Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Before going to sleep Shriek uses his last spell to scribe a 'heroism' scroll. He uses his cure light wounds spells to heal up the party.

"We should all of us make use of the dragonbane weapons we found" comments Shriek without despair at his voice despite Azmur cowardice.

The half-orc casts heroism on himself and uses the scroll to cast heroism on Orell "We need to make sure your bolts reach the dragon today friend, grroaar!!!"

"At first hint of the dragon, I have a scroll of acid protection to cast on you, as well as other defenses. So let's be as stealthy as we can" Shriek equips then Wyrmsmite and readies himself to fight 'til the end with his slayer friends.

Buffs:
Heroism (Shriek 60 min, Orell 30 min)
Bless

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell hands the keen bow and 10 dragonbane arrows to Yasmin and says use it if he takes to the air, my crossbow does more for me then that can and he will nod and follow along

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn follows along...not happy about going underground again...


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

[ooc]Shriek, did you take the transformative dragonbane longsword?[ooc]

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Yasmin scouts ahead

Liberty's Edge

You quietly scout ahead. You enter a much larger room that you can tell served as a warren for those bat creatures. Now , none are here. The room is quite and has stairs reading down. You see sunlight pouring into the room beyond the stairs.
Even with your enormous perception check, you find nothing of interest here. It's just a bedroom for those creatures.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek smiles and shows Wyrmsmite to Yasmin "A wonderful piece of art, isn't it?"

The half-orc keeps moving deeper with Yasmin "I have the feeling we should start readying ourselves before we are surprised by the dragon"


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"I am as ready as I'll ever be. This scares me no end, but it will be worth it, right?"

Yasmin stealthily moves down the stairs.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"It better be...", Finn says as he follows along...

Liberty's Edge

You decend the stairs. A natural balcony wraps around the cavern,
20 feet off the ground. You also see into the caves, where the natural light pours into. The ceiling of this enormous cavern looms 50 feet overhead, pierced at many points by large openings to the surface (the outlines of these openings are represented by white lines on the map). Layers of earth cover the ground here, and grass, moss, and fungus grow on the floor in a thick, verdant layer. To the far side of the cave you see a nest. This large, domed alcove has a 40-foot-high apex. The dragons large nest of grasses, leaves, and evergreen boughs covers the ground. Sitting in the middle of the nest is a large green dragon it stirs in its slumber as you approach...
dragon perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Liberty's Edge

You are absolutely clear. the dragon stays sleep. What do you do next?When you move, roll a stealth check and get a +10 as the dragons asleep.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin slowly moves to the edge of the balcony, careful that she does not kick a stone over the edge. She takes out the bow and the dragon slaying arrow while she waits for the others to take position.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 10 = 41


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Before advancing Shriek unrolls the scroll he had readied and reads it for Yasmin casting protection from energy giving her protection against acid.

At the first sight of the dragon, Shriek casts blur on Yasmin and then starts to raise up his own defenses with a blur and mirror image.
Mirror image: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Buffs:
Mirror image (Shriek 6 images)
Heroism (Shriek 60 min, Orell 30 min)
Bless (party)
Blur (Yasmin 6 min, Shriek 6 min)
Protection from energy 'acid' 60 (Yasmin 50 min)

Shriek then follows Yasmin trying to flank the dragon with Wyrmsmite and readying a summon scroll.
Stealth+HR+sleep: 1d20 + 0 + 2 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 0 + 2 + 10 = 26

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

stealth: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39

Orell sneaks carefully in readying his crossbow as he does. He moves around the best until he is 40 ft away from the group with some cover aiming at the dragon

Liberty's Edge

You all carefully advance on the beast, and the dragon stirs...
dragon perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31

Liberty's Edge

As soon as Samuel advances, the dragon's eyes shoot open! It stretches out it's neck, looks at all of you with predatory eyes, and says in a deafening voice What is this? Who a re you? You dare come before the
mighty Aeteperax uninvited and soil this lair with your a abject disrespect? Name yourselves so that I might know whose blood will stain my cave!

If you choose to attack, we roll init and let the dice decide who has the drop on who. If you go diplo, we stay out of init. May the odds forever be in your favor!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn freezes in place as the dragon speaks...

