claws +12 (1d2+1)
Special Attacks smite evil
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 13, Dex 27, Con 15, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +3; CMB +10; CMD 22 (26 vs. trip)
Feats Dodge, Mobility, Weapon Finesse
Tricks Attack, Attack, Attack Any Target, Come, Defend, Down, Entertain, Exclusive, Flank, Heel, Watch
Skills Acrobatics +14 (+22 to jump), Climb +5, Perception +5, Stealth +16 (+20 in Undergrowth), Swim +5; Racial Modifiers +4 Stealth in Undergrowth
SQ animal focus, attack any target, come, defend, down, entertain, exclusive, flank, heel, watch, woodland stride
Other Gear padded armor, carnivore feed (per day) (4), dandy brush, saddlebags, training harness[ARG], waterskin (2)
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Animal Focus (Su) As a swift action, gain bonuses from emulated animal(s).
Attack Any Target [Trick] The animal will attack any creature on command.
Bat (60 feet) (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain darkvision with listed range, or blindsense at higher levels.
Bear +2 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed enhancement bonus to Con.
Bull +2 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed enhancement bonus to Str.
Come [Trick] The animal will come to you on command.
Damage Reduction (5/evil) You have Damage Reduction against all except Evil attacks.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Defend [Trick] The animal will defend you.
Down [Trick] The animal will break off combat on command.
Energy Resistance, Acid (10) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Acid attacks.
Energy Resistance, Cold (10) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Cold attacks.
Energy Resistance, Electricity (10) You have the specified Energy Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Entertain [Trick] Performs tricks and entertains.
Evasion (Ex) No damage on successful reflex save.
Exclusive [Trick] Takes orders only from its trainer.
Falcon +4 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed competence bonus to Perception.
Flank [Trick] Attempts to attack and flank indicated enemy.
Frog +4 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed competence bonus to Swim & Acrobatics to jump.
Heel [Trick] The animal will follow you.
Hunter's Trick (Catfall) (Ex) The ranger can use this trick as an immediate action when he falls 20 or more feet, ignoring the first 20 feet of the fall when calculating the falling damage. If the ranger takes no damage from the fall, he does not fall prone.
Hunter's Trick (Hobbling Attack) (Ex) The ranger can use this trick as a free action when he hits with an attack. The target of the attack’s land speed is reduced by 1/2 for 1d4 rounds.
Hunter's Trick (Quick Climb) (Ex) The ranger can climb at his full speed as a move action without penalty.
Hunter's Trick (Quick Swim) (Ex) The ranger can swim at his full speed as a move action without penalty.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Mobility +4 to AC vs. AoO provoked by moving out of or through a threatened area.
Monkey +4 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed competence bonus to Climb.
Mouse (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain evasion, or improved evasion at higher levels.
Owl +4 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed competence bonus to Stealth.
Scent (Ex) Detect opponents within 15+ feet by sense of smell.
Smite Evil (1/day) (Su) +0 to hit, +5 to damage when used.
Snake +2 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed bonus to att on AoO & to AC vs. AoO.
Spell Resistance (11) You have Spell Resistance.
Stag +5 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed enhancement bonus to speed.
Tiger +2 (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain listed enhancement bonus to Dex.
Trip (Ex) You can make a trip attempt on a successful attack.
Watch [Trick] Stands watch over designated area.
Wolf (10 feet) (Su) When assuming this aspect, gain scent with listed range.
Woodland Stride (Ex) Move through undergrowth at normal speed.
--------------------
Note that the agile maneuver feat has NOT really been taken. It is for the trip attack (which benefits since the bite attack benefits from weapon finesse)

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

I hope all is well Solvi...you will be missed...

Finn hexes the creature again!

Evil Eye hex (-2 attacks) DC 16 Will save
Fail? 7 rounds
Success? 1 round

Liberty's Edge

NOO! You will be missed Solvi!

Round 2, FIGHT
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 stand and attack
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Attack
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Slash
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Hex!

Orell steadies his aim on the down creature. The monster attempts to cast a spell.

spellcraft DC 19:
Darkness

concentration: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 And the spell fails to occure

Yasmin attack, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 291d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 161d6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 6 + (5) = 15
Yasmin hits hard, but then the creature responds in kind

Samuel attempts to attack as well and hits hard!

Finn then curses the creature on the ground.
will save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 Again the creature shakes off the mental assault. It is not doing as well against the physical however.

Round 3, FIGHT!

Liberty's Edge

Under the combined assault of Samuel and Yasmin, the creature falls silent. What do you want to do next?


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek helps inspecting the large pool and the room in general.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

"There is some tunnel to the east! Let's go there! Brrroarrrr!" the half-orc moves sword ready towards the ruined corridor.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 = 26

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell follows close behind his crossbow at the ready peering around his comrade in arms with a sharp eye


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Are we sure that tunnel won't lead us to the dragon? The druid said it would be best to take out it's allies first. They are in the monastery and we did not yet investigate the upper levels."

Also: I am back!


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Groar! I am good to check more the monastery if you know where to find them Yasmin!" shrieks the half-orc.
I have no clear idea where is the entrance to the rest of the monastery, but I am cool with going there

Liberty's Edge

You could head up to the second floor of the monetary in f9. Lets go that way.
At f9

Eight pillars pai nted with faded quotations and prayers from lrori's teach ings su pport the ceiling of this large chamber. A statue of a man with a long braid sta nds to the south.

Looking over the room you find a small bone scroll case. In the case you find a scroll.

dc22 spellcraft:
scroll of marionette possession

There is nothing else of value here. Heading up stairs leads to the second floor of the monetary f16

Or You could ascend the stairs in f14 to the bell tower gallery.

Which way up?


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Spellcraft+HR: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
"Mmmm... interesting..." says Shriek while scanning the scroll with detect magic "This is a marionette possession scroll"

The half-orc hands it to Finn "Perhaps you should have it Finn? You sure can make good use of it. Grrroar!"

Shriek checks the corridor to the west while the group checks north and elsewhere.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11

"Let's clear West and North before heading into the Eastern alleys"


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Indeed. West first!"

Heading up to F16, after checking for traps ;-)

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell continues to follow along keeping a sharp eye for any enemy

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Sorry...busy week at work.

Finn follows the others west...

Liberty's Edge

Heading up the circular stairs to f16

The ceiling of this twenty-foot-high room is painted with a
scene of scholars at study. A polished wooden statue of a
woman sitting in the lotus position, eyes closed in meditation,
hangs from the center of the ceiling on several lengths of thin
twine so that it seems to levitate.
As you enter, a pile of books int he room heaves, and stepping out of the pile is a mammoth sized creature. It looks like the winged monsters you fought many times before, but this one is the size of a horse!
Map Updated

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Liberty's Edge

ROUND 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn glances at the creature:

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Finn casts a hex on the creature.
-2 to hit; DC 16 Will save
Fail? 7 rounds
Save? 1 round


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Attack: 1d20 + 11 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 11 - 1 = 19
Damage, incl fire and precision: 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (3) + (3) = 15

Yasmin circles around the beast, trying to avoid his long limbs. Once she is at his back she strikes.

Combat expertise activated for AC22


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek starts his raging song, then moves to the edge of the creature's reach so he can just step later to attack.
Please can someone move my token?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map
Yasmin wrote:
Combat expertise activated for AC22

Should be AC 25: I forgot Barkskin

Samuel Soulkeeper wrote:
Please can someone move my token?

Done

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Open fire:

attack 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

attack 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

damage 1: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 3) + 7 = 26

damage 2: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 1) + 7 = 16

Liberty's Edge

ROUND 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Cuts deep!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Casts an evil spell
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 misses!
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 attack!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 SONGS OF HIS PEOPLE!

Finn casts an evil spell on the monster. will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
It does it work though as the creature is weakened for one round.
Yasmin seases the opportunity and cut deep into the monster.

The beast startles the normaly calm Orell who misses with both shots.

The beast then swings at Yasmin with its giant falcion and then attempts to bite her to finish her off!
voidglass falcion, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 241d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 222d4 + 13 ⇒ (3, 2) + 13 = 18
roll will save to avoid a mental problem if it

voidglass falcion, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 141d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 192d4 + 13 ⇒ (1, 3) + 13 = 17
roll will save to avoid a mental problem if it

poison bite, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 191d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
roll fort save if hit for poison

Samuel then begins to sing the songs of his people!
ROUND 2, FIGHT!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 3, 2, 3) + 7 = 21

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 3) + 7 = 19

Attacking the horrible, big monster!


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek steps next to the enemy and swings while keeping a flank with Yasmin.
+2 longsword-PA+IR+HR+flank: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 33
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA+IR: 1d8 + 6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 + 1 = 16
Bite-PA+IR+HR+flank: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 + 2 = 26
B/S/P damage+PA+IR: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

crit 1!!: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 21
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA+IR: 1d8 + 6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 + 1 = 16
crit 2!!!!: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 + 2 = 9
B/S/P damage+PA+IR: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 21
Damage, incl Fire and Sneak: 1d6 + 7 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + (4) + (6) = 21

Short Sword: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 32
Damage, incl Cold and Sneak: 1d6 + 7 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 + (6) + (4) = 23

Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 22
Damage, incl Sneak: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (6) = 12

Confirm Threat: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 17
Additional Damage: 1d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10

Yasmin feels the rage take hold of her and lashes out with everything she has, including biting the big brute opposite of her!
AC now 24

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn speaks an incantation and spits a gooey ball of liquid at the creature.

Adhesive Spittle
DC 16 Reflex save
Fail? Same effects as a tanglefoot bag

Liberty's Edge

ROUND 2, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Cuts even deeper!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Spits evil at the monster
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 Fix those misses
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 attacks
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Yasmin hits the creature hard twice. Its reeling from the the attack.

Finn hits it had with a glob of spit!
reflex save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Orell fills the monster full of more arrows making up for the misses last round.

The monster desperately attempts to attack Yasmin and Samuel.

voidglass falcion, confirm, damage at Yasmin: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 331d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 182d4 + 13 ⇒ (3, 3) + 13 = 19
roll will save to avoid a mental problem if it

voidglass falcion, confirm, damage at Samuel: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 221d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 132d4 + 13 ⇒ (2, 4) + 13 = 19
roll will save to avoid a mental problem if it

poison bite, confirm, damage at Yasmin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 111d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
roll fort save if hit for poison

Samuel then lets the rage take hold and kills the monster after its attack.

You send in a quiet room. What do you want to do next? Map updated


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
GM, I assume we also investigated F9 and now F16?

CLW 19hp: 4d8 + 4 ⇒ (3, 8, 3, 6) + 4 = 24

After healing, the regular search of the room and checking for traps on the door Yasmin opens the next door to the North F16a first, then F17

1,251 to 1,300 of 1,551 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.