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

I vote we blast this jerk


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek tries to gain some time with the dragon while others take better positions "Great to know you mighty Aeteperax. We came to leave your payment. We kindly placed it in your hoard. Does it feel happy to be a dragon in a cave? I would like to cheer you out with a song"
Bluff+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18

The half-orc readies to attack the dragon if it closes in.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin freezes in place

It will probably come to that one way or the other Orell

Liberty's Edge

The dragon listens to the skald...
dragon sense motive with penalty: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Liberty's Edge

The dragon flies into a rage! YOU DARE COME TO MY HOME INSIGNIFICANT FLIES! YOU DIE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE! He then lets out a scream of rage.

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Before you act, every character must make a Will save DC 20. If I moved you to a wrong space, move yourself. Map updated. Good luck!


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Waiting for the effect of the will save. Note that I wanted to stay at the balcony, so I repositioned myself. That might also have an effect on the will save above since distance changed

Grand Lodge

fine_young_misanthrope wrote:

The dragon flies into a rage! YOU DARE COME TO MY HOME INSIGNIFICANT FLIES! YOU DIE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE! He then lets out a scream of rage.

** spoiler omitted **

My initiative bonus is +6 (I took improved initiative at 5th level).

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

will saves suck cant decide if I should use my one reroll before I know the effect so will save it for a suck and die

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2
Brinn Lixandri wrote:
fine_young_misanthrope wrote:

The dragon flies into a rage! YOU DARE COME TO MY HOME INSIGNIFICANT FLIES! YOU DIE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE! He then lets out a scream of rage.

** spoiler omitted **
My initiative bonus is +6 (I took improved initiative at 5th level).

Posted under the wrong alias :)

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn moves down the corridor until he can see the large cavern again. He holds his breath while waiting for the dragon to appear.

Ready and action to cast fireball at the dragon when I see it.

Liberty's Edge

sorry! Save is fear. Save or run!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Since we all have more than 4 hit dice we should be shaken, not panicked from the frightful presence of the dragon. Since activating frightful presence is a free action that can only be taken in the dragon's turn and I act before it in initiative I assume I can fire without being shaken.

When Yasmin sees the dragon stir she studies it for a moment before firing her slaying arrow

Attack vs flatfooted: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

on a hit the dragon must make a Fort DC20 save or suffer 50 additional damage


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Orell, note are under the effects of a heroism spell, and thus adds a +2 to your save, which is enough to pass this time :D

Will DC 20 (fear, mind-affecting): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
Shriek sees the dragon, but he has no fear, he has seen the rage of his mom before.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Ahhh...ok. So am I frightened? Assuming I am, then I'll make a double move to go back down the corridor.

Do you think he would just stay in the corridor that he's in right now. Going out either way would take him in reach of the dragon.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn bends over...panting from the short sprint and run. "That thing is going to kill us!"

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Yasmin wrote:

Since we all have more than 4 hit dice we should be shaken, not panicked from the frightful presence of the dragon. Since activating frightful presence is a free action that can only be taken in the dragon's turn and I act before it in initiative I assume I can fire without being shaken.

When Yasmin sees the dragon stir she studies it for a moment before firing her slaying arrow

[dice=Attack vs flatfooted]1d20+10+2
[dice=Damage]1d8+2

on a hit the dragon must make a Fort DC20 save or suffer 50 additional damage

and this kids is what happens when you play too many system! In DnD 5e, the effect is just a see it and things happen, not an action. Thanks for the correction! My goal is to make this hard, not to cheat!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Is it ok if I revert back to my previous action? It was readying Fireball until I could see the dragon.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

The howitzer whirls up and Orell lines it with the dragon and lets loose:

attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

rapid fire: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

iterative: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

damage 1: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 1, 6, 6) + 10 = 27

damage 2: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 1, 2, 4) + 10 = 20

damage 3: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 2) + 10 = 18

crit: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

crit damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 4) + 10 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn peaks around the column again, looking for any sign of the dragon...

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Yasmin sees the deception fail before the dragon has a chance to get fully angry. She launches a carefully considered blow...
dragon fort save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 subtle knife
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 LAUNCH INTO THE FRAY!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 RUN!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 LOAD< AIM STEADY KILL!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Let the hate flow!

After Yasmin's careful strike, the dragon growls loudly and attempts to cower all involved! frightful presences

The dragon charges into Yasmin.
Dragon bite!: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 312d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 5) + 10 = 20

Seeing this green horror the size of a house crash into Yasmin, Finn's base instincts take over and he bolts!

Orell see's opportunity and shoots the beast right in the back. Two of the arrows bounce off the iron hide of the beast, but one finds purchase right in the dragons neck. Deep red shoots from the wound! The cavern fills with a roar of pain!FOOL YOU DIE NOW!

Samuel is unaffected. He just get ANGRY!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

a second attack might of hit above with another +2 from heroism bringing it to to 28 to hit which I forgot to apply meaning I need 16 or 17 to hit, yikes

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2
fine_young_misanthrope wrote:

Round 1, FIGHT!

Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 subtle knife
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 LAUNCH INTO THE FRAY!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 RUN!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 LOAD< AIM STEADY KILL!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Let the hate flow!

After Yasmin's careful strike, the dragon growls loudly and attempts to cower all involved! frightful presences

The dragon charges into Yasmin.
[dice=Dragon bite!]1d20+18;2d8+10

Seeing this green horror the size of a house crash into Yasmin, Finn's base instincts take over and he bolts!

Orell see's opportunity and shoots the beast right in the back. Two of the arrows bounce off the iron hide of the beast, but one finds purchase right in the dragons neck. Deep red shoots from the wound! The cavern fills with a roar of pain!FOOL YOU DIE NOW!

Samuel is unaffected. He just get ANGRY!

I'm a little confused...am I shaken or frightened? I thought we decided I was shaken after taking into account our hit dice.

Liberty's Edge

oh sorry, your right. Just shaken. Act away and roll those fireball bones! Also with a 27 you hit, so the second attack does damage!


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek gets really angry as the dragon bites on Yasmin. Without hesitation, he unrolls the scroll he was holding and starts chanting, casting flame strike. A column of fire descends from the heavens and cracks all along over the dragon!
Fire damage: 9d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 5, 3, 6, 4, 5, 4, 1) = 36 Half damage is divine
Ref DC 17 for half

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!

Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 subtle knife
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 LAUNCH INTO THE FRAY!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 LOAD< AIM STEADY KILL!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Let the hate flow!

Samuel throws hefty spell at the dragon from the scroll. The dragon attempts to dodge.
dragon reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

The dragon howls in pain and white hot fire and light burn its scales off. It turns in mid air and faces down the three at the other side of the cavern.

Post round 2 when you can. Yasmin go ahead and take an extra attack of opportunity...

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell moves five feet away from everyone attempting to seek cover as well if there is any and he will line up as the dragon turns toward him and fire again!

attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

rapid fire: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34

iterative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32

damage attack: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 6) + 10 = 25 this missed lol

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 1, 5, 4) + 10 = 24 these two hit I hope!

damage: 4d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 4, 4, 2) + 10 = 25

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Fireball!: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 5, 3, 6, 2) = 21

DC 16 reflex for half

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!

Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 subtle knife
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 LAUNCH INTO THE FRAY!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 SET A DRAGON ON FIRE!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 LOAD< AIM STEADY KILL!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Let the hate flow!

Finn launches a fireball at the dragon. Reeling from the first fire, it attempts to dodge.
dragon reflex: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!

Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 subtle knife
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 LAUNCH INTO THE FRAY!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 SET A DRAGON ON FIRE!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 LOAD< AIM STEADY KILL!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Let the hate flow!

Finn launches a fireball at the dragon. Reeling from the first fire, it attempts to dodge.
dragon reflex: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30 The dragon dodges most of the fire taking a portion on its wings.

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT!

Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Poison!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 LOTS OF ARROWS!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The dragon flies across the room, drawn to the three hurring spells and arrows at it. NOW YOU DIE!
acid breath: 10d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 6, 2, 3, 2, 6, 4, 2) = 40Reflex save half DC 20, acid damage

Orell responds by sending a mass or arrows into the beast. The last two hit as hard as they can into the beast!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

reflex: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

half for 20, ring of acid resist 10 so 10 hp of damage.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Ref+HR DC 20: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16 -10 for shield energy resistance
Despite Shriek protects himself with the shield, his skin and armor suffer the burns of the horrible dragon's acid.

The half-orc steps back and tries to taunt the dragon while he produces another scroll "You winged-worm, you do not know fighting body-body like a real soldier?"

After his taunt he uses the scroll to cast heal critical wounds on himself.
Cure Critical Wounds: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 6, 6, 4) + 7 = 27

HP 54/57
Heroism 60 min
Blur 6 min
Mirror images 6
Bless

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.